The Quest of a Lifetime. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:12 pm
Please take inspiration from this Pallet in regards to colour.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Edit Category: Minor to Moderate.
Soquili Species: Kelpi / Kirin Cross-breed.
Body Build: Regular - Leg up option if it is available.
Starting Stage: Basket.
Concept Origin: Original Character.

WIP Needed? If possible. I love WIP's.

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~

Body: Regular. Patterns are up to the colourist (if any) be inspired by the image above.
Face: I would very much like her to have the Kirins serene expression. Also this horn style / scale on her face.
Mane: Custom mane. I would like the artist to have freedom with it and would rather the artist design something to suit her look and personality. I prefer longer hair but at the end of the day I am willing to roll with anything as long as it fits her character.
Tail: I would like her to have the fancy tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Kirin feet locks, hooves and scales also with the fierce kelpi leg fins.
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): The alternative Kirin female horn, with the scales down the nose.
Wings: None.
Fins: Fancy kelpi wings please.
Scales: The alternative Kirin scales please.
Pelt: None.
Other Notes: I would like her to have the fancy back fin please as well as and kelpi fin ears.

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: Up to the colourist. Seashell themed items prefered.
Custom Items: ---
Reference Image(s) for Items: ---

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Aysu
Owner: T e b i k ii
Breed: Ocean Soquili? IDK.
Temper: Calm.
Mate:
Tag Background: This one?
Tag frame color: ---
Tag feather color(s): ---

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personality:

Story:

Once upon a time, down at the bottom of the big blue sea, there lived a group or mermaids. In a kingdom that no light could touch nor any outsider could reach lived a herd of sirens. The all female herd was a fierce group who were very ritualistic and very proud of their bloodline. Every new moon a contest was held to honour the Moon Goddess, the mares would swim up onto land, seduce a young stallion and then lure him back to the waters edge. The unknowing male was then ambushed by the sisters and pulled down into the inky blackness, sacrificing him to the Goddess..The winner was the maiden who brought back the rarest prize and as a reward gained status within the herd.

One of these nights a siren named Lumiere was on the hunt and to her pleasure came across a Kirin by the name of Raiden. What a prize, she thought to herself as she used all her tricks to lure him in. The stallion bit, and one thing lead to another. It was not common that the sirens lay with their prize, but Lumiere wanted to make especially sure that this one would follow her back to the beach. They made love under the full moon and as day broke on the horizon, the two watched the first rays of sunlight emerge from the beach and shortly after Raiden was at the bottom of the ocean, his lungs filled with water. It had all gone to plan, but what Lumiere did not plan was the young child that was now in her belly. The sirens usually mated with rogue Kelpi who just happened to stumble across their watery home, letting their sons leave home shortly after reaching maturity and keeping the daughters. Knowing her own child was a half-blood, it made Lumiere feel sick, though she knew she did not have it in her to harm her child.

Instead she gave birth in secret on the beach in which she had been conceived, placing the child in a woven basket before returning to the ocean. Asyu grew up on the beach, her mother visited rarely, and so the young foal had to raise herself. The young child was drawn between the two worlds that she came from, for half of her yearned to see the valleys and mountains, where the other wanted nothing more than to follow her mother to the bottom of the sea. She started to collect objects: shells, branches, driftwood, feathers - anything she could get her hooves on, and then let the raccoons braid them into her hair so she would always have a bit of either world with her. She dreamt of adventure, but was also too scared to stray away from her sandy home. She kept telling herself that tomorrow would be the day, but seasons passed and the day never came.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Angeni of Empathy
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Original Character

WIP Needed? Yes please.

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Please be inspired by the image and colours above.
Face: Please be inspired by the image and colours above.
Mane: Edited mane, inspired by the above image, maybe a messy updo decorated with wilting twigs and dying leaves? Maybe like a crown.
Tail: To match the mane. Maybe even plated?
Hooves/Fetlocks: Very fluffy feet please.
Reference Image(s): See above.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):[/b Nope.
Wings: Newer style of wings please.
Fins: Nope.
Scales: Nope.
Pelt: Nope.
Other Notes: Nope.

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: ---
Custom Items: ---
Reference Image(s) for Items: CC.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Ekundayo
Owner: T e b i k ii
Breed: Angeni of Empathy
Temper: Sorrowful
Mate: ----
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Empathy.
Justification for Domain Choice:

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:20 pm
Okay, feel free to post now.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:33 pm
Since you asked for input, she might be fun as a surfer girl type! : D all laid back and whatnot.

Though if you don't like those kinds of personalities, what were you thinking of for her? :3 did you have a specific direction you were looking to go?  

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:39 pm
~Twilight...Angel~
Since you asked for input, she might be fun as a surfer girl type! : D all laid back and whatnot.

Though if you don't like those kinds of personalities, what were you thinking of for her? :3 did you have a specific direction you were looking to go?

Well the idea that I am cooing over at the moment is that her mother was from a herd of Sirens that lived deep under the sea. They were very much the kind of mermaids that lurked in Soquili and then tried to drown them like the old legends state, her mother on the other hand was very curious about the world topside. Her father, the kirin was some kind of pirate and the two... did what mom and dad do to make babies. Aysu was born in secret and her mother kept her on the beach where she was conceived knowing her mix blood would stir up things in her heard, so she grew up pretty much on her own with a few sporadic visits from her mother, I guess she could take on a surfer / pirate influence from her father, have adventures blood and what not. blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:47 pm
Ohhhh... <3 that sounds like fun! : D
Pirate like personalities are fun too! And it's the same love of the oceans :3
But you have a pretty decent start for her! : D Let's see... What else... Would she be curious of anything outside the beach? Adventurous in that way like her mother! Though I guess she could be curious about the ocean itself as well! How often has she been in the ocean?

I'm actually going to be questing for a pirate that my boyfriend thought up! I had told him about the Seathie/Mer herd thing of pirates and he decided that was cheating, lol! So I'm now questing for Black Bridle! He calls Mers fish xD  

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:51 pm
~Twilight...Angel~
Ohhhh... <3 that sounds like fun! : D
Pirate like personalities are fun too! And it's the same love of the oceans :3
But you have a pretty decent start for her! : D Let's see... What else... Would she be curious of anything outside the beach? Adventurous in that way like her mother! Though I guess she could be curious about the ocean itself as well! How often has she been in the ocean?

I'm actually going to be questing for a pirate that my boyfriend thought up! I had told him about the Seathie/Mer herd thing of pirates and he decided that was cheating, lol! So I'm now questing for Black Bridle! He calls Mers fish xD

I think she would be more... inwardly adventurous. Like she is always saying she will do these things but never really get around to them. She is part of the land and part of the sea and has nobody to show her either realm so she kind of dabbles in both, maybe going for a quick swim or a quick stole ever so often but always making her way back to the beach. It is almost like the midpoint between her two worlds and because she is a half blood is seems like the natural place for her?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:26 pm
That is an interesting view on it! :3 she's in the middle, so she makes her home in the middle. I like that xD
What would her dreams be? Does she ever dream of meeting her parents again? Or even finding someone like herself? : D hmmm... Would she like collecting things maybe? Have her own treasure trove x3 my Seathie collects shells. He finds all their different looks fascinating.

What kinds of adventures would she always decide on going on, but never does? Is she afraid and that's what's holding her back? Or maybe she hopes her mother will come back for her? :3

Sorry if I'm asking so many questions xD I want to see what you have thought out for her so far! :3 there are quite a few directions her personality could take!

Oh! And if she ever wanted to meet someone else living on the beach, I have my mini Sounansha! He lives on the beach :3 he's a nixie I believe. He'd be happy to take a swim with her too! xD  

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:35 pm
~Twilight...Angel~
That is an interesting view on it! :3 she's in the middle, so she makes her home in the middle. I like that xD
What would her dreams be? Does she ever dream of meeting her parents again? Or even finding someone like herself? : D hmmm... Would she like collecting things maybe? Have her own treasure trove x3 my Seathie collects shells. He finds all their different looks fascinating.

What kinds of adventures would she always decide on going on, but never does? Is she afraid and that's what's holding her back? Or maybe she hopes her mother will come back for her? :3

Sorry if I'm asking so many questions xD I want to see what you have thought out for her so far! :3 there are quite a few directions her personality could take!

Oh! And if she ever wanted to meet someone else living on the beach, I have my mini Sounansha! He lives on the beach :3 he's a nixie I believe. He'd be happy to take a swim with her too! xD

I want her to eventually meet her mum again, and be mortified by the monster she is. I mean ritually killing travellers in water is pretty ******** up, even though she will always love her because she is her mother. I do not think she would care too much of her father, maybe curious about her Kirin Traits as a whole but in no rush to meet him because... well, he was never there and she sees no need for him now she is an adult.

I would love her to collect things but maybe feel quite bad about it because she wants to set off and see the world, so she feels like her collection is anchoring her to the beach but she can not help herself because... shiny!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:42 pm
That certainly seems like a good reason to be anchored to one spot. It's pretty much the reason Hippocampus doesn't venture too far from home.

How will meeting her mother and seeing the monster she is affect the way she feels about herself? Will she see herself as part of a monster? Would it make her afraid of any other Kelpie she might meet if she leaves?

Oh! Depending on what she collects, you could have some of her collection in her hair! That could be an interesting hair style : D and a good way to keep some of her collection with her always :3  

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:59 pm
~Twilight...Angel~
That certainly seems like a good reason to be anchored to one spot. It's pretty much the reason Hippocampus doesn't venture too far from home.

How will meeting her mother and seeing the monster she is affect the way she feels about herself? Will she see herself as part of a monster? Would it make her afraid of any other Kelpie she might meet if she leaves?

Oh! Depending on what she collects, you could have some of her collection in her hair! That could be an interesting hair style : D and a good way to keep some of her collection with her always :3

HOLLY HELL. I LOVE THAT IDEA ABOUT THE HAIR. OOOOOOH.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:22 pm
Lol! xD well I'm glad I can be of some use!
What kinds of things do you think she'll collect? :3 there are so many things that could simply wash up on the beach!  

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:32 pm
~Twilight...Angel~
Lol! xD well I'm glad I can be of some use!
What kinds of things do you think she'll collect? :3 there are so many things that could simply wash up on the beach!

Shells. Rope. Small sea animals like crabs and clams. Drift wood, sea weed - Maybe some flowers, feathers and twigs from the area around the beach - it would be up to the colourist at the end of the day because I do not like restricting artistic freedom, but there wont be a lack of things to choose from!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:43 pm
Those are going to be awesome things to work with too! : D <3 There are so many things that could be done x3 Thinking about it is rather awesome!

I can't wait till you get her! : D <3

I'm going to try and come up with some ideas and help you : P <3 She will be such an interesting character when you get her x3 <3  

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:27 pm
~Twilight...Angel~
Those are going to be awesome things to work with too! : D <3 There are so many things that could be done x3 Thinking about it is rather awesome!

I can't wait till you get her! : D <3

I'm going to try and come up with some ideas and help you : P <3 She will be such an interesting character when you get her x3 <3

Wrote the first part of her story, up for crits? |Da  
Questing HQ

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces