Do you support this idea?
  Yes
  No
  Obligatory poll whore option
View Results

Last Trickster Prince

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:28 pm
Last Trickster Prince

Just to be clear, it would be a market where you sell things cheaply compared to the inflated prices of now(the price it should be rather than the price it is?), but have the occasional event where you give away things. Plus, a rewards program where if you help the thread and talk to people, you get points that can be exchanged for items in the Black Market?  

Tokaku Azuma-san

Last Trickster Prince

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:36 pm
Tokaku Azuma-san
Just to be clear, it would be a market where you sell things cheaply compared to the inflated prices of now(the price it should be rather than the price it is?), but have the occasional event where you give away things. Plus, a rewards program where if you help the thread and talk to people, you get points that can be exchanged for items in the Black Market?
A market funded by donations. <3
To clarify, the points grant you access. You still have to pay for the item(at a redonk discount). The points are also required to cash in on contests(excluding page contests). The loyalty program is mostly to keep out trolls, mules and snipers. Like I said, I'm going to make it insanely easy to get points. So it should be no problem for questers to get what they want.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:39 pm
Last Trickster Prince

Oh! I see. How would you know what to sell?

I ask because I'm interested, not because I want to be a bother. Dx  

Tokaku Azuma-san

Princess Voltari

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:42 pm
I think this is a really cool idea! The needing points to participate thing is a good way to keep out the scammers. My only piece of feedback is maybe the phrasing could be a smidge clearer.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:44 pm
Tokaku Azuma-san
Last Trickster Prince

Oh! I see. How would you know what to sell?

I ask because I'm interested, not because I want to be a bother. Dx
It'll start off with just whatever's on hand. Users are free to request items be put up for sale and I'll see if I can acquire it. :T  

Last Trickster Prince

Feral Genius

Last Trickster Prince

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:45 pm
Princess Voltari
I think this is a really cool idea! The needing points to participate thing is a good way to keep out the scammers. My only piece of feedback is maybe the phrasing could be a smidge clearer.
Yeah I don't know why but I'm really crap at explaining my thoughts. OTL

Thanks for the feedback, though! <3 emotion_yatta  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:48 pm
Last Trickster Prince
Yeah I don't know why but I'm really crap at explaining my thoughts. OTL

Thanks for the feedback, though! <3 emotion_yatta

If you need any help phrasing things, formatting or decorating the thread, anything like that, lemme know. It depends on my schedule but I'll help if I can.

Also, I'mma hug your avi now.
(>'-')> ... *hug*  

Princess Voltari

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150

Tokaku Azuma-san

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:48 pm
Last Trickster Prince

I like this idea! You have a really good layout with safeties in mind for trolls or abusers, so I think it would really work. Plus, I love the idea of a "black market". Good luck and if I actually had money, I would totally help!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:49 pm
If you're alright with it, then go ahead. I'm naturally, for it, as it could possibly mean me being able to finish up some cosplay avis (especially with planing on doing two group entries).  

soren_alenko

Barton Lover

44,325 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100

Last Trickster Prince

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:53 pm
Princess Voltari
If you need any help phrasing things, formatting or decorating the thread, anything like that, lemme know. It depends on my schedule but I'll help if I can.

Also, I'mma hug your avi now.
(>'-')> ... *hug*
Maybe I'll quote you when I'm done with the mock-up to give a once over. (: Thank you for offering to help.

Aww. *hugs back*. redface  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:55 pm
Last Trickster Prince
Maybe I'll quote you when I'm done with the mock-up to give a once over. (: Thank you for offering to help.

Sure, sounds good.

Sorry for randomness. I like princely avi's.
>w<  

Princess Voltari

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150

Last Trickster Prince

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:55 pm
Tokaku Azuma-san
I like this idea! You have a really good layout with safeties in mind for trolls or abusers, so I think it would really work. Plus, I love the idea of a "black market". Good luck and if I actually had money, I would totally help!
Thank you so much for your kind words. redface Sometimes I get these big ideas and it's just like "LOL man wtf are you on." (and not in a good way)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:56 pm
soren_alenko
If you're alright with it, then go ahead. I'm naturally, for it, as it could possibly mean me being able to finish up some cosplay avis (especially with planing on doing two group entries).
Thank you for the support! <3  

Last Trickster Prince

Feral Genius

Last Trickster Prince

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:58 pm
Princess Voltari
Last Trickster Prince

Sure, sounds good.

Sorry for randomness. I like princely avi's.
>w<
It's alright. I was getting into the Shoujou Vs. Sentai spirit and came up with a Tuxedo Mask inspired avi. lol
No one can say no to Tuxedo Mask. No one.  
👜Charities, Quests and Freebies

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff