Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Dark Prophecy [X] [A] [S] [Het] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pokemon world is a sanctuary away from humans, able to live as they please....with rules of course.

This story takes place in a Pokemon guild where pokemon train to become an official rescue team; whether rescuing other pokemon, finding missing items, or go after ones with a bounty over their heads. Two childhood enemies are finally old enough to take part of the rescue team training.

You have finally got enrolled to the guild after hard work, you were originally scared because it took a lot of courage, and a lot of training to get the the Guild. So when you got accepted you were so happy...but then you found out your rival got in as well....but she 'bought' her way in, making you a bit peeved.

You never liked Himiko, originally an Eevee but had finally evolved to a Glaceon (which does cause some trouble). She comes from a more 'privileged' family whose father was a famous Rescue team member, while you worked so hard to get there...it just took her father's famous status to get her in.

So it was bad when you two were paired up to be team partners for the whole training, with someone who did not even work hard to get there. But as time goes on, the two of you will have to depend on each other as it seems like a prophecy from long ago slowly is starting to show itself.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☆═━┈┈━═☆ ☆═━┈┈━═☆

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

⒈ Follow the Gaia TOS because I really don't feel like dealing with the higher-uppers on why your misbehaving

⒉ I do allow cursing but please don't over do it.

3. Add at least a picture and some color to your post. (doesn't have to be much)

4. No god-modding

5. Do not post one liners, you don't have to write like an essay for each post, just write a little more than a few lines, if possible.

6. Must use anime pictures...no exceptions.

7. Must be active, I understand if your busy, but at least inform us. I don't expect a reply every hour, but have one ever 1 or 2 days.

8. Have fun ^_^

9. Pm me with the title or RP (And the Guild of which this RP is from) so I know you read the rules, and so I won't ask which guild the Rp you saw was from.

10. This Rp is a straight RP, so you're required to play the male. If you rather be a female, we can discuss about switching roles. But I do want to play the female (either the 'privileged' girl or the 'poor-working' girl).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IMG LEFT
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:17 pm
User Image
Name: Himiko
Personality: She is the silent type, never talking unless she feels that it's alright to talk (or if someone is trying to get a response from her) and she is declared as harsh, kind of cold (like her Ice-type powers). Although harsh, she would never mean any harm on anyone despite her sense of justice being a bit....'overwhelming'. Since she was raised the way she was, she never worked hard in gaining anything....considering her spoiled maybe.
Bio: She was born to a kind mother and a father who was known as the strongest and bravest Explorer as far as anyone has lived. With six siblings, she was individually trained with them to be strong and independent. She was seconds older than her siblings thus she was sought out to follow her father's footsteps when she let out her first breathe onto this world. She has tried protesting to say her dream was to be own an orphanage, but it was immediately dismissed as 'silly' and 'pathetic' dream..she was forced to believe her dream was to be an Explorer. Upset, she had lost all individual feelings and worked as an Explorer just to please them.

She gained a rival by the name of _________ who was not as 'privileged' as her, they have competed with each other only for her to beat him at any competitions. So it was not surprising when she meets him at the Guild, angry inside to see this was his dream while she was deprived of it. She had made many enemies because she believed dreams were useless....like how her dream was useless to her family.....and how her siblings got their dream while she didn't.
Likes: Reading, Taking a walk/run, Kids (or cubs), and Sleeping
Dislikes: People that can Dream, Being an Explorer, _________, Her family (only her parents, not siblings), Her life.

User Image
Name: Jurik(pronounced Yur-ick)
Personality:Jurik is full of energy, hot headed, bold and stubborn. Jurik is the guy who would call you out on your crap and stick up for the little guy. He has a tough exterior, but at the same time he is selfless, helping those in need and supporting his own family with his income. He has no remorse for anyone who would challenge, bully or walk over significantly weaker Pokemon, as well as outlaws and criminals. But he is still young, not having reached his full battle potential, he has more than once bitten off more than he could chew this way. But no matter how many times he's fainted or beaten down, Jurik won't give up on something he's set his sights on.
Bio: Jurik was the biggest sibling in a litter of 5, 3 boys and 2 girls, as a result he was the leader of his shinx 'band of siblings'. His siblings had a 'not so serious' rivalry with the pups of a family of houndour, they would usually just talk junk but once in a while a brawl would happen. At the same time Jurik had a personal rivalry with a member of an eevee family. But Jurik always had the dream of one day becoming a rescue explorer, something his father never fully agreed with.

His mom became pregnant with another litter of shinx, but soon after, his father had abandoned the family, and the next day, Explorers of a 4 star rank team was at their doorstep. Apparently, their father Luxray was an outlaw with a high bounty that had evaded capture from the guild for many years, but was able to track him down. Obviously he had caught wind of the guild so His father left in the middle of the night without a word. For this reason, Jurik quickly grew to despise his once good dad, and he was now the man of the house who had to support his mother, brothers and sisters, and the new litter on the way. Jurik realized his best option was to follow his dream and become a rescue team explorer at the guild. Not for fame or glory though like he originally wanted, he did it to send most if not all of the money earned back to his family, and maybe confront his dad for abandoning them. At some point in this career.
Likes: Helping out, good natured Pokemon, a good fight, training, stormy weather, desserts.
Dislikes: The idea of abandonment, bully or bad natured Pokemon, snobs, laziness,and Himiko  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:35 pm
Brandino Gambino

User Image
۩════════════════════════۩
"When losing one's hope and purpose, a person slowly becomes a monster"

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▬▬▬Himiko▬▬▬ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

"This is the guild huh?" The individual stared at the Guild she would be joining....forcefully anyways. She figured this day would come, especially from all the training she was put in....told this was suppose to be her dream but it wasn't. It never was, and she was still angry that her siblings had a chance...while she was never given one.

She sighed, she knew that the contradiction between her and her parents was so far off it was better to forget about it. covered in light-blue fur that can be frozen into sharp quills. She had long, pointed ears, dark eyes, and a small nose. Two dark blue, rhombus-shaped markings were on her back, and the tip of her tail and feet the same shade of blue. She wore a teal tuque on her head and it has two teal dangles, one on each side of her head. It was an appearance everyone would recognize her as. Well...especially thanks to her father. Her father was a Houndoom, known for his strength and honor....and Himiko did possess it but it was not what she wanted.....But at the same time....she had no idea what she wanted anymore anyways. It used to be the orphanage, but she knew being an Explorer was not one of them....maybe she should give this thing a chance? And then try the Orphanage?

Shaking her head, she entered the place only to see a ladder that went downstairs to....whatever it was. She continued on her walk to the ladder and slowly descended down with her paws. The first thing she saw was a bunch of other pokemon mingling but also looking at what seemed to be billboards. She happened to examine one of them and it had all sorts of requests: missing pokemon, looking for item, exploration aid, Wanted Posters, almost everything. She stared at it longingly before leaving to go find the office of the Guildmaster.

It had changed owners since the time of the famous explorer that supposedly saved the world, the world was suppose to collapse but thanks to two pokemon (one of them being human) they were able to save the world. The first owner used to be Wigglytuff....they kept the weird-looking tent for historical purposes, but now it was owned by another Famous explorer (who accompanied her father), an Ambipom by the name of Aaron. It was one of the reasons it was easy for her to be accepted into the guild....a bunch of influences really. Then she remembered she was suppose to meet her partner, as it was in the rules she needed 1 or 2 individuals to join her in order to be considered training to be a team. She honestly hated teams, but she figured might as well follow along. She waited outside the door of the Guildmaster, waiting for two things: Aaron's arrival or her partner's

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▬▬▬Daughter of Famous Explorer▬▬▬ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Brandino Gambino

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:57 am
ShadowStream-chan

User Image[/imgleft]

Jurik was staring out to the ocean from the top of the cliff that the guild overlooked/was built into. Right now it was sunny with perfectly clear skies, a fine summer day. Far on the horizon over the ocean you could see a gathering of darkened clouds and some cracks of lightning in them. Jurik could almost feel the energy of the storm as static danced on the surface of his jet black and blue body, bristling and smoothing parts of his fur sporadically before leaving off his shuriken-tipped tail. This could also just be because he was an electric type Pokemon. Either way, he had loads of energy for sure, today he would be meeting the current guild master for an initiation. It was great on the one hand, he had been training for this day most of his life and worked hard to get to this point. On the other hand, he couldn't shake the thought that this may be because of his father, the Luxray Cain, resurfacing as a criminal in the eyes of the guild, and that having his son as a protege would be beneficial to them. Either way, he couldn't back out now, not since it was to support his family back home. He honestly felt very homesick already, it was a bit of a journey getting here from his hometown, but it was the time to be a man. "It's time man, I can do this no problem!" Jurik turned on his back feet and quickly strode into the building, leaping down the hatch with the ladder.

Once inside, he seen the gathering of the other explorers around the billboard, picking out jobs and discussing amongst themselves, giving advice to each other. There were types of Pokemon Jurik never even seen before, among others that were common in the region. But that was to be expected in the Pokemon world with hundreds of unique species. To him, these explorers were all respectable, even the ones of weaker species, they showed courage. He didn't want to intrude on them just yet, he would see how the meeting with the guild master goes. Jurik trotted through the halls examining the interior as well as the layout of the place in awe. He passed beside others through the halls and extended a friendly greeting to them. But all that joy left his expression as he turned down a hall, and he immediately took his battle stance as he laid eyes on his metaphorical mortal enemy.
The Glaceon Himiko.

"Y-You!? What are you doing here!? Oh wait I can guess, daddy's funding your explorer career ain't he? Figures, I couldn't imagine that you ACTUALLY worked hard to get something for once in your life"Jurik prodded. He wasn't in a place to be too offensive, which didn't matter to him. When these two fought, which was almost every time they crossed paths, Himiko was the winner. Jurik couldn't deny her strength, that was actually the main reason he would instigate her. He appreciated a good fight, and learning from when he lost, even if he was angry about it at first. Now, it would not be in Juriks best interest to start a fight within the guild on his first day.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:00 am
Brandino Gambino

User Image

She barely gave him a glance as her partner made his entrance. She was not surprised her partner was going to be Yurick, the kid who worked hard to get to where he needed to go. It must've sucked on his part to work hard and end up with something who did not lift a single paw on anything. She then did a slight chuckle, although it was emotionless, since she remembered always admiring his hard-work ethnic.....close to maybe having the 'love' syndrome toward him but her battles with him made him hate her even more so of course she was going to ignore his accusations.: "Same as you. I was waiting for a partner.....I figured it would be you." She then turned her head to look at the door. "Just don't get in my way." As soon as she said that, the assistant exited out, a Beautifly holding up a book by her move 'Psychic'. "Ah! You arrived just in time" She stared down at the two, unaware of their 'current' relationship. "I would welcome you to the Exploration Guild, but we have no time. Guildmaster is currently waiting for you two." She moved out of the way so the two could enter.

Himiko pushed the door with her paw allowing her and her 'partner' entry. Once it opened, it did seem like they were at a castle with the throne room in front of them except it was....more casual-looking. Beautifly entered as well in front of the two. "Guildmaster! They are here, Himiko and Yurick." When an answer was not heard, Beautifly tried again: "Guildmaster? Yoo-hoo?!" She whacked him with her proboscis to get his attention.

"Huh?" His head turned around to see the three of them. "Ah! That didn't take long. So you guys want to join the ranks of Exploration?" Himiko glared, hidden in the shadows as what he said was a lie. "Well you two have come to the right place, exploring the unknown and finding treasure no one else will find. However, we do need to test you. Exploration is not for everyone after all, so it's best to see your best potential." He then grinned at Himiko. "You have all been trained to prepare for this test after all. I expect nothing less from each of you." Himiko urged herself not to hiss.

"So now that you are here, I will do a few things before you guys do your first mission. One, every Exploration team needs these things--" He then uses his two tails (Each with three-fingered hands) to then present a box that seemed to be a treasure chest that when opened, it had a bag, badges (multiple it seemed), and some starter items to get started. "These will help you all to start off. And the badges are absolutely necessary if you are doing rescue missions, missing pokemon would like to know that you are going to help them." He then puts all the Starter items in the bag, and since Yurick was closer, he gave the items to Yurick to pass the items amongst themselves. "And also--" He then got to a serious tone. "Putting you two together is a bit risky, so I want you two to make me sure that it is a good idea to have you two together. I do not want any aggression in the Guild nor fail at missions because you guys cannot get along. So don't disappoint me." Himiko just stared blankly at him and nodded, Aaron then waited for Yurik's response before then facing his assistant: "Ming, why don't you show them the billboards from upstairs and show them what each one represents." Ming, the Beautifly, nodded.

"Yes sir, Yurick....Himiko, come with me." She led them over back up the steps where the Billboards were at. Some pokemon were still there but it wasn't enough to not see the two billboards. "This is where you, as an exploration team, would go to check out if you ever need to see if someone needs help. It can range to just being with someone who wants to explorer somewhere, to a pokemon that has gone missing, and then there are jobs that go after the bad pokemon. There are two billboards that separate those jobs." With her long and curled black proboscis, she points to a billboard to the left. "That billboard is mostly for Exploration; finding items, missing pokemon, etc.....now over to the right...." She then pointed to the right billboard. "That is where the wanted posters go; individuals or a gang. This is not recommended for you guys since you all just started. Soon though once you get the hang of everything here, you'll do these jobs. Guildmaster will tell you when you are ready to do those jobs." She then fluttered on over to the left.

"Now as part of your training here. You will complete from one of these jobs at the board. This will be a test of your skill and bravery if must. It's my job to choose your j-" Before she could say anything, Himiko already picked it out and gave it to her. "This one." Ming could only blink as she picked it up and read it. "Well...I am technically suppose to choose which one fits, and are you sure this is right for you? It is not-" Himiko glared again which did make Ming a bit....uncertain. She heard of her family, and that her father was a bit explorer. A deep fear grew if she got mad and told Aaron.....well...it was something to not think about. "Alrighty then. I wish you two good luck." She then flew away leaving the two behind. Himiko seemed to have stared off to space. "We're going....c'mon. We need to get to Inflora Forest." She climbed up the steps of the ladder to exit the guild.

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Brandino Gambino

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:00 pm
ShadowStream-chan

User Image

Jurik was a little surprised at how casual the introduction with the guild master was, surprisingly for a monkey Pokemon, he didn't appear to be a hyperactive ditz. He did not mention anything of Himiko or Jurik's family, though Aaron appeared to make a nod towards Himiko when he spoke of the training they underwent. Jurik rolled his eyes, knowing about Himikos famous explorer father, and was glad Aaron hadn't made some nod to him perhaps about his father Cain, though he had to have known. Yurick had a few questions, such as if there was anybody else, anybody at all that needed a teammate. Even if Himiko was strong and a good asset to any team, Yurick did not want to be the one following her, but if they were paired together, then that seemed to be what was expected.

They were dismissed and followed Ming the beautifly back to the main atrium where the billboards were. Ming explained to them how the jobs and ranks worked and she'd pick a simple job for them. Yurick had tuned them out though, as His eyes caught a certain parchment on the bounty board. It was a bounty for the Luxray Cain, Yuricks dad, he didn't have to pull it off to see. According to the poster, Cain was considered highly aggressive and dangerous, a high risk threat to any explorer team. The bounty was ranked at six stars, only a team like Himikos father's Hellfire, or Team Starlight could complete those jobs, let alone accept them. Yuriks mind flashed back to a time when he and his brothers and sisters all played with their father as young cubs, climbing, latching onto and jumping all over his body while they all laughed having fun. Yurick knew that Cain had been a good father to them, which gave him some doubt about those details in the bounty. He was still angry with his father though for leaving the family without a word. 'Why did you have to go? What did you do?'

Himiko had gotten Yuricks attention, telling them to depart. Faintly cringing at her orders, or the fact that he should follow them, he took off after her, exiting the guild. "Inflora Forest huh? What's the job? Let me see" Yurick asked, biting away the piece of paper from Himiko without her permission and scanned it quickly on the ground. Apparently, there was a Munchlax that left for Inflora Forest yesterday, and hadnt returned home, her mother Snorlax was worried sick. "Uh oh, somebody is missing. We should hurry Himiko!" Yurick suggested, and without caring what she thought, started to take long running strides out of town to the nearby woods. He wanted to get this munchlax home ASAP, Yurick knew his own mom would be hysterical if one of her children went missing, and Yurick would do what ever it took to find them in such a case. In his hastiness he even forgot to stop at the local store for some exploration supplies such as Oran berries. He didn't have money to spend anyway, and he could use whatever was found in their exploration.

It didn't take long to reach the forest, Yurick and Himiko stopped and regrouped at its edge, but he could barely contain his excitement as he trotted and bounded here to there with many poses. "Ahahaha this is so exciting! It's gonna be my first ever exploration as a guild member. I've worked so hard to get to this point, it's much more satisfying when you work for what you accomplish you know. What do you think we'll run into? We have to be ready for anything! Let's go find Munchlax!" Yurick shouted with shattering enthusiasm, breaking the line of trees entering Inflora Forest.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:39 pm
Brandino Gambino

User Image

"Nothing you cannot handle, now hurry up." She responded, with her head poking out to wait until he climbed up. She was not wasting time with someone that cannot pick up the pace, or be strong...so Jurik better hope he was up to standards of the job they were doing. All they had to do was follow the pathway to the dungeons and forests, one of which will eventually led them to Inflora forest. She wanted to snap when he took away the job paper from her, since he did not properly ask to see it. Himiko frowned as he had run off like there a candy vendor was about to take off without him. She immediately frowned and just bounded without a care. She knew where Inflora forest was, so she was not in a rush to catch up to him.

Meanwhile Ming returned to the Guildmaster, a bit hesitant to hand over what job they were doing. "Why'd you choose this? Doesn't even look like it gives much reward or money at all..." Ming seemed hesitant for a second but she knew the truth had to be told: "Guildmaster.....I didn't choose it. Himiko did." Aaron blinked and read it, still trying to figure out if there was some secret message here that he cannot comprehend. "Himiko huh? She always has been stubborn. But the forest is dangerous....we don't even let the newbies go in there......Imma send another exploration team after them when an hour passes....we can't be too reckless." He then dismissed Ming as he knew he'll have to call some 'special' reinforcement to make sure they were ok.

The message had been send in which three pokemon had arrived: a Houndoom (Mega), Absol [Mega], and a Milotic had appeared in front of the Guildmaster. Aaron grinned: "Good to see you again! It must be my luck you happened to be in Town....I was thinking of my Plan B. Zak-" He nodded at the Houndoom. "Fiona-" He nodded to the Absol. "-And of course Mykola." Aaron nodded at the Milotic. Zak seemed to have talked first, showing he was the leader. "I see you have blended in this job well...still mad that you left us for this." "Meh, I thought training future explorers would be cool." Aaron shrugged it off, considering he was good friends with him. "So Aaron, how come you called us?" "Well Zak, your daughter has gotten your stubborn trait so she is going somewhere that I would not recommend a newbie exploration team to go. You know Inflora Forest? That's where she and Jurik are."

"Inflora Forest?" Fiona, the Absol and only Female of the group (surprisingly Zak's wife is not pissed) asked. "That seems a bit.....off?" "Not really, I know a lot of exploration teams back then used to go there to prove their strength is better than the other. But I do hear kids have been going there more often than not, so probably another ad got in about a lost kid and that's where they went." Mykola flipped his tail slightly out of spite before Aaron shrugged: "But still, I just wanted reinforcements, and since Zak's a firetype...I thought it'll be a walk in a park with you. Thanks again." Fiona and Mykola nodded before leaving but Zak stayed behind. "Why?"

"Huh?"

"Why is my daughter paired up with an Outlaw's son?" Zak knew about.....'Jurik' and so on, and he was iffy on the fact his daughter got involved. "And by the way, they hate each other." "Couldn't be helped, they were the only ones to sign up thus far and two individuals are required to be an exploration team. I warned them that they needed to wise up. Himiko understood.....Jurick....he didn't reply, his head seemed to be in the clouds. I am gonna keep an eye on them though, so don't worry 'bout it." The two split their way afterwards.

After a good hour of traveling, they made it to the forest which did seem pretty but it was its appearance that fooled its victims. Himiko looked up and down, left and right at the forest to see it was fine thus far. "This is habituated by grass and bug Pokemon. Electric types don't fare well with Grass." She knew well that HER power is super effective against Grass, and Normal on Bug so she knew she'll be fine. She grumbled: "Seems like your ego is still bigger than your skill and strength." A thing to jab him with. But she was that type of person, just wanting to jab every little thing onto someone that had an opportunity to.....well....she rather not think about it. She continued on toward the darkness,feeling some tension around here. She did notice some eyes glowing at a distance but they were not attacking, so it was not worth going after. "Pick up your feet Jurik..." She noticed he was a bit far since it was dark on her end. She did hear some bushes being moved and it made her cautious. She figured if he worked so hard, this would be easy on him and herself since they could handle any grass/bug type that was here. "Looks like we're not going anywhere without fighting...." Suddenly a shadow popped out of nowhere leading her to use her move Ice Beam to freeze the enemy and hoping it would flee like any smart pokemon would do. The era in which the mythology about a 'human' was in slowly was coming back, Pokemon being a little more tense than normal and everyone fending for themselves. It could be because of the sudden increase of orphans...no one to help them. Another reason why Himiko wanted to get her dream, but yet again....crushed. But the battle was not over, it seemed to be that they were surrounded, glowing eyes emitted from the darkness. Knowing well that her ice-type move will probably hurt Jurik, she immediately used Blizzard to distract the enemies in front of her and now hoped Jurik was not stupid and could fight really well, despite the disadvantage.

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Brandino Gambino

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:15 pm
ShadowStream-chan

User Image

Jurik and Himiko traversed one of the beaten paths within Inflora. Jurik called for Munchlax twice a minute, if he really was in trouble, maybe caught in a pitfall, then this could be the only way to find where he was by getting a response. Himiko told him that there were mostly grass and bug types here, and how his typing wasn't strong here. "Well durr! Thanks captain obvious. You know there are also bird and field Pokemon that make their homes in forests, and I know more than just electric moves. I'm not worried, It's called 'adapting to the situation', something explorers have to be able to do" Jurik shot back. He called out for munchlax again, and his ears twitched, but not from anybody answering. There was movement in the surrounding bushes that he heard. A moment after, he was met with a few set of eyes fixated on him and Himiko. Jurik heard Himikos ice beam attack behind him, kicking off the fight. Jurik looked down and back up with a sickeningly evil glare and grin, using Scary Face against the enemies in front of him to intimidate and slow them down. One of the Pokemon got scared enough to run away. However, Jurik did not expect the icy whirlwind Himiko created that would cut at him the way a blizzard cut at anything not properly covered up, and sent him a few feet away towards the glowing eyes in the bushes.

This would instantly set off Jurik, Himiko obviously didnt care that they were supposed to be a team (with no chemistry). His current problem though were the 2 Pokemon standing above him, a kriketune and a pansage. Kriketune used fury cutter and pansage went for fury swipes. Luckily for Jurik, the first fury cutter and fury swipes were naturally weak attacks. The moment Jurik had an opening, he charged up a Spark attack, getting on his feet for a pounce, and powerfully leapt up at kriketune, nailing it with an electrified headbutt. Now focusing on the pansage, Jurik turned about on his hind legs and leapt towards the pansage, latching onto its scrawny arm with his cat-like jaw, clamping down and shaking it like a dog in a vicious Bite attack. The attacks weren't enough to make the enemies faint, but they did run away, Himikos Blizzard attack was probably a factor there. Jurik growled, as the Blizzard dissipated he jumped back towards Himiko.

The only thing stopping him from tackling her now with a Spark attack, was the fact that Himiko as 'daddy's little girl' could doctor whatever happened here and get him kicked out of the guild. And she probably would. She'd be listened to with her dad Zak backing her, Jurik probably would just get written off, maybe the guild would even deem him an outlaw like Cain. He couldn't let that happen, he had his family to support. Jurik and Himiko didn't like... Were hated by... Quite literally were the bane of each other's existence. Angrily snarling, Jurik barked "WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM!?!? YOU COULDN'T GIVE ME ANY WARNING!?!?" Jurik didn't realize it, but he was actually using the move Charge in his boiling anger, sparks of electricity built up and left his fur. Stamping his front paws on the ground, he went on. "WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE A TEAM!! I DONT LIKE IT EITHER! BUT I DONT CARE HOW SPOILED YOU ARE, YOUR GONNA HAVE TO SUCK IT UP!!!" He shouted. As much as he wanted to use up his built up Charge against Himiko, he was at least able to save it for when they wouldn't cause one another to faint out in the dangerous wilds. And partially because in the past, Jurik hadn't won a fight against her yet. With a sigh, though he hadn't really calmed down, Jurik walked past Himiko to continue the search for Munchlax. "If your not gonna take this seriously, then you can head home, or let me lead. Munchlax! Where are you buddy?"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:52 pm
Brandino Gambino

User Image

After the fight was over, it did seem like Jurik had some anger issues, since she was not aiming her attack at him...he JUST so happened to get in the way. She made sure it wouldn't hurt him, it wasn't her fault. She did feel her body shaking slightly, only because it seemed like he was going to use Charge at her which she didn't care at this point, he obviously needed a live punching bag. Once he got the first hit, then she would beat the living s**t out of him. But it seemed like he calmed down and chose a different route, which was in his best interest after all. She didn't even bother defending herself as he continued on his rage and then left, deciding that Munchlax was more important than dealing with a Spoiled girl.

Spoiled.

That got her right there. If only you had an idea THIS CAREER was NOWHERE near where I wanted to go! She showed her teeth, wanting to growl....but she sighed...shaking her head. She went through every unconscious pokemon to steal some items. She did take note of a Pecha Berry, which she needed because she got poisoned [Not like she'll tell Jurik] so she gobbled it down and felt instantly better. But finally, Jurik was useful for once in their lives. She smiled, yet it was still emotionless. "Good, you can be useful." Once she went through every Pokemon, she bounded to find him, taking the lead again with her head held high....not as spoiled, but as someone who has been beaten and is not allowing her enemies to see her weakness.

What did she collect from the Fainted Pokemon? Oran berries, Apples, Blast Seeds, and Orbs. "They'll be useful." Himiko mumbled to herself mostly. It seemed like the enemies had known of their power since the rest of the travel did not seem to be much trouble, and whoever was stupid to fight them, she just used her ice beam. She never used Blizzard or Icy Storm again during the travels.

It took awhile, but they suddenly could see the 'light' in front of them. In which she knew it was the end of their journey. "We're at the end, this is where our mission ends." She continued on walking, not bothering to get Yurik to follow her lead. It seemed to be a grass field surrounded by trees as they exited from the dark forest....however it seemed suspicious when they exited....but whatever it was, the enemy was not coming out. She continued on walking until she saw a blue blob in the distance. She continued on even if her partner couldn't catch up. Upon getting closer, one would see it was a Munchlax sleeping, in which almost shocked her. "Hey......HEY!" She tapped him lightly, but in a fast pace on his head to wake him up. It seemed like he had just fallen sleep, which is surprising because of the enemies around here. Munchlax woke up lazily and could see two figures; a Glaceon and a Luxio in which they are wearing Exploration badges. "Fooey, I overslept again." Himiko nodded, she didn't need to tell him his Mother was looking for him. "We got send here to get you home. Seems like your ok though. Anyway, hold still. This will take you back to the Guild." She then flipped the Badge upward and then faced it to Munchlax in which he was surrounded by light before disappearing.

"Badges have some weird power, they can teleport anyone back to the Guild safe and sound." She could remember how she went on one of her Father's runs, he decided to just do an easy task, like say find a missing Pokemon. And she was surprised on how someone can be teleported like that. It still amazes her to this day; and thus the mission was a success in which she turned around to find a way out. But then she stopped, something had to be said. "Sorry.....I wasn't trying to aim the Blizzard at you." With that she kept on walking, she didn't wait there to hear his response. She figured he didn't want to see her face, so she flipped the badge and have it face him. "Imma walk alone, this will take you back to the Guild." Before she could though, a roar echoed throughout the forest in which was something her Father warned her about. "Tropius' pissed......." She mumbled, knowing she needed to get him out quick.

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Brandino Gambino

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:51 pm
ShadowStream-chan

User Image

The pair had soon reached the end of the dungeon, and were met with a nice little clearing. Jurik noticed much of the scenery had been munched on, pun intended. Bushes were nothing but the little stump, there were scattered tree branches that looked chewed apart. And ahead of it all was the sleeping Munchlax. They caught up to it and woke it up and promptly sent it home via the mysterious power of the explorers badge. And with that...

===========
MISSION COMPLETE
===========

Jurik felt great, they got the Munchlax home, and all they had to do was get back, get paid and they would be a full fledged exploration team of the Guild. And well... There was no going back at this point, if it was to be with Himiko, then that was his fate. She did however stop to apologize for the blizzard attack. "It's an area attack even if you aim it. Just give me a warning so I can get clear when you do it" he replied neutrally. And then she told him to go home, and she'd be walking alone. "Haha trust me, as much as I'd like to ditch you, I'm not going back to the guild without you. How would that make me look?" He asked, moments before a deep roar boomed Tropius' name. Jurik jumped, the voice was loud and obviously came from close. "A Tropius?" Jurik took a battle stance, as it seemed they were in for a fight.

Entering the clearing was a
rather large Tropius, a Pokemon resembling a long neck dinosaur with a 'fruit beard' so to speak. It's greater size was testament to its age and level. It stomped towards the pair with its head low as it growled. "What are you doing here! You ate my berry stash didn't you!" It boomed. Jurik figured Munchlax must've stumbled upon this 'berry stash'. Nonetheless, he wasn't intimidated, and wouldn't throw the kid under the bus. Frankly, Garret didn't like Tropius' attitude at all. "I've heard of a Pokemon like you. Your grass type, but aren't you also a flying type for some weird reason? We have an ice type, and she'll knock you out real quick, don't be stupid" Jurik taunted. The Tropius just laughed. "I don't wish to harm any young'uns, but someone has to teach you a lesson" It said as it stuck it's head underneath one of its leaf wings and came out with a Yache berry in its mouth and gobbled it down, boosting its ice resistance. "Ahaha, ummm" Jurik stammered, embarrassingly looking at Himiko, giving her the expression that spelt 'oops'.

Tropius whipped up a whirlwind with its wings both catching a creating foliage in it, and launching a powerful Leaf Tornado at the team. Jurik standing to the left of Himiko, ran in that direction to split them up and diving to narrowly avoid the attack. Jurik got back on his feet and used Charge, giving him a little more defence and a boost to attack. Jurik thought about attacking head on, or making a distraction for Himiko, but then he was within the crosshairs of one of her powerful ice attacks. With the added Charge, Jurik let loose a Thundershock at the enemy.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:10 pm
Brandino Gambino
You can control the Hellfire team if you wish....this is their two word trait....Zak's stubborn, but reasonable, Mykola's a bit Wise but conservative, and Fiona's family-orientated but flirtatious. Just for now and the future if you want to control them.

User Image

Himiko glared at him: "You can go ahead of me, and yes I figure you'd ditch me like everyone else on this planet...now stop arguing and teleport!" But the roar got louder and it was not going to be pretty. She then could see Tropius' coming in and get into an intimidating stance right away which did not phase Himiko. Seemed to her that the enemy was mad that 'they' ate his berry stash. Munchlax must've found it and ate until he slept.... She thought as before she could speak, Jurik intercepted and it was one of those things she SHOULD'VE intervened and told him to shut up. "You know what Jurik? How should I torture you today? Shall I have you hanging from a volcano to a pit of lava or shall I tear off every single claws of yours until you scream like a pansy?" She was pissed. It got worse when Tropius ate a berry which increased Ice Resistance, which to that she wanted Jurik to see the Devil right behind her as she wished her glares would dig into his soul and burn him internally.

So when the fight initiated she had no choice. "I hate my life...." She thought as she used an Ice Beam, and when Jurik got too close to the enemy she got between them and used 'Protect' in which was good for that little bit. Then she thought of using Shadowball but would it do anything? She rather not test it. I just wished he had NOT SPOKEN about me! She thought as she then shook her head, knowing the only option was to run. So she did. "JURIK! RUN! I AM USING BLIZZARD!" The reason why was because of a distraction. Once he got far enough she used it on Tropius to make his sense of sight bad temporary before then getting Yurik and make him book it out of the area. "Now you can't blame me." She added to it as a roar continued on behind them. "Damn it!"

"HEY!"

A scent overwhelmed Himiko which made her book it faster, but making sure Jurick was not lacking in speed. She knew the voice and the scent: Her dad no doubt about it. They both passed each other along with Mykola and Fiona whom took part in it. Zak did not hesitate to throw a mighty flamethrower at the approaching enemy which could burn down an entire forest if he wanted to.

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Brandino Gambino

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:49 pm
ShadowStream-chan
Brandino Gambino
All right sure, but I don't want to take too much fighting fun from you controlling them. I have an idea for a team or two as well ill introduce later

Juriks attack didn't do much, and when Tropius launched another Leaf Tornado attack at him Himiko jumped in the way using Protect. He was quite surprised, perhaps what he said earlier about teamwork did stick. This time, he did listen to her and began running away while she used Blizzard. She followed behind him but the Tropius practically stampeded after them, roaring and plowing its own path through the forest. "OH CRAP OH JEEZ OH NO!!" Jurik panicked as he ran fast as he could, jumping over fallen logs and other obstacles. Then he heard another voice commanding Tropius' attention, and the three members of Team Hellfire ran/slithered past them. Zak, the Houndoom, Fiona the Absol and Myloka the Milotic. Once Jurik believed he was at a safe enough distance, he turned back around as he couldn't resist his first chance of seeing a high ranking team in action. His eyes glittered in awe as he watched Zaks intense Flamethrower attack.

"Oh my Zak, don't burn down the forest now!" Fiona warned with a seductive tone as she flung her head with its sharp crest using Psycho Cut. The Tropius took significant damage, but it wasn't going to give up it seemed. With a mighty roar, Tropius whipped up Leaf Storm all around while It charged up a Solarbeam attack. The forceful leafy winds forced the team to back off and hold a defensive position. "Fiona get the kids outta here, Myloka, support me! Counter that beam!" Zak ordered of his team. Fiona nodded and ran back towards Jurik and Himiko. "Sorry kids, shows over time to go home. Don't worry about them" Fiona ordered with the commanding tone of a teacher.

Juriks eyes only glistened more, as the trees turned into a golden sunny flowery field behind Fiona. He imagined her flipping the long white hair at the side of her face giving her a smile and compliments almost hitting on him. In reality he was just staring at her, kind of creeping her out. "Ummm... Okay?" She nervously laughed, pulling out her own exploration badge to use on the pair to send them home. Meanwhile, Zak had a furnace of flames sitting in his mouth and Myloka was readying Ice Beam. When Tropius had taken on a bright golden glow, it's Leaf Storm was still going and it was ready to fire Solarbeam.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back at the Guild...
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Himiko and Jurik spawned back at outside the guild entrance. "Whoa that felt weird. But come on! Let's report our success to the guild master!" Jurik told her as he bounded into the guild going back down the ladder.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:05 pm
Brandino Gambino
HAHA! I loved how you played Fiona! That was awesome! BTW: It is Mykola, not Myloka....although Myloka I will save for future reference

User Image

Himiko raised a brow at Jurick who seemed to stare at Fiona almost.......well, it was almost lovesick. She had waved her paw in front of him to get his attention, she was lucky she was not the jealous type. Then they got sent to the guild as quickly as she had heard Fiona talk.

"Sooooo.....Jurick. You like Aunt Fiona?" She said Aunt Fiona since that was their relationship in a way. Fiona was the one who helped her increase speed and agility in some way. "Sorry to burst your bubble, but she is seeing someone....and it's not my Dad." She rolled her eyes as she then followed him down the ladder to go meet the Guildmaster, who was NOT Happy. "By the way, you're wondering who she's seeing...well it's the Guildmaster." "What was that?' His mood changed quickly, as if his anger had seeped out. "Nothing." "ANYWAY, Himiko. Ming here did not become part of the Exploration branch for nothing, I 'remember' assigning her to choose your job...not you." He let it out right there and then. "But you saved Munchlax, so I cannot say anything. And for that, no exploration tomorrow. You two will do an errand for me, and then go and train however you please. I'm surprised you all seem to be in fine condition. But here." It was the reward for saving Munchlax, the income was low but it was since Munchlax's mother didn't have much. "Some of the money goes to me to pay for food and for your housing really. Speaking of housing, Ming will show you your rooms." Guildmaster then had Ming come out and have them show the two people their rooms.

"Alright guys, let me show you where you'll sleep." She then had them follow her to a single room with two nests and a small window that showed the ocean and a beach far off the distance. "This is your room, dinner will be ready soon so get accustomed and choose whose bed belongs to who." She then left them, fluttering away quickly. Himiko sighed as she then found a nest and laid there, as she was tired. "You can go get dinner if you wish, I'm not hungry......"

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Brandino Gambino

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:53 am
ShadowStream-chan

User Image

Juriks ears went down as Himiko shot down his thoughts for Fiona, yet he got defensive. "Haha what?? I-i don't like Fiona" which was an obvious lie. He did know Himikos relationship to her, seeing Fiona a few times before all this. These run ins were possible since it was actually Zaks sister who mothered the rival houndour pack of Jurik and his siblings. Now though, in the event of Cain and Juriks seperate but eventful departures, they had reached an understanding. The houndours said they'd back off and help out Juriks family while he was gone working for the guild. Juriks ears descended more as they stood before the guild master, scolding the two for not following proper protocol. Jurik shot a look at Himiko as it seemed to to be her fault. Aaron did congratulate them though, giving them their payment and told them to follow Ming to their room.

When they reach their room, Jurik got settled into the second nest, excitedly kneading it, jumping around it and laying down for only a second. He quickly got back up and acknowledged Ming telling them dinner would soon be ready. He hung back for a while getting used to the new setting, dancing around his nest a little more. Hearing Himiko surprised him and he took a step towards her. "Really? Your not hungry? You should be eating as much as you can to keep your energy up, especially with this job" Jurik told her. He shrugged and trotted away, before he forgot something he should say. "Thanks for when you used Protect back there, not that I couldn't Have taken the hit" Jurik thanked, but also lied, knowing the move would've pwned him. "I'll bring back your food for you" Jurik offered, running to find the mess hall.

When he entered the large dining room, he seen a long wooden table stretched nearly the full length of the room. On it there were many bowls, up to twenty or more, with a large Apple, a few mixed berries, some veggies and meaty chunks. Hidden within everyone's meal was one gummi, not particular to the member's typing, meaning they could be any color. The other Pokemon started to enter the room, chattering about anything. A pancham, a clamperl, a meowth, a pawniard, a girafarig, a roselia and a swablu to name a few of the species. Jurik took a spot at the table near the end, sort of saving the last over spot for Himiko. Soon Aaron and Ming entered the room. "All right settle down, we have a small announcement to make" Ming called out grabbing the rooms attention. Aaron took the floor, "We have 2 new members to welcome to the guild, Himiko...? Where's Himiko?" Aaron asked, eliciting some excited chatter about being around the famous Zaks daughter. "She said she's not hungry, but I'm gonna bring back her bowl if she doesn't join us" Jurik answered. "Ah, very well. And this is her team member Jurik. By the way, what is the teams name?" Aaron introduced and asked. How Aaron said it, instantly putting Jurik underneath Himiko stung, but not as much as the murmurs among the guild members, which was definitely not how they talked about Himiko. He swore he heard his fathers name uttered, but he did his best to not let it bother him. Jurik did take this opportunity to name the team for himself, but not something stupid or unfitting. Himiko was ice type, Juriks was electric type. Jurik always loved storms, thunderstorms to be specific. But there were also winter storms. Storm? "Team Storm. Yeah we're Team Storm!" "Great, Ming be sure to write that in the books. Now, dig in everyone!" Aaron declared.

Zak was back at the guild, quickly finding Himiko by scent. "Nice you got the window room. How was your first day? Did that Jurik give you any problems?"  
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff