Confessions of a Demon Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EmbraceTheDemons

Shirtless Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:05 am
Sometimes I watch Supernatural because Jensen Ackles is bamming slamming bootylicous. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:06 am
If you make your shower hot enough, sometimes the dark lord himself comes to visit you.  

EmbraceTheDemons

Shirtless Spirit

EmbraceTheDemons

Shirtless Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:07 am
I actually really like cats. They're so cute and yet so full of hate. Perfection....I mean Purrfection  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:10 am
Owls are also so cute and yet so full of hate. That's why the exams in Harry Potter are called OWLS. Don't believe them when they say it's an acronym. It's just because on the inside owls are really evil and so are exams.  

EmbraceTheDemons

Shirtless Spirit

EmbraceTheDemons

Shirtless Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:13 am
I only have 5 followers on tumblr and that actually doesn't bother me. Why you ask? Because I get on mostly to look at my dash and reblog anything spn related. That's it. I'm not really follower material. Horray for underachievement.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:15 am
I lied when I said I only reblog spn. I actually reblog a lot of fandoms - Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Fairy Tail... I'm really bad at coloring between the lines.  

EmbraceTheDemons

Shirtless Spirit

EmbraceTheDemons

Shirtless Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:17 am
Math is so hard. Why do you humans do these horrible things? Some of you even make careers out of them! Like how? HOW?!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:19 am
Science is so much fun though. Why can't all science just be observation and speculation? Must you add in math? I don't think it's necessary.  

EmbraceTheDemons

Shirtless Spirit

EmbraceTheDemons

Shirtless Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:20 am
I'm not sure if these are really confessions...maybe I should tell a story?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:33 am
It was a dark and gloomy summer's eve. Grey puffs of stormy vengeance loomed threateningly overhead. A Demon who can't write to save her life, (yep, that's me) made her way into a local tavern. The establishment wreaked of sorrow and regret.

Perfect, the Demon thought to herself. Someone in here is bound to make a deal with me!

She surveyed the room until her crimson stare met a gloomy sea. She strolled over to him, her golden locks seemingly casting a beacon of hope over the man's pale face.

"H-H-Hello." the man stammered with a heavy British accent. A slender finger moved to shush his lips.

"Just come with me." the sultry demon commanded "I've got a deal that'll turn you into a real star."

And that's how Daniel Radcliff got the part in Harry Potter. I know I haven't gotten him on time. My Hell Hound procrastinates as much as I do. Plus we really like him.  

EmbraceTheDemons

Shirtless Spirit

EmbraceTheDemons

Shirtless Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:36 am
Fun fact - Demons love rave music. Myself included. Ain't no party like a hell party.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:40 am
I may be a demon and I may be used to scary things, but Amnesia - The Dark Descent still terrifies me. Don't play that game if you're a scardey cat. Just don't.  

EmbraceTheDemons

Shirtless Spirit

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:54 am
EmbraceTheDemons
Sometimes I watch Supernatural because Jensen Ackles is bamming slamming bootylicous. sweatdrop

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:56 am
EmbraceTheDemons
Fun fact - Demons love rave music. Myself included. Ain't no party like a hell party.

User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

EmbraceTheDemons

Shirtless Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:21 am
Prof. Moonie
EmbraceTheDemons

User Image

omg that gif I'm dying thank you for making my day  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas