Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Taking a Blind Jump, Somewhere Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:35 pm
This is for AztecSunGod and me! Stalk, no posties!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:46 pm
User Image

Name: Lily Thorn

Bio: She is a white witch, and one of the few. There is 3 white witches to 7 dark witches. Parts of history she recalls. But she is normally caring and gentle. She does not have a wand, since it normally they are taken away. But she does not always need a wand. Though it helps focus her powers better. She's been a healer in a good number of rich house holds. But normally abused but that has not broken her spirit, since she normally gets revenge in a 'White Witch Way' she calls it.

Personality: Kind, and kind of bubbly. Yet cold or awkward around new people. Well at least guards and new 'owners'. When people help her she accepts it but is unsure of them. Since some people treat her normal and others treat her like a curse.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tony's Profilexxxx

User Image

Name: Zeke Dewitt

Race: Jumper (Teleporter)

Orientation: Straight

Personality: Tends to have more of a serious tone around new people and those involved in his war. When left unguarded he expresses normal human emotions. Mention his parent or family and he tends to be distant about it.

Bio:Zeke born of regular human parents but once they discovered he was a Jumper, they ran away to protect him against the Paladins who hunt him and every other Jumper. Eventually he lost his parents a the age of 9 and spent a few years on the run from Paladins. He had to steal what he can in order to survive. Eventually he meet with other Jumpers at the age of 15 and for the last few years helped them by finding more Jumpers and help out any race of people that have been wrongly hurt or displaced from the Paladins.  

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:03 pm
Lily Thorn

User Image

She was being forced into magic proof metal cuffs. It was hand cuffs that gone down to her feet. She recoiled at the guard's touches and nearly fell over. But got caught by her hair. Some one else, one of these guys friend's had brought her. She knew she could not run nor shift. Growling she got shoved into a car and huffed. Only for a guard to put her seat belt on for her and briefly brush her chest. She managed to elbow him and smirked only to get slapped. They were up a 100 foot long drive way facing the door. Once they got out of the drive way she looked around.

She looked at her lap and fiddled with the cuffs boredly. Though she knew they would never take them off her. Again she was bare footed and tucked her feet under her. As she sat there with her feet under her. Then she was thinking of trying to bust the window open now.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:58 pm
User Image

㊐㊑㊒㊓㊔㊕㊖㊗㊘㊜㊝㊞㊟㊠㊡㊢ ⓵ ㊣㊤㊥㊦㊧㊨㊩㊪㊫㊬㊭㊮㊯㊰

Zeke took a bunch of the new jumpers in the wooded area to train them on predicting there jumping and using codes to communicate incase of evacuation. You all have 30 minutes to find the hidden object and if you must communicate use the bird whistles. Understood? Then...break! All the new one left and started jumping from branch to branch some made to much noise others bought there time

Zeke felt odd about today he sensed that thing might be getting interesting.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

AztecSunGod
Crew

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:02 pm
Lily Thorn

User Image

Taking a deep breath she grabbed the door handle, and shouldered the door. Which came open resulting in her tumbling in a weird way. They were close to the woods and she laid on the ground stunned. The door stopped after a couple of hundred feet or so. She tried to stand up only to fell the urge to throw up. The guys were running at her. "Crap, crap, crap.", she grumbled. And managed to sit up then try to get to her feet. The guards seemed shocked by something, but she could not focus in on it. As the cuffs still kept her powers from working.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:09 pm
User Image

Zekes recruits started to move about but one stopped to watch the road. He saw the truck and Lily in a strange chain and started to make whistle noises. He noises traveled back torwards Zeke.

When he heard the whitlse he jumped and saw the scene going on between Lily and the guard he nodded and started to scare the guards before appearing between them while the other jumped around. What are you doing here?! He had his back to Lily since he assumed she wasnt at fault.

AztecSunGod
Crew

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:17 pm
Lily Thorn

User Image

"Uh? I need to get away...", she managed. Only to try to get to her feet again. But she fell onto her side. Scarping her arm and hand. Not even crying out in pain nor have tears.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:04 pm
User Image

Zeke looked behind him and saw her in the cuff. Then shouted to the constantly moving jumper. Subdue them and get the key! The jumpers did without any problems even if the guards attempted to fight back they lose. Once Zeke had the key in his hand he went over to Lily and lightly put a hand on her back. Sorry for the dizziness. He jumped her back to where they had there base within the mountain he then proceeded to unlock her cuffs.

AztecSunGod
Crew

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:57 pm
Lily Thorn

User Image

She started to pass out. So she seen little of the fight. Only to wake up and feeling sick with a hint of dizzy. She notice the guy in front of her to look at him. She looked curiosly at him. Like a cat to an animal it had never seen before. "Where am I?", she asked him. Her accent was thick with Southern accent, since she had been moved to different Southern states over about 60 years or so. But a gruffness of Irish was hidden.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:51 pm
User Image

Zeke's new recruits soon followef back in they left the slave traders back in the car tied up and waiting to get a decision on what to do with them. Zeke waved his hand to signify they are free to roam until he made the desision. They all started to either jump or walk away. You're safe for now. Tell me something why where those men after you? And why are you in cuffs? He wondered if she is a slave but if she isnt then he would have to wonder why else she would be in that scenerio.

AztecSunGod
Crew

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:16 pm
Lily Thorn

User Image

When she came to she looked at Zeke. He used a stern voice with her, but nothing harsh as her old owners, rarely were they nice to her. Finally she found her voice after taking a few deep breaths. "I, am a slave... And a more rare one, I don't know how long I have been alive any more. I am a witch, a white one. I have been forced to heal men and women of gangs to try to keep people from dying. Because some people were selfish.", she told him. Her voice was a gentle, low, and bit Southern sounding. But she talked faster then some Southern people, whom took a week to talk of their one day since they used one word per a minute it seems.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:16 pm
User Image

Zeke listened to her story and arched a brow. He was tempted to say it was a lie. But then figured she may be telling the truth. Maybe. I'll believe you for now you aren't a paladin which is good for me and my Jumpers. He offered her a hand to help her up. You have family I can return you to? He figured he could help her be free that way.

AztecSunGod
Crew

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:30 pm
Lily Thorn

User Image

She just sat there and kept her hands in her lap. "No, I was taken from my family, so many years ago... About four hundred, or so.", she told him. "Black witches normally kill any white witches they find. Worse then cats and dogs.", she added on.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:16 pm
User Image

Zeke blinked a few time trying to be sure he didnt misheard what she said. Did you say four hundred years. he couldnt even imagine living that long. Hell most jumpers didnt survive past thirty five due to the paladins. Did you knew about our kind back then?

AztecSunGod
Crew

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:20 pm
Lily Thorn

User Image

She looked at him and shook her head. "No, not from where I have lived through out my life. So many homes and people. Most were wounded when I tended to them.", she explained to him. "I was healer and never allowed to stay long with them unless they were gonna die or I had to hear their last words.", she added on. Her voice was depressed as she rubbed her eyes.

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff