A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Don't talk to this guy over PMs unless you are over 18 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you had a conversation like I did with anyone?
  Yes
  No
  Yes, I have talked with Valkeen
View Results

K Milan-Princess of Filor

Loyal Regular

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:50 am
I can tell you who and why, too. His username is Valkeen. He and I used to PM, but I don't think he's going to reply to my last PM for a while. Ok, here's what happened:
I received a PM from him. He called me cute and little. That started off innocently. He asked about how old I am and I said my age (14) and he said his (24). Typical conversation, right? Well, sort of. He said in PMs stuff like 'wanna check/feel down there' and stuff like that. I avoided doing it, and then, he said: 'Maybe you slowly wanna unzip my pants' I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP HE SAID THAT! Well, maybe not those exact words, I don't remember, but you know what he meant. I obviously said no and PMwise I was sitting on his lap so I got up, began backing up. He said 'Sorry I didn't mean to scare you off like that' or something and I replied with: Don't reply to this PM unless you have A HONEST APOLOGY!!! (Made my avi run to report him, and I will report him as soon as I can since I'm on an iPad mini) Girls, just remember this: IF a boy with the username Valkeen ever PMs you, stay cautious and, if you are under 18, Ignore him and don't reply back OR ask ahead of time by saying something like: 'Are you gonna want me to touch you in certain places?' well, something like that. However you word it, just make it obvious you won't do that. His username is Valkeen and he's 24 years old.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:36 pm
There are a lot of guys like him in the CB ^^;  

r a i n i i_d a i s

Darling

15,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Loyal Regular

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:34 pm
r a i n i i_d a i s

This is different. He personally PMed me (idk why. He wasn't on my friends list. Maybe he looked at random users?) and I don't know if anyone else does it to girls via PM. PMs only you and another person see. In a Forum, anyone sees it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:08 pm
twinsister27
r a i n i i_d a i s

This is different. He personally PMed me (idk why. He wasn't on my friends list. Maybe he looked at random users?) and I don't know if anyone else does it to girls via PM. PMs only you and another person see. In a Forum, anyone sees it.

It's fairly common. I don't know if you've ever been lectured on the dangers of the internet, but those kinds of guys are the reason they create those lectures. Best thing to do is ignore him to insure he doesn't get any personal information from you.  

cool4

Buggy Glitch

Loyal Regular

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:17 pm
cool4
twinsister27
r a i n i i_d a i s

It's fairly common. I don't know if you've ever been lectured on the dangers of the internet, but those kinds of guys are the reason they create those lectures. Best thing to do is ignore him to insure he doesn't get any personal information from you.

Yeah, people talk about dangers of internet, and I don't give totally personal info out. What I say when asked personal info: Name: Call me K. Age: 14 (or under 18 ) Where I live: In Canada. That way he can't see what my real name is or where in Canada I am, but I'm not lying.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:22 pm
twinsister27
cool4
twinsister27
r a i n i i_d a i s

Yeah, people talk about dangers of internet, and I don't give totally personal info out. What I say when asked personal info: Name: Call me K. Age: 14 (or under 18 ) Where I live: In Canada. That way he can't see what my real name is or where in Canada I am, but I'm not lying.

Honestly that little bit of information can give away a lot. Though if anyone makes you uncomfortable you don't have to respond.

By your name I take it you're a twin, you live in Canada and you're aged 14. You can start to narrow everything else down by monitoring language pattern and other things. Though The only way to be secure is to get off the internet. I've come to accept you should just use caution when talking to different people.  

cool4

Buggy Glitch

Loyal Regular

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:28 pm
cool4
twinsister27
cool4
twinsister27
r a i n i i_d a i s

Honestly that little bit of information can give away a lot. Though if anyone makes you uncomfortable you don't have to respond.

By your name I take it you're a twin, you live in Canada and you're aged 14. You can start to narrow everything else down by monitoring language pattern and other things. Though The only way to be secure is to get off the internet. I've come to accept you should just use caution when talking to different people.

I am not a twin but I wish I was....it's a username I use! Let's see...yes, and yes. You can't narrow everything else down from spelling patterns or language patterns. One guy I PM has bad spelling due to an attention disorder and I thought it was for a different reason I thought. He tpes kinda ike ths no offense to him. (Not making that up and not trying to be mean.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:33 pm
twinsister27
cool4
twinsister27
cool4
twinsister27
r a i n i i_d a i s

I am not a twin but I wish I was....it's a username I use! Let's see...yes, and yes. You can't narrow everything else down from spelling patterns or language patterns. One guy I PM has bad spelling due to an attention disorder and I thought it was for a different reason I thought. He tpes kinda ike ths no offense to him. (Not making that up and not trying to be mean.)

You can figure out a lot from a little bit of information though, it's always better to ignore a person then to give them a chance to get a little bit of information. You need a minimum of 2 data points to be able to make reasonable guesses about a person in the medical field. (which is why doctor patient confidentiality is so tricky) I would guess in general with so much of our lives expressed on-line it's pretty easy to locate someone.

Though what's your reasoning for wishing you were a twin?  

cool4

Buggy Glitch

r a i n i i_d a i s

Darling

15,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:33 pm
twinsister27

Sorry for not clarifying; most guys find girls through the chatterbox. It's easy to get targeted if you put up your age or picture.

People will just randomly see your info/picture and send you a PM. They don't necessarily have to have prior contact with you to find you.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:37 pm
r a i n i i_d a i s
twinsister27

Sorry for not clarifying; most guys find girls through the chatterbox. It's easy to get targeted if you put up your age or picture.

People will just randomly see your info/picture and send you a PM. They don't necessarily have to have prior contact with you to find you.

I don't post in Chatterbox, and I don't have a Photobucket account/good drawing skills, period. Therefore I have no reason/way to put up a picture. Before you mention it, I don't have FaceBook or Twitter.  

Loyal Regular

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Married 100

Loyal Regular

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:42 pm
cool4
twinsister27
cool4
twinsister27
cool4

You can figure out a lot from a little bit of information though, it's always better to ignore a person then to give them a chance to get a little bit of information. You need a minimum of 2 data points to be able to make reasonable guesses about a person in the medical field. (which is why doctor patient confidentiality is so tricky) I would guess in general with so much of our lives expressed on-line it's pretty easy to locate someone.

I literally don't know. My stepsister used that username for something, as twinsister1, and I made a Webkinz account I called it twinsister27 because of her. Reason for wishing I had a twin...well, you see, I RP, and mostly when making characters I eventually make boy-girl twin characters and I just have fun RPing as them! Sure, they argue/almost fight, but that's natural for any siblings. Can that count as a reason? Otherwise, it will explain my username a lot. It's just a username. You can make it whatever you want!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:46 pm
twinsister27
cool4
twinsister27
cool4
twinsister27
cool4

I literally don't know. My stepsister used that username for something, as twinsister1, and I made a Webkinz account I called it twinsister27 because of her. Reason for wishing I had a twin...well, you see, I RP, and mostly when making characters I eventually make boy-girl twin characters and I just have fun RPing as them! Sure, they argue/almost fight, but that's natural for any siblings. Can that count as a reason? Otherwise, it will explain my username a lot. It's just a username. You can make it whatever you want!

I was just curious, cause I am a twin. It makes sense. Boy-Girl twin to be specific. I just don't meet too many people that wish to be twins, other then the I wish I had an identical twin to replace me in this situation sort of deal.  

cool4

Buggy Glitch

Loyal Regular

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:53 pm
cool4
twinsister27
cool4
twinsister27
cool4

I was just curious, cause I am a twin. It makes sense. Boy-Girl twin to be specific. I just don't meet too many people that wish to be twins, other then the I wish I had an identical twin to replace me in this situation sort of deal.

Cool! (Pun originally unintended but then after a moment intended) That means u have a twin brother. I would want a twin sister in real life because it would 1) explain my username 2) Even out the number of boys and girls in my household and 3) She could switch with me in weird situations. (Had to sorry!)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:58 pm
twinsister27
cool4
twinsister27
cool4
twinsister27
cool4

Cool! (Pun originally unintended but then after a moment intended) That means u have a twin brother. I would want a twin sister in real life because it would 1) explain my username 2) Even out the number of boys and girls in my household and 3) She could switch with me in weird situations. (Had to sorry!)

I find the coolest thing is when twins are separated at birth and meet later in life they end up living very similar lives.  

cool4

Buggy Glitch

Meninist

Magical Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:40 pm
I honestly had this just happen to me, all because I said I wanted a sugar daddy. Some what joking of course, but we started talking just fine and then it became (*Kisses forehead*) Like uhm no, I am not in middle school, I don't do this, it's stupid. Shut it down and now we're friends.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff