Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply ♻ATG Archive
ATG 5/5/2014 <3 Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Visitors this week? (Last week we had 50!)
  + me!
View Results

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 6:07 am
User Image
5/5/15

Hey everyone! Welcome to this week's Ask the guild! Here are some of the hot topics this week detailing both Gaia at large and this guild:
Item Releases/re-releases/recolors: - Do you think there are too many items being released these days? How do you think the artists feel?
4/28 - Saint Ciel Agape was put into the cash shop, New limited item,
4/29 - Rosamund bundle including 2 new rosamund recolors, New absolute recolor,
5/1 - Animal item bundle
5/2 - Counterfeit mistress and Dear/Hare recolors
5/3 - New wings, Shin recolors, and a new limited robot item
5/4 - A new animal mini-rig, white punishing luxuria recolour, hyde bundle, and oh look another counterfeit bride recolour
5/5 - A new bundle, In silence I kill recolor, Yakisoba beats bundle and recolor

Gold Generators: It seemed like Gaia was moving towards generators where you could CHOOSE between items and gold this week. Of course they went and ruined it all later.
4/29 - April showers (Choice generator)
4/30 - Dragon's trove (PURE GG fuuuu)
5/1 - May flowers (Choice gen)
5/2 - Project Dolled up 2 (Choice gen)
5/3 - Sugary sweets (choice gen)
5/4 - What, a day without a new gen release?
5/5 - GOD DAMMIT. cat's cradle can award up to 7bil.

Gold Shop Updates:
4/28 - Nirvana's gate has a 250mil 4pack available now. This is actually a great deal since they're 100mil per individual.

Events:
May the 4th was yesterday and there were 2 event grants. Sadly they were for human bases only.
The grants were some Leia in spaceballs esque cinamon bun earmuffs and a giant spaceballs esque comb. Love the references. Unfortunately the item grants are no longer available as of today.

Guild Stuff!
We need some feedback about what day would be good to do a protest event! Please post the day of the week you'd most like to do an even in which you dress your avi in a certain fashion for the day as protest.

We're still hiring! Check the thread out for more information along with the application. If you'd like to be a part of the Revolution: Gaia staff get those apps in by WEDNESDAY. We'll review them together and be sending out formal interview PMs on FRIDAY.

Our summer cookout event is coming up! Expect games, prizes, and a whole lot of fun to celebrate the nice warm weather (at least it's nice where I am. How is it where you guys are?)

Threads you guys should see.
There's an awesome thread in the GCD that you guys should take a look at. It's dedicated to showing users items that are really well priced for their quality (at least considering inflation). The last few pages are always the most useful but I've looked through the entire thread and picked up some amazing bargains to add to my closet!
How can that item be so inexpensive!?.

Did I miss anything? If so let me know! With that, fire away and Happy Monday!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are so many things that you can do as a member to get your voice out even if you are not a thread maker.

-Dress your avi and submit a statement to the Avatar Arenas. Heck! Write something or draw something! People will see it.
-Use that Aquarium Message in a Bottle to tell other Gaians about something important
-Tips and up-votes can really help those who are trying to make a valid point.
-Make your statement in your signature for everyone to see, why not? everyone else is doing it, take a look see.
-Sign those petitions! They are waiting for enough members to just say "hey, I sign'

Even the little things that we do as Gaians, to support each other, will bring more voices to the forefront of the Gaia staff.
Its a whole community effort.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Sign Petitions] [Express It With Your Avatar] [Send a Letter] [Revolution:Gaia Magazine] [Revolution:Gaia Facebook]

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 7:33 am
I absolutely love what they are doing with Loyal's Bizarre. FINALLY! A PAIR OF AWESOME BACK WINGS I COULD AFFORD crying And the nirvana's gate is pretty awesome! I bought three, opened two, and then stashed one into my storage for later. ninja That was before they released that four pack. sweatdrop

As for everything else, I do believe they are pushing out way too many items; however, most of the items I've seen are recolors which I don't think takes too much time to really change colors. I mean, it's the same item, they already have a base of the item, they just need to change colors.

I can understand if they want to push out more animal base items. To my knowledge, there isn't very many animal items compared to all the items that's for the human base. I didn't check, but do they have a gold shop specific for animal bases? Or are there animal base items in every gold shop?

I like how they had started out offering either gold or items, but then that just air planed down into the ground when it was just all pure. At least the gold gens aren't focused on Flynn's body parts. Sadly, they still grant unearthly amounts of gold. I wish I could find that much gold buried in my back yard in real life. I'd be set for life!

Sorry I haven't been around much. Life has just been some major cray cray.  

Guardian Arlen

Steadfast Guardian

17,250 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100

kujjles

Magical Mage

9,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 7:40 am
Hey! I found an interesting thread, I don't know if many people have seen it yet but:
2 Years of Announcements in Review

It has graphs and I just found it to be depressingly hilarious. Really puts things into perspective.

I echo the sentiments of Arlen, I really like Loyal's Bazaar and it's nice to see some recolors of things that don't suck out loud and can be affordable. It's some cool shtuff :3  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 7:54 am
I love that thread!
It's great to see you back Arlen! <3

Yup, recolours take very little time. I'm not a real Gaia artist and I whipped these up in about 10 minutes or less:
User ImageUser Image

I love the bazaar. It's amazing. I know some of the items are a little pricey but for the most part they're all going to stay put and since they're gold shop items they won't inflate like crazy. That means it's easier for users to quest for them!

As for animal items they don't have their own store yet and there are only animal items in a few of the gold shops thus far. crying  

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Izzy Derp
Crew

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 8:16 am
Thank you for the link to that thread <3
I am always trying to buy cheap/deflated stuff.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 8:18 am
xx I met my fate xx
I love that thread!

Yup, recolours take very little time. I'm not a real Gaia artist and I whipped these up in about 10 minutes or less:
User ImageUser Image

I love the bazaar. It's amazing. I know some of the items are a little pricey but for the most part they're all going to stay put and since they're gold shop items they won't inflate like crazy. That means it's easier for users to quest for them!

As for animal items they don't have their own store yet and there are only animal items in a few of the gold shops thus far. crying

OMG your recolors <3 soo pretty. I wish gaia had them in these colors <3  

Izzy Derp
Crew

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 8:35 am
Izzy Derp
xx I met my fate xx
I love that thread!

User ImageUser Image

OMG your recolors <3 soo pretty. I wish gaia had them in these colors <3

Thanks! Me too. <3 I would drool. <3
I'm working on some ciel recolours and some others.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 8:54 am
Great. The school furstival has a lotta animal items
Time to rack up the non-existent gold |D
Because I'll never get them  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Gumby Ningata

Lavish Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 9:33 am
I have a question, who is looking forward to the summer event and which side are you guys going to choose?  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 10:11 am
I must say, I am thrilled for all the animal related items. Gaia finally listed to one of my pleads that I have been making for the last year or so now. For nature themed housing items. I don't mind that the bundle has the oak tree and whatnot, just the pure fact that the rest are available in the gold shop, makes me happy. I love the textures and the way they blend with each other. -Sparkly eyes.-  

Ewui

Smitten Mage

44,775 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • New Fan 50
  • Team Moira 200

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 10:17 am
I am! I don't know what side I'll be on yet though...I need to see more of the story to see which side I'd support.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 10:24 am
I doubt I'll play  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

witchy cat panther

Fashionable Cat

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 10:36 am
I wish gaia would quit the generators I finally got lilac for 5bil and then 5 or less days later its at 400mil boy do I feel pissed and stupid.
gaia will do anything for a buck. its sad there like whores.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 10:40 am
witchy cat panther
I wish gaia would quit the generators I finally got lilac for 5bil and then 5 or less days later its at 400mil boy do I feel pissed and stupid.
emotion_hug I love your avi.  

Gumby Ningata

Lavish Ladykiller

witchy cat panther

Fashionable Cat

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 10:41 am
Gumby Ningata
witchy cat panther
emotion_hug I love your avi.

thank you.
your is great too. heart

♻ATG Archive

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out