Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
Vows or Insane Love? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:04 pm
This is for
Yuuki-chan17
and me.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:06 pm
Reserve.  

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:26 pm
Name: Vivian Stark

Height: 5' 4''

Weight: 185 pounds

Body Type: 'Heavy set' Hour glass

Hair color: Hip long auburn honey hair that is normally in a bun.

Eye color: Deep green, Emerald

Skin tone: Pale but tan, though her tan is mostly on her forearms and face.

Seen (and unseen) Markings: Has scars mostly from farm working. But has a good number of scars from blade training.

Bio: She grew up as a farmer's child, only to be forced into an arranged marriage to a Knight. But he was killed during a tournament, since she never carried his heir she became a squire then more recently a Knight. She tries to act cold but it's hard to when seeing people in need. To most she is known for her stubbornness and rebellious like nature.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:40 pm
Vivian Stark
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
She put on the thickest leather armor she could find. To search the cave she was not going to wear the traditional metal clinking armor. It was midnight and she got her squire a bit on the drunk side to help her. Finally she threw on the cloak and made sure her weapons were in place before leaving the town on a borrowed horse. Of course she had a cloak on to help hide her, most would be against a new knight doing something so, stupid. Now she stopped the horse a mile from the cave like dungeon. Sooner then later she made it in side and put a hand over her mouth. Dust, dirt, and metal could be smelt heavily in the air. Now she had a hand on one wall and followed it. But part way down she froze and bent down. She heard some men behind her talking only to move her cloak over her and act like a small boulder. A couple if not a few local drunks were trying to kill the dragons. Slowly she followed behind them following their torches compared to her going blindly by feeling the wall.

Though as she figured, if not sensed the dragons she hid behind a boulder only to sneak small peeks from behind it. The men were going into a big open area it was about the size of a ball room though they were six if not more miles in. But this was not the only entering and exiting tunnel either. Now she held her breath only to watch would happen. The leather armor felt hot but she knew soon as she would take it off the nippy Fall air would tease her skin into goosebumps.

Yuuki-chan17

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:08 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

The two dragons were ruthless in their fighting, yet at the same time it was beautiful, almost poetic. The two dragons worked as a team. The dragons were almost indistinguishable from each other than height, and the eye color. They made quick work of the drunks. They were skilled fighters, but they were stupid men. Why fight a dragon when drunk?
Aysu soon smelled…something else. She shook her head, thinking it was one of the drunk’s friends, coming for backup. A quick mental message was sent to her brother, and she dashed off into the tunnels. It wasn’t like Agni needed her to take on these clumsy, stupid men. She was sure to remain light on her feet, and shifted to human form, choosing to be barefoot, and barehanded. She snuck up behind the figure, and tackled them, having surprise on her side. She noticed the smell of smoke most prominently, and wrinkled her nose against the scent.
Agni had finished off the drunks, those who weren’t burnt to ash fled, or tossed off the cliffs. Now he shifted back to human form, running a hand through his short hair, waiting for his sister to take down the intruder. When he heard the ‘THUD’ of a body hitting another, he smirked, and saw the two just beside the boulder, and he walked over. “Well, well. What have we here? Another knight?” he asked, those deep blue eyes glinting mischeviously.
Aysu smirked, and ran her hands through the figure’s hair. She kept his, or so she assumed the person was a ‘he’ by their scent, face to the ground, not letting him see well. “I say we keep this one. We haven’t had a human to mess with in so long. Can’t we keep him in a cage or something?” she asked her brother.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:16 pm
Vivian Stark
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
She thrashed under the woman's hold and growled, thankfully her alto like voice got deeper when pissed off. Though if she screamed or yelled it would signal she was a woman. "Get the fock off me!", she growled, as her bun was firmly up aside from the bangs that broke free since they were to short. She started to push herself up with just her feet and the arm that was under her chest, as the female shape-shifter held the other one.

Yuuki-chan17

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:45 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Aysu felt the sudden thrashing, and had to reposition a little so she didn't tumble off. Luckily she was stronger than the boy. "Why would I do that? So you can kill my brother and I? No, I'd rather keep you as a pet. Its rare they send a knight our age up here." Aysu said, using her free hand to poke the boy's cheek. She was flirting a little, though she tended to like girls more. Unfortunately her and her brother had the same taste in women, so they tended to compete over a girl. Usually her brother got more dates, as most girls they met were straight.
Agni sighed and rolled his eyes. "I'll go prepare the cage..." he muttered, going to fetch it. When he reached it, 12' high and 7' across, he had to shift to his dragon form to drag it to one of the chambers nearer to the opening of the cave the other two were in. Finally he had it set up, and called his sister in.
Aysu heard her name called, and smirked. "Time to walk, boy." she said, getting up, but keeping a hold on him. "It's better to just cooperate." Upon closer inspection of the dragons, it was clear to see that their unnatural hair color was not all that separated their appearance from normal humans. Their eyes were reptilian, which could never be changed, along with the hair color. They also had their dragon wings and tails. They were proportional to their human bodies now, and could vanish from human sight, but were always there, and the twins preferred to keep them out and visible in their cave. It felt natural.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:51 pm
Vivian Stark
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
She growled and continued fight until she was forced to stand. If anything she did not want to become a punching bag. But she looked down only to flinch from Aysu's touch. She was not homely but she did have a farmer's wife kind of body and looks. She was still pretty but some people could mistake her for a handsome man. Though she looked shapeless due to her armor. It was weird seeing the dragons in human form with their wings and tails out. It made them seem almost like devils mostly.

Yuuki-chan17

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:03 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Agni sighed, watching Aysu toss the boy into the cage, both dragons locking the cage after entering themselves. Agni put the keys outside the cage, out of reach of human arms, but his tail was long enough to reach it. He looked at the boy. "Okay, boy, armor off. Weapons too. I won't have you hurting my sister." he said, eyeing the boy, prepared to take his armor and weapons if necessary.
Aysu smiled. "I'll let you wear the armor when I'm not in here with you, but until then, we'll have to take all your weapons. Are you gonna hand them over nicely, or is one of us going to have to search you while you're held down?" she asked, walking towards him. Both dragons were attractive, and meant to be so. They were greater than humans in everything, so why not appearance as well? The twins were lucky enough to look softer. Most looked sharp, angular, and evil. Agni and Aysu looked warm, michevious, almost inviting.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:16 pm
Vivian Stark
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
She heard Agni tell her to take her armor and weapons off only to tense up. Slowly she took her weapons off and tossed them to the twins feet. Her eyes were still casted down as she quickly unarmed herself of the outer layer of weapons. Next came off the outer layer of armor like shin guards and bracers with her long leather tunic. Under that was another leather tunic with a sheet wrapped around her waist to make her shapeless.

But she took her boots off for a distraction, well turning around before taking off the second tunic and the sheet that had hidden her hour glass figure. Now she was in her jerkin pants and one short silk tunic was under a long cotton one. She still had her back to them unless they came around as she took her hair down out of it's bun. It had forced almost curls so it was more wavy then normal. Carefully she rolled her pants up and slowly took daggers out before tossing them out of her arms reach. Now she looked at the dragons and glared but blushed. She hugged herself and clutched her fists unseen. "I am no maiden, I had a husband.... He is dead now.", she said coldly as she could. It was unclear if she had a child or not by her dead husband to most.

Yuuki-chan17

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:29 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Aysu had watched disinterested as Agni tossed all the weapons out of the cage after admiring them silently. They were good weapons, well made.
Suddenly the boy, no, the girl turned, making both dragons blush a little.
Aysu only smiled more. "You're a girl? That's even cuter!" she said, going over to her, and inspecting her face. She turned to her twin. "Agni, you're not allowed to steal her from me. I suggested we keep her. If it were up to you, she'd be dead."
Agni smirked, warming to the situation. "I got the cage, sis. I have just as much a claim over her as you do." he said, walking over to the girl, and walking around her. He ran a hand through her auburn hair, smiling. "We've got a tough one here." he said, a mention to her scowl and glare.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:36 pm
Vivian Stark
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
She looked away from Aysu whom got up into her face. Then she glared at Agni for messing with her hair. She used lye soap so no lice was in her hair. "And I was not sent by anyone, just my own curiosity.", she grumbled well looking between them. She shifted uncomfortable in the spot knowing if she ran they would just tackle her. It was clear she was not submitting to them easily. Yet she had almost nothing to loose, only her Knight vows and the small cottage she bought with few earthly belongings. But she would try her best not to succumb to their charming personalities.

Yuuki-chan17

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:42 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

"Well look where that curiosity got you now, sweetheart." Aysu said, making the girl face her. "What's your name? Unless you want us to give you a pet name." she said, wrapping her arms around the girl, her fingers interlocking at the back of the girl's neck so she couldn't pull away so easily.
Agni saw Aysu already flirting, and he rolled his eyes. "I'll take my leave for now. Just tell me when you give up, Ay." he said, getting the keys, and releasing himself. He went to the blankets and pillows nearby, and after throwing a few in the cage for their new guest, he laid on them.
Aysu smiled at her brother for the kindness to their pet. The door was closed and relocked. She turned back to the girl, waiting for the answer.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:50 pm
Vivian Stark
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
She looked at Aysu then to the side of her head. When she was asked for her name she some what hasted. "My Mother named me Vivian....", she finally answered only to glance at Agni. Now she continued to stand there as her arms did not leave her front side. It was clear she was nervous yet a bit cold as goosebumps broke over her skin. "What are your names?", she asked with little caution.

Yuuki-chan17

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:17 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Agni was already asleep, snoring softly. Sprawled out, he didn't look nearly as intimidating as earlier.
Aysu glanced at Agni when Vivian did. "Viv...that's a pretty name. A pretty name for a pretty girl. I'm Aysu, and my brother is Agni." she said. She smiled at the girl. "You're really cute, you know." she said, using one hand to stroke Viv'scheek. Both twins were quite forward with their feelings and affection.  
Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff