Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Trust My Heart Not Actions [Het][X][I] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:49 pm
Growing up girl 1 always had been gifted with the power to see into the future just by touching an object. She had been terrified of it because of the fact that she could see how someone dies. Some are horrific while others not so much. When graduating from college she finds herself an apartment building across the street from a vampire. The vampire secretly has a goal which is to kidnap her however the more he knows her the more he finds himself unable to take her to the people he was paid to kidnap her. When girl 1 goes missing her brother becomes worried that something happened to her as he secretly been hiding a secret of his own power. Little does he know of the world his sister is caught up in seeing different species.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:11 pm
name: Anna Keller
role: girl 1
picture: User Image

name: Ryder Keller
role: brother
picture: User Image

chibi_blue_mouse

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:34 pm
Name: Dimitri Korcov
Role: Vampire
Picture: User Image

Name: Belladona Nightshade
Role: Wood Nymph
Picture: User Image

AceofTears

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:45 pm
User Image

User Image

Anna had been excited all day that she would have her own place for school to be away from her parents and brother. Life seemed to be looking up for her as she walked from her car to her apartment. She already had the furniture moved in all she had to do was boxes and decorating her place. She was very excited to say at least.

Carrying her boxes inside as she began to unpack them to bring her room more to life. She smiled warmly that everything seemed to be going for her. She pulled her hair back into a pony tail eventually plugging in her radio to listen to music. People would think she was odd since she had gloves over her hands so she wouldn't see into their future.

Setting her gloves on the table as she unpacked as she looked over her classes she had the next day on her computer. She knew her phone was getting blown up with messages from her brother and parents making sure she was okay. Essence she was fine as she continued to unpacking hoping she would get to the end soon.

[OOC: I was thinking of adding the brother in once Anna gets kidnapped by Dimitri. Not sure if you wanted her to be kidnapped first or have them spend a day together and then it happened. If you want me to change it let me know. C:]

chibi_blue_mouse

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:37 am
((I think them spending a day together first would be fine. XD))
User Image

User Image

Dimitri was driving to one of his houses after a rather long trip. He had been summoned by the elder council of vampires. A girl of importance was moving next door to one of his properties. And the council wanted to use her powers to further their own ends. He twisted the ring on his finger as he drove. Its powers protected him from the sun's rays. He was just glad he kept his properties well kept. Being 309, he had accumulated quite a bit of wealth, so he could afford a few modest homes. Now, one of them would be a trap for this girl that the elder vampires desired to use. Well, sucked to be her. No pun intended.

As he pulled into the driveway, he noticed signs of life in the once empty house next door. For one thing, there was a car parked in the neighbor's driveway. He chuckled and parked his own car, before getting out and walking over to be a good, upstanding citizen and introduce himself to his neighbor. You know, be friendly. He lightly rapped his knuckles against the front door.

AceofTears

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:07 am
User Image

User Image

Anna had heard the door and wondered why anyone would want to say hello to her. She grabbed her gloves as she put them on before going to the door as opened it. She saw it was a man as she grew more unsure of what to do. Growing nervous as she noticed how attractive he was. Forcing herself not to stare as she placed a hand on her hip

"Hello," she finally spoke softly. She adverted her eyes as she had one hand on the door while the other was behind her in her back pocket of her jeans.

[OOC: ]

chibi_blue_mouse

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:24 am
User Image

User Image

Dimitri smiled a bit hesitantly. "Ah, hello! Yes! Sorry to bother you, but um . . . I live next door, you see and . . . Wow, I um, I'm sorry, I'm really bad at introductions. My name is Dimitri. I just noticed that someone had moved in next door. I didn't know who you were, so I thought I'd come over and introduce myself. I'm sorry, I'll leave now if I'm bothering you." he said, rubbing the back of his neck and looking rather sheepish. He often found that humans dropped their guard when they thought they were dealing with a complete bumbler. So, he purposefully tripped over his speech a lot. He purposefully got off track quite a bit. And he intentionally made it seem as though he had some self-esteem issues. The only thing he couldn't control was the slight European accent that had never quite gone away. It didn't matter that he'd lived in the Americas since the early days. He had an accent. Though he found that girls seemed to like it. Although the wood nymph that lived in his backyard teased him about his inabilty to be rid of it.

AceofTears

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:34 pm
User Image

User Image

Anna found herself slightly more at ease she wasn't the only nervous one. She smiled warmly, "I'm Anna. It's a pleasure to meet you," she spoke to him. She wanted to be sincere and not some off rude. Hearing his accent she couldn't help but to feel herself to feel more attracted to him. She shook that thought away seeing how she was here for college and freedom.

"if you don't mind the mess you can come in," she spoke to him.

chibi_blue_mouse

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:16 pm
User Image

User Image

Dimitri smiled again. "Ah, are you sure? I don't wish to impose. Oh, it's um, it's nice to meet you too." he said, reaching out and shaking her hand. He noted the gloves. Odd. He hadn't really been briefed on her powers, but as far as he knew most people didn't wear gloves anymore. Not unless it was cold or they were cleaning. So perhaps her powers were touch-based? He blinked.
"Oh. Um . . . were you in the middle of . . . cleaning?" he asked curiously, deciding that there was no harm in asking. Though they weren't really the type of gloves one would use when cleaning.
Then, his expression lit up. "Ah! Perhaps I could help?" he offered, a kind smile on his face. But he really did want to get into her house. It would be nice to know the sort of obstacles he would need to get over. Besides, she did invite him in.

AceofTears

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:52 pm
User Image

User Image

Anna shook her head hearing him say he didn't want to impose. "No it's fine." He spoke to him when he held out his hand to shake she shook it with her hand. She shook her head at his question. "Um... No. It's more of to protect my hands I have a health condition." She spoke to lie. She move out of the way so he could come inside of her home.

chibi_blue_mouse

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:09 pm
User Image

User Image

Dimitri frowned a bit in what he hoped portrayed concern. "Eczema?" he asked as he walked into the house. "My aunt has something like that, but it's on her heel." he said, pointing to the area he was talking about. Of course, the aunt was a complete fabrication. But humans did tend to come up with their own interpretations of things. And it gave her an 'out'. But by now, he knew that the power the elders wanted was definitely touched based.

He looked around the house, making mental notes of where the furniture was placed and what points of entry he could get into. "So, um . . . Wow, never actually been in her before, it looks nice. Did it come with the furniture or did you move it in?" he asked, again running his mouth to make himself seem far more awkward than he felt.

"Um, I'm sorry if this seems rude, but why did you move here anyways? If you don't mind me asking." he said, standing rather awkwardly in the middle of the room. He was going to play this 'awkward neighbor' persona for all it was worth.

AceofTears

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:37 pm
User Image

User Image

Anna shook her head as she walked over to a box to unpack more. "It's like fiber mylgia. I'm very sensitive when touching things. It's hurts really bad." She spoke to him. She didn't want to see into his future and say what would happen to him. She took out plates as she stacked them while u wrapping them. She smiled at him, "no. I brought it over. I moved here since my college is down the road and a means of a way to be on my own." She softly to him. She eventually tossed the box to the corner of the room when she unpacked everything from the box

chibi_blue_mouse

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:18 pm
User Image

User Image

Dimitri hid a smile. Silly girl. He'd given her an out, and she gave everything away. After living so long, he had earned several doctorates, so he knew that if it was fiberomyalgia, even with the gloves she wouldn't be able to be lifting those plates Even a normal human would likely be a bit suspicious. However, the character he decided to take on to earn her trust would likely not question things much. He decided to help with unpacking, being careful not to take too much weight. Being a vampire came with a few perks. Like having strength far beyond that of a mere human. He smiled back at her when she began talking about the college.
"Ah, you're going to college here? What major? Maybe we share a couple of classes." he said, smiling with a bit more ease. There was only so long he could act awkwardly before it seemed suspicious.
"Or, or maybe I could even tutor you! Or, is that too forward? I'm sorry." he added quickly. Then again, he could always milk it for all it was worth. After all, she was a rather pretty girl . . . for a human.

AceofTears

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:15 pm
User Image

User Image

It was an excuse she had used since her doctor that was like her had told her that was the best way to avoid her from touching anyone. She wanted to avoid seeing many peoples deaths if she could. One good thing she had was that she had to touch them with her hands to see anything. She appreciate him helping her with the unpacking her boxes

"Yes. I am going for psychology. I hope that maybe I can help with people by talking out their problems." she spoke sweetly

She shook her head at him, "I'll have to see how the classes are to see how challenging they are." she spoke again. Going to place items around the house as she saw it came together nicely.

chibi_blue_mouse

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:29 pm
User Image

User Image

Dimitri laughed. "Psychology? Er, no offence, but I took that class for an easy A. everything was opinion based. There were no wrong answers as long as you could explain your opinion." he said, chuckling a bit nervously.
"I'm a maths major." he said, pulling out one of his old fields of study. It was the the most consistent. No matter the technological and scientific advances, two hundred seventy-three plus four hundred sixty-five still equaled seven hundred thirty-eight.
"So, if you need any help with that . . . feel free to knock on my door." he said, smiling a bit sheepishly once more. She wanted to help people . . . He supposed that was an admirable aspiration. She could help the vampires then. Really, he was doing her a favor.

AceofTears

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces