Welcome to Gaia! ::

Written In Blood ~An RP~

Back to Guilds

The age old battle of Light and Dark has begun. Who will you choose? 

Tags: Blood, Roleplay, Light, Dark, Written 

Reply Light Haven
Light Headquarters Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KatjaJean
Captain

Bashful Muse

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:17 am
The Light Headquarters are located inside a cave in a mountain located in the colder part of the country. The rest of the Haven also exists in these caves. The headquarters includes a library, small rooms for all the Light council members and spies, a large room for the Light Leader, a kitchen, and a meeting room. The only building in the cave that is larger than it is the Inn.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

━━━━ ✧ ⋗ 𝕷𝔲𝔫𝔞 ⋖ ✧ ━━━━

Luna lowered the hood of her cloak as she walked into the large empty meeting room and sighed. She sat down in one of the large chairs at a long stone table and slumped her head into her arms. She knew she was rightful heir to the throne, these were her people that were living in fear, in poverty, in the middle of an underground war. Tears rushed to Luna's eyes as she wished for the millionth time that she could see her sister, that her sister would be here to rule with her the way the council had been raising them to do, side by side, with strength, power, kindness, wisdom..... instead it was just her floundering against a dark "queen" intruder. Luna's followers, though growing in strength and numbers, were still far outweighed, causing the stress to weigh heavily on Luna's mind.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

BloodyElegantSimplicity
Vice Captain

Adorable Sex Symbol

RedWix
Crew

Divine Ship

8,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:00 pm
BloodyElegantSimplicity

User Image
Ƒaiᶇ Şţrⱺᶆ
User Image
He was sitting up on one of the many pillars munching on some snacks he had found lying around outside. When he heard the opening and closing the meeting room's door. He looked down his perch and saw the prestigious leader entering and settling down in a chair. He observed silently as she slouched in her spot.
Maybe I should leave... He stood up and prepared to sneak away when he heard the quiet sniffle of someone crying. He knew no one else was, but the two of them were in the room. Looking down, he decided his next action.

He picked up his satchel and skillfully climbed down the pillar. At the bottom, he opened his bag and pulled out a cat toy. He silently approached from behind and started dangling the toy slowly in front of the witch's face. White feathers fluttered as he reached over and tried to tickle her nose and ears.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:43 pm

━━━━ ✧ ⋗ 𝕷𝔲𝔫𝔞 ⋖ ✧ ━━━━

At the sound of another person Luna immediately ceased crying and wiped her eyes as swiftly as possible, only to open them and be surprised by a cat toy. "O-oh, Fain?" She gave a wry smile, then chuckled despite herself at his playful attempts at cheering her up. "I'm sorry, I though there wasn't anyone here...." She trailed off, unsure as to what to say. She'd just been out on her own looking for recruits and ended up empty handed-- again. Whether her people were suffering or not, they were too afraid to stand up against it. Fain had been one of the few that held onto their morals and beliefs strong enough that when Luna had found him with a Light party, she'd talked him into staying with her. After all, he always left her with some part of a smile, and she sensed a kind heart in him.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

RedWix

BloodyElegantSimplicity
Vice Captain

Adorable Sex Symbol

RedWix
Crew

Divine Ship

8,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:15 pm
BloodyElegantSimplicity

User Image
Ƒaiᶇ Şţrⱺᶆ
User Image
Fain peaked around the corner smiling at her a playful twinkle in his eye. He pulled the cat toy back, putting it back in his leather bag. He scrounged in his bag for a couple of seconds and pulled out a bone-shaped cookie. He gave her an apologetic smile,
"Sorry, I ate all my snacks...But, I have a dog treat if you want it!" He had a tentative expression as he pushed it in front of her on the meeting table.
"It's bacon flavored! If that helps!"

He finally sat down in the seat next to her silent for a moment or two before saying, "...they're actually really good...well...not that I've had one (recently). "He mumbled under his breath, "But some dogs and pigs told me..."
He chuckled at the memory of feeding the treats to some pigs,
"They enjoyed it at first, till I told them it was bacon flavored." He had a sly smile on his face as stared hungrily at the treat.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:31 pm

━━━━ ✧ ⋗ 𝕷𝔲𝔫𝔞 ⋖ ✧ ━━━━

Luna couldn't help it-- she began with a chuckle, then burst out into laughter. "o-ok, th-thanks, Fain," she finally said when she could catch her breath. It felt good to laugh, and have a genuine smile. She focused on the bone in front of her and waved her hand over it, her brow furrowing for a second. She hadn't used any magic that day yet, so she knew she had enough for something slightly foolish and childish like this, as the bone turned into a bone shaped piece of bacon. She then ripped it in half and offered it up to him. "Go on, take it." She munched on her portion, trying to think of the best way to not only recruit, but to train. She couldn't send her people out there with no way of protecting themselves, after all.... "Mmm... Fain, I know you train animals, but what do you know of training people? I don't suppose we could use biscuits or your animal whispering on them?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

RedWix

BloodyElegantSimplicity
Vice Captain

Adorable Sex Symbol

RedWix
Crew

Divine Ship

8,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:57 pm
BloodyElegantSimplicity

User Image
Ƒaiᶇ Şţrⱺᶆ
User Image
Hearing Luna laugh, Fain felt a satisfied smile creep across his face and the disappointment of not being able to eat the treat vanished. Glad that the gloomy expression she had was all but gone. He was further elated as she began the motion for casting magic. He watched curiously as the treat in front of him shifted into a real piece of bacon.
"Thank you!" Taking it, he ecstatically began munching quietly as he listened attentively to her questions.
"People also don't usually listen to me only animals. If they were werewolves, werecats, or shapeshifters I could probably train them in archery, tracking, survival skills, and language. I would be willing to try with non-animalistic people."He tilted his head in thought savoring the last bit of bacon he had.
"I'm not very good with swordsmanship or magic...I could scout around the base to find others with those skills, or I could ask some animals to help."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:29 pm

━━━━ ✧ ⋗ 𝕷𝔲𝔫𝔞 ⋖ ✧ ━━━━

She nodded while lost in thought, before yanking herself back into the real world again realizing she was just sitting there bobbing her head like an idiot. She smiled sweetly, greatful to have someone like him alongside her. "Well, we do often get recruits without full control over their animal forms, may you could teach them and train them to more properly use them.... although I'm more worried about recruiting, as of late." She shrugged and looked at him again, feeling like something was missing. "Oh! Where's your, um... bird... friend... thing? I do enjoy his company.... almost as much as yours!" She chuckled to herself, realizing she was terrible company when she stressed herself out like this.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

RedWix

BloodyElegantSimplicity
Vice Captain

Adorable Sex Symbol

RedWix
Crew

Divine Ship

8,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:00 pm
BloodyElegantSimplicity

User Image
Ƒaiᶇ Şţrⱺᶆ
User Image
Watching Luna repeatedly nod her head caused Fain to chuckle in amusement."Just tell me who to train, and I'll get to work immediately! If you have any requests to what tricks they learn, please, let me know. If you're worried about recruitment...I could go above and scout out some people. Since many of the fae folk and elves joined Alyssia in the war, it's not hard for me to blend in." He stared at her confused until he realized that she was talking about his hawk Soren.
"Oh, Soren has been very anxious lately. So he's hooded back at home so he can relax a little. One of the main reasons I want to go above is to let Soren fly a bit. I think that'll calm him down and ease his worries."
but He looked down in worry, fiddling his thumbs a little. I think he senses something will happen between the two forces soon. He thought not speaking out loud in fear of worrying Luna even more.
He looked up a relaxed smile on his face, "You know, Luna, you should take a day off once and a while. It's not good to let stress build up!" He patted her head, "If you worry too much then you'll get old and wrinkly." .

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:39 pm

━━━━ ✧ ⋗ 𝕷𝔲𝔫𝔞 ⋖ ✧ ━━━━

Luna felt there was something he wasn't saying, but decided not to push it. She grinned at him about taking a day off. "I'm older than you, I'm sure, but yet I'm still as pretty as the day I turned 18," she said with a playful flip of her long hair. "Well, I was going to suggest you talk to my tactician about what you should start on, whether it's recruitment or training, but maybe you're right. I could use a day off exploring, maybe making new friends. You and I could create another search party for recruitment, you could search with Soren....." She trailed off, suddenly realizing there was someone else who should be going out with her. "Hey, have you seen Memel anywhere...?" Her handmaiden hadn't been around yet that day, which was rare.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

RedWix

BloodyElegantSimplicity
Vice Captain

Adorable Sex Symbol

RedWix
Crew

Divine Ship

8,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:20 pm
BloodyElegantSimplicity

User Image
Ƒaiᶇ Şţrⱺᶆ
User Image
He smiled slyly at her enjoying the friendly banter, "Of course you may be be older than me physically, but I look older than you. The reason I've lived so long is my relaxed lifestyle." Pushing his chair back, Fain stood up excited to go out with Luna already. He was practically running out the door when he stopped concern showing on his face for Memel. "Memel isn't here? She always right beside you." He tapped his foot looking up at the ceiling in thought and shrugged. "She probably thought she would do something for you and wandered off. I guess we're going to have to search for her. " He ran back over and grabbed her hand, "Come on let's go!" Dragging her out of the meeting room.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:45 pm

━━━━ ✧ ⋗ 𝕷𝔲𝔫𝔞 ⋖ ✧ ━━━━

Luna fake pouted about the age thing. "I'm not a child." She smiled and stood with him, and blushed at the touch of his hand. No one really made physical contact with her-- they either saw her as the true queen or were a little afraid of her and her magic. Fain and Memel were the closest she came to friends. She allowed him to lead her through the Light Hideout's caves, to find their way to the bar.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

RedWix
To the Elegance Bar!Sorry it's short '^.^ I never know what to do for these transition posts....

BloodyElegantSimplicity
Vice Captain

Adorable Sex Symbol

RedWix
Crew

Divine Ship

8,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:00 pm
Jyccly

User Image
Ƒaiᶇ Şţrⱺᶆ
User Image
Fain quickly ran from the bar across the stone cave floor. The bird that had flown in had reported a strange creature had somehow wandered into the headquarters, explicitly Fain's room. Some people tried waving at Fain, but he ignored them.
How did a creature manage to get so far underground? And why did it choose my room? Did it sense the other animals in there and felt safe? IS IT HURTING MY ANIMALS?Fain ducked his head down and sprinted full speed the rest of the way there.

He stormed into the headquarters, feet pounding on the stone floor, his breath echoing in the halls as he approached his room. Throwing open his bedroom door, out of breath and sweat dripping down his brow. The bird that had been leading the way flew in and headed towards its hutch where the door was open. He didn't know how they always escaped his room, but he didn't question it. There must be holes for them to fly through. They often came and went as they pleased. Once and a while speaking to him, but usually ignoring him except for when they wanted food. Soren sat on his perch, clearly ruffled at Fain's loud intrusion, and the fact some creature was disturbing his domain.

"Staying underground for so long, I've gotten out of shape..." He complained to himself quietly as he shut the door softly and sneaked over to Soren stroking his feathers to soothe him. After calming him down, Fain swept through his room trying to find the creature. He heard a light snuffling and pawing at something coming around the corner. He crept forward cautiously and prepared to capture it.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:12 pm
User Image

User Image
"ᴊᴜꜱᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴡɪɴꜱ."
║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█

Leon wasn't sure why he remained in this room.
All he knew was that the full moon rose in the sky, and he shape shifted into his werewolf form.
Not wanting to alarm anyone though, he quickly changed to his less menacing, husky puppy version.
Entering the headquarters without anyone noticing, he relied on his nose to smell his way around, back to his own room.
For some reason, he ended up in someone else's room.
Instead of leaving right away though, he found himself unable to move from his spot.
He sniffed around at the various objects, taking in the scent of pine and pomegranate.
Leon was unable to understand why he felt strangely drawn to this scent. It felt so natural to him, almost as if it were a part of his own.
Finding a soft, cushion lying around in the corner, he slumped down on to it, burrowing his fluffy head into it.
A hawk nearby glared at him, making loud noises.
Be quiet. Kin of Aves. He growled at the hawk, pawing at the cushion beneath him possessively.
Mine.

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█
OCC:
RedWix

Jyccly
Crew

Lightbringer

15,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

RedWix
Crew

Divine Ship

8,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:30 pm
]
Jyccly

User Image
Ƒaiᶇ Şţrⱺᶆ
User Image
Fain froze to the sound of a soft, deep growl. A dog or a wold He looked over at Soren, who was screeching annoyed and angered at whatever was around the corner. The bird was constantly moving its head and fixing is eyes on the creature.

Fain began crouching low and creeping over. He grabbed a nearby stick and slowly approached messy the bed that had pillows and blankets scattered everywhere. It was hard to see what the bird was so fixated on in the mess till he was almost right on top of it. Laying in his main pillow was a small puppy. Fain dropped the stick in astonishment , and it clanked against the stone floor. He winced at the loud sound. He didn't know if the puppy was sick,feral, or sleeping. If it was the first two, then he didn't want to hurt it if it decided to fight him.
He quickly pulled out a sweet peanut butter dog treat and tossed it onto the pillow in front of the dog. Speaking in a low calm voice, he approached slowly hands spread.
"Shhh...there, there..."

Light Haven

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces