Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 11:16 am
User Image
5/19/14

Hey guys it's monday, that means it's time for this week's ATG!

On the Gaia Front:
There were about 75 announcements give or take a few extra ones (I got sorta lost at counting)
1 was out of that was the usual MC Report
1 Our usual Ei report.
2 Our flynn plunders updates of ending and starting.
1 about an MC reminder.
A few about some lady coming on gaia and answering questions about her book
13 about cash sales. (Maybe one or two more?)
About 10? Limited item coming out/Reminders.
6/7 recolors coming out.
The rest are Rigs that generate items and gold.
(There are some many that I just don't know any more... emotion_facepalm )

On the Guild front:
*There is a contest going on here - [x] its being held by Zandykins.

*Some of the guild members as well many non guild members are going to participate in this - Gaia Walkout June 15-21

*Also I would just too like everyone know I that I am well aware that inflation is bad and that I have a thread here [x] in the guild where I will be lending out my items. You should check it out. [I have a very vast inventory. And may be able to help you]

Please let me know know If I missed anything. Or got something wrong smile
And Let the games begin ^_^

List of releases compiled by Fate
Tapioca bundle
Sugary sweet returns - Old gen
Punishing gloriosa - Pink punishing recolour (again too sexy)
Sealy march - Teddy March recolour
Peyo's fables bonus bundle

5/14
Lonely Lucie - Exclusive new recolour
Drops of colour - new recolour RIG
Battlefield Bundle
Musical Beasts Bundle
Counterfit Maiven - New limited item

5/15
Spin and Win choice generator
Deadly hood bundle
Foul Apple (apple recolor)

5/16
Project Color Me (New choice ticket bundle)
Runcible Moon (new REI recolour bundle)
Vagrant Son (New Wayward recolor)
Punishing Ira (New Punishing recolor)

5/17
Fateful Cards - New choice gen
Sweet Summer Fundraiser (Limited)
Card guy (limited)
V's sketchbook (Recolor)
Deer bundle
Crystal Ball back

5/18
Chroma Recollection (Recolor mini-rig)
Warren of Hares (Hare bundle)

5/19
Formal Invitation (choice gen)
Kama's Persuasion (Greeatt)
Dip dyed dottie (wig)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are so many things that you can do as a member to get your voice out even if you are not a thread maker.

-Dress your avi and submit a statement to the Avatar Arenas. Heck! Write something or draw something! People will see it.
-Use that Aquarium Message in a Bottle to tell other Gaians about something important
-Tips and up-votes can really help those who are trying to make a valid point.
-Make your statement in your signature for everyone to see, why not? everyone else is doing it, take a look see.
-Sign those petitions! They are waiting for enough members to just say "hey, I sign'

Even the little things that we do as Gaians, to support each other, will bring more voices to the forefront of the Gaia staff.
Its a whole community effort.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Sign Petitions] [Express It With Your Avatar] [Send a Letter] [Revolution:Gaia Magazine] [Revolution:Gaia Facebook]

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 11:43 am
From the Kama's Persuasion announcement:

Jeeze, it's just getting ridiculous at this point.  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 11:46 am
I agree. I think they're desperate for money. Anyone noticed the increasing amount of flash sales and cash sales.

Hell it's less likely to see Gcash at full price than on sale these days  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 11:53 am
xx I met my fate xx
I agree. I think they're desperate for money. Anyone noticed the increasing amount of flash sales and cash sales.

anywhere from 2% to 20%, I've noticed, though the latter end tends to be only for a few hours at a time  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 12:17 pm
Kitalpha Hart
xx I met my fate xx

anywhere from 2% to 20%, I've noticed, though the latter end tends to be only for a few hours at a time

Quotas must be high.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 12:34 pm
I'm already starting to miss the gold shop updates! Heck, these constant, almost hyper sexualized clothes that keep coming out in the Cash Shop are very distasteful lately, not to mention enough to pretty much violate the ToS or something. Ugh, it's just horrible! Pardon my words, but what the hell ever happened to making decent, MODEST clothing in the Cash Shop, especially when it comes to the ladies' dresses and such? So not cool! emotion_facepalm  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Izzy Derp
Crew

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 12:45 pm
Yesh they have been so desperate. Did we even get a gold shop update in April? o.0
I remember one month I was so proud because we got like two or 3. But now its going down hill again. I have nothing wrong with the sexual items just people having sluty little avis playing with themselves.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 12:54 pm
xx I met my fate xx
Kitalpha Hart
xx I met my fate xx

Quotas must be high.
too high  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Izzy Derp
Crew

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 3:58 pm
Gah gaia is sooo greedy its not even funny.
They released a Verge rig. for one its 999gc
for a five pack its 3,499
-_- and you can get a verge item form the past. xD Funny considering a lot of them are deflated as well.
And people will buy this..gah they are stupid.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 4:29 pm
Also the tiered discount thing
Any guesses as to wether of not the "flash sale" discounts are applied on top of those?
So if someone bought the 10k option, which hits 30% off, and they have a flash sale at 20% while this is happening, if they stack (assume the 30% comes first, and that I did the math right), they're paying $56 for 10k
Almost 50% off
.___________.  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Darius Runan
Crew

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 5:11 pm
xx I met my fate xx
Kitalpha Hart
xx I met my fate xx

Quotas must be high.

They're obviously being raised constantly to meet some unknown means. Otherwise there'd not be such a drastic push.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 5:15 pm
Izzy Derp
Gah gaia is sooo greedy its not even funny.
-_- and you can get a verge item form the past. xD Funny considering a lot of them are deflated as well.

Some girl got a dang herbalist whatever from it. I had to explain to her that the item is 200mil in the MP which means she could buy 5 of it with the 1b you can make from a 499 gc item in the MP. Yes, the rainbow wings are GORGEOUS and I want them so hard but even if I WASN'T boycotting GC I wouldn't pay THAT.  

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 10:05 am
It is really sad how most people won't research how to spend their money best. I think that unfortunately those damned RIGs and their addicting nature are the biggest problem. I always hated RIGs and their miserable chance rates. The most I've ever bought at one point were probably two bundles, but they were expensive to me, compared to just buying a couple of EIs or MCs to sell later.
I've always used a calculator to determine the best per dollar amount I could get. Heck I even do that s**t in the grocery store xp

Sooo, Gaia is going the sexual route ever so slowly. It is really making me sick. These items and the warnings for using them in a sexually explicit way when they are clearly marketed as sexually explicit. Ridiculous.

I still contend that Gaia is being run by either, 13 year olds or evil geniuses. How do you defeat either of those in battle? stare  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 1:04 pm
xx I met my fate xx
Izzy Derp
Gah gaia is sooo gree y its not even funny.

Some girl got a dang herbalist whatever from it. I had to explain to her that the item is 200mil in the MP which means she could buy 5 of it with the 1b you can make from a 499 gc item in the MP. Yes, the rainbow wings are GORGEOUS and I want them so hard but even if I WASN'T boycotting GC I wouldn't pay THAT.

xD wow. I would not have even bothered to explain it to her xD
Yea I can't see spending over $10 for an item :/ I am not much of a wing person I definitely would not spend that much for a pair wings. xD
@ Pwnder this is why I love you <3  

Izzy Derp
Crew

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 1:07 pm
Pwnder
It is really sad how most people won't research how to spend their money best. I think that unfortunately those damned RIGs and their addicting nature are the biggest problem. I always hated RIGs and their miserable chance rates. The most I've ever bought at one point were probably two bundles, but they were expensive to me, compared to just buying a couple of EIs or MCs to sell later.
I've always used a calculator to determine the best per dollar amount I could get. Heck I even do that s**t in the grocery store xp

Sooo, Gaia is going the sexual route ever so slowly. It is really making me sick. These items and the warnings for using them in a sexually explicit way when they are clearly marketed as sexually explicit. Ridiculous.

I still contend that Gaia is being run by either, 13 year olds or evil geniuses. How do you defeat either of those in battle? stare

Hmm...well the 13 year olds might be distracted by old playboy mags? XD

Evil geniuses...I dunno..maybe confront them with their dire need for social skills?  
♻ATG Archive

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff