Crew

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:54 am
Also Happy St.Paddy's Day
So in the past week there has been about 42 announcements.
1 for Ei report
1 Mc
1 Gold Shop Rig
2 Flynn's plunder/ending
(One saying it ended and another saying they updated it) 1 Mini Gold Shop update
1 So Called company update
1 Free Contest
And one more to say that Nicole's gold sinks were ending soon. I did not include links to this one.
But the other 33 are cash shop junk. (That includes the two about the monthly Chance Items)
So they pushed out a new GG (gold generator) Bundle that contains 48 gens.
NewRecolors and sale of older recolors.
*Sumer Daisy
*Terre Reverie
One Bundle For Angelic Pendant along with two new recolors (Heavenly Pendant, Divine Pendant,)
One Bundle for Demonic pendant along with 4 new recolors of it. ( Infernal Pendant, the Nefarious Pendant, the Deceitful Pendant, the Cursed Pendant)
One Bundle for Nitemare Scarf with 4 new recolors ( White Nitemare Scarf, Mint Nitemare Scarf, Cream Nitemare Scarf, Pink Nitemare Scarf)
One Bundle for Mini Nitemare Wings 4 recolors (Mini White Nitemare Wings, Mini Mint Nitemare Wings, Mini Cream Nitemare Wings, Mini Red Nitemare Wings)

And as of right now in the cash shop with no announcements yet there are :
Pot of gold (Gold Generator)
Pot of Gold Bundle (12 Pack)
Re-re-re-release of Princess Collection Bundle (with a new recolor Princess of the Orbit)
Madhouse Bundle

Gone but was there
Toga Party
And 3 bundles to "celebrate" the Ides of March (Bundle of the Goddesses,Bundle of the Gods,Bundle of the Monsters)

So whats your input on the things listed above?
What ideas do you have for us today guilders?
Any questions you think we should try and ask?
(Please qoute me with anything I might have missed. )

St Paddy's Day Items
x
Lucky Rainbow  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:03 am
Pot of Gold will give you up to 1 billion gold. Dx
Do we get anything for free today? Or are we just that unlucky? -_-
~keeping fingers crossed~

Oh well, it's all about my friends at this point anyhow, I'm lucky to have those. :3  

Cranberry-Conundrum

Fanatical Explorer

Umioko

Playful Friend

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:00 am
These announcements - the shear number of them are amazing. They're so overwhelming and most of them are sort of pointless (reminders, leaving soon).

Especially yesterday where they brought back Dice Roll and said it would only be in the shop until midnight of that same day they announced it was back, and then they sent out a reminder that it was leaving soon.
Like, what the heck? Did we really need that reminder announcement for that? NO. No we did not. emotion_facepalm

I made a thread in the Site Feedback about the announcement spam asking Gaia to try out a schedule and even provided an example. gonk They need to change something about all this.

Oh, and don't even get me started on that gold generator. Like maaaan, we all called it. We called it two AtGs back. rofl
I'm surprised they didn't make the max winning 2 billion like with Candy Hearts or whatever, with this day all about gold and stuff.

Last week we had 69 visitors? Hehuehehue.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:40 am
Any idea as to what cheesy freebie we'll get from this "event?"  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

RS Sailor Pink

Friendly Sailor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:52 am
Cranberry-Conundrum
Pot of Gold will give you up to 1 billion gold. Dx
Do we get anything for free today? Or are we just that unlucky? -_-
~keeping fingers crossed~

Oh well, it's all about my friends at this point anyhow, I'm lucky to have those. :3

There are an event right now hosted by Odanodan over at St. Patrick's Day topic.
I am actually curious what item we will get if we "catch" him?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:59 am
RS Sailor Pink
There are an event right now hosted by Odanodan over at St. Patrick's Day topic.

I'm wondering the same thing! That, and how in the world you're supposed to "catch" the bloody leprechaun in the first place! Good grief, so far I've got no luck.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

RS Sailor Pink

Friendly Sailor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:00 pm
Princess Zelda21
RS Sailor Pink

I'm wondering the same thing! That, and how in the world you're supposed to "catch" the bloody leprechaun in the first place! Good grief, so far I've got no luck.

I think it will be when he post in the thread then the first one to quote him would the one to "catch" him.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:58 pm
Princess Zelda21

RS Sailor Pink

By catch it mean either have him quote you or find a post of his that has a valid link. Meaning his grant links expire (much like the egg links in Easter last year.)

This is the event Item Lucky Rainbow
User Image
I don't have a fresh link so I can't give you one but I hope this helps.  

Izzy Derp
Crew

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:06 pm
Well it wasn't that hard to call a Pot-of-Gold Generator as being obvious emotion_donotwant

pwease link me to my precious free Gaia item, rainbows.....so pretty.... emotion_kirakira

Thanks for setting this up Izzy, I was at work all day yesterday busy as heck and then had to wake up early to go lookie houses with my bosses.

Didn't another NPC put out a gold sink?

Ivans surplus in Dernier Cri! Past chance item generator for 20,000 gold. They should have made it a bit more expensive though. Even the halloween event potions were 50k  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:14 pm
Pwnder
Well it wasn't that hard to call a Pot-of-Gold Generator as being obvious emotion_donotwant

pwease link me to my precious free Gaia item, rainbows.....so pretty.... emotion_kirakira

Thanks for setting this up Izzy, I was at work all day yesterday busy as heck and then had to wake up early to go lookie houses with my bosses.

Didn't another NPC put out a gold sink?

Ivans surplus in Dernier Cri! Past chance item generator for 20,000 gold. They should have made it a bit more expensive though. Even the halloween event potions were 50k

No issues my day today was pretty relaxed as should most my Mondays here out with exceptions of emergency and such.
Also yea I listed it under the gold shop rig Because that what it was.(Its there with a Link to the Announcement) I'll try and hunt down another link for you and quote you with it.

Edit - here is one I don't know if it will work or not.
[NPC] Odanodan
Are ye feelin' lucky, punk? 'Cause I sure am! Lucky

Izzy Derp
Crew

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:18 pm
<3I should add some green to my avi...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:48 pm
There's been 42 announcements? o.o Woah, that's alot... I guess it's partly because gaia keeps making more announcements about the same thing. For example the dice roll things, how many announcements did that alone have? =.=; One announcement per thing is enough... >.>; Now if only gaia agreed... =u=;

And happy saint Patrick's day! biggrin We don't celebrate it here, but I hope you all who do have fun today. ^u^  

Hexamoth

Backwoods Elder

unicorndicks

Beloved Streaker

14,075 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:01 pm
At least they are making an Easter event.. It's something at least. But probably going to include having to buy items to do most things.

As a pure Irish girl, I have to say, there should be more patties day things. Like a hat or something.... -.-  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:26 pm
I noticed on Friday the marketplace prices started boosting up again, Crimson Heaven Piercing Drill for example has gone from 60k to 247k+ gold cost in 4 days or less.

All these gold generators are making playing the MP more and more difficult, add into that another cash in holiday and things keep looking bleaker and bleaker.

The reward grant link works, do you mind if I share that in the forum?

XxRawr_HugsxX there was a hat last year I believe, I am wearing it in fact razz

42 announcements is insane, and Nicolae's gold sink did not seem to permanently lower prices seeing as they are going up again.
I almost forgot happy St patrick's day, soda bread for all!  

Tigrosharu

Ethereal Trickster

21,240 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Spiderliciously

Friendly Giver

28,375 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:41 pm
Is it possible that there is jealousy here over people who can afford to buy gaia cash? There are alot of affordable things on gaia still to appreciate than to just call them junk.
the announcements are rediculous i agree. its getting out of hand and needs to be dealt with.
I see people dressed here with fancy items or expensive items so are they buying gc too but come here to complain about it? or are they just really smart at shopping?
If some are really smart at shopping without using GC i suggest making a thread about it and giving us hints and tips on how to buy from gaia without using GC. I think that would be an effective way for us to stop using GC.
I wouldnt mind offering a few tips. and i dont have all that many I am sure there are alot of smart gaians out here in the community to offer suggestions as well. It would be a proactive thing to do.  
♻ATG Archive

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff