Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Ring of Fire
[PRP] Persistence [Xavier & Najila] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkenWoodWolf

Antagonistic Strategist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

DarkenWoodWolf
Najila: *tilts her head to the side, regarding the bright red male with a strange smile*

krusnik05
Xavier: *looking over at the female and sizing her up...then growled low, warningly* What in blazes are you smiling about? *snaps the strange smile making him oddly nervous*

DarkenWoodWolf
Najila: *flicks her ears forward at the growl and takes a slow step forward, looking amused* What in blazes are you growling about? It's just a smile.

krusnik05
Xavier: *narrows his eyes and glares at the female coldly, lifting his chin up arrogantly* A smile can be a tool against the foolish, especially foolish males. If you think me foolish to fall for your smile, female then you are absolutely wrong.

DarkenWoodWolf
Najila: *eyes the other female with another of her strange smiles before returning her attention to the red male* How strange that you think so quickly that I want you to fall for my smile. *chuckles* Perhaps I just think you are entertaining. Warm on the outside, but so so cold on the inside. *hums at him, still smiling*

krusnik05
Xavier: *startled by her words, it seemed it was possible for him to become even more red but with the mixture of annoyance, anger....and embarrassment. Curling his lips to show off his sharp fangs, he became defensive* I was merely pointing out what troubles me about your smiling. No female smiles around me. I am the bane to anyone who smiles. *even more startled that she would....know he was cold on the inside he felt an itch to react in some way but didn't, knowing better to keep a leash on his harsh temper and respect the space that was between them* You know nothing about me female. Begone with you like all the others!

DarkenWoodWolf
Najila: *laughs softly at the male as he became even more red and bared his fangs at her. She wasn't in the least intimidated, because he didn't seem very threatening,right then* A... bane to anyone who smiles? *howls with laughter at that, because, really? A bane* You must be more grumpy than I thought. *takes a deep breath to try to stop laughing and tilts her head again, smiling* I have no desire to leave yet, so I will not do so. Maybe, perhaps, I want to learn something about you, so that I know more than nothing. And my name is Najila, not female. I'm sure you know how to be polite and introduce yourself?

krusnik05
Xavier: *growls sharply stepping forward, careful about the limp in his leg to not let her know about his flaw. He didn't trust this female to know if she meant him harm like some females or perhaps she was harmless. Hopefully she was harmless to him.* A shame that I'm not an open scroll to be read or a wall painting to study. *about to continue snapping at the female he was once again startled by a valuable point. He obviously lost his manners since he was such a cold barbaric male! No charm what so ever.* Najila....*glowering he flared his nostrils and stomped his paw in manly annoyance* Yes I can be polite but only when I wish it. If you must know my name is Xavier. There you know something rather than nothing and can now leave!

DarkenWoodWolf
Najila: *folds her ears down, displeased at the display. She wasn't sure why he was so against meeting new people, but she was both amused and annoyed by it. She'd met lava flows with more personality that him* No, what you are is a rude male who needs someone to lead him about by the horns until you learn how to be nice to strangers. *she smiled at him again, amused by the image* And if I decided to study *leers at him* you, you'd know it. *tries really hard not to laugh at his annoyance* Nice to meet you, Xavier. And, no. I am not leaving. *tosses her head and laughs at him* You are stuck with me until I find something more entertaining.

krusnik05
Xavier: *while he wanted to keep where he was like a statue and maintain a semblance of frigidity.....it was not happening and instead Xavier sputtered with indignation at this female. The nerve! The pure brawn guts to speak to him in such a manner! Why if she were a male instead he would have done the next manly thing and that would be to fight! But Najila was a female and that was the saving grace....at least that was the excuse he told himself. Xavier took several steps toward the female growling sharply with his voice deepening in a gathering firestorm of a temper.* You are an impertinent wench! Don't you dare speak me as if I'm some.....some sort of cub! *her laughter while annoyed him because he didn't see what was so funny, it was a nice laughter. It was happy....what the blazes was he thinking?! Even her leer made him want to laugh...but that would be out of character in front of this stranger. Instead Xavier hissed* Then how can I speed things along in finding you something else that is entertaining? My life is more important than entertaining some strange female like you! *even if said female was very nice to look at but that's totally a guy thought*

DarkenWoodWolf
Najila: *watches him come closer without fear, because he didn't seem the type to attack her over words. Yell, growl, and whine about it, suuuuure, but not actually attack her. It was almost funny, actually* Well, if you start acting like an adult member of our Tribe I might actually start treating you like one. *her eyes sparkled with mischief at the offer, as he backed down to try to get rid of her again* Well, I am not after your life, just some of your time. *noses her way along his neck since he'd put himself so much closer to her, and darts away with a laugh* I don't think your life is more important than my entertainment. *smiles at him*

krusnik05
Xavier: *rolling his eyes at the female, excuse me, Najila, the fire tribes-male bared his fangs again* You continue to insult me, female and I an not going to tolerate it anymore! *snaps loudly and in turn snapped his jaw at her but froze when she touched him. Her nose touched along his neck and....and he pulled back just as Najila did so as well. Unsure of how to take that since well that was the first time a female has ever done that. Of course when he spoke to get back to being a grumbling and meanie head it came out in a stuttering, and flustered mess!* I well....damn you....my time is valuable and....and.....it is more important but.....*he opened his mouth staring dumbly at the smiling Najila*

DarkenWoodWolf
Najila: If I continue to insult you it must be because you continue to be deserving of the insults, male and you will tolerate it. Because I said so. *she smiled sweetly at him, watching the results of the simple touch with glee. He couldn't even talk right, which was a mild blessing given the fact he continued to spout nonsense about being important and valuable and other things she didn't care about. She loved the colors he bore, reminding her so much of home* You shouldn't stand there with your mouth open, you'll catch flies. *laughs softly*

krusnik05
Xavier: *This female.....had more than nerve. More than guts. She had a backbone made of fine steel! Snapping his jaw tightly and sputtering, Xavier snarled then turned to leave this woman. The woman wasnt' going to do the leaving, HE would do it this time and hiding his limp can enter the flames of the volcano! Which became more pronounced as he moved away from Najila* The only fly here is YOU! Now buzz away I'm not going to be a joke to you! *Though he had to admire Najila's brass and her sweet smile that made him want to smile in return or rip his teeth out, maybe both. Which was insane! He was getting insane because of her already!*

DarkenWoodWolf
Najila: *notices the limp immediately but doesn't comment on it right away. She could always use the information later. the sputtering made her laugh as she followed him, because this was the most fun she's had all day, she wasn't going to let him get away that easy* Well, if I were a fly, I would probably be one of those biting kind. Not the kind you want to eat, at any rate. *she tilted her head and blinked at him* Who said you were a joke to me? And, more to the point, what do you care what you are to me? I am just some strange annoying female, right? *laughs at him again, following along at his side*

krusnik05
Xavier: *glowering some while he moved away he stiffened in mid-stride, looking at Najila. This feline just didn't quit!* Ah yes of course you would be the blood sucking type of fly no? Please that is reserved for the Dark Tribers whom I've heard only rumors about. Perhaps that is who you should go entertain and bite. *he drawled in sarcasm.* Clearly I'm a joke to you if you are finding entertainment in annoying the hell of me! *Xavier cared very much, he realized. He didn't want to be a fool that he was acting the whole time then finally sighed, dropping his head a bit. Maybe he should make himself out to be boring. That might scare her away...but even as that sound like a great plan he didn't like it completely* What do you want then? If you get to the point then I can better deliver whatever you wish.

DarkenWoodWolf
Najila: *laughs* Well, I kinda pity these 'dark tribers' you've hear about if they come around here, trying to suck your blood. They are more likely to get ice than fire from you. *insulting or no, she was amused by the male, and really wasn't going to let him leave without a fight. Or, well, her following him. It was rare she found someone who was interesting enough for her to bother with* You are not a joke to me, though you could be if you want to be. You are just... interesting. You remind me of something that isn't cold. So, you being so cold toward me makes me laugh because it seems so impossible. *she laughed at him again* Though, annoying the hell out of you is fun! *frowns slightly as he drooped, wondering if she was pushing too far* I told you want I wanted. I want to get to know you, Xavier. See if you are worth my time. Or just another useless entertainment.

krusnik05
Xavier: *blinking slowly, his lips twitched. They twitched! That bit about the dark tribers getting only ice instead of fire from him. The image of a dark triber trying to take his blood and turning into ice or runs scared from the shock was very much amusing. Najila had a fantastic imagination. Just then Xavier leaned close to her whispering softly compared to all his huffing and puffing* You remind me of something warm. *with that he turned away from her flicking his tail at her* I am not worth your time but it seems that you don't believe it while others might disagree with you. You are a brat Najila....a bold and courageous brat *gives a raised brow* How do you like that?!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:56 am
Najila grinned at the almost smile that Xavier was trying to hide. She'd get him to smile yet. She would! Naji raised an eyebrow as he leaned closer to her, whispering, and then turning away and flicking his tail at her. She was tempted to grab said tail in her teeth and give it a tug, but she didn't, rolling what he said over in her thoughts. Reminded him of something warm, huh? Well, that was a start. "Hmm." She hummed at him, that strange smile of hers returning. "I never said you weren't worth my time, and I give little thought to what other's may agree with, or disagree with." Najila tilted her head back and laughed loudly. "I think I like it a lot, actually. Bold and courageous and... warm."  

DarkenWoodWolf

Antagonistic Strategist

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:44 pm
The fiery male snorted softly as he kept his back to Najila simply because he was still fighting that smile that wanted to break free. Damn it. No, damn her. Well it wasn't really her fault for being an intriguing female when his whole experience of fire females and non-fire females all left a horrible impression on him. But this one....this one was engaging and spirited. Her laughter was beginning to grow on him at a rapid rate and her strange smile....now it made him want to smile!

No. No, no, no, no, no! Growling sharply, Xavier turned around to glower at Najila getting back to his grumpy self with that internal struggle. "Good. Now that you like it and I've showed I'm civilized enough to be polite. Why-" She laughed from the strange smile which made him pause to simply stare at her. His cold lavender eyes shuttered and flickered between coldness and amusement. "Why do you smile like that and waste your laughs on me?" Whispers softly. It was mind boggling that she would accept his words and like them....this female was warm. Warm hearted....But secrets did she have? He was going to find out.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:44 pm
It was amusing that Xavier kept his back to her, because she knew, just knew that he was trying to hide a smile. Najila wasn't really sure when it had become her mission to make him smile, but before she was done with him, she would get a smile from him, so help her. Although he seemed so cold, and grumpy, and anti-social, and just... mean, she liked him. He was different, and she liked that.

Najila started at the growl, eyes going wide before she giggled at him, unable to help herself. She supposed he should be threatening, but he seemed, to her, just to be posturing so she would leave him alone. Which she wasn't going to do. Najila stopped laughing at the question, blinking bright blue eyes at him, confused. "I'm not wasting anything on you." She said softly, stepping closer to him. "How can a laugh be wasted when it is enjoyed? Besides, I don't think anything could be wasted on you, you are not a waste." She hummed at him, headbutting him softly. "What a silly thing to say. Waste my laughs." She chuckled again. "You really are strange, aren't you?"

DarkenWoodWolf

Antagonistic Strategist

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:33 pm
DarkenWoodWolf

Stiffening at her giggle he glowered at the empty air in front of him and even beginning to grind his teeth. Xavier never grinded his teeth but it seemed that this lovely female with the bright blue eyes that had this piercing quality to them, well in his mind they did, made him want to do things he wasn't used to doing! Like smile and laugh! Sure he had shared a few laughs and a small smile here and there for his twin-albeit-adopted sister but still!

When she stopped laughing it felt as if....someone shut off the sound around him. His heart shuttered at the silence that followed but calmed when she spoke. Najila really did have such a nice voice for a female and given his so called bad luck with always encountering females he had something to compare to. Xavier turned to look at Najila sharply, raising a brow that made the impressively fiery male looked arrogant. "You might not think so now but later on you will. For the future, I do apologize for the waste of such a intoxicating laugh."

Murmurs then blinked, scowling at her as Xavier turned around to shout. "I'm NOT strange female! You are the strange one here! Laughing at nearly everything I am saying or doing as if it's all a joke!" All it was in the shout was a lack of true heat or anger. It was just mild annoyance with...was that a hint of amusement?

Did Xavier just shouted simply because he felt like it and wanted to get a rise out of Najila or make her laugh again? Honestly Xavier was confusing himself and no doubt anyone else around these two. "Why don't you take a walk with me? I....I need to stretch my legs." Says suddenly not wanting to have pent up energy while standing in this one place. Perhaps a nice walk will open him up a little more and get to know Najila. Xavier briefly wondered what her favorite color was and if she had ever left the volcano home long enough to see flowers. Such mundane things to be sure but it somehow mattered to him to see where this interaction went. This was true interest he was feeling!

Oh the sheer horror of Xavier showing anything else but grumpiness.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:49 pm
krusnik05

"You shouldn't tell me what I'll think later on." Najila drawled, rolling her eyes heavenward as though praying for patience. "You'll always be wrong if you do that." Her grin returned with a force as she danced a bit closer to him. "Do you think my laugh is intoxicating? How sweet of you to say."

No one had ever given her that sort of compliment before, and she found she quite liked it. Having an intoxicating laugh.

She was still smiling as he turned around to yell at her, raising one elegant eyebrow as if saying, seriously? First, he compliments her, sort of, and then he yells at her. Not strange, indeed. "Maybe I am strange. But, if that is the case, I think that you like strange, or else you would have tried to be rid of me by now." Even though he really had tried, at first, to get her to leave, she wasn't really fooled. He didn't want her to go anymore than than she wanted to leave. It was that simple, really.

"A walk?" She purred, giving him her strangest smile and laughing softly. "Why, I thought you would never ask. Where would you like to go?" She pondered the scenery, all very familiar. Najila, for all her wiles, had never strayed far from home. But then, she hadn't been awake all that long either. "Why don't you lead the way. Show me something I have never seen before, and maybe I'll stop laughing enough to admire the view." Najila wondered where he would take her, what he would show her.

She didn't actually care what direction he took them in, as long as he wasn't planning on shoving her into a lavaflow or something to get rid of her. Maybe it would be something nice, or just something different. She didn't care, because she was getting what she wanted, to spend more time with him, figure him out a little. See behind those walls of ice to... well, she hadn't figured him out yet, but she would. He was giving her the time to at least get to know him a little bit, anyway. Provided she didn't wear him out first. Giggling, she danced in place. "Well, where too?"

DarkenWoodWolf

Antagonistic Strategist

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:17 pm
DarkenWoodWolf

Scowling at the female he snorted. Of course he knew that. A male should never, ever assume anything with a female because at the end of it a male is always wrong but it's not like he wasn't going to do it anyways! A male was a male after all. When Najila asked if he really thought that her laugh was intoxicating.....his mind said, Yes, along with his heart and soul while his mouth said. "No since you keep on about it." But that was a liar and it was obvious. Damnit Xavier was being stubborn, confusing and impertinent. Najila did have an intoxicating laugh and if she kept at it he might submit to saying something foolish in order to hear it more.

"I've been trying to get rid of you for the last....I don't know how long but it feels like it's been forever." Grumbles stomping away with his limp becoming more and more pronounced. He shouldn't be showing her that and didn't want to show her but his mind was otherwise distracted by Najila and well, it took a lot of focus to not limp. "Show you something you've never seen before? Alright if that is your wish." Murmurs the large male.

Xavier thought about showing her a cliff and pushing her off it but...the male stumbled slightly at how crass and cruel that thought was! Looking at this beautiful female, Xavier's eyes stared at her and flickered with something. Something in him was moving while in her presence and all those bad rather anti-social and mean thoughts that usually touched his mind seemed to make him guilty and want to only say....nice things to her that were true. "Well...it can be a surprise if you want or I can tell you." There was a place deep down underneath the mountainous volcano they lived in where the air was a great paradox of warmth and coolness but had glittering walls of gems imbedded that made the area light up on it's own.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:42 am
krusnik05

Najila laughed at his response. It was so typical it was cute. He obviously liked her laugh, which was good, because being around him made her feel like laughing. Like dancing around like some of the younger once she'd seen. Maybe that was the problem, he just made her feel light and like laughing. It was strange, to be sure, but she liked it so she wasn't doing to look too closely at it.

"No, you haven't really been trying to get rid of me, or else you would already be rid of me." If he had really been trying, then she would have left, or been forced too. Being told to leave just... didn't cut it when it came to getting rid of someone unless they wanted to be gotten rid off. She giggled at her thoughts. They were kinda... twisty and very strange. She was going to blame Xavier for that. He made her thoughts all a jumble.

She noticed his limp for the first time, concern wiping the smile from her face instantaneously, "Are you alright?" She thought back, trying to remember if he'd hurt himself at any time that she'd been around him and couldn't think of anything. It must have been an old wound, and he would probably get mad at her for asking about it. Oh well, he seemed to be mad at her for one thing or another all the time so she was already getting used to it.

"It is my wish." Najila said, prancing a bit. "That's what I was going to do today, anyway. Or, well, that or meet someone new. And I guess, with you, I get to do both!" She looked up at him , seeing something flicker in his eyes and felt a serge of triumph. Najila was getting through to him, at least on some level. She wondered if he noticed, if he cared that she was having some effect on him. Well, she certainly did, a bright smile flashing across her face. "Surprise me."

DarkenWoodWolf

Antagonistic Strategist

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:25 pm
DarkenWoodWolf

Xavier snorted then turned away from looking at Najila and made a turn to the left down a passageway where the ground dipped slightly and began to cool to a comfortable warmth. "Perhaps you are simply persistent and I haven't found the perfect way to deter you or I've yet to convince you to go down a dark passage way to drop over a cliff. Drawls in his rather morbid and horrible sense of humor at the moment. Nonetheless it didn't have the same heat as his previous yelling and threats. No they weren't even half-hearted.

When she asked if he was alright that meant that he was limping and...it showed. Stiffening at the mention he growled softly. "I'm fine. Now keep up with me so your wish can be fulfilled in all that you wanted." Grumbles with his ears laying against his head to show for his ill-humor but hid the humiliation he felt deep inside. She was already finding his physical fault and might use that as a reason to not be around him aside from his temper. At least one can ignore his temper but not the limp.

Sighing deeply at the thoughts that lashed at his heart.

With his still trek down the passageway, Xavier stopped before the rest of it would black out. "You'll have to hold your tail to mines and let me guide you with your eyes shut. If it's to be a surprise I don't want to give it away so soon." He turned to look at her with eyes that twinkled.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:21 pm
krusnik05

Najila followed him and sighed in the warmth. It was a lot nicer, now. She couldn't help but laugh at the threat though, the sound startled out of her, echoing in the passageway around them. The threat mirrored her own thought about being shown a pretty cliff and then shoved off it so closely that it was just hysterical. Xavier didn't seem to mean it, though. Which was a relief. "Well, if you try to shove me off, I promise to take you down with me." She joked in return.

She winced when her question made him mad. She should know better than to ask such things. Instead of responding verbally, she smiled softly and rubbed her head up against his neck. A sort of apology, sort of affectionate. She didn't care about his limp beyond the fact that it might be hurting him. It seemed to bother him, and she wanted him to know it didn't bother her.

Najila stopped when he did, eyes dilated, trying to see ahead. She grinned at him, stepping up to stand up beside him, twining her tail with his. "As long as you promise I will love the surprise, I'll trust you." She closed her eyes tightly, smiling that strange little smile of her.

DarkenWoodWolf

Antagonistic Strategist

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:20 pm
DarkenWoodWolf
I hope this was alright and not too much. I wanted to save this post for today because wow, Najila is really cracking his icy heart ^___^

Yes Xavier had joked about leading her off a cliff. It was in one sense unimaginative to do to this female who was unique as her appearance, which was beautiful, and as her name, which is totally different from anyone else's name of course. But when Najila said that she would take him down with her, Xavier had no doubt that this female had a strength and bite to her that was a force to be wreckoned with and respected.

Those thoughts were what he wanted to focus on rather than his short coming because of a honorable deed that brought on that limp yet made him feel less than whole. However as soon as Najila smiled the male thought she was going to say something smart and was ready for that. Instead Xavier was caught off guard and deeply surprised when she rubbed her head up against his neck. It made every fiber of his being freeze solid and his nerves stand on end. Eyes widened as he felt the silent message of apology and affection, of sorts. It also spoke of perhaps acceptance of his short coming.

It was in that moment that he felt the most profound shift in his heart. It was as if the ice around his heart was cracking and falling down to reveal one of true heat and fire. Never in all this time since his awakening had Xavier ever taken things this far with a female in conversations or actions.... Whoever this female was there was magic Najila was weaving and frankly it was breaking this cold and froze ice-fire male.

Unable to stop himself, Xavier relaxed and purred softly at the rubbing until they were standing side by side with their tails holding together. Tightening his tail around her's a bit more, he stood closer with their shoulders touching. Leaning his head to her ears, Xavier found himself nuzzling the soft, furry flesh whispering while seeing that strange smile that was making his heart do a flip. "I swear that you will love the surprise or else I'll strive to make it up to you in whatever way you wish." Which was a sincere vow.

Moving himself from nuzzling her ear, Xavier took a step forward with his tail tugging her gently. "Follow along side me Najila, you'll soon find out the surprise." He murmured much more kindly to the gorgeous female at this side.

Up ahead there was the surprise of self reflecting gems imbedded in the wall that gave off a wonderful glittering action with various colors of blues, greens, yellows and of course the most beautiful of reds.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:20 pm
krusnik05

The purr caught her off guard a little, side eyeing him as he stiffened a little, eyes going wide. It was an amazing thing, what a simple touch could do. Or look even. "Whatever way I wish?" They were standing side by side, shoulders rubbing together in a way that sent heat all the way down to her toes. With him nuzzling against her ear, she couldn't to much more than giggle like a cub. She had no idea what this feeling was, why she felt like she was standing in a lava flow, but it was nice, and warm, and she didn't think she wanted to give it up for anything.

She also had no idea how she'd take him up on his offer if she didn't like the surprise. Najila was rather sure she was going to like it, since he hadn't let her down yet, She could pretend not to like it just to get to spent more time with him, but she didn't want to lie.

So, she followed blindly, eyes kept completely shut because, for some odd reason, she trusted him with her life. Even though they had joked about him pushing her off a cliff, she knew he wouldn't hurt her. She could hear it in his voice. There was a kindness too it now, that hadn't been there before. "I'll follow you, as long as you lead." She murmured, smiling at him blindly. Najila could feel him at her side, just a bit ahead, walking next to her. It was close, cozy, comfortable. It was strange to find such peace with someone who was basically a stranger.

Maybe Xavier wouldn't want to be a stranger to her after this, maybe they could even... Well, she would leave that thought someplace down in the back of her mind. As much as she liked being around her, she had no idea what Xavier thought of her, not really. He might think she was just some annoying female and doing this was the fastest way to get rid of her. Or he might like her the was she was starting to like him. Or... There were too many 'or's running around her head, so instead she focused on the heat of him next to her and laughed softly. "Are we there yet?"

DarkenWoodWolf

Antagonistic Strategist

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:12 pm
DarkenWoodWolf

"Yes, whatever way you wish Najila." Indeed Xavier would think of something else to make her happy and if she came up with something that he might not normally do well to hell with his reservations! Taking a deep breath as they moved their way down the passage the air around them was still warm but there was a hint of coolness. In that time he was...thinking. He was also feeling.

Things that normally never functioned at the same time or agreed on the same things that were happening to him. Xavier thought that there was a rich scent coming from Najila that was surrounding him....which made him want to bury his nose against her fur just to breathe it in and be sure that it was Najila's scent. The feel of her warmth and her tail holding his while they went down to this surprise made him feel a thrill of happiness. Xavier didn't find much happiness because he didn't bother or try but he could walk with this female and be happy with it.

Xavier was losing his mind over a female and his melting heart was agreeing with that. "Perhaps next time you'll lead and I'll follow." There was this growing hope that there would be a next time. That this wasn't just a one time interaction and that he could see Najila more than one, more than twice. If he couldn't see her...Why Xavier felt he would be disappointed, upset and crushed. What was it about her that made him feel like this?

Clenching his jaw tightly there was a opening up ahead with the ceiling. There were sharp, jagged formations coming from those ceilings that looked dangerous and fragile but were strong. The air was decidedly cooler but warmth still was there to not make the Fire tribers uncomfortable. Yet the main feature that he wanted to present to this beautiful female with the bright blue eyes and horns, a soft coat, her strange smile and her persistent nature was this sparkling world of gems. They glowed from the light of the magma and the holes from above no doubt that allow sunlight to come in and showed their colors twinkling for the couple.

"Yes we are now here. If I knew you would be so eager I would have suggested you ride my back so we could run here. Now open your eyes slowly and tell me what you think." Xavier's deep strong voice held a hint of hope that she would like this gift. It wasn't the well thought out but hey this strong cold hearted male thought this place was beautiful and wanted to share it with Najila.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:12 pm
Najila got a thrill of pleasure at the idea of 'whatever she wished'. She already had an idea of what she wished. That this day would never end. She didn't think he could grant her that, though. Maybe he could grant her more days like this in the future, secret surprises and fun trips to who knows where.

She took a deep breath of the slightly cooler air, raising her nose up into it, trying to scent where they were going. She wasn't expecting them to go someplace colder. Warmer, maybe, or someplace with where the sun shown. Deep and dark was not what she was expecting. But what it was what she asked for. And she was excited.

"Next time?" It was more than she could hope for. A wicked smile crossed her face, gone in a flash, because the only place that she really knew was bright and hot and the place that she woke up. It would be an interesting place to show him, right on the edge of a lava flow. "Next time I'll show you the only place I know." She promised. "Though I think that the next time you'll have to keep your eyes open. Would hate to see you fall into trouble. Or something like that."

She moved along side him, comforted by his scent. After she'd been given permission, she blinked her eyes open, letting them adjust in the dim lighting and..... wow. She couldn't respond to his little jibe because she was overwhelmed with the beauty of the place. The gems set into the walls and the ceiling were shining, from sun and molten stone. They were... beautiful. There were no words for how stunning the room was. She took a few steps forward, letting her tail slip from Xavier's and stared around in wonder, mouth falling open just a little. It was more than just amazing, more than anything she could have thought of. This was beyond her dreams of beauty. "I've..... never seen anything like this. Great Weaver, is is..." She still didn't have the words for it. There were no words for it. She walked further into the room in a dream like state, amazed.

krusnik05

DarkenWoodWolf

Antagonistic Strategist

[ RP Zone ] The Ring of Fire

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out