Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
"Fear the strong homosexual undertones. Fear them." Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ko-wala

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:20 am
I was watching Hustle yesterday (a programme about a 'family'/gang (I don't know, I'm assuming it's more like a gang - I haven't watched any others, just this one, but it's easy to get into) and it occured to me how strong the homosexual undertones in the programme actually are. I actually jumped up and told my sister very loudly (I can usually restrain myself unless it screams out to me that they're gay),

"How can you NOT see the homosexual undertones in this programme! They're so OBVIOUSLY gay!"

Seriously, they were being very close and touchy-feely, hugged eachother and Danny said he LOVED Mick! (As part of their gang, but whatever.) And Mick said it back! (As part of their gang, but whatever.)

Anyone else seen it, or any other programmes with hidden gay messages?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:28 am
Haven't seen it, but I might give it a look just for the hell of it if I get the opportunity.

On the subject... Family Guy, any one?  

[OMFG NARKI]

Harllok

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:34 am
i saw it and yeah they are,unless they "play" frodo ans Sam... reeeeeal close friendship... rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:52 am
Harllok
i saw it and yeah they are,unless they "play" frodo ans Sam... reeeeeal close friendship... rolleyes

There were so strong undertones going on there, Frodo even looked really upset at Sam getting married at the end! sad And that bit in Mordor at the end...they were so in love! razz  

vulpintissentiality

Dr_Kael

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:00 am
In the show 'Full House'.I've been watching the show forever...and I just now realized the homosexual undertones between Jesse and Joey.I was like "OMG!" Really,watch an episode,and you will see it.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:00 am
My friends and I are always finding stuff like that. (Although, at the moment I can't think of an example). Anyway, we always find stuff like that and tell each other, then people at school will over hear us and be like "OMG, you're right." It's funny, because the people who say it aren't yaoi fans.

Starlit-Knight

Harllok

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:31 am
vulpintissentiality
Harllok

There were so strong undertones going on there, Frodo even looked really upset at Sam getting married at the end! sad And that bit in Mordor at the end...they were so in love! razz

totally...saw I wasen't the only one who saw it... whee  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:46 pm
ChaosSinAlchemist
In the show 'Full House'.I've been watching the show forever...and I just now realized the homosexual undertones between Jesse and Joey.I was like "OMG!" Really,watch an episode,and you will see it.

I remember a long while ago I saw an episode when... is his name Danny? was freaking out about something and he couldn't stand still so Jesse was clinging to him to try to calm him down. Their legs were intertwined and everything 8D;; And then Joey walks in and he's all... "Am I interrupting anything?" <3 Loved that part. I haven't seen it in a while, though. That was before I was into BL. I should watch another episode and listen closely...  

Tomqueen

Innuendos In Tea

2,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:45 pm
ummmmm....Will and Grace....nah. kidding
i think some parts with boromir and aragon in LOTR kinda had undertones too....or maybe its just my overly yaoi-stuffed head imagining things. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:46 pm
Lord of the Rings, I suppose and...Moon Child.

But you really can interpret any homosexual undertones if you put your mind to it. surprised

Or...that's the fault of my yaoi-loving mind.  

Amaloli

Lunar Kissed

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:08 pm
Fangirls everywhere were praying that Gackt and Hyde would kiss in that movie... *sighs*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:46 pm
House. House brings out my inner fanboy. xd

Sam and Frodo are SO IN LOVE.

I can't think of any more right now. But basically, my mind turns anything into slash, no matter what it is. *sigh*

Artie Ficial

Kitsune-chi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:41 pm
ChaosSinAlchemist
I know EXACTLY what you mean with Full House! I noticed that, like, a year ago, before I got into BL as much as I am now.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:34 am
I like Hustle but I don't think theres any real meaning to the hugging and stuff, I think it's just meant in the friend way.But yeah, definatly Moon Child, so much in that movie.  

Crimson_Essence

LadyNox
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:45 am
Artie Ficial
Sam and Frodo are SO IN LOVE.

There was a scene in the third book where Frodo's asleep with his head on Sam's lap. Sam strokes his hair and tells Frodo that he loves him. Yeah I know, time era it's based in blah blah blah but I take it as proof of their love and giggled like a good fangirl.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff