Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Crystal Wood
[PRP] Yin and Yang Pair Appears (Isabelita/Salvatore) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:34 am
One minute, the forest between light and dark territories was full with creatures going around their lives then next minute, the birds scattered from the tree tops shrieking the alarm while forest creatures fled from that forest clearing with a small lake that is dubbed as the watering hole. Black and white forms is curled up in ying and yang form as the sun climbs up to the highest peak which caused the female form to stir with a small whimper because the sun is beating down on them at the full force.

The white form lifts its head up, revealing that its a female dark tribesman and when she opens her red eyes, the sensation of red-hot needles stabbing her eyes overwhelmed this poor female. Squeezing her eyes, the pain increased twicefold and Isabelita screeched in pain while she writhes in agony, confused to where she is, who she is and why she is in so much pain to the point where she felt like she was going to die.

It was a peaceful sleep. Dreamless but so very peaceful. Until of course the sensation of awareness from the sun's rays warming his body to a degree that was becoming a bit uncomfortable but the awareness of a pained screech that woke this dark male from that sleep. Jumping with a jolt his blue eyes snapped open, blurry at first and confusion evident on his face as he turned to look over at the snow-white body of a female with odd looking wings, in pain. Confusion deepening, the male got up and went over to her, literally, stepping over her and leaning down on his shaking body that was new to movement and touched his paw to her face, trying to understand what it was that would make her react in such a way......"What is hurting you?" And really...what was she?

Wave after wave of red-hot needle sensation and throbbing pain continues to assault her eyes and her body because she's starting to burn up due being in the sun, the female screeched an agonized scream because she couldn't continue to grit her teeth and try to bear it. Literally blinded, the female writhes around on the ground as her wings instinctively spreads out to block out the sun but they were trembling too much to be effective and all of the sudden, blissful shade were covering some of her body. When a paw made contact with her face, she jerked away while her eyes remained closed because she is afraid to open them and subject herself to the torture all over again. She hisses in warning but that hiss is tinged with pain as she curls up into a tiny ball under something that was providing her that shade but she was still too large so some of her body is still exposed to the sun. Her large ears twitches as the voice inquiring to what is hurting her and she dared to open her red eyes which immediately starts to move in small erratic way when she looks up to see that ... its a completely dark strange looking creature that is shielding her from the sun.

"......" Isabelita is not sure how to react as she flinches when the sun starts to burn some of her body and an unwilling whimper escapes her muzzle before she could stop it. "Sun...." is all she could push through her gritted teeth because she's trying to shoulder all of that pain but its getting to be too much for her.

The dark male looked about the place they were trying to search for at least a marginally shaded spot to drag the female to. Her wings and his body wasn't enough to cover her completely from the great light of the sun. Leaning down, the male grabbed her from the scruff of her neck then dragged her away towards a towering tree that gave that better shade than her wings and his body could provide. Dragging on shaky, seemingly brand new muscles he reached the shade and made sure that her upper body, head included, was shaded. Standing over her to add more shade he whispered low. "You are under a...tree. It's the best I can do...." He rumbled staring down to take in her form and wondered what she was supposed to be. Did he look like her too?

When the creature grabbed her by the scruff, she instinctively flinches and put up a weak resistance before she forces her wobbly hind legs to help him half carry-drag her to the protections of trees and the second her tortured body is completely out of the sun, she couldn't help but to let out tears of relief and joy from her tightly closed eyes. "T-thank you...." Her voice trembled as her battered body's shaking and trembling starts to slow down but the pain is still there in dull throb because she's badly sunburned and her eyes are really sore. The female tilts her head up toward the source of the voice and slowly opens her eyes, staring at the blurry black form that is standing over her. Noticing that the male have a horn, scales and hair ridge that goes down his back, the expression of confusion crosses her face as she stares at him because she knows she have wings but... why doesn't he have wings too?

"You don't have... wings like me." She stares at the male while her red eyes continues to move in erratic manner and she tilts her head to side, wincing when any little movements she makes causes the dull throb to throb angrily and she takes in a deep breath. "Who are you?"

Seeing the relief, you could almost taste it coming off the female in waves. So...the sun was unkind to her but oddly not to him. If anything the sunlight felt like it was meant to be his friend. How strange....Looking down at the female he laid next to her finding himself exhausted from moving so quickly with unused muscles. Shaking his head of those personal thoughts he looked over the female with great clarity to take in everything including the rather odd movements of her eyes. It was as if they were dancing to focus on everything around her. "I....I don't?" Well she confirmed something about what he looked like and grunted with...a hint of disappointment. Then again it was obvious since he didn't open the supposed wings to cover her. "I suppose I don't but why does the sun hurt you and not me I wonder." Blinking a few times he looked away, to see where they were and of course to find a better place for this female. "I don't know. I'm...trying to understand that after helping you to the shade and after waking up." A name. He needed a name that was what instinct told him. That was the core of identity. "Are you feeling better or shall I find you a better place? I don't know you but I do know that hearing and seeing you in pain bothers me."

She instinctively curls up against the male, feeling like he is protecting her from anything that hurts her.. especially the sun and her eyes closes in quiet relief while she rests her head near his paws, enjoying the temporary solace because she have a feeling that it won't last that long. "No you don't have wings..." She says quietly and she could hear some kind of disappointment in his grunt, she felt bad about it because she didn't mean to make him sad. "I am sorry." She felt the need to say that to make him feel better but she doesn't know if he will feel better.

"Oh..." She frowns little bit as she opens her eyes once again, focusing them on the male while realizing that she have no idea what is really going on and her own identity but one name keeps coming to her mind and that is Isabelita. "I.... keep thinking of this name Isabelita....I ..." She sighs as she shakes her head little bit, getting a headache because she have been trying to figure out what is going on. "You can go..." She clears her throat as she looks at him once again. "I will be ok... if the sun ever goes away." She sighs little bit, not sure if the sun will ever go away.

Looking at her curling up against him.....it felt right. Yes he felt relief in his own way that she would accept his help and comfort that he was able to give. Tilting his head back to stretch lightly he sighed softly. "No. I realized that if I did I could have better shielded you. But I see something else on me, no feel something on my forehead. It must be a horn of some type." Murmurs then blinked cracking a faint smile. "For what? I'm beginning to see that we are not the same. I hope that does not upset you."

Which to him if he upseted this female in anyway he would hate himself. The light male with the armor of midnight tilted his head to the side. "Isabelita. I like that name for you. It fits you." The male thought about it and felt his instinct tell him of a name that would suit him. It wasn't Isabelita of course. "Salvatore. That is my name now and I am not going anywhere. I don't know where to go and you can't be here alone." It just didn't right. Being close to Isabelita like this did, going away didn't. How strange indeed!

Salvatore leaned down to lick her cheek and neck, grooming her gently on impulse. "I have a feeling that it will go away. We can wait here until it does and then move on." The light tribesman didn't want to be alone in this new life that was given to them.

Isabelita felt like his body was made just for hers because she leaned into him just perfectly without any discomfort and she grins little bit at his curious mention of something on his forehead. "It looks like tree.. like this one." She looks up at the twisted branch that reminded her of the horn on his forehead. "I wonder...." She murmurs as the throbbing finally starts to die down and she flexes her wings gingerly to test the mobility. "We are different..." She leans away from him so her erratic red eyes could look at the male fully. "but at same time, we are the same." She says in quiet confused manner while she frowns to herself. So many unfamiliar emotions and sensations inside her body and its overwhelming her.

"Salvatore.." The female tests the name on her tongue and it seems just right for the male and she smiles brightly at him. "Perfect name for you, Salvatore!" Her heart did something weird, like it leaps for joy when he say that he's not going anywhere. "Oh... why can't I be here alone?" She looks at him puzzledly but as the male starts to lick her cheek and neck, grooming her.. a throaty pleased purr starts to vibrate her throat as she leans against his muzzle with her eyes half closed. "Mmm...part of me hopes it doesn't go away." She uttered those words without even considering what she is REALLY saying while she nuzzles into his chest, liking the fact that on the very first day, she found her solace.

Salvatore looked up at the branches then blinked. He had a branch on his forehead? Well...that was interesting. Though dangerous sounding. Isabelita would have to be careful so that she wasn't poked by it if it was sharp. Stopping his grooming momentarily despite rather enjoying the throaty purr that can from her, the dark furred male shook his head. "I just don't want to leave you alone. It feels right to be here." Which was the honest truth. Watching her nuzzle into his chest he shifted so that she could rest her head against him some more and layed his own on her neck lightly. "Part of me does.....so you can see me better. I get the feeling that you can't and I don't want you to feel pain from the sun. Yes I don't want that to happen."

As Isabelita smiles up at Salvatore and settles down for a nap, the male followed the suit shortly afterwards after listening to her breathing and the birds have dubbed them as no threats so they start to populating the trees, filling the air with songs. Subconsciously, Isabelita and Salvatore curls up in the similar position they woke up in, a ying and yang form as they are lost in a secret world they share while the sun sets across the horizon, the light fades away into the darkness and the lady moon flew across the colorful sky with its dark cape speckled with stars. The ying and yang pair's adventures with each other and their owns just have begun when the female stirs from the blissful sleep with the male following the suit shortly afterwards.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:54 am
As the moon starts rising, giving the wood a mystical feel with the silver light streaming through trees' canopy and fireflies starts to flicker around the clearing, the pale form that is curled up against black form starts to stir, lifting her head up with sleepy red eyes blinking few times. Isabelita instinctively braced for the stabbing agony when she opened her eyes but only found... nothing except sensation of night breeze and her eyes was not being tortured by moon's light. Its her first night of being alive and she have so many questions about everything she sees around here but the problem is that Salvatore is in the same position as her so she can't hit him with all of those questions.

"Salvatore" Her true voice came out instead of the rough and raspy pained voice she was speaking in during daytime, her voice was velvety smooth and soft. She didn't want to be the only one that is awake so she leans over, nuzzling his face lightly like he have done to her earlier today. "Time to wake up.. I want to go swimming in the lake." She keeps her voice somewhat quiet so she won't jar him awake and she smiles down at him.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:07 pm
The sun's descent had warmed his body while he tried to keep protective over his new companion. But in that time he had fallen asleep next to her, as if he hadn't had enough of it already. But the sun had warmed him but more so the body with him, Isabelita, made him feel so comfortable that more sleep was just the thing to happen.

Of course now his body was feeling the cool tendrils of night time, the brightness that had been trying to pry his eyes open earlier was gone and just as the breeze was fresher with the sounds of crickets that replaced the birds. It was like another world really. Then Salvatore flickered his ears at the sound of the most beautiful voice that called to him. It said his name and bid him to wake up to go somewhere. Swimming? Yes that voice wanted to go swimming. "What ever you wish..." He murmured to the voice in a gruff, sleepy voice.

Feeling the shiver of wakefulness going through his body he opened his pale turquoise eyes, blurry at first but quickly it passed to be able to see the pale white female with wings, red eyes.....Isabelita. This time she wasn't in pain but...the world was darker. Lifting his head up to stare at the female...his first concern was about her pain. "You are not in pain anymore yes?" He hoped not or else...he would have to travel somewhere to find help.

Then it finally dawned on him that it was dark around them save for a pale white light and that Isabelita was smiling. "I will take you to the lake then." To drink water because his mouth was indeed parched and to swim with Isabelita. The prospect sounded exciting to him.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:53 pm
When her companion stirred and spoke in that gruff, sleepy voice, Isabelita couldn't help but to smile at the pleasant but unfamiliar fluttery sensation in her chest area and she noses him once again because she felt that need to keep in physical contact with him even if they are still waking up. "You are still warm..." She says in surprised voice as she felt his scales against her fur and she giggles, looking at him with a huge grin. "You are like a sun walking on 4 legs!" She exclaims as she looks up at the silvery orb in the skies. "I think I like this stage of sun better... it doesn't hurt me like other stage." She murmurs, not fully aware that sun and moon are two entire different bodies.

"Oh..." She blinks as she looks at Salvatore with her red eyes and she didn't realize that she's still in pain because she's so comfortable and wrapped up in this warmth she shares with Salvatore. Isabelita reluctantly moves away from the male and the warmth, the pain made itself known to her but its not so crippling like it was when she first woke up hours ago. "Not so bad... Not like when we first woke up..." She says uncertainly as she smiles at the male, nodding in encouragement. "I am fine.. as long as I stay out of that other phase of the sun." Her voice is starting to sound little bit raspy because they haven't drank anything yet and she clears her throat.

"Lake.... yes.." Isabelita smiles at Salvatore as she doesn't seem to be unnerved by the fact that the male blends into the shadows just perfectly while she stands out like a sore paw. "Let's go. We have so much to see and experience!" She stretches her wings out as she dances excitedly in front of the male before she turns her head around, sniffing the air for the direction of water. "This way! Hurry!" She says with a laugh as she suddenly takes off running without looking back to see if Salvatore is following. She knows he is following her closely behind.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:46 pm
Caitlyn Hellstorm

Salvatore smiled faintly at Isabelita rather happy that her disposition was different from that earlier in the day. Why? Isabelita wasn't in serious pain and it wasn't making him want to curse the sun for being a fickle friend in liking him and not her. The snow-white female was glorious to be in pain! Yet with the light from the great luminous moon was soothing, it also did something for him that Isabelita was already doing...It was keeping this odd sensation of fear for the darkness. He didn't want to be in total darkness and it was a strange notion but....there it was lingering in the back of his mind in the shadow of his heart.

Standing up slowly, he stretched feeling his muscles fibers part and his bones cracking into, hopefully into, place. "Good then I will be sure to keep you out of that phase of the sun. After our swim we must find a place to keep you from it. No more pain for you Isabelita." He said gruffly and cleared his throat. Watching her run off ahead of him, following her nose he began to take off but looked around him. It was darker without Isabelita's coat which was like a natural reflector from the moonlight.

Clenching his jaw tightly he felt this irrational sensation of fear from the shadowing darkness around him. Yes he blended but still! Falling back with Isabelita lost out of sight his own personal dilemma was beginning. Salvatore froze in place and closed his eyes to coach himself out of this irrational sensation. Without realizing however that the sunlight had been absorbed enough to gather in the orb on his tree like horn from his forehead to glow and give off a faint and comforting light around him. Of course with Salvatore's eyes closed he couldn't see it or pay attention to the warm power of his orb and the light that came from it.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:52 am
As the female moves toward the lake, she could sense that her companion isn't following her like she thought he would be and she looks over her shoulder, her red eyes moving erratically while she looks at Salvatore with a confused look on her face. Isabelita felt more at ease and at home in the darkness so she's happiest right now but she could sense Salvatore's discomfort which threw her off because she thought this phase of sun is amazing. "Salvatore.....?" She calls out anxiously as she moves back to him but when the orb starts to glow faintly, she jerked away in startled fear, not sure what to expect from that glowing thing encased in that weird horn on his forehead.

"Salvatore...! What are you doing?" Her anxious voice fills the air as she circles around him, not sure what to expect from that light thing that is happening right now. "Salvatore.. open your eyes." She is moving away from the light because she is already mentally scarred by the agony and pain that was inflicted upon her by the sun's light. The twisting feeling inside her chest along with creepy crawly feeling under her skin is getting too much for her and she feels like she needs to run and hide because she doesn't want to feel that kind of pain again. Her loyalty and affections for this male kept her rooted to the spot away from the light's reach as she frowns while sensing that he's struggling with something and is experiencing the same feelings as she is right now.

"Salvatore... open your eyes and take a look at what is happening right now." Isabelita managed to keep her voice level because she, somehow felt that if she showed her discomfort, it will make things more worse for Salvatore. "I am here...." She murmurs as she tries to take a step forward but her body will not cooperate with her at all.

krusnik05
ILU

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:56 pm
Flinching at the shock of Isabelita's voice through the darkness he lowered his ears and curled his tail around his leg tightly. What was Salvatore doing? Well he was a strong male but at the moment he wasn't comfortable with so much darkness at once even though Isabelita was a beckon of light when the moonlight touched her but she was way ahead of him and justtotallydecidedtofreakthehelloutbecausethisdarknesswasunexpectedanddidn'tknowaboutthelightcomingfromhishead!

Translation: and just totally decided to freak the hell out because this darkness was unexpected and didn't know about the light coming from his head!

Taking a deep breath now that Isabelita was here he opened his eyes and was stunned that there was light pooling around him. Looking up as best as he could the warmth that came from his forehead....it came from him! The light was not like the sun in it's power or degree of heat but rather a bright enough glow to scare off the darkness to comfort him. Isa....Isabelita it's coming from me?" He wanted her to confirm it even as he turned to look at her.

Oh no this must scare her as it was scaring him with all these revelations. Lowering his ears he sighed softly. "It's not bad heat like the sun. It's good I promise you. Will you....will you trust me?" The light coming from him couldn't or wouldn't hurt Isabelita especially if it was in his power to control it.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:55 pm
Isabelita looks at Salvatore with wide scared eyes and is not sure what she is supposed to do, something deep inside her urges her to move closer to him but her fear of the light coming out of his horn is keeping her at the bay. "Y-Yeah....." She stuttered the answer out to his question as she eyes the glowing orb in his horn warily but she could see that Salvatore is terrifed to death of darkness. She connected the dots together that his fear of darkness triggered the orb to glow the same color as the sun. When the male looked at her with a look of realization in his eyes and lowered his ears, she frowns nervously and fidgets around, knowing that she is supposed to be the one that reassure her friend.. not other way around.

"......." Isabelita stares at Salvatore with her eyes twitching on its own accord when he asked her a really loaded question - Will you trust me?. She is torn between her sheer fear of the light and the sun and her deep affection and trust for the dark male that emitting that evil light but her affection eventually won out. "I......" She swallows nervously as she forces her fear-paralyzed legs to move closer to Salvatore. "Of course......" She's at right outside the circle of faint light and she's panicking internally but it shows externally as well due to her eyes moving more faster, and quicker breathing. "I... trust you." She summoned all of her willpower and took a step inside the faint circle of light with her eyes squeezed tightly, bracing herself for the pain.

.........and there were none! After few seconds of tense standing in the circle of light, there is a feeling of wave crashing over her and light inside her is full of birds lifting her up off the ground which could be described as sheer joy and awe. The dark tribeswoman looks up at her companion with a huge tremulous smile while going "I did it...! It didn't hurt...!"

Krusnik05

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:56 pm
Caitlyn Hellstorm

Salvatore waited. He was going to be patient because this came as a shock to him as it was to her but more so considering it was light that came from his forehead. From the horn on his head. Clenching his jaw as he waited Isabelita, he bowed his head slightly and relaxed hoping that this light didn't hurt her. Sal knew it wouldn't because he couldn't bring himself to use this light that was so warm and comforting to hurt this beautiful female like the sun did.

With her coming closer he moved a step then another towards Isabelita to see that she was fine. More than fine she actually gave him a smile and was confirming that there was no pain. Sighing in deep relief, Salvatore nuzzled Isabelita's cheek the fear of darkness not so bothersome with both light and a safe Isabelita. "Thank you Isabelita. Know that this light....I feel that it will not hurt you so long as I'm in control. But because of my fear I stopped you from enjoying what I'm beginning to connect darkness to you. Come let's go to the lake this time together in my light and I will try to turn it off somehow so that we can enjoy the moonlight together." Not only that but it could put Isabelita at ease in the native darkness.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:23 am
Her jerky vision is getting blurry, Isabelita shakes her head as she is starting to get scared because she is not familiar with this blurry sight and wondering why it felt so wet and she squeezes her eyes shut, feeling wet something rolling down her cheeks. Not realizing that those wet things are just tears of joy, the female opens her eyes with wet tracks down her face as she looks at Salvatore in confusion. "What am I doing? Why is my face wet?" She says in alarmed and confused manner. That alarmed feeling fades away little bit when the male nuzzled her cheek, eliciting a throaty purr from this pale female and she turns into his nuzzle with her own nuzzle.

"N-No.." Isabelita looks at Salvatore in startled alarm at his suggestion to turn off the light that is coming from his head which means he will have to battle with his fear of darkness.. she will die before she allows that to happen to him! "I like your light..." She smiles tentatively as she snuggles up against the male, feeling strangely comfortable in that intimate circle of light with him. "I don't want to walk in the darkness while knowing you are afraid...." She softly says as she looks up at him with a smile before she nudges him with a nuzzle into his neck, her legs carrying her away from the male. "Lake! I want to see us." She smiles at him, those tears of joy are long forgotten.. just like her fears and insecurities because being with Salvatore... nothing could go wrong.

krusnik05

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:23 pm
Caitlyn Hellstorm

Salvatore felt the salty streams of her tears when he nuzzled her cheek and licked a few droplets out of curiosity but also from this inner sentiment that he didn't want her to have about him. Tears...that's what instinct told him that they were. "Tears. They are tears." He murmured softly then looked down at her while they cuddled close to each other.

"If my fear is woth ensuring that you are never in pain from any kind of light, then it will be worth it." Salvatore said then licked her cheek, rubbing his powerful form against her's and urged her to follow him down the path that seemed to come to them instinctively somehow. "The lake is this way, let's go and enjoy the cool night together and then find a place to stay that will protect you if the brighter moon...the sun, comes back."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:56 pm
"Tears..." Isabelita repeated the word as she close her eyes, feeling his rough tongue licking at her face and she nuzzles against Salvatore's face, purring quietly, feeling comfortable near him. "We will figure everything out together.." She whispers as she closes her eyes while leaning into his warmth, and she looks at him with a startled look in her erratic moving red eyes. "N-no... your kind of light is fine, Salvatore. You can't turn it off just because I don't like seeing you being so scared. We will figure this out so you can still have your light .. and me my darkness." She murmurs as she kisses his cheek.

As the male nudges the female into the motion, leading her toward the lake, Isabelita felt that deep-seated urge to run off into the darkness and dance in the pale sun's light but she didn't want to leave Salvatore's side so she determinedly stayed at his side. As the glint of the lake could be seen, she looks up at Salvatore quickly with a grin before running toward the lake to take a first look of herself. Her eyes flares up as she sees that she doesn't look anything close to Salvatore.. and there is a pang of sadness in her chest.

krusknik05

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:06 pm
Caitlyn Hellstorm

Salvatore purred softly in return from Isabelita's own purring. Yet what made him purr louder and feel....bashful was her nuzzling close to him and the kiss on his cheek. The large male's heart squeezed in feeling at Isabelita's words. They had to find a happy medium, a happy balance of their light and darkness. Somehow and some way they were definitely going to have that happen but that will take a lot of time and trial for it to be accomplished. Salvatore felt more than eager to make that happen.

Yet as they were well on their way towards the lake having broken away from the trees with a clear enough pathway towards the body of water, Isabelita broke off into a run. Smiling and lowering the light from his orbs until it was gone with only the moonlight left as the second best comfort, Isabelita and the sun being number one in his mind already, the large light male ran after her and stopped noting the change in her mood.

Coming to the water he looked down at the reflection.....pausing as he looked incredibly different from his winged female. He was all black with vivid blue eyes, scales and a line of mane down his body. The impressive feature was his horn that looked like it came from an organic tree branch that cradled his vividly blue orb. There was a hint of sadness in his heart that he didn't look like Isabelita but he turned to her and licked her shoulder. "You are very beautiful" He said softly.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:41 am
Isabelita shifts her weight as she stares at their reflections and it is clear as day and night that they are polar opposite from each other. Her beloved companion is born into the world of day while she is born into the world of night but there is a feeling of steely determination settling inside her heart and soul. The nantil is determined to figure out how to make this work because they were woven into the world together and now she's very reluctant to part with him for whatever reasons so now she's very determined to grow to love the light that glows from that blue orb inside his horn.

"Beautiful?" She inquires as she flexes her wings out curiously and peers into the lake before she looks up at Salvatore with a huge smile on her face. "You are very beautiful too!" She blurted out without realizing that its different when it comes to complimenting a male and she smiles at him but there is some sadness tinged in that smile because they look completely different from each other. "D-does that means we are enemies? since you need the light and I don't?" She inquires uncertainly, not sure what to think as her erratic eyes continues to twitch as they turn to Salvatore's face. Lowering her head, Isabelita's muzzle connected with the cool water and she jerks back in startled surprise for few moments, leaning away from the water before she starts to laugh when she realized that its just water.

Dipping her paw into the water, Isabelita sighs happily as she smiles up at Salvatore. "I l-like this." She says, referring to the cool sensation of water wrapped around her paw as she puts another paw into the lake, purring happily while her thick tail sways back and forth contently. "Try this. I don't think we would want to get out of this lake anytime soon." She says as she moves deeper into the lake, her legs instinctively started treading the water to stay afloat. Her wings spreads out on top of the dark water surface as she giggles once again at the ticklish sensation against the folds of her wings.

krusnik05

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:25 pm
Caitlyn Hellstorm

They were indeed polar opposites. They were from opposite tribes, opposite appearances, opposite strengths and weaknesses. Yet they were born together in the same spot at the same time to help each other out when it was needed most. There was a reason why the Grand Weaver brought them together in this place rather than separate and Salvatore was going to, at all costs and at any lengths, make sure that they were together. Salvatore felt in his heart that if he was separated from Isabelita, the light male would fall into a deep depression.

That of course was something he had to understand the 'why of' but in time it will come to him. For now, Salvatore nuzzled Isabelita in reassurance giving her a smile. "No Isabelita. We are not enemies. I feel nothing but affection for you." He said softly then watched as she placed her paw into the water. Ears perking up in curiosity, Sal did the same thing and groaned softly in bliss. The water was cool and absolutely soothing. Watching the beautiful ghostly female enter the water with her wings spread open over the smooth flow of the water that made her giggle.

Smiling even more at her delight, the large male entered the water slowly feeling the water itself wrap around him to cool down his body, caressing over his dark scales. Carefully he used the power of his legs to kick in the water to keep himself from dropping completely and well...it felt amazing. "Do you think we should...make a home here together?" It sounded like a silly question but it was something he was truly curious about in keeping them together.

[ RP Zone ] The Crystal Wood

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff