Izzy Derp
Crew

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:01 pm

Please check out this thread to give some input on our upcoming guild event!
User Image
6/30/14

Hey everyone! Welcome to this week's Ask the guild! Here are some of the hot topics this week detailing both Gaia at large and this guild:
Gaia Stuff!
Cash Shop

Well Lets just say with this so called summer sale there has been A lot being sold.
There have been over 100 announcements the past week with about 90? Being about their summer sale.
They are selling the Halo yet gain for $1,000
Not to mention a "Win Gaia" Bundle for $1,000 which includes a Halo, and almost all the fancy expensive wings and some other old beloved MC's
They pumped out a ton or new recolors. Put them in bundles.
There are new recolors for almost all the top Gaia Items - Marionettes, Lucie's, Deer, Hair you name it just about and it get got a recolor. (I will not name all the items at this time just so I can get this out)
There a few New Limited Items that won't be released for "Two Years" (Is it safe to trust Gaia?)

Gold Generators

Will there wasn't a drastic jump in the pay outs of these little devils like there has been it was only a 5bil jump from 100bil to 105Bil But its still 5bil more in the system that shouldn't be there.

Club Verge Sales

As usual Verge for the most part is quite. Since they realized it wasn't a money maker.

Gold shop releases

None

There seems to have possible edits done to Gaia's TOS? That are rather Shady.
Information Thread Here
There is a new gold sink. Yay a sink help fix things Or is this just a ploy to sell more GGs? Come and tell us what you think.
There also lifted the Booty Grab Gold Cap form 100,000 to 500,000. Is this good or bad? Please let us know what you think.

Guild Stuff!
There isn't much going on within the guild as always we are looking for feedback on what you think of Gaia's actions. And Idea's how to keep the fight bruining. So if you have any idea please feel free to bring them up with me or any of the other mods here in the Gaia Rev Guild.
Be on the look out Next month for our Guild Summer CookOut Event (More details to come as the month goes on)
If I missed anything I am sorry.
Please inform me and I will gladly add or fix what I wrote. Thank you and Hope too see you around the guild. Also have a wonderful 4th of July week for those in the Us. Those outside I hope your week is just as wonderful.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are so many things that you can do as a member to get your voice out even if you are not a thread maker.

-Dress your avi and submit a statement to the Avatar Arenas. Heck! Write something or draw something! People will see it.
-Use that Aquarium Message in a Bottle to tell other Gaians about something important
-Tips and up-votes can really help those who are trying to make a valid point.
-Make your statement in your signature for everyone to see, why not? everyone else is doing it, take a look see.
-Sign those petitions! They are waiting for enough members to just say "hey, I sign'

Even the little things that we do as Gaians, to support each other, will bring more voices to the forefront of the Gaia staff.
Its a whole community effort.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Sign Petitions] [Express It With Your Avatar] [Send a Letter] [Revolution:Gaia Magazine]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:17 pm
Howdy Gaians blaugh

Ugh...I'm not sure how I feel about these gold sinks. I'm not even rich enough to reach those teirs. I feel bad for the people who can't even donate to the lowest tier. gonk

Still, removing 50T from the system would be nice if they didn't push out like 4 gold gens that offer the chance at 110bill for as little as 8 dollars stare

If they would just give us a gold sink without a gold generator while it was running then maybe the blind side of the community can see what the gg are doing to the site.

On the note of the TOS changes. Rude much? Wording is everything and they used "discontinue the Site" three times in section 3 and once again in another section burning_eyes  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Izzy Derp
Crew

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:35 pm
Gosh I fail I forgot to change the date on the setup. Meh so sleep deprived. Going on 28 hours no sleep crying its been fixed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:23 pm
Ugh, I'm already fed up with these stupid "Summer Sale!" announcements! Jeepers! This is the worst I've seen of announcement spam in a long time! Counting every other Cash Shop ones that have been done already since it started, only like ten times worse! Just put them all as ONE at a bloody TIME! Will we ever see a true summer gold shop update at all this year, or will it be put on the back burner for eternity like every other tiny improvement they claimed to have soon to be implimented, like Invenory Arranger and such? stare This is driving me nuts!  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:06 am
Pwnder
Howdy Gaians blaugh

Ugh...I'm not sure how I feel about these gold sinks. I'm not even rich enough to reach those teirs. I feel bad for the people who can't even donate to the lowest tier. gonk

Still, removing 50T from the system would be nice if they didn't push out like 4 gold gens that offer the chance at 110bill for as little as 8 dollars stare

If they would just give us a gold sink without a gold generator while it was running then maybe the blind side of the community can see what the gg are doing to the site.

On the note of the TOS changes. Rude much? Wording is everything and they used "discontinue the Site" three times in section 3 and once again in another section burning_eyes

Yo, may I please have the code for your siggy? XD I want to put those banners for the petitions in mine. <3  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:30 am
Pwnder

That just blew me away. I know it can be argued that they're just trying to cover all the bases in the event something happens, but that they added such a phrase means they're actually thinking about it.

And that they don't have to give us any notice if they're shutting down? What kind of BS is that? It's called common courtesy to let us know, but apparently they're sold out of that. rolleyes  

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

Punktz

Shirtless Spirit

12,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:08 pm
I know I said this only last week but I'm disappointed CrosStitch isn't updated yet. MY PET IS SAD. emotion_8c

But anyways, it's a new month! New gs updates, new comic updates, new guild events... I'm feeling positive 3nodding
The ToS change doesn't really bother me. An end is an end, but it isn't today, and that's what counts most (longevity counts second though...)
The summer sale is horrid. I just hope some items do stay off the shelves for a couple years to make room for items that don't have overused themes (like maybe more metallic and rustic items and less oversized sweaters or battalion-women stuff).

Lastly there's the avatar contest in my sig that I'm participating in that promotes non-premium items, if anyone's interested wink  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:08 pm
I actually for once in my gaia life am scared to post and do stuff on here in fear that i might or the site might be removed!!

Also anyone else get a slight vibe that gaia was saying if you dont like our ideas and ways gtfo?! because call me crazy but after everything else i felt that too! like gaia doesn't want to listen to our complaints they are "bothered" by it or something?! Like were being brats or whatever.

witchy cat panther

Fashionable Cat

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:09 pm
Pegasaurus Rex
Pwnder

That just blew me away. I know it can be argued that they're just trying to cover all the bases in the event something happens, but that they added such a phrase means they're actually thinking about it.

And that they don't have to give us any notice if they're shutting down? What kind of BS is that? It's called common courtesy to let us know, but apparently they're sold out of that. rolleyes

Actually most avatar websites have something similar in their TOS. This one was edited last december but it wasn't noticed until now. Here's Solia's:
Solia Online ("Solia") welcomes you. Solia Online provides its service to you subject to the following Terms of Service ("TOS"), which may be updated time to time without notice to you.

Most of them don't explicitly say that they can terminate the site at any time though, Gaia's has always said that but it was worded differently. It is a tiny bit disturbing though.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:39 pm
idk I'm liking my "Announcement Walkout" idea more and more. lol

Basically, when you've accumulated 10 announcements, you walkout.
We could make a thread explaining what we're doing, why, and encourage others to do the same.

Last Trickster Prince

Feral Genius

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:08 pm
Last Trickster Prince

We could make a thread explaining what we're doing, why, and encourage others to do the same.

I think that's a really cool idea!
Considering the number of announcements per day it wouldn't take long either.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:11 pm
xx I met my fate xx
Last Trickster Prince

I think that's a really cool idea!
Considering the number of announcements per day it wouldn't take long either.
Thanks. (:
Right? xD I bet there's already a couple people already sort of doing it. I know I'm tempted to. lol  

Last Trickster Prince

Feral Genius

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:12 pm
Me too. I have to plan walkouts in advance though because I need to make sure the guild will be okay. Our crew was lucky that during the week long walkout the guild was pretty quiet. We also had some members helping hold down the fort. <3  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:29 pm
I just wish they'd do something genuinely good without "strings attached". Even gold sinks are aimed at a buyer of gcash and that's unfortunate.  

Darius Runan
Crew

Enduring Gaian

Last Trickster Prince

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:31 pm
Darius Runan
I just wish they'd do something genuinely good without "strings attached". Even gold sinks are aimed at a buyer of gcash and that's unfortunate.
Agree.  
♻ATG Archive

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces