Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Shinobu Kokoro] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
  why thank you!
View Results

Yasashii love

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:51 am
I LOVED this manga. It has 3 oneshots all in one manga. 4laugh The first 2 stories are linked together, and they're about 2 couples of ninjas. The other oneshot is completely unrelated, and its about snow gods. Its published by BLU, so of course they actually show the sex scenes. biggrin Well, anyway here are a few pictures of the 2 ninja couples. heart So, does anyone else like it too, or are looking forward to buying it?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:11 pm
... I wanna read.  

Starlit-Knight

Kitsune-chi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:12 pm
*stares at the picture on the right*

*keeps staring*

*keeps staring*

*keeps staring*

I am SO checking this manga out.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:33 pm
I've read it. It was sssooo good!! >.< heart  

Mauimango7

Lunar Kissed

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:14 pm
I've been meaning to purchase it for the longest time. I'll see if my best friend can order it for me since my parents have finally said enough to my monthly purchasing of anime/manga in bulk. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:29 pm
Well...I liked it. XD

The one ninja, Subaru, is just so cute. Espically when he finds the other 'ninja village'. XD

My favorite one is the last one, though, with the snow spirits. <3

Adnamac

Sexxiedanka02

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:12 am
I LOVED THIS MANGA IT WAS SO AWSOME, blu is so cool, I love their manga and the snow story at the end was like my absolute favorite ^__^  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 7:12 pm
I've heard of this manga! I thought it looked good, and I'm going to read it... someday. sweatdrop  

The Flesh Failure

xKelpiex

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 9:07 pm
All of Blu's manga seems to be backordered from where I buy on the intarweb.  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 5:08 pm
Aww, it sounds good. Too bad my parents would DESTROY me if they found out what I was reading xD

Caaaan't wait until I move out! One more year!!!  

Yo_Landa

Lunar Kissed

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 8:40 pm
Sweet, I did manage to convince my friend to order it... which proves that he never even looked at the genre classification on the website where we get out anime/manga at or else he would have not have done so. ^^;; I'm so evil...  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 12:37 pm
Fantasy Moon
Sweet, I did manage to convince my friend to order it... which proves that he never even looked at the genre classification on the website where we get out anime/manga at or else he would have not have done so. ^^;; I'm so evil...

Haha! XD
That's... Kinda cute, really. ^^  

[OMFG NARKI]

Lunar Kissed

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 11:59 pm
Narki
Haha! XD
That's... Kinda cute, really. ^^

Now I just need to hope that he doesn't decide to flip through it before I get it... I'll just feign innocence and say that I had no idea it was that kind of thing if he does.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:53 pm
looks good...though i'll probably forget to look for it next time in buying yaoi manga sweatdrop  

Renegade Jarlaxle

Lunar Kissed

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:39 pm
I took it with me to my college classes everyday the week after I got it. Even my history professor gave me the oddest expression when I told him what it was that I was reading.

I like these stories. And the last page extra called "Ninja Skills" is very funny! xd Yuuzuki is such a pervert! I'm not sure which story would be my favorite because I love them all equally.

Does anyone have any links to fanart of this manga?  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games