Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
There is No Tomorrow [U/C}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RevenantWhisper

Thieving Rogue

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 6:32 am
User Image
(But with no flying cars, this is what most cities look like. over populated and dirty.)  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 6:35 am
Journal entry 1 May 12, 2018

I was approached today by Men in Black. They weren't CIA or FBI, but they carried a high authority that sent chills down my spine. They told me news that was even more chilling. In five years, the world will have used up all it's resources. This means a mass retaliation from every nation. All out war and an inevitable death.

My daughter is turning ten soon, she's smart and deserves more time here. But here doesn't have to be here. The Men in Black told me of a way I could save the mass majority.
But who am I to play God?

RevenantWhisper

Thieving Rogue

RevenantWhisper

Thieving Rogue

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 6:36 am
Journal Entry 1825 September 13.2023

They are pushing for me to complete Project Tomorrow. I have yet to stabilize the atoms upon entry of the Door. Temperatures exceed the bodies natural limit resulting in spontaneous combustion. Will we ever see the other side of the door? Is there anything even there?

I'm running out of time, people are already panicking. War is only a matter of time. She has seen peace for most of her 14 years but she deserves more. I must find away, if not for the world, but for my daughter. The only thing left in my life.

If only I had more time!

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 7:27 am
Journal Entry 1845 November 3,2023

War has begun. I'm to late...

RevenantWhisper

Thieving Rogue

RevenantWhisper

Thieving Rogue

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 7:58 am

User Image

When the dust of war finally cleared what resources had been saved were almost gone. Population density was no longer an issue. The air, toxic in many areas was thick, dark and clung to any life. A death trap we created. One with no escape. Or so we thought.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 5:27 am
Journal Entry

Today marks the day. I had given up hope, but it was only then that I realized. Why it took so long I'm not sure. To many innocent lives have been lost. But now, I've done it. I've created a way into the door!

RevenantWhisper

Thieving Rogue

RevenantWhisper

Thieving Rogue

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 5:31 am
The scientist otherwise known as Dr. Saintclaire created a special suit that could with stand the particle manipulation whilst entering the Door. It was then that an elite team was made. A team that would cross the boundries of our science and enter a new world.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 5:48 am
Opperation; Through the Looking Glass Team.

Name: Bryson Gates
Bio: Rose quick in ranks, and soon became the most leathel killer in the war. When it ended, he took the first oppurtunity to be useful again.
Appearance:
User Image
Other: His uniform under the suit
He's quick to temper, and has a cocky attitude

Name:
Appearance:
Other:

RevenantWhisper

Thieving Rogue

RevenantWhisper

Thieving Rogue

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 6:01 am