Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ Plots & Quests ] The Square
[P] Looking for RP! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:28 pm
Allo! I'm Geyser. This is my plot journal. I finally decided to open it up, because, y'know, I have got a few B'alam who need some plots. First, to clarify:

1. Most of my B'alam are not looking for mates at this time. If a pet is looking for a mate, it will be noted in their post. Those that are looking for a mate can be assumed to be panromantic by default--they will fall in love regardless of sex or gender of the object of their affection. If their tastes are more narrow than that, I will specify. Pets currently looking for romance: Burtu

2. Friends! My B'alam like friends. The more friends the merrier! So please feel free to offer. Both opposite and same sex friendships will be welcomed, so long as you understand that it will be entirely platonic on my character's side. (Crushes are okay, but they will almost certainly not reciprocate those feelings).

3. Enemies! Some of my B'alam are interested in enemies. BUT. I am not interested in killing off any of my B'alam.

4. I'm interested in other stuff besides what I list! Feel free to offer.

5. Quote me if you'd like me to see.

Journal

Table of Contents
1.1: You Are Here.
1.2: Earth Tribe: Tlallolini, Icpitl, Vaha, Yabanarisi, Atica, Janus
1.3: Water Tribe: Chac, Murchadh, Wailele, Nasim, Liadain, Susule, Neapspring, Burtu, Tl'iish, Tsunami
1.4: Fire Tribe: Mauhuiztic, Tlatlemina, Tezcatlipoca, Xopantla, Eideard Teine, Rolchgral Urngal
1.5: Wind Tribe: Taboo, Yingarna, Kakaraska, Prikaza, Panibeng
1.6: Ice Tribe: Nicomalixca, Skjaldbaka, Slydda, Fagnatharlaeti
1.7: Dark Tribe: Tonalhuiteca, Udide (Earth Tribe), Decebal, Minodora, Ruxandra, Desdemona, Grotescul, Busola, Horea
1.8: Light Tribe: Motlatlaloz, Ulloriaq, Varnamala, Tyohara, Q'inti
1.9: Isolated B'alam: "Blue Web," "Spotted Shoulder"
1.10 Prauta Fos: Rafdachel, Kraushluz, Jusru, Alurmam, Kuldruch, Zakajul

[color=][b]Name[/b]: ♀ / ♂
[b]Personality[/b]:
[b]Alignment[/b]:

[b]What I'm Looking For[/b]:[/color]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:32 pm
User Image
Name: Tlallolini ♂
Personality: Curious
Alignment: Neutral good

What I'm Looking For: Just general RP and interactions. He'd like to meet new people. Someday, he'd like to be a guide. I'd like him to reach Magus someday, so any RP at all will be welcome.

User Image
Name: Icpitl ♂
Personality: Helpful
Alignment: Lawful good

What I'm Looking For: An opportunity to help people. He's a ranger, so he likes guiding people through the wilderness when he can. He does not like fighting, but he will attack anyone who threatens his mate, Evren. I'd like him to reach Magus someday, so any RP at all will be welcome.

User Image
Name: Vaha ♂
Personality: Optimistic

What I'm Looking For: RP, interactions, new life experiences, character development, that kind of thing. Expanding horizons, playdates with other cubs, play with his siblings!
Has been offered to DarkenWoodWolf's Otrava

User Image
Name: Yabanarisi ♀
Alignment: Lawful Good

What I'm Looking For: Friends, playmates, perspective--I'd like her to meet B'alam of other tribes to learn more about their perspective. I'd also like her to have a mate someday, someone who would work well with her personality.

User Image
Name: Atica ♂
Personality: Determined

What I'm Looking For: Atica is a warrior who likes helping people above all else. I'm not sure what sort of RP I want for him, only that I want to see where in life he goes!

User Image
Name: Janus ♂
Personality: Intelligent

What I'm Looking For: Interactions--most of them negative. I love Janus, and I want to see him get put through the wringer. I've got a plot in mind for him, and he has some buddies who can bail his tail out of the fire, but he needs to get into those fires in the first place.

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:34 pm
User Image
Name: Chac ♂
Personality: Excitable

What I'm Looking For: Something to get him nervous and outside his comfort zone. He'll be undergoing a journey of discovery with Tezcat--once that is over, they will be inseparable.

User Image
Name: Murchadh ♂
Personality: Grumpy
Alignment: True Neutral

What I'm Looking For: People to fight, people to defend his ward/future mate Nyla from. Something to push them closer together.

User Image
Name: Wailele ♀
Personality: Joyous
Alignment: Chaotic good

What I'm Looking For: Playmates, friends, companions, new world experiences, somewhere to join. Wailele is a joyous, playful B'alam who awoke in a warm, tropical environment under a waterfall. She's a bit of a nymph, truth to tell, in that she sometimes tricks people, but she loves meeting them, too.

User Image
Name: Nasim ♀
Personality: Witty, irreverent, dishonest
Alignment: True neutral

What I'm Looking For: Interactions with her fellow bandits, fun to be had in the desert sun. Backstory, of course, of how she came to know her friends and comrades! People to steal from, people to trick.

User Image
Name: Lìadáin ♀
Personality: Silent

What I'm Looking For: Fellow sea creature friends. Close encounters with people who want to tie her down. Enemies. I'd like her to be seduced and fall in love with someone. I might be working on that one already, but you can offer if you'd like.

User Image
Name: Susule ♀
Personality: Contemplative

What I'm Looking For: Susule's an astronomer, so she'd love to meet with fellow scholars. She's working on a star chart--if you're a wanderer or mapmaker, you could visit her! She might join Stillwater's kingdom someday.

User Image

User Image
Name: Neapspring ♀
Personality: Vigorous

What I'm Looking For: Interaction, friends, fun, adventure. Neapspring is an ocean-loving gal, and strongly river-minded. She intends to join the Storm Walkers, so I'm especially interested in friends who are also Storm Walkers. She will only be in Mirro te Weavia for a short period of time before the Storm Walkers leave.

User Image
Name: Burtu ♂
Personality: Jovial

What I'm Looking For: Burtu's looking for friends, musicians to have jam sessions with, etc. He lives in Mirro te Weavia, where he currently works as a laborer to help build the palace and the foundations of the town. During his free time, he pursues his passion as a musical instrument maker. It's this side of him that I would like to explore. He is also looking for a mate, preferably a fellow Lake-Minded water tribe gal with a love of music.

User Image
Name: Tl'iish ♂
Personality: Gentle

What I'm Looking For: Friends, interactions, creativity. Tl'iish is one of Water Tribe's tanners, a student of Wave Runner. He has a pungent odor (brains), so he can be smelled from a mile off! He's quiet, soft-spoken, and hates hurting animals.

User Image
Name: Tsunami ♀
Personality: Cold
Alignment: Lawful evil

What I'm Looking For: Interactions. Friends, maybe? Probably some enemies as well. She's one of the Storm-Walkers, but she seems a little distant. Her mind always seems to be on other things.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:36 pm
User Image
Name: Mauhuiztic ♂
Personality: Patient

What I'm Looking For: Mauhuiztic wants to be a negotiator and a mediator; he wants to be a person that leaders can go to to prevent war and oversee peace treaties. That's a bit ambitious, I guess, but that's his sincere wish. He wants to prevent war in any way he can. He'd accept allies in his quest, of course, so long as they were serious and pacifistic. He will not associate with violent B'alam. I'd like him to reach Magus someday, so any RP at all would be welcome. Yes, including encounters with violent B'alam! So long as he is not killed and not crippled, I will be fine with it. (Though if the crippling is planned out extensively beforehand, I might consider it.)

User Image
Name: Tlatlemina ♂
Personality: Playful

What I'm Looking For: Interactions, friends, rivals, that sort of thing. Tla was raised on the border of Ice Tribe territory in his mother's inn with his brother. Most of the folks he'd be interacting with would be Ice or Wind Tribe. I'd love to see them react to a tiny fluffball in wool booties and sweaters that make him look like a roly-poly!

User Image
Name: Tezcatlipoca ♂
Personality: Mischievous

What I'm Looking For: Some interactions, mostly; friends, sourpusses, that kind of thing. Character development, mostly! I need to complete a couple self-RPs, but when those are complete, he'll be pretty much inseparable from Chac.

User Image
Name: Xopantla ♀
Personality: Freedom-loving

What I'm Looking For: She makes fireworks and she's a bit of a fire tribe loyalist. Character development, friends, assistants, customers...that kind of thing. She considers water and ice tribe cats to be suspicious and always up to something, but she loves dark tribe cats (so long as they aren't magus--blood magic creeps her out). I'd love for her to meet a non-fire patriotic cat! She'd also love some female roommates (if they can stand the smell of a fireworks workshop and bats everywhere).

User Image
Name: Eideard Teine ♂
Personality: Cruel
Alignment: Neutral Evil

What I'm Looking For: People for him to torment, rivals, enemies, plots to participate in. He doesn't yet know what he wants, but he does know that he enjoys having power over people.

User Image
Name: Rolchgral Urngal ♀
Personality: Vengeful

What I'm Looking For: Again, I'd like bad things to happen to Rolchgral--I'd kind of like the world to ground her down into the dirt. Need someone to take the blame for a wacky scheme? Need someone to get beaten up? Something like that? She's your gal, so long as she doesn't die. She won't seek vengeance until well down the line, so you're probably safe.

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:39 pm
User Image
Name: Taboo ♂
Personality: Brooding
Alignment: Chaotic neutral

What I'm Looking For: Taboo thinks of himself as a vigilante--if he lived in our world, he'd be a Batman fanboy. He wants to be a hero (albeit one from the Dark Age of comic books), but for that he needs a cause to fight for. And some enemies, of course. He also needs something or someone to soften him up--a sidekick, a friend, maybe even a frenemy. Something to ground him in reality.

User Image

User Image
Name: Yingarnu "Prism Dream" ♂
Personality: Effervescent
Alignment: Lawful neutral

What I'm Looking For: Excitement! Fun! Friends! Dangerous encounters with the savages of the surface! (Hey, that would make a great name for a pulp fiction novel...) Dancing! Lots, and lots, and lots of dancing. Yingarnu--"Prism Dream" to surface folks--is a Wind Tribe dancer and would also like interaction with the Dance Weaver (when she's homed) and other dancers. I'd enjoy a plot in which he gets captured by a surface tribe.

User Image
Name: Kakaraska "Flashing Smile" ♂
Personality: Proud

What I'm Looking For: Pretty much everything except death. I'm looking for training RP with Wind Tribers who want to join the Pagubas (Kakaraska will be their leader), rescue missions, near misses, opportunities to get scars, injuries that leave him unable to fly for a while, interaction with the Keepers (especially the Master Keeper, Shy!), and even challenges to his leadership! The idea is to make Kakaraska a figure of legend, and not just because he's one of the older Wind Tribe members, but because his life is full of colorful events.

User Image
Name: Prikaza "Black Powder" ♂
Personality: Laidback

What I'm Looking For: Friends, companions, etc! Most especially, I'd like Prikaza to lose an eye while trying to steal something.

User Image
Name: Panibeng "Frail Eye" ♀
Personality: Tricky

What I'm Looking For: Panibeng is a loyal Wind Tribe paguba member who loves tricking people into thinking she's blind so that she can, well, rob them blind. I'm looking for people for her to trick, people to see through her bluff, people for her to get into scraps with. Someday she'd like to lead her own paguba, but Kakaraska is not yet ready to form new branches.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:42 pm
User Image
Name: Nicomalixca ♀
Personality: Kindly

What I'm Looking For: Nicomalixca is an innkeeper who lives in a high, snowy mountain pass, where she shelters travelers (especially non-Ice tribe travelers) from the weather until they can continue on. I'd love some RP with some of her guests (good and bad), maybe get her a few helpers someday (ice or at least water preferred, or a fire magus or something). It could also be interesting for her to meet an Ice Tribe loyalist who complains about her fraternizing with the enemy. She doesn't live near the tundras, but still.

As a note! She will not leave her home between the end of September and the end of May. During the summer months, her inn is closed, and she may not be at home. During fall, winter, and spring, however, she can only be found in and around her inn.

It would be kinda nice for her to reach Magus someday; any RP will be welcome.

Nico also plans someday to start a league or guild of innkeepers to ensure safe hostels, inns, hotels, lodges, and beds/breakfasts are open for any weary traveler in the world.

User Image

User Image
Name: Skjaldbaka ♀
Personality: Clever

What I'm Looking For: Someone to play riddles with, maybe someone gets lost in the mountains and needs her help. Rival hunters! That could be fun.

User Image
Name: Slydda ♀
Personality: Dour

What I'm Looking For: Someone to challenge her skills as a huntress or as a potential warrior; someone silly to try to make her be less, well, dour. Maybe helping someone through a storm?

User Image
Name: Fagnaðarlæti ♀
Personality: Jolly

What I'm Looking For: Encounters with Wind Tribe, both positive and negative. A singing contest, or learning new songs, chances to get angry and defend her friends.

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:45 pm
User Image
Name: Tonalhuiteca ♂
Personality: Mysterious

What I'm Looking For: Tonal is a wandering storyteller who tells stories by night, then leaves when his audience is asleep. His goal in life is to become one of the world's greatest storytellers and to become a legend in his own lifetime. It tickles him pink to elude his audience before the morning; he finds it fun to escape from them. I'd love to have him be invited to social gatherings, or to have tagalongs or friends or something. Maybe get caught by some cub as he tries to leave? Not too many times, obviously, that would ruin his street cred. He's quite antisocial, so making friends will be difficult for him.

User Image

User Image
Name: Udide ♀
Personality: Sweet

What I'm Looking For: She's a really sweet actress looking for roles to play. She's willing to play the evil roles, because, well, very few princesses are portrayed by red-eyed, saber-toothed spider cats. She loves cubs and makes treats for them before and after the show.

Udide lives in Castrum de Drac (the capital of the Dark Tribe) where she gives blood to hungry tribe members.

User Image
Name: Decebal ♂
Personality: Stiff

What I'm Looking For: Interactions with other citizens of Castrum de Drac; interactions with other knights, especially if they might be guarding Blood Givers.

He spends most of his time with his ward, Udide.

User Image
Name: Minodora ♀
Personality: Formal

What I'm Looking For: Some interactions, mostly, especially with either other citizens of Castrum de Drac, or with members of other Tribes. She runs a bed and breakfast for members of other tribes visiting the city, so that they can have a place well-lit and comfortable for them. She's also interested in good conversation, and someone to read books with.

User Image
Name: Ruxandra ♀
Personality: Creative

What I'm Looking For: Ruxandra is a costume designer and maker for the Theater of Days Past. She would love to meet some merchants of cloth and fabric, and to have some assistants to take the load off of her. She would also pay a lot to anyone who bought her a floofalo...
Has been offered to Caliwolfe's Drakiabel

User Image
Name: Desdemona ♀
Personality: Sentimental

What I'm Looking For: Friends and rivals in the theater. She's currently in plots to help her best friend Lumi get over her stage fright and in plots with potential bloodgiver Enki.

User Image
Name: Sirsir ♂
Personality: Serious

What I'm Looking For: Interaction, fun, friends. I'd like him to have friends on the surface and underground! He's mute, so patience and creative communication will be necessary.

User Image
Name: Grotescul ♂
Personality: Gruff

What I'm Looking For: Fellow stagehands to work with, rival candlemakers. He'd really like to meet someone who makes colored glass so that he can experiment with colored lighting.

User Image
Name: Busola ♀
Personality: Meticulous

What I'm Looking For: Friends and mentors in the Orphanarium. She'd like to be a librarian someday.

User Image
Name: Horea ♂
Personality: Judgmental
Alignment: Lawful evil

What I'm Looking For: Okay, this one's tricky...see, he's not evil yet, but I intend him to become evil and scheming. I just got to get him to that place. So I need some folks to corrupt him--make him lose his faith in society. That kind of thing. Turn him into an anarchist.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:47 pm
User Image
Name: Motlatlaloz ♀
Personality: Energetic

What I'm Looking For: Motla's a coach/referee. She'd like to spread the joy of competition, sport, and games to all. She'd be interested in sport and exercise, as well as students. Be prepared to run and get dirty.

User Image
Name: Ulloriaq ♀
Personality: Awkward

What I'm Looking For: Social interaction, social awkwardness, friendship, adventure, that kind of thing. She's probably going to move in with Xopantla. She's a glass-maker and glass-blower, y'see, and she needs a furnace for her work, and, well, a convenient volcano...? So most of her interactions will be taking place within Fire Tribe territory.

User Image
Name: Varnamala ♀
Personality: Thoughtful

What I'm Looking For: A warrior poet, Var loves fighting and philosophy. She'd like to learn how to read and have some friendly brawls with folks. I may move her into the Brawlers, but I haven't decided yet.

User Image
Name: Tyohara ♂
Personality: Cheerful

What I'm Looking For: Friends, rivals, enemies, interactions with merchants--he's a stonecutter, living in Fire Tribe territory to be close to his sworn-sister, Ulloriaq. He's a little bit shy and a little bit nervous and quite a lot introverted, but once you get to know him, he can be quite nice.

User Image
Name: Q'inti ♂
Personality: Clever

What I'm Looking For: Friends, interactions--enemies. It's not hard to be an enemy--just make an issue out of the fact that his mate is black. See? Not hard.

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:47 pm
Stormblessed
User Image
Name: "Blue Web" ♀ (Cub name)

What I'm Looking For: Interaction with fellow members of Those Who Heal, friends, rivals, daring adventures to get into. When she's an adult and the Stormblessed come into contact with the outside world, I'd like to have her meet other Water Tribe members.

User Image
Name: Ornandel ♀ (Spotted Shoulder)
Personality: Fearless

What I'm Looking For: Interaction, friends, rivals, daring adventures, races up the tree, having fun with others of Those Who Tend.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:13 am
Prauta Fos

User Image
Name: Rafdachel ♂
Personality: Sarcastic

What I'm Looking For: Fellow crafters to trade and learn from, friends, rivals, jobs

User Image
Name: Kraushluz ♂
Personality: Romantic

What I'm Looking For: Friends, nemeses, people to sing with--he's of a bardic inclination. He'd love to hear stories, and, like all of the orcs, he's looking for jobs to do.

User Image
Name: Jusru ♀
Personality: Effervescent
Alignment: Lawful neutral--comes across as chaotic neutral

What I'm Looking For: Friends! Enemies! Lots and lots of enemies. Jusru is what is generally known as a "traitor" to her tribe. She doesn't get along well with them, basically, and she tends to be a bit of a space case on occasion.

User Image
Name: Alurmam ♀
Personality: Enthusiastic

What I'm Looking For: Friends, encounters in general, excitement, people to tell stories to, enemies or rivals. That sort of thing. She's a shaman, so she'd be interested in meeting others of her kind.

User Image
Name: Kuldruch ♂
Personality: Over-eager

What I'm Looking For: Friends, enemies, encounters in general, people to scuffle and fight with. He's usually not far away from Alurmam, his sworn-sister. He's a fighter, likes getting himself into trouble, and hates getting other people into trouble. He's liable to pick a fight with...everyone. Just for the heck of it.

User Image
Name: Kadlazan ♀
Personality: Courageous

What I'm Looking For: My little orc chiefess. <33 She's founding a culture right now, so any interaction with anyone else, adult or otherwise, would be good, interesting, and important. It will probably also shape her clan's attitudes in the world. I'd like her to have encounters with Wind Tribe, her self-declared enemies.

User Image
Name: Zakajul ♀
Personality: Bossy

What I'm Looking For: Bossy, heavily-accented healer looking for training, an exchange of ideas and procedures, friends, patients, and maybe an enemy or two.

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:33 pm
Geyser Eelborn

I think it would be amusing to rp Tonalhuiteca with my dark girl. She's watchful/vigilant, but probably a sweet girl. It'd be funny if he kept trying to sneak away from her and she kept finding him. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:20 pm
I think it might be fun for your Tonalhuiteca or Taboo (or both!) if they met Sigmundr. He likens himself to being a brave hero of sorts and willing to jump into any situation to save another, even at the cost of his life. Unfortunately the bravest thing he's ever done thus far is wander around at night where he is pretty much blind. For Tonalhuiteca it might be fun for him to find a horribly lost & blind Sigmundr at night and decide to tell him a story? For Taboo I think it'd be interesting for them to meet since they have similar personalities XD

I also have Kamala for rp with Icpitl if you like. Kamala is a chatty merchant who is always travelling in search of more wares to sell. Perhaps she can get lost and need Icpitl for assistance?  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:43 pm
magnadearel
Geyser Eelborn

I think it would be amusing to rp Tonalhuiteca with my dark girl. She's watchful/vigilant, but probably a sweet girl. It'd be funny if he kept trying to sneak away from her and she kept finding him. XD

Sounds interesting xDDD He'd be so frustrated that he couldn't get away! I'd like to see what happens when he gets frustrated.

CaliWolfe
I think it might be fun for your Tonalhuiteca or Taboo (or both!) if they met Sigmundr. He likens himself to being a brave hero of sorts and willing to jump into any situation to save another, even at the cost of his life. Unfortunately the bravest thing he's ever done thus far is wander around at night where he is pretty much blind. For Tonalhuiteca it might be fun for him to find a horribly lost & blind Sigmundr at night and decide to tell him a story? For Taboo I think it'd be interesting for them to meet since they have similar personalities XD

I also have Kamala for rp with Icpitl if you like. Kamala is a chatty merchant who is always travelling in search of more wares to sell. Perhaps she can get lost and need Icpitl for assistance?

Yes to all three! Taboo needs more friends and allies.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:44 pm
Geyser Eelborn
Sounds interesting xDDD He'd be so frustrated that he couldn't get away! I'd like to see what happens when he gets frustrated.

Hahah hope he doesn't get too frustrated. Would you like to start?  

magnadearel

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:45 pm
magnadearel
Geyser Eelborn

Hahah hope he doesn't get too frustrated. Would you like to start?

Sure!  
[ Plots & Quests ] The Square

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces