Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
[Shadow] Pokemon Academy [Oklahoma] [X] [Het] [S] [I-A] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 9:17 pm
User Image

A Roleplay between me and Oklahomagurl03. Feel free to Read if you wish  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 10:06 pm
Oklahomagurl03

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
۩════════════════════════۩
"If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?"

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▬▬▬Gethin Connery▬▬▬ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

This is where everything was going to start. Pokemon Academy: This was mostly for people to get ready to travel the world, or be a Pokemon Ranger....possibly a Gym Leader....a Coordinator (Those show people)...whoever! There was some possibilities, but he was thinking of just being a Trainer or Ranger....whichever had the most benefits to him anyways. He just thought Pokemon Ranger since it was a paid job, and he can technically travel around the world.

He did hear that for the first week, he was suppose to choose a pokemon that they have. Gethin in all honestly would rather choose whatever he wants. He did not expect he would meet his first pokemon so soon. As he was walking toward the Academy, he heard what seemed to be a distressed cry. He would soon find out the source. He got out of the path and went down the hill, to see a unique pokemon stuck on something. It was strange looking.....a pokemon with white fur and a sickle-shape horn on its head and a scythe shaped tail. Was that an absol? He had heard of them, that they rarely venture out of the mountains unless necessary.

He saw the pokemon stuck on some sort of trap, trying to get out of it....acting a bit erratically. Gethin slowly approaches: "Hey. Calm down, it's only going to get worse if you move." But it did not stop, in fact it was instinct to keep moving. Gethin sighs as he approaches. The absol immediately presumed him as a threat and tried to attack, but Gethin backed away quickly. "Bejesus! I'm trying to help!" He got a bit angry at this point of time. He then grabbed a huge rock in the area and proceeded to throw it at the edge to open it up. The Absol took advantage and fled. Gethin shouted: "YOUR WELCOME!" He tched and walked away, although he did not notice that the Absol turned back to see him walking away, almost looking curious.

He was able to make it in time to start the school day, but now he had some dirt on his hands. So that got some points deducted....and the trip to the bathroom to wash his hands. So now was the Freshmen meet-n-greet, so it was an opportunity to meet everyone. These were going to be his comrades....somewhat....he just hoped it won't be as bad. This was also going to be where everyone chose their pokemon...outside anyways. But right now, he might as well try to find a classmate to talk to for his few years here.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▬▬▬Student of Pokemon Academy▬▬▬ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Oklahomagurl03

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 8:41 am

Zarina Kendrickson Brooks

User Image
                              : m - make it STOP

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ↘ Let this end
                              xxxxxxxx( This life chose meI'm not lost in sin )
                              xxx
                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBut proud of who I am !
                              made by the murderous melody
                              xxxxxxxxxxI PLAN TO GO ON LIVINGxxxxx

The Pokemon Academy know for producing the best of the best which was why everyone from all the regions wished to go there. It was hard to get unless you were the best or rich. Money always had a way of talking someone into the Academy from time to time. This large school housed over a hundreds of up in coming trainers, breeders, Pokemon rangers, etc. Today was the first day of school, and students from far and wide were coming to school. The campus contained multiple buildings for different class from learning about Pokemon to battling to raising Pokemon from an egg.

In a car driving to the Academy sat a young brunette looking out the window as the forest flew by the window, she let out a gentle sigh before looking at her driver,"Johnathan, stop away from the school. I don't want anyone to see the car. Remember the deal you made with my brother. ' Johnathan looks back at the young Miss,"Yes Miss Kendrickson." Zarina turns her attention back to the window as the Academy came into sight. As she glazed out the window, her mind drifted to her brother who had allowed her to come to the Academy against their father's wishes. Her father had only one idea about what Zarina should do with her life, and that was to look pretty and act proper. She was so sick and tired of always having to be perfect, and she was not allowed to play or have Pokemon of her own while her brothers could battle and travel around the regions. So, she went to her oldest brother and got him to enroll her under a false name. Hopefully, no one at the school would know who she was since her family was very well know.

When they were not far from the Academy, Johnathan stopped the car and let her out before helping Zarina with her bags. He told her goodbye before driving away from the road. Zarina hiked up her backpack before heading to the Academy. When she got close to the doors, she noticed numerous students there before her bags were checked. No one was allowed to bring person Pokemon to the Academy if they had any at this time. Luckily, Zarina had a hidden pocket in her backpack as one of the teachers were looking through her bag. Once she was cleared through checkout, she followed the other freshman to the meet and greet. She walked into see there were many freshman in the room and most were chatting with each other. gently, she tugged down her cap before walking through the room. A few students chatted with her before she noticed a guy with dirty clothes. She raised an eyebrow at him before going back to her conversation with a redheaded girl. They were talking about what they wanted to be since this Academy was here to help students be whatever they want. The redhead looks at Zarina,"So, I want to be a breeder. I find Pokemon so cute. I can't wait to meet my first Pokemon. I hope it is cute." Zarina smiled at her friend,"Well, I'm going to be trainer. I don't care what Pokemon picks me as long as we get along and battle well together." The redhead made a face,"Being a trainer is so violent. Pokemon shouldn't fight. Why not be a person who does those pretty contests? Those look like fun and you can wear colorful dresses." The redhead twirls in her dress as she spoke about dresses. Zarina rolls her eyes as she looks down at her shorts and tank top. She prefers shorts over a dress any day. She looks back at the redhead,"Dresses are not for me." The redhead makes a large gasp causing more students to look their way which was not good. The redhead start talking loudly about dresses causing her to back right up into the guy who had dirty clothes from early.

Zarina bumps into before turning around quickly causing her necklace to slip from under her shirt,"I'm so sorry about that." The necklace caught her eye which had a crest with a sword and claw marks from a Dragonite behind the sword. Quickly, Zarina grabs the necklace and backs away before trying to disappear in the crowd. She hopes he didn't see the crest since it was the crest of her family who were royalty know for their dragon type Pokemon.

ShadowStream-chan

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 2:40 pm
Oklahomagurl03

He did take note that everyone was staring at him. Of course, his clothes had a few 'dirty' spots...but it was not that bad....was it? He knew that it must've been because the Teacher went up to him and asked if he could... 'clean up'. He narrowed his eyes and tchs, walking away after the conversation ended. He technically just wanted to get through his year just fine. Suddenly he did feel his phone go off and took a look, his family had arrived.

He left the hangout area to go meet his parents who were probably....the best of the best.

They weren't rich, but the family was well-known breeders and Pokemon Coordinators. Very famous Coordinators and the Elite four go to them to get the best of the best. It was probably the only reason Gethin was here in all honestly. Otherwise he might as well just traveled around the world and been a trainer or work in a breeder business. He sighs as he just meets his family who had a Mega-Evolved Houndoom and a Skarmory. Obviously well-bred and train to be powerful warriors or graceful performers depending on who wanted them. "You left so early, you forgot some stuff."

"I know."

"Why are you so dirty?" His Mom intercepted, seeing the dirt patches on his clothes. "There was a pokemon on one of those leg traps, so I saved it. Seemed to have that TR logo." The Father seemed to shake his head in disappointment. "Figures, they have been capturing the wild pokemon like crazy, it's a wonder how we haven't just got rid of them yet." Gethin really wasn't in the mood to talk about it so he had just picked up the bags he had. "Thanks."

"Isn't your first pokemon going to come in today?" His mother was always asking the questions. "First day of class, I am thinking maybe it will come tomorrow. Or if they want to give it to us today and we'll see tomorrow maybe?" He wasn't the type to be sure unless he could prove it. "Very well then. Kisses~"

"Mom!" He couldn't stop a mother kissing their child but there was no choice. "Call me when you know of your first pokemon. I cannot wait!" Then the family separated as it was time to go to the rooms. His parents bought a single dorm so he didn't have to share with someone, probably the most expensive dorm one can get. It was probably for the best since he was used to it after all.

For now it was to unpack and get ready. In about 30 minutes there was going to be an welcome party along with checking out the available pokemon. He wondered what he would get. "I always like dark types...like a houndoom. Ghost types maybe......but Dark Types. I have to be a bit more open." He thought to himself. Unpacking everything, he went back outside to where everyone is, this time he got rid of some of the dirt patches on his clothes, and hands...so he was a bit more presentable.

Every Freshmen in the area was now outside, looking over what could be a farm area....or just a fenced in area with pokemon. He saw what could be some baby pokemon as well; probably a good thing to have when beginning your time here at the Academy. "Alrighty all you Freshmen~ For this year, your yearlong project is to bond with the pokemon of your choosing and with that bond, we hope you will be able to pass the exam we give out at the end of the year! Whether it would be coordinator, breeder, or trainer, a bond is necessary to climb the ladder to the top if you ever want to succeed as one of the best!

I do recommend to find one that fits your personality! That would help greatly in the exam! If you keep butting heads with it, it's only the matter of time before it affects your grade and probably everything else. So choose wisely! You'll have one of these little guys all throughout your time here at the Academy!"

The speech had gone on for awhile, but whatever. Gethin could see everyone now walking in, some commenting how cool one looked, or how cute. He just wanted to find a Dark type....he was not picky.

Meanwhile in the bushes, a pokemon with red eyes stared at the field with many baby pokemon. Its red eyes stare down, examining everything and everyone it could see. The red eyes then seemed to stop at the boy with silver hair, looking at the pokemon in a bored manner. The eyed blink before then deciding to slink in. One of the baby pokemon saw the shadow and grew scared, fleeing to the house. With that, there would've be one 'trainer' with no pokemon. But the red-eyed pokemon replaced the baby. The absol was a bit more taller than the others so it would be obvious. But he seemed to have a determined A to B destination. Since Gethin was away from the crowd, it was easy for the absol to come forward.

Gethin felt something pawing him and he turned around, a shock on its face. "No way! They have an absol here?!" He then realized it was the absol he saved because of its injured paw. "Hey....you're the one I saved?" He had to go on his knees and take a look at it. "Doesn't seem to be critical. It'll heal eventually." Being with a breeder family, they have to know a lot of medical stuff in case of emergencies. He then sat down and just kind of pat the absol, in which it reacted pretty well. "Your fur though....it doesn't even seem groomed.....you're not from here." He wondered if he should tell the staff..but...Absols are dark types! He wanted a dark type! "But you're wild.....it'll be very complicated....not to mention you guys live for 100 years..." He mumbled, but it seemed very young because of its....'personality'. It just seemed to lay on the ground and yawn. Gethin could tell this one was very young. He then opened its mouth to see its teeth. "My God, your barely a year old!" He was surprised, that means parents are around here somewhere! But of course....wouldn't they find the poor thing quickly?

"Maybe you should stay with me in case your parents just lost you." He saw everyone was still trying to find their 'partner' so he just sat there and rubbed the thing on the belly. It would make sense why he seemed....'loving'...he was still a baby.

outfit  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Oklahomagurl03

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 3:51 pm

User Image

xxx

Once Zarina got away without the guy noticing, she heard it was time to unpack and check out their rooms before meeting their first Pokemon. She takes out a slip of paper containing the building number and what room she was in. Her brother didn't want their father knowing she was there, so he got her the less expensive room where the unit contained two rooms and a little entering way. Her room was in building 3 near the Pokemon battle area which made her smile as she walked toward the building. Her room was on the second floor which had a sign on the outside which had her name and another girl's name on it. She stopped to read the other name on the sign,"Camilla Peterson." That name didn't ring a bell, so she should be safe here.

She turns the door knob to see the door when the name Camilla was open and a blonde was moving inside the room. Zarina walks over to Camilla's room,"Hello there. You must be Camilla." Camilla looks up from unpacking her clothes,"Yes I am. You must be Zarina. Nice to meet you. Looks like we are going to be roommates. So, what do you want to be? " Zarina smiles at her,"I'm going to be trainer. What do you want to be?" Camilla looks at Zarina with her violet eyes,"I want to be a breeder." The girls talk for a few more minutes before Zarina heads over to her room and opens it up. It was nothing big with a desk, a closet, a side table, and a bed. She sets down her bag on the bed before placing her clothes into the closet. She didn't have much clothes for now, so she was going to have to go shopping for more soon.

After she got done unpacking, her phone buzzed in her pocket, and she pulled it out to see her brother had texted her to see if she made it fine. She texted him back that everything was going okay and that she missed him. Once she got down with the text, Camilla popped into her door way to get her to go down for the Pokemon selecting which was in a few minutes. The girls ran down stairs not wanting to be late in picking their first Pokemon.

When they got there, a teacher was talking about picking the right Pokemon to be their first Pokemon. Zarina saw Camilla listening intently to the teacher as Zarina rolled her eyes slightly since she already had one Pokemon. However, she was not going to be allowed to use this pokemon throughout the year which was sad since she loves battling with her first pokemon. Her first pokemon was a eevee which evolved into a Jolteon on accident. he was up in his pokeball in her room right now.

The teacher let them go play with the baby pokemon which were from all over the region. Everyone was running about as Zarina walked around looking over all the pokemon. She wanted a pokemon was a personality while most girls were looking for cuteness. As she was walking around, she noticed something was following her. She looked behind her to see a Riolu who glared up at her when she looked down at him. For a few moments, they just stared at each other before the Riolu gave in and grinned slightly.

Zarina smirked at the Riolu,"So your the one." Riolu nodded his head before he looked over the field. He noticed the wild Absol in the field and let out a light growl before rushing over to it. Zarina called after Riolu as she chased him,"Riolu, get back here." She finally caught up to him as Riolu was pointing and growling at Absol. Zarina looked at the Absol before looking at the grey haired boy who had been dirty earlier petting the Absol. She turns her attention back to Riolu,"Riolu, stop it. That Absol isn't hurting anyone." Zarina kept Riolu away from Absol and the grey haired boy,"Sorry about this. I don't know what is up with him."

ShadowStream-chan
Hope it is fine that I picked Riolu as her 'first' pokemon.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 4:46 pm
Oklahomagurl03
Yeah go choose Riolu, it's only fair after all XD

They seemed to be intent, with the absol just laying there being happy while Grethin really thought about having the little guy until the absol perked up hearing something coming towards him. It happened to be a Riolu who seemed to be dashing right at him. Immediately the absol was scared and jumped on Grethin, whining and crying for its life. It definitely was a baby. "HEY HEY! Easy!" Grethin had the absol get off him quickly as the baby then didn't like the Riolu and growled back, barking a storm. "Oh...NOW you try to be brave!" He thunked the absol's head softly which had the pokemon stop and shake its head. "Riolu probably senses either one: the weakest link...or two, an intruder on someone's territory. It could be both." The Absol then laid on Grethin's lap, yawning before getting comfortable.

"We need to leave ya'know?" He stared at the tired creature on its laps. Having a baby with him was a terrible idea! Not to mention babies usually don't listen to their owners!....or absols really. But he did not see any other choices, nor did he want to leave the little guy by himself. So he then had the dog get up before standing up. He did take note of the girl: green eyes, wavy brown hair on a ponytail, shorts, sleeveless collared shirt with a black vest. He shrugged it off because right now he just wanted to get through the day. "Guess I meet one of the group of people that stares at people different than them." It might've sound mean but he did see she was the one staring at him because he got dirty. "If you must know, I was dirty because this little guy got stuck on one of those Team Rocket Traps...." He then had hands in his pockets as the absol jumped up and down in a hyper manner which caused Gethin to sigh. "You're gonna be very enjoyable." He spoke sarcastically but he pet the guy anyways out of spite.

"Riolu's are usually very playful so it's surprising he reacted that aggressively." He then walked away, not in the mood to talk. "Riolu's depend on friendship to evolve." And he happened to see what mightve been the teacher or the headmaster's assitant walking by making sure everything was in place. She saw the two of them and approached: "Hello, I see you chose your pokemon.....what's your name?" "Gethin Connery, I picked this guy." The assistant finally took her eyes out of the board and was shocked when an absol was right next to Gethin, just sitting there and being quiet. "We.....had an absol?" She had to blink but since it didn't seem wild....."Well then, I'll put that in the record." Gethin nodded and petted the dog again as now the assistant went to Zarina and saw the riolu. "Ooooh, what a gorgeous thing. So you got a Riolu...your name?"

outfit  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Oklahomagurl03

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 5:23 pm

User Image

xxx

Zarina saw the Absol jump into the guy's lap before Absol started barking back at Riolu. The young gentleman gentle thumped the Absol on the head. She turned her attnetion to her Riolu,"Riolu, absol isn't hurting anyone. Calm down." Riolu let out one more low growl before calming down next to Zarina. She gentle brushes the top of Riolu's head before hear the grey hair guy talk about Absol being weak or on Riolu territory. She shrugs her shoulders,"True but most Absol are strong. That little guy has some spirit in him, so I believe it is the later of your statement." She continued to stroke Riolu's head as she stood there look at the grey haired guy.

As the grey haired guy stood up, she heard his comment about people looking at someone different. She did not take that comment likely because she always been different than most of her family. For one, her 'first' pokemon in't a dragon type. Her father would be so upset. All her brothers' first pokemon were dragon types. Her oldest brother's first pokemon was a Gible which is now a Garchomp that can mega evolve. Her father's pokemon is a Salamence that can mega evolve as well. Then, there is Zarina whos first pokemon is a Riolu. she glares at the young gentleman,"It was a curious gaze not a rude gaze. I don't make snap decisions about someone just on looks." His comment just rubbed her the wrong way. Then, he explained he had helped the Absol out of TR trap which made her expression soften slightly.

She watches as the young gentleman explained about Riolu and how it depended on her to evolve which was interesting to her. Maybe she was going to have to look up more about her new pokemon later today. She made no motion to stop him as an assistant came over to him, and she caught his name, Gethin. She made a mental note of his name before the assistant came over to her,"Zarina Brooks." The assistant wrote it down before winking at Zarina before she spoke,"Nice to have you here, Miss Brooks" Zarina shook her head before heading toward her dorm as Camilla came up to her with her little eevee. Zarina's eyes widden knowing eevee most likely could detect Jolteon in her room. This could be a problem. Riolu followed beside Zarina as he picked up on her mood change which made him tilt his head.

ShadowStream-chan
My poor Riolu might get his butt kicked. I was going to pick charmander because I love Charizard, but I decided to pick a different pokemon this time. Do you want to start classes today or just skip ahead to tomorrow? Or there could be a welcoming party?

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 6:13 pm
Oklahomagurl03
Classes tomorrow as well as party.

He took note on her leaving and just shrugged it off. He could see the absol tip its head, wondering what was going on. He then grabbed a pokeball from his belt which did not go well. Absol whined, barked, and screamed in which Gethin had to drop it. "OW OW OW! OK OK! I DON'T HAVE IT!" He hid it which calmed the little pokemon down, its eyes a bit watery.....it made sense.

"Team Rocket right? Poor thing, they captured your parents." It was a guess, but it was a very likely theory. He then instead decided to get a collar out. The collar made the absol curious. Gethin first put it on himself, moving it around slightly before taking it off and tried to put it on. The absol was a little unsure, but it didn't seem to be harmful so he accepted it with ease. "There, the least you can do. Now stay with me." He left the filed which the absol followed right behind. It was time to go to the dorm and just try to relax.

In his room, he laid on the bed which the absol jumped up and laid there, his body against Gethin's. The boy at first would've made him get off but two things came to mind....like how the guy is a little baby, and that he probably thought of Gethin as a trusting, kind father. and 2. pokemon like absol, and maybe houndour, and poochyena....they depend on their parent's warmth to feel safe and comfortable. So with that Gethin called home.

"Yes?"

"Hey Mom...." He slightly groaned, hoping it would be his Dad at the other line.

"Oh HI! How did everything go? Did you find a little darling as your first?" Gethin stared at the baby cat....dog...thingy just breathing softly and quiet. "Well mom....my first was the pokemon I saved.....It's an absol.

Silence.

Suddenly yelling came out from the other phone and now it was his Dad. "AN ABSOL?! WOW! THAT IS MY BOY! Normally they do not venture out of the mountains!" Then Gethin told the truth; how the absol was a baby, and that he reacted very bad toward the pokeball....and his theory. "Poor thing....I think I agree with you. It's terrible, Absols can live for at least 100 years....they need a momma or papa for at least their first 10-15 years of life. You would have to keep the little guy with you for awhile. You'll be handling more responsibilities than most trainers. It's going to need milk, lots of food & exercise, and discipline. If it's a baby, it's going to be very hard to put into a pokemon battle. First thing you should do is simple commands like sit, stay, roll-over and such...so he could get used to being ordered by you when needed. I'll send in some stuff with Skarmory tomorrow to help you...poor thing."

Gethin then started feeling a bit warm, making him a bit drowsy...."What's the guy's name?" "Huh?" "Name?....Like nickname?" Gethin stared at the absol before nodding. "How about Rolf?" "Woof?" "NO! Rolf! R-O-L-F!" His yelling made the dog wake up and stare at him. "What a....interesting name? But it seems fitting." Their conversation ended quickly as the both trainer and pokemon slept on the same bed, not really needing sheets because the a-Rolf had really good body heat.

So now a new day came, Gethin had to get ready, brushing his teeth and all that. Funny thing was that Rolf showed his fangs, opening wide. Gethin had to blink and wondered....so he used 'swallow-safe' toothpaste and brushed Rolf's teeth. Rolf at first was confused but he kind of liked it, it was almost massage like. It was even surprising that Rolf tried to get in the shower but Gethin dragged him out. But his whining and crying forced Gethin to let him in. But Rolf understood he would wait outside the curtains so it was a compromise.

He was in his new outfit with his hair tied back as Rolf followed behind, happy and a bit...energetic. It seemed like they had an hour and a half to kill....and Gething remembered his father saying he would need a lot of exercise. "Wanna run?" Rolf barked.

Classes came on now, and thankfully since his hair was tied back, he still looked presentable despite probably done working out. All they did was take a run around with Rolf.....well....he ran so fast it ended up being a chase around town. Gethin made sure Rolf was punished rightly after that. Rolf was tired, panting slightly but he had gotten some water so he'll be fine. They got to class which the first one was a basic class everyone would need to take; it was Pokemon Fundamentals class, where they had to study the different types of pokemon; what their strengths and weaknesses are, and the areas pokemon would be. There was more to it, but that was mostly it. Of course, Rolf not being in his pokeball brought some trouble.

"Mr. Connery. You need to put him in a pokeball."

"I would but.....he doesn't like it."

"Those are the rules!" He stared at Rolf who stared back. As soon as Gethin took out the pokeball.... Rolf screamed and cried so loud that everyone in the classroom, including pokemon were covering their ears! It was amusing to Gethin mostly. "Told you so." He put the pokeball away and Rolf stopped crying. "Fine! But he needs to go outside!" "Also not a good idea." They had Rolf sit outside.....and more screaming and crying happened....again....ears had to be covered.

That convinced the teacher to keep Rolf along Gethin. He was not embarrassed, he was amused....and thought it was actually funny. Rolf was behaved though, laying next to Gethin not causing any distractions. It did get some girl's to look at him though, finding it adorable that he was so bonded with Gethin that he did not want to leave. He took note the girl he met yesterday was there, but he didn't pay much attention,

Now there was a 10 minute break in which they could relax. Rolf sat up and wondered if they could leave. But Gethin shook his head, telling him not yet. Rolf sighed and laid down again....kind of wanting to move again.

outfit  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Oklahomagurl03

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 6:51 pm

User Image

xxx

Zarina and Camilla made it back to their room before her eevee bolted to Zarina's room. Zarina ran after the eevee along with Camilla and Riolu in toe. The eevee had gotten into her backpack and was pulling out her pokeball. Zarina grabbed the eevee causing him to drop the pokeall in plain sight of Camilla,"No you can not let him out." Camilla gasped,"You have nother pokemon" Zarina lets out a sigh,"ZaYes I do. Please don't tell." She pleaded with Camilla who agreed as long as Zarina showed her the pokemon in the pokeball. Zarina lets Jolteon out who was happy to see her before he goes over and plays with Eevee and Riolu who got along great. Zarina looks over at Camilla,"He will not hurt anyone, and he is kinda like my bodyguard. Please do not tell." Camilla smiled,"No problem, Rina." The two girls hug each other as the pokemon play with each other.

The two of them chat before heading to bed. Zarina let both of the pokemon sleep outside of their bed. Jolteon slept at the foot of her bed, and Riolu was laying right next to her. She had taken a picture of the three of them together and sent it to her brother, Chase, who just teased her how her first pokemon wasn't a dragon type. It was fine with her. being different was her thing, but she does love dragon types. Maybe one day she will have a dragon type of her own but for now she had these two cuddle bugs in her bed.

The sun shined through her window waking her up along with Jolteon and Riolu who were playing loudly. She got up with her hair all messy in her eyes before yawning and stretching her arms. She got into the shower before getting dressed into a pair of shorts with a few rips in them and purple tank top. She slipped on her shoes before looking at her two pokemon. Jolteon did not want to go back in his pokeball all day, so Zarina opened the window and looked at Jolteon,"Be good, Stay away from traps and stick close to the Academy, Jolteon." Jolteon nodded his head before jumping to the nearest tree and vanished into the forest right behind the building.

She left the window open just encase Jolteon came back to her room to rest or wait for her. Zarina grabbed her bag and throw in a few pencils and notebook before leaving the dorm before Camilla. Riolu followed behind her as she walked to the first class of the day. It was going to be a boring class since they were going to be learning about different pokemon types and everything. when she got to the door, the teacher told her to put Riolu in his pokeball which Riolu had no idea what it was, but he went into his ball willingly since he trusted Zarina.

Taking a seat in class, Zarina noticed she was early, so she took out her notebook and was drawing. Soon class was going to start, but before the class started, Gethin's Absol was not happy about going into the pokeball. She didn't even bother looking over there knowing Absol was not going in the pokeball with the way he was acting.

Class went by so slow, but at least they were going to get a break. She went outside to only see a yellow flash in the bushes which made her smile. Jolteon was always looking out for her. Zarina let out Riolu who sensed Jolteon in the bushes not far from them. Riolu looked up at Zarina who shook her head no to him which made him pout. Rolling her eyes at her pokemon playfully, she bumps him with her leg before deciding to go see Jolteon which made Riolu happy.

Before she went into the forest, she tried to make sure no one was going to follow her. Not far in the forest, Jolteon was in a little field waiting, and when he saw Zarina, he bolted over to her and she petted his head before Riolu and Jolteon started playing. She decided to play down and look up at the sky knowing she was going to have to go back to class soon. The bell will ring for everyone to come back, so she wasn't too worried.

ShadowStream-chan
Sounds good.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 11:00 pm
Oklahomagurl03

Rolf now was pawing Gethin, which got the student irritated. But then he soon realized something...."Bathroom?' He then stood up and decided to take Rolf to a short bathroom break. He then went out of the class right after Zarina went out. Rolf got a bit curious and decided to go. "Hey.....come back when you're done alright?" Rolf looked over and barked, responding before running off. "Should I really trust that thing to go on its own?.....He doesn't like being separated so I guess not." He decided to sit on one of the rocks and wait.

Rolf meanwhile was running off, and found a nice place to make dirt. He got in one of the bushes so he could do his business before coming out, shaking his fur back and forth before deciding to go back to his owner. But suddenly he heard some noises and it was behind him. He stopped and got a bit scared....he then took a whiff and smelled something familiar. He bounded on over and then saw it was the girl from yesterday along with the Riolu that he hates, and a....Jolteon? He was curious and tipped his head, but now was not the time......something was wrong. He trotted over and made his presence known. He stayed tall and then stared at the source of the sound he was hearing. He then howled, which got to Gethin's hearing range.

"Aaaaah crap! I knew it!" He had to stand up and run as fast as he could over to him. He knew he could never leave him alone! He found him, but it was with the girl and that Riolu that scared the crap out of Rolf. But he also saw a Jolteon......."Isn't it........no no, forget it. None of my business." He then decided to grab Rolf by the collar. "I will never leave you alone again! If you're not going into a pokeball, you have to stay with me." But he did take note Rolf was staring intently at the darkness of the forest. Gethin got confused and went to Rolf's level to also stare at the darkness. Suddenly there was rustling, coming toward them rather quickly and it made him realize: "I think a wild pokemon is pissed we're here." He knew right away by the sound, it was a snake! And it was huge since it was an Arbok and well.....it was a big big. Rolf immediately meeped and was instantly afraid of its huge size. "I wished that houndoom was with me right now!" He then had to toss Rolf out of the way before Arbok tried to attack; it was aggressive. "Hey.....maybe you should get out of here while we....uhh...distract it." He was talking to Zarina, and was mentioning that he and Rolf can handle it. And by that, he realized he cannot depend on Rolf to attack....he was scared of a frickin Riolu and a pokeball! I'm screwed!

outfit  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Oklahomagurl03

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 5:03 am

User Image

xxx

As she laid there in the small field, she was slowly drifting off to the sounds of the forest. She wasn't worried about her pokemon because she knew Jolteon would make sure Riolu was okay. Jolteon knew not to go fat, and she could hear the two still playing not too far from her as she rests her eyes. Last night was her first night away from home, and it was different but she wasn't use to this new place yet and some of the noises outside did keep her up. She knew she had nothing to worry about but the noises still bothered her regardless.

Jolteon was playing wrestle with Riolu when he heard a rustle in the bushes. He stopped the game for a moment to listen until he saw it was only an Absol who looked curious more than anything. He didn't bother scaring the the young pokemon away, so he went back to playing with Riolu until Absol let out a horrible sound. Jolteon bolted up before hearing what Absol was hearing which made him growl at the shadows as well with Riolu kinda hidding behind him.

Zarina was almost asleep when Absol Howled which made her sit up quickly to see nothing was there. She was about to ignore the Absol until she heard Jolteon growling as well. Quickly, she got up and went to Jolteon,"What is it, Jolt?" The pokemon continued to growl as he nodded his head to the shadows. She did't see anything at the moment, but her gaze was interrupted when Gethin ran to the clear to his Absol. How was she going to cover up Jolteon? There as no point since Jolteon was not going to leave her right now knowing there was something watching him. Zarina head Gethin's comments to his Absol which made her grin before the Arbok came out of the bushes and attacked Gethin and Absol. She watched a Gethin and Absol got out of the way before the Arbok turned it's sights on them. She heard what Gethin said before shacking her head,"No you should leave. I got this. Jolteon, Thunder fangs." Riolu moved toward Zarina as Jolteon bite ont Arbok's tail giving it a shock that made it cry out. Zarina looks over at her pokemon ,"Good. ow throw it against the tree." Jolteon does as Zarina said, but the Arbok recovered and used Wrap to wrap Jolteon up which was a mistake since it hurt itself on Jolteon's spiky body. However, Arbok was quick and used bite right now Jolteon's back. Zarina thought quickly ,"Jolteon, use Thunder bolt." All that could be seen in front of them was a large thunder bolt hitting the two of them causing Arbok to let go and run away not wanting to fight away more.

Jolteon walked over to Zarina but fell after a few steps since that bite to his body hurt a lot. Zarina rushes over to Jolteon along with Riolu right beside her,"You did good Jolteon. Now we need to get you an oran berry to fix you up hopefully." She gentle pet Jolteon as she was looking at the trees to see if there were any berries around. She looks over to Gethin,"Do don't happen to know where an oran berry is do you?" Jolteon tried to get up again and could stand for a few moments before following down again. She couldn't take him to the pokemon center here on campus because they would take him away from her. Beside her, Riolu looked worried over his friend before he starts smelling the air to see if he could smell an oran berry but he didn't know these parts very well.

ShadowStream-chan

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 10:30 am
Oklahomagurl03

He got a little irritated as he was told that he was the one to leave. He knew a man should never leave a battle! If he did, people will not let him live it down! So when he tried to get Rolf to attack, he instead had to watch this Jolteon battle a huge Arbok but unfortunately, it got bit on the back pretty badly. So when the fight was over, he came over and picked the injured pokemon up and walked out toward the entrance. "You'll be ok." He mumbled as he tried to figure out if he should have it go through the Pokemon academy and lie, or try to find a Pokemon Center.

While trying to decide, Rolf picked up another scent...backing away. Gethin now hated his terrible luck, but it was actually good luck. The pokemon Rolf sensed was actually the Mega-Evolved Houndoom that came by with a basket of stuff; food, milk, medicine, and other stuff which seemed to be for Rolf's well-being. The Houndoom smelled the poision and urked before gently putting down the bag. "You're right on time!" Gethin knew his home was actually close by....a good 5 minute run for the Houndoom (he was fast) and the guy could get cured without trouble.

"Zak, take this guy to our parents." The houndoom seemed confused for a second but allowed the guy on his back. Gethin even written a quick note down on the piece of paper, explaining everything....except the pokemon was illegally here in the academy. "Make it quick, it needs treatment right away." Zak nodded its head, 6'03 body then rushes off with the Jolteon on its back. "Unless you want purchasing history from the Pokemon center and me having to lie to the Pokemon Academy, might as well leave my parents to take care of it."

Although technically he did....lie to his parents.....only a little. He said it was someone's pokemon, but he said it was not from the Academy and he thought of them quickly since the guy did not have much money unfortunately. So yeah....he had to lie a bit. "He'll be fine. My family are well-known breeders for famous coordinators and the Elite Four of all regions. We also do daycare so we know most medical stuff, for mostly low-income families and trainers with not much money." He then patted Rolf a bit as he then he could hear the bell ring. That was it. He walked away to go to class with baby Rolf on toll. He'll call his parents to check on the Jolteon after class, for now it probably needed to heal and rest a bit, Arbok's poison was no joke after all.

So he just waited in class with the sleeping Rolf to end, and call his parents about Jolteon....for now though, it might have to take tomorrow because of the poison and the method to get rid of it.

outfit  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Oklahomagurl03

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 10:55 am

User Image

xxx

Zarina didn't know what to do since she knew that Jolteon was hurt very badly. Only if her brother was here to help her out. He knows more about healing pokemon than she does. Gently, she patted her Jolteon as he tried to be strong for her. She had a sad smile on her lips as she stroked his head. When Gethin picked up Jolteon, he let out a noise of pain as Zarina stood up quickly asking what he was doing. Before she could even ask, Absol and Riolu both heard something which made her worry the Arbok was coming back for more. She couldn't let Jolteon fight in the condition he was in. Luckily, Gethin knew the pokemon which made Zarina let out a thankful sigh of relief.

Gethin told the Houndoom to take her Jolteon to his parents. Who is his parents? She had not paid attention to his last name, or she would have know who his parents were. Her father and brothers send their pokemon to his parents all the time. Riolu stood closely to her leg as they watched on as Jolteon was taken away from her. She hoped he was going to be alright. She couldn't bear it if anything went wrong with her Jolteon. Her attention went to Gethin when he explained about his parents,"Oh ok. Thank you for helping Jolteon." When he spoke of not having money, she bit her tongue knowing she couldn't explain who she was. She nods her head at him "I'll pay the bill whatever amount it is as long as Jolteon is okay."

The bell rang which meant it was time to go back to class. She didn't want to go back to class but they had to. She looks over at Gethin,"What was your last name again?" Maybe, she could get her brother to pay the bill for her since she didn't want to take advantage of his parents.

Zarina walked back in class and sat down as she texted her brother about what had happened. He said he was going to call her later to see what he could due to help her out. She felt so bad for her Jolteon, and she wanted to make sure he was okay. It would be hard for her to go see him since Gethin's parents take care of her father's and brothers' pokemon. How was she going to get herself out of this? She had to keep this from her father who might notice her brother spending money.

ShadowStream-chan

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 1:46 pm
Oklahomagurl03

Gethin could see Zarina was very defensive about everything; must be an obsessive parenting trait she had. Once Zak was gone with the Jolteon, they had to go to class and get through the day. He then heard her say she'll pay the bill....he then looked her up and down not in a perverted manner though. "I can see you having decent amounts of money." He shrugged, not caring. "But don't try.....My parents don't mind giving freebies every once in awhile." He then continued walking when the girl asked for his last name. "Mine? I'm Gethin Connery." He let it out there before class started.

Once class was over, he had a good few hours before his other class. He figured the girl wanted to be trainer so she'll have different classes than him. He then gets a call from home and picks it up. "Hey."

"Seems like your buddy got here safely. I saw the note and everything...but this is suspicious....tell me the truth." His Dad always had that intuition to know when his only son was lying. Gethin hated that sometimes, especially now. He had to look back and forth before entering his room with Rolf who immediately jumped on the bed and laid there. "Alright Dad but please....there's a girl here who had her pokemon attacked by a wild Arbok-"

"An Arbok? Those are hard to find....but go on."

"-Anyway. She had that pokemon go after Arbok, never giving me a frickin' chance with Rolf and the pokemon with you got poisoned." "Was it illegally in the Pokemon Academy?" Silence.

"Gethin Anders Connery-!" Oh crap, he used his middle name. "You know very well no pokemon except the one given to you CANNOT be allowed at school. It's cheating on their terms! I only allow Houndoom and Skarmory to come in because their job is just being a messenger." "Look just let this slip for one more time, it won't happen again." His father did not say a word until a huge sigh escapes from the speakers. "Fine.....but this is my warning to that girl. I will not get involved if she gets caught." "Thanks." He then hangs up and pats Rolf. "We're going outside....c'mon."

Since they did not have classes for awhile, Gethin thought he could get Rolf to do some obedience training, which would help if they have to battle. It was just basic sits, lay down, and roll over. Rolf proved to be difficult at first, but once he found out he could get treats when doing it right, it was fairly easy.

He didn't know if the girl had anymore classes...if she didn't, he was expecting her to come in soon.

outfit  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Oklahomagurl03

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 2:24 pm

User Image

xxx

Of course she was protective of her Jolteon. It was her first pokemon after all. She heard him say she didn't have to worry about the money which kinda made her feel bad. Though she kept those feeling to herself not wanting to let Gethin know she was going to pay his parents back somehow. When she heard the last name, she knew who his parents were, so she could just tell Chase to leave a big tip next time or something along those lines.

Once she was in class, all she could think of was her pokemon which made it hard to pay attention in class. After her first class was over, she had a class to learn basic battling styles and skills. It was an interesting class which kept Jolteon off of her mind for now. After the battling styles class, she had one more class which was learning how pokemon evolve and how to strength along with bond with her pokemon. In this class, she could have Riolu out, and they had fun together until the class was over.

Finally, she was done with class. She pulled out her phone and walked away from everyone so no one could hear. She called her brother,"Hey Chase. So, it was Mrs. and Mr. Conners who are taking care of Jolteon."

Chase spoke in a calming voice,"Hey Rina. Oh okay... Then you have nothing to worry about. Just tell me when Jolteon is better, and I'll go get him for you unless they return him to you. I'll cover the bill."

Zarina smiled,"Thanks Chase. I'll try to be more careful next time."

Chase spoke,"You better or I'll have to come get you. Be safe and stay out of trouble. I'll talk to you later. Bye."

She could hear her brother chuckle when he said to stay out of trouble because trouble always followed her. She slips her phone in her pocket and went looking for Gethin to see if there was any news on Jolteon. She found him with his Absol out,"Any news?"

ShadowStream-chan

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces