Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:30 am

User Image
6/2/14

Hey everyone! Welcome to this week's Ask the guild! Here are some of the hot topics this week detailing both Gaia at large and this guild:

We have a new birthday thread! Post your birthday in there and we'll acknowledge you on the month of your birth! If you're active in the guild you might even get a special gift!
Check it out Here!

Don't forget that some of our guildies are participating in this year's TGSNE for charity! The following people are going nude who are in our guild!
Me (xx I met my fate xx)
0Ul
(let me know if you're participating so I can add your name!) Check the link below to read up on this amazing charity event or possibly even sponsor us! Every little bit helps!!
User Image

5/26
Sparkle and glow (New animated Astra Rig)
The littlest Piglets (New Animal Item)
Minimal Gold (Recolour)
Heart - Mind (Recolour)
Gacha Expert (Recolour)

5/27
Bubble Pop (Choice Gen)
Sweetheart Twin Tails (Limited)
Unlawful Son (recolour)
Purrfect Limit bundle (new animal bundle)
Brown Cervidae (recolour)
Legendary Adora (recolour)
April Memories (Re-Release RIG with recolours)
Serene Syuri (Limited)

5/28
Nirvana's Gate II (LB RIG! <3)
D-Tail bundle (Devil Tail recolour bundle)
Magical Guuuurrl (Animal - Human item bundle)
Ecclectic Style of a Geek (Limited - User made)
Fantasy Flight (New Bundle)
Legendary Dragon (Fafnir Bundle w/ recolour)
Golden Piggy Bank (Pure Gold Gen 25b)

5/29
Bling Blast (Pure gold gen 25b)
Tweet Treats (Choice Gen)
Sketchbook Bundle (Original + Recolours and new recolour)
Cherry and Licorice Diesel (recolours)
Sheol's Mistress (recolour)

5/30
Divine Intervention (Mini-Rig)
Brother Mustacio (Recolour)
Sincere Bride (Recolour)
Curiosity Kills Gaze
Sheepy Gaze
Hellion Gaze
Rookie's Inquiry (Recolour)

5/31
Revolution Eclipse (Recolour Rev. RIG)
Project Colourful Companion (MOSTLY gold with 2 item drops that are very rare)
Bleed Wings bundle (Bloody wings + chance at michaels wings)
RoseSea bundle (All cololours + New recolour)

6/1
Fantasy Flare (Hair RIG)
Wardens of the Damned (Recolour Bundle)
Pristine Angelic Bride
June Birthstone Streaks (Usual Monthly release)
June Sealed letter (usual Monthly release)

6/2
Guild Stuff!
We're really hoping that some users can participate in the Gaia Walkout from June 15-21! Even if you can only participate for one day, don't log in on the 15th! If you can go the whole week without logging into Gaia, AWESOME!

On August 16th to observe the anniversary of ATA's demise we're going to refrain from logging in also. When we log back on on the 17th there might be a big party in the CB with our guild and any others who participate. Plans are underway so we're not positive of any details yet!

The Annual guild's fair is coming up! We participated in the last one and I thought it was super fun. Did you guys go? Did you like it? Should we participate again? Let me know!

Check this sad s**t out:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And last but not least lets all congratulate one of our members on their commitment to 100 days of protest! The 100 days is over today so stop by Here and tell Nabyrie congrats!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are so many things that you can do as a member to get your voice out even if you are not a thread maker.

-Dress your avi and submit a statement to the Avatar Arenas. Heck! Write something or draw something! People will see it.
-Use that Aquarium Message in a Bottle to tell other Gaians about something important
-Tips and up-votes can really help those who are trying to make a valid point.
-Make your statement in your signature for everyone to see, why not? everyone else is doing it, take a look see.
-Sign those petitions! They are waiting for enough members to just say "hey, I sign'

Even the little things that we do as Gaians, to support each other, will bring more voices to the forefront of the Gaia staff.
Its a whole community effort.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Sign Petitions] [Express It With Your Avatar] [Send a Letter] [Revolution:Gaia Magazine] [Revolution:Gaia Facebook]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:31 am

Happy Monday Everyone!  

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

PlatinumM00N

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:44 am
These announcements are ridiculous !!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:17 am
I saw the graph. It's sad s**t indeed. Gaia was so far better off without all of that crap to begin with. The new items (some) look nice but you can't even buy them from the marketplace anymore without spending a fortune.  

Tanooki John

Girl-Crazy Gaian

18,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:52 am
So, the non-GC announcements did spike, but are buried by all the GC ones :/  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:34 am
Tanooki John
I saw the graph. It's sad s**t indeed. Gaia was so far better off without all of that crap to begin with. The new items (some) look nice but you can't even buy them from the marketplace anymore without spending a fortune.

Yup. This month's MCs are over a billion. crying  

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:45 am
I would like to take a moment to remind all of our members of the following things:

-We must be honest at all times in our arguments against Gaia. Lying only hurts our cause. This means that we must make sure our sources are 100% accurate at all times. If something is only a rumour please make sure you make it clear that it is A RUMOUR and you are not sure whether it's accurate.

-In that same vein, Glassdoor.com is NOT a reputable source. I see users citing it frequently and I want to make sure that you all know why we do not use this as an argument against Gaia. Glassdoor.com can be posted on by ANYONE. Any user can jump on, claim to work for Gaia, and post a review. They are not approved, looked through or verified in any fashion so we do not know if any of the recent reviews are by actual Gaia employees.

-Also just one more notice that the screenshot supposedly between Narumi and a user in which Narumi behaves in a very rude and unprofessional manner is FAKE. That screenshot was clearly doctored and so that is also not a valid source of information.

I thank all of you for your wonderful efforts and devotion to the cause. We will be heard but we must make absolutely sure that our members are doing so in a LEGAL and fair manner.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:02 am
I already gave up on Gaia...I gave away all my golds and junk items and things that I don't need for my outfits.
it's just those announcements, the crazy generators, and the inflation.
Can you believe that all this originated with the first release of Flynn's Booty? Back then, it was only 100M max payout and now it's 25B and probably shooting for more in the future...  

disconcerto

Beloved Shounen

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:20 am
Well, at least some of the colored items turned out nice this time. The birthstone items usually are pretty decent, but I still hate all these constant announcements involving Gaia Cash nearly every hour of the day! Will we ever see at least one summer gold shop update this year at all?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:37 am
I'm gonna get away from Gaia for a couple of hours. I just got an extremely unsettling PM and I'm rather upset by it. Instead of risking saying something I'll regret or taking out my hurt on you guys I'm just gonna go sit down and relax for a bit. I'll be back later.  

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelda Faye

Interstellar Muse

15,175 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:11 pm
mew ^^ hey guys  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:39 pm
Gaia is now just another site that is dependent on other people's money. It used to be all voluntary donations, where did THAT selflessness go? D:  

Eternal Vagabond

Desirable Genius

9,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Forum Regular 100

EternallyAnna

Fashionable Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:21 pm
I've been away since around February- was pretty busy, still am, but procrastination amiright- and coming back to not just no improvement but an even heavier push for cash is just breaking my heart yet again. I poked around SF a few times this week and can hardly find anyone sticking up for Gaia and that's impressive. In a really horrible way. Because that just means Gaia has disgusted even those who were arguing just to argue. I'm just really sad, guys. I guess we should just keep trying to make some sort of difference.

At least there were manga updates since I last logged in. That's something hopeful.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:10 pm
I heard a rumor that the summer even is going to be humans vs animals. Does anyone know if this is true?  

Gumby Ningata

Lavish Ladykiller

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:23 pm

I don't know but that would be cool.
OH and brace yourselves for another round of massive inflation. There's a new pure gold gen.

♻ATG Archive

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff