Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Walking Waters
[PRP] Even Water has a Heart Beat [Corazon x Aearion] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:07 pm
User Image

At the border of the Water tribe territory, Mirro de Weavia, there was a stream that formed and flowed down away from the main source along with the main population of the Water Tribers. It was in a small thicket that this stream flowed through that an Earth tribess made her home with her adopted sister Kardia. It was a temporary home since Kardia had left to search for a better home to not crowd the water tribers.

Corazon knew that they lived there as she spotted some from time to time, ever so curious about them and their customs. Just like on this day, her curiosity got the better of her and lead to the borders of the Water tribe, wanting to see their home but not daring to enter. Perhaps she will get a chance to encounter one coming out to patrol the borders so that she might ask them some questions and get to know them. Now that would be a treat for Corazon.

StarshineAngel01

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:30 pm
User Image
Aearion muttered lightly to himself as he strolled around and kicking up some water. He blinked as a female approached and tilted his head "That's something I don't see every day, a earth triber roaming the borders of the water tribe" he said he flicked his tail slightly irritated. "Not that there is anything interesting in the water tribe" he said.

krusnik05

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:25 pm
StarshineAngel01

Hearing water being kicked around, Corazon looked around then perked up at the sight of a someone with deep red orbs on across his forehead. Smiling brightly the female bounded into the shallow part of the water with her tail flickering up behind her and the female's fur becoming drenched. "Hello stranger! Are you from the Water tribe?" She hoped so. Corazon heard only that they existed but not what they looked like and in her mind they had to look exotic. Which made sense since this male looked fierce, strong and very exotic. "I promise I mean you no harm. I am just very curious." She admitted sheepishly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:43 pm
Aearion shrugged a little before answering "Well, I don't look like I'm from other tribes, now do I?" with some half-heartedness and conviction. He flicked his tail to and fro idly and stepping back a bit as she bounded into the shallow waters, he preferred to have keep his personal space to himself. "There's nothing really interesting about water tribe that other tribes don't already know" he put in a matter-of-fact way. He was not expecting to have company between the water and earth border.

krusnik05

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:58 pm
StarshineAngel01

Corazon tilted her head to the side and shook her head. "I've yet to meet anyone else that isn't Earth tribe." The female said with a soft smile and sighed softly, pawing at the water gently. "There is always something interesting about everyone, including the water tribe. You are part of it and therefore are adding to the unique tribe. Would you tell me your name?" Corazon asked sweetly not wanting to refer to him as a water triber all the time. It wouldn't be nice at all especially when she felt that she was treading on shaky ground with this male. Maybe he didn't want her around at all.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:26 am
krusnik05

Aearion made a face, this female was making very good arguable points but he glanced at her tilting his head a little "My name is Aearion, what is yours? He asked her in the most polite way he could muster. He swished his tail to and fro idly as he patiently waited for her answer. He was new this whole socializing factor, that he still needed to learn how to properly socialize without scaring them off before he got their names, he really needed to work on that.

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:51 pm
StarshineAngel01

Corazon smiled even wider at the introduction. Aearion. Now that was also a good name, unique and it seemed to fit this rather intimidating male. Yet was this earth tribess intimidated? Not a hundred percent like she should be especially when he was still a stranger. "My name is Corazon. If you like you can call me Cora for short." She said then moved to the bank of the water to sit down, keeping her paws in the water to keep refreshed. "Why are you out here all alone?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:27 pm
krusnik05

Aearion nodded politely at her "nice to meet you Corazon, hmm...spanish for heart" He said thinking about it 'Suitable name, and if you don't mind, I'll just call you Corazon until we get to know each other a little more" he told her. He didn't feel comfortable with calling her Cora, just yet after all they just met. He thought about his answer before giving it to her "I just prefer to be on my own is all' he told her.  

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:41 pm
StarshineAngel01

Corazon chuckled at his words and nodded. "Yes that is fine, Aearion. I don't want you to ever be uncomfortable around me. I would feel absolutely horrible if that were to happen!" She teased then stepped out fully from the water to dry off, laying down comfortably. "Well that's very lonely to be all alone. Are the other's mean to you or are you mean to them?" Corazon asked rather bluntly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:13 pm
krunsnik05

Aearion nodded his head lightly,once he was more comfortable around her he may start calling her a nickname just for him to use, that is if he could up with one. "I would feel bad to if I made you feel that way" he told her. He padded across the stream and decided to be on the same side as her so rushing water wasn't interfering with their conversation but he was maintaining a respectable distance. "Its..actually just me being mean to them, but then again I haven't actually met anyone else yet" he told her. Which brought him to his next question "What are you doing on the border between Earth and Water? he asked her.  

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:48 pm
StarshineAngel01

The earth tribess listened and nodded, tilting her head to the side at the male who came over to her side and settled even with a respectful distance so that the sound of the rushing water didn't hinder their conversation. Considering those first comments, Corazon smiled gently at him. "Well you should give yourself and others a chance like you've given me because you are absolutely nice." Which is true. If he was going to be mean he would have snapped at her and tried to scare her away but he didn't. The question was a surprising one and Cora straightened up. "Well my sister is off finding a small territory for us to live in that is further into the Earthen world and this has been our home since we woke up. Of course it might be a while since she comes back as anything can happen, like meeting friends or finding her other half."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:44 pm
krusnik05

Aearion glanced at Corazon "I suppose that is a valid point" he told her his tail swishing to and fro. "Well, I wouldn't say I'm completely nice...I mean I suppose that is what you think" he said and tilted his head to the side "By herself? does she know her way around the area?" he asked her. "i'm sure she will find all of those eventually" he told her.  

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:19 pm
StarshineAngel01

Corazon laughed softly and shook her head. "Yes you are completely nice. Maybe because I'm showing you kindness that you tolerate me and return some of it. Which is alright you know. Being nice that is." She said with a large smile as she turned her violet eyes on the fierce looking male. "Yes she does know the area. We woke up nearly the same time and simply found our paths crossing. Kardia is a really lovely sister. I think you would like her too." Corazon shifted to lay on her side looking up at him as she sun bathed. "What are those gems on you for? They look so pretty in that color."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:57 pm
krusnik05

Aearion thought about it for a mintue "I guess..I try to be, but it usually doesn't turn out very well, Then again you are the first that I have met and been nice to since awoke on my own, so most of my skills are survival skills" he told her and sat down on the shore. "That is a good question, they are used to store, water for survival and that's all I know. Every water tribe member has them in different colors. Mine just happen to be really red." he told her and stretched a little.  

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:28 pm
StarshineAngel01

Listening attentively to the male as he spoke the earth tribess relaxed even more, seemingly trusting this male's presence. Smiling brightly Cora giggled. "Well that seems amazing! I wish I had something that unique but I'm just rather plain." Corazon sat up slightly to look at him. "I truly like that red. It says a lot about you and that is...you are vibrant."  
[ RP Zone ] The Walking Waters

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff