View Results

Nenanah

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:18 pm
If you cant make it to the Ask the Staff events and don't want to post in the pre-thread please feel free to stop by my free service thread!

Be sure you read the rules before posting your question!

Click the banner to go there!

User Image

(please do not post questions in this guild thread, please click the banner and enter all questions in the service thread!)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:29 pm
And Open For Srs Biznz. heart

Nenanah

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:03 am
've got a lot questions that pop into my head randomly so I'll post them here as I remember because who knows if I'm working Monday night or not.

- Any chance that Gaia could reintroduce engraving to items? Engraving the items with a message was always an extra special way to show appreciation to those we were gifting. It also helps several of us discern the difference from that extra special gift we got from someone and any other multiples we may have in our inventory.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:56 pm
Pwnder
've got a lot questions that pop into my head randomly so I'll post them here as I remember because who knows if I'm working Monday night or not.

- Any chance that Gaia could reintroduce engraving to items? Engraving the items with a message was always an extra special way to show appreciation to those we were gifting. It also helps several of us discern the difference from that extra special gift we got from someone and any other multiples we may have in our inventory.

Added! And cool, feel free to spam me with questions. 3nodding
This week I'm probably going to be very annoying as I have tons of questions of my own typed up and ready to go. ninja emotion_awesome  

Nenanah

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:27 pm
Nenanah
Pwnder

This week I'm probably going to be very annoying as I have tons of questions of my own typed up and ready to go. ninja emotion_awesome

neat. I know I've got a couple more in here, but Ill remember them tomorrow. I'll definitely be working while ATS hits full swing so I'll leave it to you.
I've got a lot of things to do tomorrow including remember my questions, do payroll, finish my raffle, return the drawer key, update my gold sink and go to the school for a pick up.

emo multitasking  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:11 pm
Pwnder
Nenanah
Pwnder

neat. I know I've got a couple more in here, but Ill remember them tomorrow. I'll definitely be working while ATS hits full swing so I'll leave it to you.
I've got a lot of things to do tomorrow including remember my questions, do payroll, finish my raffle, return the drawer key, update my gold sink and go to the school for a pick up.

emo multitasking

Efff you're question wasn't answered today so I'll re-post it next week. heart  

Nenanah

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450

mewktea

Doting Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:13 pm
            i missed the latest ats but i did scroll through every single page after it had ended and it was apparent that they've skipped every single question that was directly regarding zomg (one question they didn't skip was indirectly about zomg, since it was more focused on the drops and alchemy). buuuut, here goes (because why the heck not hahaha),

"Games

Is there any chance of zOMG! being replaced by another MMO in the future? Many users are upset over the loss of z!, and I think it's about time that the Games section should be updated. It might attract new users to come to the site, or even come back to the site after leaving due to the terrible inflation (since many users did stay solely because z! was here and they loved the game).
            "

thank you so much in advance because i always get the notice right after the thing ends or a minute before the thing ends ;=;

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:52 pm
In hopes that zOMG won't go to waste, any thoughst about making the game stand alone? Sure we would all have to start over and probably pick from generic avatars but the game would remain preserved and playable. You could still sell power ups too emotion_awesome

If not, any thoughts about selling it off to another gaming group who would be interested in its potential and expanding, updating and maintaining it?

Since its not possible for caches to stack like game items, does staff have any ideas how to help us out with the multiple pages of caches cluttering our inventories? It has been suggested to give us a cache exchange, similar to bugs, trash, flowers, fish and ink, that way we can exchange them for the specific components (and quantities) we are looking for.
If they could exchange like charms in GoFusion that would be neat. We really don't need the super large choice bundle taking up all that space, more like just enough "tickets" to get the items we need via another method, other than open cache-choose component-close-inventory reloads- open cache-chose component-close-inventory reloads, etc etc- repeat 20 times for one component then do it 10 more times for another component from another cache. gonk emotion_facepalm
Basically can the functionality of the cache be changed so that they can be used in an "exchange" versus the repetitive and time consuming item by cache clicking in our inventories. Now that caches are more abundant on Gaia, we are crafting more, and in bulk. Please help sad

Tiered spending rewards should very successful for you. This is the thing that spending Gains have wanted for a long time. Can't this marketing tactic replace the sale of gold generators now? You already know that much of the community has already cut Gaia out of their budget because of gold generators and their disapproval of them alone. Remove the gold gens and keep the items and rewards coming!

Please give us a gold bid confirmation window. Something that will preview the amount we are bidding before we provide our password and finalize it. There are no commas available when typing in gold amounts, a preview will help us not make mistakes when bidding emo

According to your statements about the long awaited inventory arranger, you used the KISS (keep it simple, stupid) approach to updating it, rather creating something entirely new. This is perfectly awesome, any update is better than no update.
Can this method be applied to Guilds as well? We are really not asking for a whole new thing, just a few nice changes and rearrangements. heart

Since you removed a few things from the user drop down box already, an we also add a "send gift" option, that will let us send gifts from our inventory? The "buy" option is cool but sends us straight to the CS and sometimes we already have the item in our inventory and want to quickly send it, rather than fish around for the item and copy pasta the name into the box....
Can we have both options to send gift, from CS or inventory in the user drop down box?

Is the word "donation" still applicable to our purchase confirmations, reward tiers and "ad free" advertisements? Arent these now considered purchases instead? If they are infact considered donations than many should be able to take a tax claim for any year that they "donated"
Logically we are not getting anything, and we are not paying for a "service" because its already free.

Any plans to update your ad free images and banners? They could be utilized to specifically target you cash buyers and relieve the rest of us from certain "specials". Your cash buyers are the ones complaining least about the announcement spam and are more attentive to your sales. I'm thinking special discounts / itemscould be granted randomly within them if they were updated constantly. "2 hours only, additional 10% discount on anything in the CS - click here" aww I missed it - aw I don't have enough GC for that, better buy a little bit more GC - buys. "Reward granted - you got a LQI recolor"
I've got ideas bro!

Can we remove gold from tipping all together and just make it work like 1+ or "like" ? It would be more meaningful this way. Maybe total "tip" counts too?

Can u make the reward tiers last 2weeks at a time? Making them maybe $75 max tiers each, or whatever seems suitable for the business. Most of us only get paid every two weeks, so its discouraging to miss out on some of these. Plus it encourages a consistent income demand for Gaia wink
But get rid of gold gens first emotion_donotwant

New game suggestion - Bingo! Its so easy and simple! Everyone likes bingo and we all played it as kids (kid friendly gambling emotion_awesome ) I would bingo my gold away!!

I like bidding on Flynn's Plunder, but there are some items that just dominate her store, like game items for example. Is there anyway that other NPCs could get in on the action? Specifically Mirai and Barret with their fish and decorations, Crecento with formulas and rare components, and Bildeau with rare housing items? My idea on this goes beyond just those three NPCs, I've got a whole NPC auction house planned out wink

Could we have the option to sort through the MP to search out ONLY auctions? Maybe also "Buy Only" and "Bid or Buy" ?

What are the chances of Gaia online taking on volunteers for various projects. There are so many things that could be done with our beloved home here and we understand that at times staff falls short of being able to address every issue or request, yet there are a lot of talented people in this community who are capable and want to do it just because they care. Of course the only payment would be nothing more than a qualification reference for job applications and portfolios or credits. Just an idea.....
I mean getting good references from Gaia Interactive would be amazing for some just starting out on their career path. Who knows, maybe you will find a few new permanent hires or outright geniuses,while getting issues and silly update demands resolved emotion_awesome

Alchemy, is it possible to remove the failed attempts chances when crafting formulas under your skill level. I'm at max level 10 in Alchemy and I still fail at doing recipes, even Level 1. Max 10s are supposed to have masted the art, why so many fails?

Please make larger Mythril Coins. More than 1 billion for sale in Barton Boutique.

10 B?
50B?
100B?
500B?
1 T?
It would actually be kind of funny to see something like this here on Gaia
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

J.K. Gambino or Diedrich maybe?

Arenas. Updating the contests and prize grants alone has probably been put on the sidelines, however you might not realize how much potential it can have if updated regularly. Maybe you will find that a project to bring it up to date will be in order once you try this.
First, update the prize grants - higher gold payout or a "special item" each week.
Second - hold a contest each week that features your LQIs for the week.
Third - duh! Higher payout, plus updated contests each week featuring LQIs = more purchases. Just saying...
Drawback - someone has to update it each week.

I just can't remember... Why can't we play Frontier Skies anymore? sad
You borough back the Turkey shoot once, what about the other mini games it had, could those be brought back to Gaia?

Nenanah

modified my questions a bit and struck out the ones that have been answered or that I no longer have an interest in asking  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Nenanah

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:57 pm
Mewkshake
            i missed the latest ats but i did scroll through every single page after it had ended and it was apparent that they've skipped every single question that was directly regarding zomg (one question they didn't skip was indirectly about zomg, since it was more focused on the drops and alchemy). buuuut, here goes (because why the heck not hahaha),

"Games

Is there any chance of zOMG! being replaced by another MMO in the future? Many users are upset over the loss of z!, and I think it's about time that the Games section should be updated. It might attract new users to come to the site, or even come back to the site after leaving due to the terrible inflation (since many users did stay solely because z! was here and they loved the game).
            "

thank you so much in advance because i always get the notice right after the thing ends or a minute before the thing ends ;=;

Added your question!
I hope they replace Z!
Or at least fix up all the existing games to compensate for it.
Feel free to post more questions here. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:34 am
Pwnder
In hopes that zOMG won't go to waste, any thoughst about making the game stand alone? Sure we would all have to start over and probably pick from generic avatars but the game would remain preserved and playable. You could still sell power ups too emotion_awesome

If not, any thoughts about selling it off to another gaming group who would be interested in its potential and expanding, updating and maintaining it?

Since its not possible for caches to stack like game items, does staff have any ideas how to help us out with the multiple pages of caches cluttering our inventories? It has been suggested to give us a cache exchange, similar to bugs, trash, flowers, fish and ink, that way we can exchange them for the specific components (and quantities) we are looking for.
If they could exchange like charms in GoFusion that would be neat. We really don't need the super large choice bundle taking up all that space, more like just enough "tickets" to get the items we need via another method, other than open cache-choose component-close-inventory reloads- open cache-chose component-close-inventory reloads, etc etc- repeat 20 times for one component then do it 10 more times for another component from another cache. gonk emotion_facepalm
Basically can the functionality of the cache be changed so that they can be used in an "exchange" versus the repetitive and time consuming item by cache clicking in our inventories. Now that caches are more abundant on Gaia, we are crafting more, and in bulk. Please help sad

Tiered spending rewards should very successful for you. This is the thing that spending Gains have wanted for a long time. Can't this marketing tactic replace the sale of gold generators now? You already know that much of the community has already cut Gaia out of their budget because of gold generators and their disapproval of them alone. Remove the gold gens and keep the items and rewards coming! I'd bet any kind of money that it will work for Gaia.

Test phase it out, publicly shut down gold gens until the new year, and reward tier the hell out of the holiday sales you have in store. Gains never truly cared about Gold, it is only used to get items anyway, and their are tons of them out there, in different colors too! We just want access to items, not to be denied that by too much gold getting in the way. Gold is available through a bit if hard work and dedication if we have the love within us still. Buying gold has become redundant at this point, and has only created more work for the staff by needing to increase the caps on gold in general, the DC, Booty Grab, TIPPING, and NPC shops, not to mention having to enlarge the trade box for gold amounts, create new skins/announcements for the newest GG and a future fix for the MP graph emotion_facepalm
More gold = more trouble for users AND staff

Please give us a gold bid confirmation window. Something that will preview the amount we are bidding before we provide our password and finalize it. There are no commas available when typing in gold amounts, a preview will help us not make mistakes when bidding emo

According to your statements about the long awaited inventory arranger, you used the KISS (keep it simple, stupid) approach to updating it, rather creating something entirely new. This is perfectly awesome, any update is better than no update.
Can this method be applied to Guilds as well? We are really not asking for a whole new thing, just a few nice changes and rearrangements. heart
I'm sure there are some things we request that might not be possible that is fine. In the coast Gaia had always "streamlined" something randomly and it was like logging in to a free item reward emotion_awesome its those little things we don't see anymore, besides the animal avatar update this year. Sometimes we feel like, rather than cleaning the house and fixing and decorating a little, you just want to toss it all aside and buy a new one instead while we just sit here dragged along by it all when we were really fairly happy where we were at to begin with and just desired a little new paint or the lawn mowed..and that broke down car in the yard hauled off finally. sad

Since you removed a few things from the user drop down box already, an we also add a "send gift" option, that will let us send gifts from our inventory? The "buy" option is cool but sends us straight to the CS and sometimes we already have the item in our inventory and want to quickly send it, rather than fish around for the item and copy pasta the name into the box....
Can we have both options to send gift, from CS or inventory in the user drop down box?

Is the word "donation" still applicable to our purchase confirmations, reward tiers and "ad free" advertisements? Arent these now considered purchases instead? If they are infact considered donations than many should be able to take a tax claim for any year that they "donated"
Logically we are not getting anything, and we are not paying for a "service" because its already free.

Any plans to update your ad free images and banners? They could be utilized to specifically target you cash buyers and relieve the rest of us from certain "specials". Your cash buyers are the ones complaining least about the announcement spam and are more attentive to your sales. I'm thinking special discounts / itemscould be granted randomly within them if they were updated constantly. "2 hours only, additional 10% discount on anything in the CS - click here" aww I missed it - aw I don't have enough GC for that, better buy a little bit more GC - buys. "Reward granted - you got a LQI recolor"
I've got ideas bro!

Can we remove gold from tipping all together and just make it work like 1+ or "like" ? It would be more meaningful this way. Maybe total "tip" counts too?

Can u make the reward tiers last 2weeks at a time? Making them maybe $75 max tiers each, or whatever seems suitable for the business. Most of us only get paid every two weeks, so its discouraging to miss out on some of these. Plus it encourages a consistent income demand for Gaia wink
But get rid of gold gens first emotion_donotwant

New game suggestion - Bingo! Its so easy and simple! Everyone likes bingo and we all played it as kids (kid friendly gambling emotion_awesome ) I would bingo my gold away!!

I like bidding on Flynn's Plunder, but there are some items that just dominate her store, like game items for example. Is there anyway that other NPCs could get in on the action? Specifically Mirai and Barret with their fish and decorations, Crecento with formulas and rare components, and Bildeau with rare housing items? My idea on this goes beyond just those three NPCs, I've got a whole NPC auction house planned out wink

Could we have the option to sort through the MP to search out ONLY auctions? Maybe also "Buy Only" and "Bid or Buy" ?

What are the chances of Gaia online taking on volunteers for various projects. There are so many things that could be done with our beloved home here and we understand that at times staff falls short of being able to address every issue or request, yet there are a lot of talented people in this community who are capable and want to do it just because they care. Of course the only payment would be nothing more than a qualification reference for job applications and portfolios or credits. Just an idea.....
I mean getting good references from Gaia Interactive would be amazing for some just starting out on their career path. Who knows, maybe you will find a few new permanent hires or outright geniuses,while getting issues and silly update demands resolved emotion_awesome

Alchemy, is it possible to remove the failed attempts chances when crafting formulas under your skill level. I'm at max level 10 in Alchemy and I still fail at doing recipes, even Level 1. Max 10s are supposed to have masted the art, why so many fails?

Please make larger Mythril Coinds. More than 1 billion.

10 B
50B
100B
500B
1 T

I want a 1 Trillion coin more than anything!!!
-insert 1T Obama coin image as reference-
J.K. Gambino maybe?

Arenas. Updating the contests and prize grants alone has probably been put on the sidelines, however you might not realize how much potential it can have if updated regularly. Maybe you will find that a project to bring it up to date will be in order once you try this.
First, update the prize grants - higher gold payout or a "special item" each week.
Second - hold a contest each week that features your LQIs for the week.
Third - duh! Higher payout, plus updated contests each week featuring LQIs = more purchases. Just saying...
Drawback - someone has to update it each week.

I just can't remember... Why can't we play Frontier Skies anymore? sad
You borough back the Turkey shoot once, what about the other mini games it had?

I reeeealy think that sneak peeks into that black Friday reward box will help increase your sales this week. Everyone appreciates knowing what they are in for, which day they want to open their box to be precise.

Could the battle forum become open to users 24/7 where we can create our own teams and challenges and set a timed gameplay? When Gaia events come come around then reserving a time slot would be void of course. This would open up Gaia to a whole different world of forum posting and roleplay for sure.
Individually we would level up and compete with whomever invites us. Possibly even individual duels?

that took me a while. I've got tonbs more..

Holy s**t.
Those questions will keep the mods busy lol.
I added most of them, I'll get the rest added later today. emotion_yatta  

Nenanah

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:47 am
Lol
I think I was getting close to the 50,000 character limit per post emotion_awesome

If I can make it to the next ATS I'd like to be able to ask some of these myself. I just decided to put everything down here so I won't flippin forget them.

I'll probably do some edits when I get on a computer so don't jump ahead of me XD  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:48 pm
Do you have any ideas in updating user vends in the future?
-Maybe an average rating score for our personal shops thumbs up/thumbs down?
-Maybe personalized comment boxes like we have in our profiles? razz
-Maybe adding up to 50 items per vend rather than 20?  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:01 pm
If possible, could you give us a way to differentiate the different Mythril coin packages, maybe by color or replace the "M" with their value, shortened of course. 500K, 250K, 1B etc etc. Just the ones available in Barton boutique anyway emo  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:15 pm
Could we get a dropdown menu link for Loyals Bazaar.

It is a specialty shop after all and we have one for Flynns plunder emotion_awesome
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
📢Taking Action! - Petitions

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash