Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ Plots & Quests ] The Square
[P] Woven Wonderment - Open - Updated 1/15 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AuguryRaven
Crew

Otherworldly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:02 am
User Image

Welcome! Come puruse my lovelies and maybe throw an idea my way.

I do not require roleplay for setting interaction or mating. Why? I'm busy, a lot. I'm also pretty slow with roleplaying because of this, and because even when I'm trying to cut down on what I'm writing, instead of the novels I normally write for posts, it still takes be a good bit of time to order my post the way I want it. Generally, I will not RP, because I'm usually time constrained. However, if you go for the no roleplay option I'd still would like to come up with some sort of back story to whatever relationship our B'alam might have. Thank you!

On a side note, some of my B'alam don't have personalities as of yet, and that's due to waiting on more information on the tribes, or lack of inspiration just yet for them. If you're interested in any with blanks, let me know, it does help me to build them if you have an idea you'd like to run with.

Click the images to go to their journal entries! No code needed to post here too!

_| Table of Contents |_
  • Contact
  • Searching for...
  • Spirit-Bound Pairs
  • Current Plots

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:04 am
_| Contact |_

I'm most easily contacted via Quote, PM or Skype!

Please, please identify yourself! At least say you're from Realm of the B'alam, that way I don't end up ignoring you.

But, by far the fastest way to get my attention on Gaia is by quoting me. I'm a colorist over at SilverLining, so I'm around pretty often.

AuguryRaven
Crew

Otherworldly Bibliophile

AuguryRaven
Crew

Otherworldly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:06 am
_| Searching for... |_

Current Singles & What They're Looking For! Click their image to go to their full profile.

Males

User Image_| Name |_:: Rüzgargülü - "Ruse" - "Star Chaser"

_| Personality |_:: Shrewdly intellegent, with a penchant for being a charmer. His persona helps him in pandering to the other tribes, helps him understand their ways to help his own compulsive map making. But, he's a gypsy through and through, just a outlier that's unafraid of the other tribes, for the most part.

_| Looking For |_:: Dark Tribe female for a mate, I'm particularly fond of this female possibly being an Ambassador. Additionally, any plots dealing with his cartography work, either interacting in different capitols, or with those that follow him and contribute.

_| Status |_:: Single, looking for a mate.

User Image_| Name |_:: Lucian

_| Personality |_:: Born with war paint all his own; Lucian is a strict warrior of the northern tundra. He is harsh, like his home lands and extremely vigilant, often going days without sleep only to crash for a day. He’s self-sufficient normally, but he really does need someone to help look after his health when he crashes since he does end up in the oddest places.

_| Looking For |_:: Any tribe for a mate, no real preference. Suggest other plots.

User Image_| Name |_:: Galvorn

_| Personality |_:: Galvorn is a gruff ol’ blacksmith, strong as the iron he forges. He specializes in weapons and armor, and he has as sharp of a wit as the best of his blades. He likes to tease, test those that come to him for his wares, and he gladly serves whatever Tribe may pass his way.

_| Looking For |_:: Any tribe for a mate, no real preference. Suggest other plots.

User Image_| Name |_:: Sioceld

_| Personality |_:: A sweetie that makes sweets, Siocled isn’t much of a hunter, he usually flubs a catch, but he sticks close to civilization to trade for what he needs. He experiments with grains, milling them into flour, finding plants as sweeteners or berries. He can’t help himself, sweets are his thing and he’s always willing to share them! Really, he’s just about the most cuddly male you could run into, and maybe a bit too touchy feely.

_| Looking For |_:: Any tribe for a mate, no real preference. Other cuddly B'alam, or someone who helps keep him fed with actual proteins instead of just sugar and carbs.

User Image_| Name |_:: Kaju

_| Personality |_:: A Lake-Minded male, Kaju finds his trade in rock carving and creating water flow. He could honestly be called a sculptor of stone and water, creating incredibly intricate displays. He lives on the edge of a dichotomy, being of strong of mind and body to work with stone and flowing and patient as the flow of water he makes. But he does suffered time to time from a bought of frustration, sometimes he just can’t keep his mind on what he’s doing.

User Image_| Name |_:: X'ak

_| Personality |_:: River-Minded, X’ak follows the flow of the currents of life and spends nearly no time in his own homeland. He’s really not sure if he’s bringing back knowledge when he goes back, he feels he’s a solitary warrior over a researcher or scribe.

User Image_| Name |_:: Kal'enedral - "Grandiloquence Fabulist"

_| Personality |_:: Upon first encounter Kal can tend to be cool, possibly aloof, or down right cold. But that’s not him at all! He is both a gifted storyteller and spinner of song, but he has a tendency to be lost in his thoughts. Snap him out of his reverie or flights of fancy and he’s quite animated, offering to tell a yarn in his lovely baritone drawl. Kal gets so into his stories he nearly dances as he tells them, the jewelry he is always adorned with glittering and chiming with each of his practiced movements.

_| Looking For |_:: Any tribe for a mate but a preferecne toward Wind. Suggest other plots, or perhaps something with him telling stories, maybe singing.

User Image_| Name |_:: Bing Gao

_| Personality |_:: Under Construction

User Image_| Name |_:: Hiroar

User Image_| Name |_:: Kagari

User Image_| Name |_:: Atanase

User Image_| Name |_:: Vlinter Witte

User Image_| Name |_:: Gesheng

_| Personality |_:: Under Construction, but definitely a writer and a poet.

User Image_| Name |_:: Ikkreitok

Females

User Image_| Name |_:: Ulalume

_| Looking For |_:: Prefering Dark or Light tribe for her mate.

_| Status |_:: Single - Current offer by ChaosTheories

User Image_| Name |_:: Nibbles

_| Personality |_:: Nibbles is peppy, high energy and in constant motion. She speaks quickly and without if you engage her in any subject she enjoys, and even those she doesn't. She's fairly straight forward, a sweet, caring and continuously genial B'alam. But, if you like a bit of quiet just direct her out a nearby field or forest. She's in love with horticulture and botany, examining and learning of plants and what they do.

User Image_| Name |_:: Tana Maso andro

_| Personality |_:: Under Construction, waiting on more Fire Tribe information.

User Image_| Name |_:: Aurorae

_| Personality |_:: Under Construction, waiting on more Fire Tribe information.

User Image_| Name |_:: Maeve

_| Personality |_:: Under Construction.

User Image_| Name |_:: Synnove

User Image_| Name |_:: Szeret

User Image_| Name |_:: Quelle

User Image_| Name |_:: Ix'Chel

User Image_| Name |_:: Minze

_| Status |_:: Single - Current offer from ChaosTheories

Idols & Cubs to Inquire About
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:08 am
_| Spirit-Bound Pairs |_

Sialtuyok & Pa'Tik

User ImageUser Image

Eichenau & Vormbola

User ImageUser Image

Rowan & Iqesqes

User ImageUser Image

AuguryRaven
Crew

Otherworldly Bibliophile

AuguryRaven
Crew

Otherworldly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:09 am
_| Current Plots |_

Currently absolutely zero  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:12 am
_| OPEN! |_

AuguryRaven
Crew

Otherworldly Bibliophile

AuguryRaven
Crew

Otherworldly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:06 pm
Updated! 8/27/14

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:49 pm
TruthsoftheWicked

I have a few water females that can be rped with Kaju.

Aquaria:: future magnus
Verya:: A studying female to become a brave
Saraswati, and Cordelia are currently blank slates so really they all can be whatever. So if you have a preference or want to ask a few questions feel free to ask  

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

AuguryRaven
Crew

Otherworldly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:13 pm
StarshineAngel01

Saraswati, and Cordelia are currently blank slates so really they all can be whatever. So if you have a preference or want to ask a few questions feel free to ask

I'm probably more interested in Aquaria and Verya, though tipped towards Aquaria.

But, lately I've had little time to RP, but I can more actively do it over Skype. I'm more than happy to come up with plots, and RP what you'd like done. I'll just be slow.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:17 pm
TruthsoftheWicked
StarshineAngel01

I'm probably more interested in Aquaria and Verya, though tipped towards Aquaria.

But, lately I've had little time to RP, but I can more actively do it over Skype. I'm more than happy to come up with plots, and RP what you'd like done. I'll just be slow.

I can manage rping over Skype too

As for the plots that could come out the two rping, I'm really open to any sort of plots, be it soul-bound or not  

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

AuguryRaven
Crew

Otherworldly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:26 pm
StarshineAngel01
TruthsoftheWicked
StarshineAngel01

I can manage rping over Skype too

As for the plots that could come out the two rping, I'm really open to any sort of plots, be it soul-bound or not

Alrighty then, my skype name is up in the contact section and you can start whenever you'd like. I'm sort of out of staring ideas for RP. Creative juices just aren't flowing at the moment. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:29 pm
TruthsoftheWicked

Alrighty then, my skype name is up in the contact section and you can start whenever you'd like. I'm sort of out of staring ideas for RP. Creative juices just aren't flowing at the moment. sweatdrop

added you to my skype and made sure to tell you it was me and not some random stranger  

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

AuguryRaven
Crew

Otherworldly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:55 pm
Updated

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:28 pm
heart Updated heart

AuguryRaven
Crew

Otherworldly Bibliophile

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:50 am
TruthsoftheWicked

I got some offers for you! I don't have much time for rp either, but I love creating stories.

I have Kaddu I could offer for plotting with Ulalume. He's looking for a Dark girl since he's fascinated by their culture. And it could make for some interesting plots with their different needs.

I also have Atsadi for maybe plots with that little green Water girl of yours!

[ Plots & Quests ] The Square

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff