Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
And This Is How It Started.... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:02 pm
This is for God Solder- Wolf and myself.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:12 pm
User Image

-WOLF-

The rain had finally begun to slow down as it had been coming down all day. This city was massive and full of all kinds of species though racial tension was still very very high. A cloaked figure was resting on the ground leaning against a random building. A small river of blood was running from under him thanks to the water from the rain. His features were completely hidden from the cloak and the large brimmed hat he had on his head and pulled down from over his face. There was one thing that could be clearly seen however which was the reason why no one cared to stop and speak a word to the stranger. It was a very long scythe blade leaning against the wall next to him with a furry clawed hand clinging to the staff. One might question of the creature was even still alive but the slight hint of snoring gave an answer to that question.

As he rested a group of men walk up to the stranger and began to harass him. "Look at this sorry sack. Hey you! Who gave you permission to rest here you half breed trash!" The groups leader spouted. The stranger leaning against the building did not move or stir from the mans taunting. If anything his snoring grew louder.  

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:24 pm
User Image

She was running from a fight she got in. The person's friends were walking by and tried to jump in. She had a limp but it was hard to tell it was a she in her jacket and baggy pants. Some how she stumbled into two people. Then she fell onto her side since she had been stabbed in the calf. And there was other wounds she was now just feeling through the fall.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:32 pm
User Image

-WOLF-

The people she ran into just happened to be the group of men that had been harassing the man leaning against the building. "Hey b***h! Watch where your going! Do you have a death wish or something?" The mans arm suddenly turned into a very long blade.

"Leave the woman alone. I wont give you another warning." The man leaning against the building stated as very calmly with a very cold tone of voice.

"Stay out of this half breed trash!" the thug yelled as he picked up the woman by the collar. "Now tell me how are you going to make it up to us?"  

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:46 pm
User Image

I am postin' from my 3DS and editing on pc]

She heard the men and laid there. Until one grabbed her by her shirt and jacket collars. "[Go kill yourselves!]", she said in an old tongue. To our ears it would sound like Gaelic. Ears appeared on top of her head. Cat or fox, hard to tell by a glance. Either way she used her claw like nails across the guy's face whom was holding her. He staggered but did not drop her, yet. She heard yells of other men and started to curse them in the same old tongue. From time to time English slipped out but it was 'unclear'. Finally the guy dropped her after she managed a kick to his balls. Stumbling backwards her back and head hit the lamp post behind her. Some could tell she was bleeding a fair amount. Her world started to get fuzzy and swimming now. She could not push herself off the ground. There was wounds to her right calf, left shoulder blade, and a couple at both of her hip bones. And there was a couple of stab wounds on her right forearm.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:03 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WOLF-

The strange leaning up against the building just sat there as the woman retaliated. His ears flicked slightly as he heard her screams but still did nothing. "Told you she was trouble." He stated calmly from under his hat as the screams of her attackers filled his ears. Finally the stranger heard a very loud clank which caused him to raised his head just slightly as he verified that the woman had just hit her head. As she stumbled and fell his eye caught sight of her wounds. A great sigh escaped him as the half breed decided he was going to have to actually move. "Ok that is enough." He stated again with a cold half dead tone to his voice.

"Shut up you ******** p***k! You don't even have the energy to stand so stop talking all high and mighty." The leader of the group yelled as he regained his stance and lunged for the stranger. He brought his blade across from the side so quickly the mans eyes could not see it. The clank from the attackers sword arm and Wolfs scythe seemed to come shortly after they actually struck each other. "W...whats that?" The thug yelled out.

Wolf lifted his head showing his golden eyes and wolfish features from under the brim of the hat. A cruel half smile started to slide across his lips as the half breed answered, "Its your death. It will be red and beautiful." A streak of silver was a quick blink of an eye to the other on lookers who were with the thug. They watched in horror as his head hit the ground and rolled to a stop with his blood spewing all over the wall of the building. A second scythe was now in his other hand that was not there before. Wolf slowly stood to his feet and growled the words, "You have angered me. I will show such low level creatures to attack people such as us." The remaining two men began to plead for their lives but were quickly silence as their heads were also removed. Once the blood from their bodies finished pushing out onto the side walk Wolf walked over to the woman on the ground. He winced slightly as he knelt down and asked, "May I assist you in some way?"

((Edit))  

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:11 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

She watched the fight in a daze. Then she saw him lean down to her,"Yes, help please.", she muttered. Only to weakly grab him hand as her nails were more like dogs claws of sorts. She was a red shewolf well her hair was dyed. But it was to cover up her past self. People were hunting her for her family ties. She was forgetting her old self fast in the past nine if not ten months. Soon enough she blacked out, staring at golden eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:28 pm
User Image

-WOLF-

Wolf quietly lifted her body into his arms and winced once again as he stood. Blood continued to drip down from his shirt and began to walk for a place that was know to let him stay a few nights if the owner was there to unlock the door of course.

Once they made it to their destination Wolf knocked lightly on the door of an old run down hotel. No one ever stayed their anymore except for the elderly man who owned the run down place. Once Wolf explained what happened the elderly man galdly let them in.

User Image

-WELKEY-

The old man asked calmly as he tended to the womans wounds, "Why do you always seem to find trouble Wolf. You could at least go a few months between killing people you know." The elder saw the blood dripping from his shirt and grumbled. "And path up your own damn wounds and stop bleeding on my floor please. Its not easy getting your demon blood stains out. Every time you come your always torn up and now you couldnt just stick with getting yourself ripped apart you had to drag an innocent girl into it.

User Image

-WOLF-

Wolf scoffed as he ripped a bottle of bourbon from Welkeys liquor cabinet without asking. "That woman is far from innocent trust me you weren't there. As for my wounds they will heal soon. I am a demon after all. Say she was using some kind of old spoken magic. its nothing like Waks typical sorcerer magic. Where do you think she learned it?"  

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:46 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

She was out for most of the walk then most her wounds being tended. With a tired groan she started to come to. "Damn all, morons... Hate 'em.", she said as her voice was alto. But had a Southern accent, we would know in our world. Well it had grown on her since she had been running away from her past self. But a hint of Irish like accent was mixed in. Opening her eyes she looked at the Elder Gentleman then Wolf. "Thank you.", she said with a small smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:01 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WELKEY-

Welkey smiled back to her and bowed his head slightly as he answered her. "It is quite alright. We are just glade your safe."

User Image

-WOLF-

Wolf scoffed at her thanking him and took a long drink from the bottle as blood still dripped from his shirt though it had begun to slow now. When Welkey mentioned they were glade she was safe Wolf grumbled, "Yhea."

User Image

-WELKEY-

Welkey shot a scowl to the half breed and then looked gently back to the girl. "Pay no attention to Wolf there he's not the most pleasant sort to be around at time but I assure you deep down..... really deep down... he dose care and is happy you survived. Oh my name is Welkey by the way and this is my home. Its not much now a days but at one time it shined brightly even at night. The most famous of creature came to stay here. In fact there was one time...."

User Image

-WOLF-

"She doesn't care about the good old days old man." Wolf interrupted Welkey and glared to her and then went back to drinking from the bottle. "Shes running away from something. She'll likely just use us and then run away like the last time we took in a stray."

User Image

-WELKEY-

"Wolf!" the old man yelled, "You can not put the actions of others off on her its not fair."

User Image

-WOLF-

Wolf got to his feet and started for the stairs holding his side stating, "Fine keep your new pet if you want she will just leave. they always leave. Im not making you feel better when she dose." He stumbled up the stairs grumbling, "I'll be in the bath if you need me."

User Image

-WELKEY-

When the bathing room door slammed shut Welkey flinched. "I'm sorry about him. We had some friends a few years back. One by one they all left us. Wolf never really got over it. He refuses to let others into his life. For some reason Im the only one he even talks to these day but thats when I see him. Once every few months if I'm lucky. So May I ask what has happened to you young lady? Where did you get such terrible wounds?"  

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:57 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

She watched the men and sighed. When Wolf had left she rolled her eyes. He seemed a bit, childish. Finally she managed to sit up and wince at the pain. "Did you stitch all my wounds?", she asked him. Then thought his question over on how she got the wounds. "I, got them from a fight today. I for whatever reason people love to be targeted by 'hunters' to call them. I was part way through my meal, and he threw it on the ground... I guess you can say I got stupid. But I've been doing jobs of odds and ends to get enough money to hide away when I can...", she said. And moved her legs up closer to her. Wincing at the pain but did not whimper or whine.

"I have been hunted for almost ten moons now... It's cause of my family, something I can not control. Even if I denied the people whom I did and did not love, they are blood to me and bond like, I to them...", she said. But then stopped suddenly as she started. She looked away with a worried wolf like look. She was own pack and Alpha really now. But she felt comfortable around this old man. Not noticing if Wolf did come back into the room or not. She reached into her boot and pulled out a pouch then which she opened slowly. It was about the size of her palm but barely was a thing in there it seemed.

Taking a deep breath she pulled something out and palmed it. "Can, I trust you two? I need shelter, food, time, and help.", she looked at the old man. Now putting the pouch back into her boot. Though it almost seemed to vanish with out much trouble. Magic or not, this young woman was trusting to be trusting, or lie through her teeth if need be. In her palm was a ruby size of a Robin bird's egg. Small, but still enough to cover what was and is needed. But for how long, it would be up to the men to choose how long she stayed.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:20 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WELKEY-

Welkey heard her story and her request as she held the small ruby out. He was about to accept but a mischievous grin started to form on his face as his attention turned to the stair case then back to her. The old man reached his hands out and close her fingers around the stone. "You are welcome to stay here as long as you want since we have more then enough room. I only ask two things in return. Do a few chores and run a few errands from time to time for me and also...." Welkey dropped his voice to a low whisper. "If you could try and be a good friend to my Wolf up stairs. I know he is could and cruel now but I assure you he did not always use to be this way. He was once very kind and open. He was once very well spoken and smiled all the time. I'm afraid I am getting to old these days. One of my greatest fears is to pass on not being able to see my friend smile as he use to once again. I know its an odd request so I will not ask that you put up with his crap or anything. Just... Well... show him you are then he thinks you are and I'm sure he will start to open up again... if there is anything left of the old Wolf that is." The man felt silly for asking such a thing but he saw the half breed as a son of sorts and hated to see him so unhappy with life.  

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:44 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

She watched him carefully and raised an eyebrow. Hearing his 'guidelines' to put it and then his request, for becoming a good friend with Wolf. She thought it over, it seemed better then trying to sleep then fend off rats that one fourth her size, Hell! It beat a lot of other places she had slept in. "I'll stay then.", she said. "How long do I need these stitches?", she asked him. Her healing time was slower then a demon's but still. It bugged her not able to do things she could do with out the threads in her skin. Shifting was one of them, though now from head to toes she looked normal. Her ears were human, nose, nails, hands, legs, even her toes and toe nails.

She felt something old in her stir. Maybe it was the need to comfort someone, whom would not try to sell her out. Though she would try to get under Wolf's skin for fun, maybe. But once she was healed of her wounds, well she would start to drive either man nuts. Slowly she gone to stand up, but her damaged calf complained at the weight. Making her growl under her breath. Pain was something she had learned to bare. But when it came to healing her body she became impatient.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:15 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WELKEY-

He smiled when she said she would stick around. "Oh the stitches Ummmm." He quickly moved to grab a very large book from a book shelf at the far in of what was being used as a living room though it use to be the check in area and front desk. "May I ask why species you are young lady? I can give you a better time frame when I know your healing rate and what elements you are weakest to."

-----------------------------------------------

User Image

-WOLF-

He walked down the stairs from the bathing room with a towel draped around his neck and wearing only a towel around his waist. He pulled out another bottle from the liquor cabinet and began to guzzle it down giving a great sigh after taking half the bottle down. The wound could now be seen. It was a very large sword wound which ran from his stomach and clearly exited his lower back just left of the spin. Welkey was shooting him a very dirty looked which finally caused the demon to ask, "What?"

----------------------------------------------

User Image

-WELKEY-

"Damn it Wolf put some cloths on! We have a lady in the building and Im positive she dose not want to see that!" The demon sighed going back to his drink. "Hey I'm serious. Now get dressed and come back down here when your done. The elevator is still broken and when we a re finished talking I want you to take her up to a room please."

((Edit))
-----------------------------------------------

User Image

-WOLF-

Wolf looked as if he could careless about Welkeys argument. "Fine I will help her up the stairs. I suppose its only right since I brought her here in the first place." Wolf placed the already empty bottle on the check in desk along with the one from before. "Get a hold of Lato and tell him a need a new Mark."

------------------------------------------

User Image

-WELKEY-

The old man had a saddened expression come over his face," Already.... But you just got home. Wont you stay a while longer and maybe rest up a bit."

-------------------------------------

User Image

-WOLF-

The demon growled slightly, "Im a demon I do not need rest I need new pray to hunt." He leaned against the front desk as he gave the room a look and sighed, "Besides this place isn't home any more old man. its just a run down building we stay that you refuse to let go." he turned his head to stare at some pictures on the wall as he added very quietly, "home doesn't exist."  

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:26 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

"I'm...", she started to say and stopped only to look at Wolf. Then she looked at Welkey,"Shadow wolf shifter.", she told him, in a shy voice. "Shadows are the family element from my Mother's side, it's rare for anyone to get the shadow powers... I learned a lot of the tongue when I was young. Shifting isn't possible with stitches. I'll just wound up hurt.", she said. "Ten moons, no home, no family. At least you got someone to care for you!", she snapped at Wolf.

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff