Reply 07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]
do you prefer to be single or in couple ? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:21 pm
I am single for a very long time and it still continues... I think i prefer to be in a relationship because to feel be loved by someone that you love and share life moment together seem to be such a great feeling.

There are different kind of love that we can feel for someone like friendship, love for your family members etc. But love in a romantic relationship i really miss that... i really would like to live that time.

Talk about you preference to be single or in couple  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:24 pm
i think i prefer being in a couple. i like being able to kiss and cuddle someone i love c:  

TulipMeows

Powerful Nymph

11,200 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

petrichorite

Wheezing Noob

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:38 am
I always feel that when I'm single I really want to be in a relationship
But then when I'm in a relationship I often wish I had more space and me-time.
I suppose I take it for granted a bit stare  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:27 pm
I have tried relationships.. I don't know if I'm just not good enough for them or they aren't good enough for me, but I can never seem to keep a healthy, steady relationship.

And I'm perfectly okay with that.

I like to have the freedom to do what I want to do, when I want to do it, and with whoever I choose to do it with. You don't get that freedom when you're in a relationship.  

XxToXic_cHeRI_LoVErxX

XxToXic_cHeRI_LoVErxX

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:31 pm
On the other hand, I do have a guy that I've been off and on with for almost 3 years. We could NEVER pull off being in a relationship, but we are always each others fall back. Essentially, we both get to do what we want but we also have a slight, unofficial relationship in a way.

Definitely a complicated situation at times, but hey. It's working just fine for me. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:25 pm
It honestly just depends on who it is with, and whether it's right for the time being.
I am, at the moment, in a relationship with someone I love very much. And even though we have our ups and downs quite a bit, I wouldn't have it any other way.

It just depends on what you are willing to put out and what you will take, and vice-versa for the other person. Just remember that being in a relationship takes work and effort from both ends. And communication is KEY to any kind of relationship!  

UnmistakenTragidy

Dapper Hellraiser

9,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:27 pm
Well... other than emotional and sexual exclusivity, I don't think I act much differently than when I was single. But it really is a wonderful thing to know there's someone waiting for me.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:19 pm
uhm im single for now because i don't want to have any commitments right now after my ex-bf and i broke up about 3 years ago yeah i want to enjoy my single days but i wanted to have a relationship soon but not now because i want to flirt more rofl  

qweeeeeertyuiop

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:07 am
qweeeeeertyuiop
uhm im single for now because i don't want to have any commitments right now after my ex-bf and i broke up about 3 years ago yeah i want to enjoy my single days but i wanted to have a relationship soon but not now because i want to flirt more rofl
I don't know to flirt... I don't know what's fun about it.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:29 am
I have been single I actually love it. But I was in a very abusive relationship and it has made me very careful of who I date. I hope to meet someone in the future whom I can spend my life with. I just would rather be single then to be abused physically and verbally.  

Oshen Bleu

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:30 pm
Christmas Spirit Fairy
I have been single I actually love it. But I was in a very abusive relationship and it has made me very careful of who I date. I hope to meet someone in the future whom I can spend my life with. I just would rather be single then to be abused physically and verbally.
Hi Christmas Spirit Fairy, I'm happy for you that you got out of the abusive relationship.
Me too, I prefer to not be in an abusive relationship. I've always been really careful to who I am friends with. I've never have been in a serious relationship, so I'm kind of sick of that. I've seen people met great bf and gf. I just wish it happens to me.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:06 am
XxAriaxX
Christmas Spirit Fairy
Hi Christmas Spirit Fairy, I'm happy for you that you got out of the abusive relationship.
Me too, I prefer to not be in an abusive relationship. I've always been really careful to who I am friends with. I've never have been in a serious relationship, so I'm kind of sick of that. I've seen people met great bf and gf. I just wish it happens to me.

I hope you meet a good person. They are out there. But I am thinking its through friends that would be the best way to meet a good bf. But I really do not have any friends that still live in the place where I live. I just hope that everyone really does have a soul mate. Maybe it is wishful thinking.  

Oshen Bleu

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:13 pm
Christmas Spirit Fairy
XxAriaxX
Christmas Spirit Fairy

I hope you meet a good person. They are out there. But I am thinking its through friends that would be the best way to meet a good bf. But I really do not have any friends that still live in the place where I live. I just hope that everyone really does have a soul mate. Maybe it is wishful thinking.

Yeah everyone needs love. My close friends don't have lot of guy friends. One of my friend is very sociable and she can be friends with people who take drugs, who are perverts etc. So, I don't want to trust her for that.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:44 pm
I stayed single for 3 years after my last relationship ended very badly. I had moments where I felt lonely and longed for company, but I was very glad that I didn't rush into a relationship. You have to be happy with yourself before you can truly be happy with another person. That's been my experience, anyway. After some unpleasant experiences I took a while to think about what I really looked for in a partner.  

Mother Molly

Destitute Faun

34,240 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Budding Witch 250

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 2:41 pm
Relationships scare me. I've been alone for most of my 28 years and have kind of a Sheldon Cooper attitude when it comes to company. Having people around isn't essential to my happiness. Being left alone is. I require a lot of me time and quiet. Just two hours of company is very draining.  
07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff