Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Overworld
[PRP] Little Light Headed [Adsila x Arden] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 2:14 pm
There was something nice about fresh dirt beneath ones paws. At least to Adsila there was something soothing about the feeling. The feline wasn't about to go prancing around in the soil, but she never really minded when her paws would brush up against dirt.

Possibly because of her alignment to the earth. Possibly.

Really, for Adsila, fresh dirt meant many open opportunities for fields among fields of flowers to bloom. Never mind forests or crops, the real joy came from flowers. At least for Adsila this was true. Flowers needed the dirt to flourish and so Adsila would do her best to give the little guys any extra help she could give.

The feline wiggled her toes in to the dirt and closed her eyes so she could concentrate. The next thing the B'alam knew she was on her side and waking up. The dirt was still , well dirt, with out a sign of flora but Adsila knew she'd given the soil what it needed for it to produce beautiful flowers, and other greenery too. Mainly, because she'd passed out.

"Must have given it a bit too much," She felt a little light headed.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 3:42 pm
User Image

Ardan had been moving along his own business. He was determined to find a particular seed. He had forgotten what it was, but he was sure if he saw it he'd know exactly that was what he needed. He was a forgetful Tahtll and always found things that could distract him easy. It made finding what he needed quite hard. Maybe that was something he shouldn't be doing? Who knew; he sure didn't.

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw the grey female. His attention turned towards her as he watched her for a moment, and noticed she seemed a bit sleepy... Or perhaps something else. He moved towards her hoping that she was okay. Maybe he could help with something? "Miss... Are you okay?" He asked her with a curious look.

Sure it was none of his business, but she seemed perhaps she needed help. If not, he'd at least get a small conversation out of her. He hadn't ran into another before, so this was a good opportunity to make himself known. Who knows, maybe she was what he was looking for? He'd never know until he gave it a small shot, no?

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 3:49 pm
Another voice had her neck snap in the direction of Ardan. Adsila was quick to straighten her self as much as she was able considering her light headedness. Even up right it was obvious she wasn't home in the head one hundred percent.

"I am," She gave the stranger a tired smile. "Over did the earth magic though. I'm no expert. Feeling a bit drained but now I'm sure that future flowers will have a good place to stay." She shook her head as if to try to stay awake. She was drowsy and it was showing a great deal.

"Mind if I ask what you're doing out here?" Adsila took a seat. Mostly to make sure she didn't fall over in to the soil.

However, now that she looked at the male, she couldn't help but smile at his markings.

"You're coat! You've got floral markings. They look like flowers ... or leafs... but I like flowers better." She was pleased.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 3:57 pm
He was glad that she was okay, he knew how it was to over exert one's self with magic. Sometimes it was easy to go overboard with it. Especially when not being able to control it completely. He wished he could, but then again he can't even keep his mind on one thing let alone focus on something very well. He chuckled and smiled. "I do that a lot, too."

He shrugged at her question and thought for a moment... What was he doing? Well shoot, it was just on the top of his head... He looked to his paws then back at the other. "OH! I was looking for a seed... Well more than one seed, but a specific seed." What specific seed, he couldn't answer. Of course, he'd figure it out eventually.... Maybe.

"Huh?" He said as he looked at his front legs and smiled. "Oh! Yes, leaves, I think..." He laughed and shook his head. "I guess it shows that I like growing things?" He wasn't really sure, but it seemed to work in this conversation." Flowers work better though," He didn't know why he wanted to agree with her, either way would have been fine to him, though.

"You, as well, look like you have flowers from a tree." he tilted his head to get a better look. "Yes, something like a cherry tree. They have quite lovely flowers of that similar shade of pink."

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 4:03 pm
" A seed you say? Fraid I'd need more information than that to know what you're talking about. Maybe I can help."

"I like flowers better," Adsila started on the topic of the males pelt, "They have so much life and so much color and come in many different shapes and sizes, " The same could be said for leaves as well but Adsila was obsessed with flowers. Leaves were only accessories to their greatness.

The amount of honesty with her feelings about flowers partly could be choked up to the fact she was a little light headed but also, she was never really one to beat around the bush when it came to things she liked and didn't like.

"Why I think you're right. They look like a cherry trees blossoms." She smiled proudly that the male had noticed, "In fact my name Adsila means Blossom." She was equally as proud of this fact.

"So about this seed. Where would you find one? What does it look like?" She got up and took a step forward carefully keeping in mind she was still a little light in the head.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 4:12 pm
He thought about it for a second... It was on the tip of his tongue, but he couldn't really muster it up... "I..... forgot." He said simply. It was important, at least he thought it was important. It was something he wanted, perhaps some sort of food of some sorts? "I'm sorry, it's on the tip of my tongue, but I can't seem to figure out what I want to say... You know?"

He nodded and laughed. He was going to just agree with her. He didn't want to start an argument with someone who seems to want to help him. Was that the best though? She still looked as if she needed some sort of rest. He looked at her a bit concerned like. "Are you sure you should help me?" He asked her.

"Oh, that's a pretty name." nodded. It fit her quite well. "I'm Ardan, but I don't think it means anything." It was just a name he had when he was made. It really wasn't something he thought about at all. Was just something someone else could call him.

"Oh, I really think you should rest though." He said looking at her still with a sort of concerned look upon his face. "I mean, you shouldn't over do it." Technically, she already had in a way, but that wasn't the point. "Also, I can't remember that either...." He sighed. "I would know it if I saw it though!"

He pawed at the ground. "I am sure that's not very useful to you though haha"

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 4:17 pm
Adsila's ears fell a bit at the fact he didn't have a name for the seed. But that was okay because he was right. She was tired.

"Arden, " She repeated so she'd remember the name later. "That is a nice name." There was a smile, it was another A name. Adsila liked those for obvious reasons. A bit of a narcissist you could say.

"Rest sounds amazing. But if you have a seed to find .. .I really wouldn't mind," She took another step forward only to feel her legs were still jello like. Adsila was quick to take a seat, "Or maybe you're right..." Feeling helpless was not something the female liked.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 4:25 pm
He took a step closer to her in case she were to fall, he didn't want her to fall on something hard like the earth. He raised a brow at her for a moment and smiled. "Oh, don't worry about it." He chuckled, "Honestly, seeds can be found anytime." Well perhaps not any time, but still. Plus, he had to remember what it was. Maybe his other half was better at remembering things than he was. Wherever that half was.

"Maybe when I remember what it is I'm looking for, then we can find it." He suggested. That way she wouldn't have to do anything too straining. "First we worry about your health." He nodded "Then we can worry about a silly little seed." Well... many silly little seeds. Seeds weren't silly... but that was besides the point. He gave her a smile.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 4:38 pm
Adsila agreed with a simple nod. What Arden was saying made a lot of sense to her. There was time to find seeds later.

"I guess I should just rest than. Maybe that will give you time to remember what it is you need," She smiled, "At least I hope it does cause I mean it when I say that I want to help so don't forget that. I mean what I say." There was a hefty weight to what the female was saying. It was very much true that Adsila did not lack in sincerity with what she said. It was also true that she might not overly think everything that came out of her maw either.

"Alright Arden. I'll rest... Could you be a dear and maybe get me some water? Or better yet!" She looked excited, "Could you give me a lift on your back and than we could go together! Oh yeah I like that idea better."  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 4:44 pm
He nodded and was glad that she agreed with him. That took less effort that he had thought it might. He was relieved at that. He smiled at her with a nod. "I do not doubt that you wouldn't help me!" He said with a chuckle. "I will try hard to remember, I'm sure it'll come to me in no time." He nodded.

.....huh?

He looked at her for a moment, confused on what she had asked him. He wasn't sure if that would work well, but he could try. He... supposed? "I.... Suppose it would be an interested experience." He gave a weak smile. "I am not sure how it will work, but we can... try it?"

He wasn't sure how he'd get the water to her anyways. He wasn't a water b'alam after all. He had no means of actually caring such a thing. At least not off hand. Yep, the only option was to try to carry her. He could do it.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 4:48 pm
There was a wide grin across Adsila's maw. The female was quick to her paws as soon as Arden had given his consent. The female put her front paws on the males back.

"Alright. Maybe sit down? I'll try to drape my self over you." She hadn't the strength to pull her self up while he was standing. Surely she would if he was sitting. Possibly. Adsila would make it work the best she could. There was a level of tenacity in her that made her refuse to give up on most things. That was as long as she was still interested and not bored.

"Let me know when you're ready!"  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 4:53 pm
Right! he didn't even think about that. He sat down as soon as she had said something and even lowered his front have down a bit more. "Is... Is that better?" He asked her. This was rather awkward... But hey, he was helping! That was what counted. She seemed rather pleased with it too.

"Okay, I think you can try to climb on now." He said. "We'll be at the water fast." Maybe.. He wasn't sure. All for new experiences! He pushed out the awkward sense out of his mind. "Well, just tell me when you want me to stand up, and are you able to hold on?" He asked her. "I don't know how well I can hold you up and walk at the same time."

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 4:56 pm
Arden had even laid down for her. Adsila was pleased to say the least.

Quickly, the female did her best to drape her self over his back side. Once she was comfortable the female gave her approval.

"Ready to go when you are. I think I'm balanced enough." She declared.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 5:01 pm
Ardan stood slowly. His eyes shut as he did so, he was half expecting something to go amiss and didn't want to open his eyes. If he hurt her, then he'd feel horrible for it, even if the idea wasn't even his. He still allowed it to happen. He stood there for a moment, eyes still shut, and now he was full up.

"Everything okay?" He asked. Mostly to himself, but he still wanted to make sure things were okay with her too. What if he messed up? Nah, he gots this right....?

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 7:26 pm
"Yeah everything seems to be fine~" The female replied. She was on board and ready to get a going at any moment. She hung there like a blanket over his back side almost pathetically and most certainly shamefully. This didn't seem to deter Adsila in the least from what she was doing though.

"Ready to go go go ~ Adventure awaits~"  
[ RP Zone ] The Overworld

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces