Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
From the Shadows Eyes Watch Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:33 am
This is a new re-boot.

Gonna start them out on a Friday before a fall break.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:41 am
Name: Alice Silver

Hair Color: Red

Eye color: Hazel green, and depends on her mood

Height: 5' 4''

Weight: 170 pounds

Bio': Raised by her single Mom for most of her life. As her parents split up when she was about eight years old. She does not remember much of her childhood. And after she had hit puberty, she started to have black outs. From time to time she would barley remember any of her black outs. She is a timid, yet friendly kind of person.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:13 am
Name: Austin

Hair Color: Black with red streaks

Eye color: Red, but sometimes turn purple

Height: 6'2

Weight: about 200

Bio: Austin was just a little kid when he was abandoned in a small town by his parents to fend for himself. He grew up on the streets doing any type of job he could to get by. When Austin became a teen he became interested in the supernatural.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:20 am
Alice Silver

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
She gone to school and sat outside well waiting on the bell to ring. When none of her friends said 'hi' to her. Out of boredom she headed to the cafeteria. Okay, and only dumb butts were hanging out there today. So she headed to the library and curled up into one of the chairs. She had a back pack with in her reach. Though she wore only jeans and a long t shirt, that shown no cleavage, as her hair was in a lazy ponytail.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:44 am
Austin

Austin was in the Gymnasium laying on it's roof with a bored look on his face as he looked at the sky. He's been in this town for about a week, on a search for someone, at least information on them. 'Sigh...Guess I'll look for something to read seeing I have nothing else to do...' He thought then got up and headed to the edge of the gym and looked down. He was checking to see if anyone was around to see him. When he saw no one, he jumped straight from the gym roof, which was about a 20 or 30 foot drop, and landed perfectly and walked away as if nothing happened.

He then headed for the library, avoiding most the cameras along the way. When he got there he looked around to see if anyone was there. All there seemed to be was a librarian sitting away from the desk. He thought it was weird but shrugged it off. He then went looking through. the shelves for something to read. "Vampires...Vampires..." He said to himself till the only thing he knew that had vampires in it was the twilight sagas. He sighed then looked at the librarian. He then walked up to her. "Excuse me...But do you have any books with vampires in them that aren't of a gay guy's nightmare, and isn't confusing sparkly fairies for vampires...?" He asked as he looked at the librarian more closely. She was wearing a t-shirt and jeans, and had her hair in a ponytail. "Hey, isn't casual friday tomorrow?" He asked her with a raised eyebrow.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:11 am
Alice Silver

Alice noticed the lack of librarian and sat up in the chair. She had heard someone come in but did not bother to look around. But when a guy started to talk to her she blinked and looked up at him. "Silver Kiss by Annette Curtis Klause, Anne Rice is good at writing different kind of stories that are creepy, and there is the Mortal Instruments series. That does have a prequel, and the vampires are that of traditional can't with stand sun light.", she said. There was a tired and bored look. Clearly she had read a good number of books from her memory recall. "And I'm a student.", she added on, her voice was more of a quiet and shy, not timid but shy.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:53 am
Austin

Austin looked at her as she looked up at him. She seemed younger than the usual librarians he saw in here. When she told him of which books that may have been to his liking he sighed. "Yeah...but most of those I read before..." He told her. He then heard her say she was a student and he looked at her with abit of a surprise. "Oh, sorry...I thought you were a librarian cause of your clothes. I'm so use to seeing students wearing hardly anything just to get a few stares." He said scratching the back of his head.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:58 am
Alice Silver

She nodded hearing him and glanced around the library. But when he made the statement of students wear next to nothing for attention. She rolled her eyes,"I dress to express not to impress. But I also am a bit traditional on some things. Like I believe only a husband, or at least fiance should be the only one to see a woman's body. Though those girls don't seem to think of clothes that can cover up their breasts well not over showing them off.", she said. As she had a small tired smile on her lips. Her eyes were green and filled with honesty.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:43 am
Austin

"Yeah, that's the same thing those other girls say, but the only thing they're expressing is slut..." He told her as he crossed his arms listening to her talk about how the a husband should see a woman's body. He shrugged to it. "I really have no opinion on that...Anyhow thanks for the help." He said with a wave and walked away to look for a decent book to read.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:52 am
Alice Silver

She rolled her eyes at his shoulder shrug. "Read, Alice In Zombieland.", she said as he walked off. Only to get up and look around. Wondering what to do now. She then headed to her first hour, P.E. and waited for the class to start up. There was like five minutes, but it was Hell not being able to check her cellphone when she wanted to.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:17 am
Austin

Austin looked at the girl when she suggested a book for him to read. He saw her get up and leave and shrugged. 'Guess I could give the book she mentioned a try...' He thought then went to look for it. He soon found it a few minutes later and left the library. He headed to the gymnasium. He looked around noticing students were getting ready to go to class. He had to be fast to make sure no on saw him. He was in the blind spots of all the cameras in the area, but students could spot him. He looked up the wall of the gym and bent down like he was about to jump. A moment later he did and landed halfway up the wall then ran the rest till he reached the top. He then looked down below to see in anyone was around. He didn't see anyone so he laid down on the roof and started to read the book. "First period was going to last till about lunch cause the first years are doing a major test before the break.." Austin heard someone from the other side of the gym say. "Hm...extended period huh..." He said then shrugged and went back to reading.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:56 pm
Alice Silver

Hearing that first hour was gonna last til lunch. She groaned aside from school text books, she read all the books she owned. None of her friends was in here, nor people she really knew. Asking a Coach if she could stay outside. He said sure and waved her away.

She gone outside and relaxed under a tree. Leaning her head back, she watched the sunlight dance through the fall leaves. It was mostly quiet now, so she relaxed and smiled.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:27 pm
Austin

After a good long while Austin finished the book the girl he met in the library suggested. He then closed it as he looked at the cover. "It was ok..." He said then put it down and sat up. He then looked out to the field. He noticed none the students were out today. "Guess the coaches decided to stay in the gym today..." he said with a sigh. "I was hoping to mess around in the gym to past the time...Guess I'll get a workout in." He said then got up and stretched.

He was wearing a black trench coat, white v-neck shirt, black jeans, and steel toe black boots on. He then headed to the edge of the gym's roof that was closest to the field. He jumped from the roof to the gym to the ground and headed to the field. He looked around to see what he could do.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:39 pm
Alice Silver

She was about to doze off, but woke up. Looking around she sighed and got up. Then she stood up and popped her back. Before she picked up her back pack and walked around a bit. Not sure where to go or what to do now. Rubbing her neck she yawned and rolled her shoulders.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out