Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply ✿ - - - GREAT HALL
ATTENTION, STUDENTS! THE SCHOOL HAS LIED TO YOU! (Event) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:30 pm
        The last traces of winter are pushed on the occasional breeze, biting at the necks of passing students on an otherwise nice day; spring is at the doorstep, and the sight of trees slowly beginning to bud leaves gives more than a few students a feeling of relief.
        ashes to ashes
        It's a fairly regular day, as far as days go; for a spy academy, 'uneventful' is a taste familiar to all of the students. So at the sight of a masked girl trying to climb the bulletin board, the students prefer to watch from a distance than bother getting the teachers. It takes a few minutes, and amongst the concealed whispers of 'where did she come from?' the figure finally manages to stand on the edge of the bulletin board.
        liars breathe smoke like air
        Red, thick hair blows slightly in the wind as the girl carefully spreads her feet apart, red sneakers curling in half and legs shaking in what might be from the cold or nervousness. The students have gathered around, now, and the girl takes a moment to self consciously tug her scarf further up her nose. It's a ridiculous look, but fairly effective as far as concealing oneself goes. The girl turns her megaphone on, inhaling a deep breath before she brings it up to her lips.
        "STUDENTS OF GALLAGHER AND BLACKTHORNE ACADEMY!" She booms, and the volume makes it easy to recoil and step back, but also easy to intrigue the teenagers. "YOU HAVE HAD THE COVERS DRAWN OVER YOUR EYES!
        but I have no interest in killing my lungs
        During the beginning of December, Blackthorne hosted a ball celebrating the reopening of the school. The ball went well, except for one little well planned mishap -- the death of Beatrice Williams. "
        so listen to me, and believe
        A murmuring rippled through the crowd, now, and the masked stranger sucks in a breath of satisfaction at the expressions showcased on the group circling around her. Kids have their cellphones out, and when the figure realizes she places a hand on her hip. "You have been told Beatrice died by accident," Her voice comes out hasty now, noticing a student run to get a teacher-- "You have been LIED TO!"
        though I am as informed
        Feet still precariously balanced against the edge of the board, the girl spreads out one of her arms. "I am the spirit of Bea!" She snarls, voice vicious, "UNTIL THE INFORMATION BEHIND MY DEATH IS FOUND, I CURSE THIS SCHOOL AND THE PEOPLE WHO DARE ENTER IT!
        as you yourself are.
        A teacher has arrived, now, and the students make way hastily -- it's too late. The stranger shoves a hand into her pocket, grabbing fliers and throwing them out to the crowd as the wind picks up once more. Her arms come together, hand flying towards her wrist, and there is a loud BAM! from both inside and outside the school. The fire alarm starts up with a demanding wail and gray smoke barely covers up the sight of the figure falling off the edge of the sign and slamming into the ground on their side.
        and while I hate you -- because your existence meant the end of hers
        Shouts arise in the crowd as gas is inhaled and paper flutters everywhere, the low growl of an engine barely heard amongst the sound.

you are the only people who can find out why
        so please, I'm begging you.

Hallucogenic gases have exploded all over the academy! Long exposure to the gases will make one hallucinate terribly, so make sure you've got a gas mask on hand!
        uncover the truth.
        The stranger won't be leaving any time soon -- but it'll be a hard time trying to keep up with her!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:55 pm
User Image
                                                                    ιғ ι тold yoυ ɯ ԋ α ƚ ι wαѕ, woυld yoυ тυrɴ yoυr Ⴆαƈƙ мe?
                                                                    αɴd ιғ ι ѕeeмed ⓓⓐⓝⓖⓔⓡⓞⓤⓢ, woυld yoυ вe scared?

ωнєяє: Galla Grounds // ωнσ: Who knows? // σσc: first post hopefully?? Also Vi's hallucinations are gon be in black bold italics uvu

Every alarm Vi had was ringing. A mysterious person appearing on a campus that was supposed to be secure should have sent Vi in the opposite direction. She should have packed up her things, assumed they were coming for her, and burned all the files that she had kept on her person so carefully for the last two and a half years. That's what she would have done a year ago.

But once they mentioned Bea... well, Vi couldn't ignore that. She'd shoved herself to the front of the crowd, fully intent on dragging that stupid redhead down and demanding more answers. What did she mean, Bea's death wasn't an accident? It was a stray firework. Bea had undone herself because she'd made a mistake. She'd... she'd had too much alcohol the night before, and she ******** up on her own.

There was no goddamn way in hell that her death wasn't an accident. There just couldn't be. If it wasn't an accident, then the bastards that orchestrated it wouldn't be breathing, because Vi already would have found them and carved their hearts out.

Now, as she choked on gas, Victoria's only thought was
                                                                        I ******** up.

She shouldn't have left that party, no matter how a*****e-y Jared was. She shouldn't have left Bea alone. She shouldn't have let the little firecracker out of her sight. She shouldn't have stormed off. She should have been there, protected Bea. It was so stupid of her to ******** leave her alone.

Vi coughed and stumbled forward blindly. She plowed into someone, but she didn't care. Underneath the students yelling in confusion and... terror? Vi didn't know, and she didn't care. Underneath all that there was the purr of an engine starting up, which mean the strange girl was leaving, and Vi would not let her go without answers.
                                                                        "G-get back here!" Vi yelled, trying to spot something, anything, to give her a sense of direction. There was a shadow over there, maybe that was where the weird girl was? She sprinted forward through the smoke...

...and straight into the board that the stranger was previously standing on. Vi coughed some more, but this time she heard something. Something she shouldn't have been able to. Loud and clear, cutting through the bickering and yelling...

"Roooooosiiiiiie!"

ι ɢeт тнe ƒ є є ℓ ι η g jυѕт Ⴆҽƈαυʂҽ, everyтнιɴɢ ι touchιѕɴ'т ⓓ ⓐ ⓡ ⓚ eɴoυɢн
                                                                    тнαт тнιѕ ρяσвℓєм lιeѕ ιɴ мe

ιмαɢe ѕoυrce
lαyoυт вy jeɴɴαlαια

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:19 pm
【sσʀα】↗↗【11】↗↗【ƒairy ωren】

【ωho i'm ωiтh: students】↗↗【hoω i ƒeeℓ: confused and upset】↗↗【ωhere i am: Outside

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝

Sora knew something was wrong. Someone breaking in was not a normal occurrence and she was completely unnerved by this. Her instincts told her to pay close attention to what was going on, but she was confused. She did not go to the ball so she did not know what all happened there. Sora bit her cheek, as she heard that Beatrice's death was not an accident.

Bea's dead? How?

The raven-haired girl was shocked and upset that someone so sweet and upbeat was dead. This could not be happening, no it had to be a dream. She regretted not going to the ball. She regretted it greatly. Sora felt someone bump into her and she stumbled, almost falling to the ground. That's when she started to cough. The smoke and gas were in her lungs and she could barely breath. She looked up to see the red-headed intruder leaving and pushed herself off of the ground.

"It can't be... No, she can't be..." Sora whispered and took a deep breath, earning a coughing fit from her."Get back here and give us some answers!" She called out, but sadly her voice did not carry, it was quiet, as if she were having trouble breathing. So she started to try to run back into the building, hoping that she could get into her room before she passed out.

↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝

Her Voice

Photosource: 马尾辫【临摹】
Pixiv ID: 28027855
Member: 剑啸九天罢

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:33 pm
[imgsrc]x
User Image
User Image

He didn't know why he cared, but he did. Maybe it was because of that rare moment of one-on-one conversation that had made the two feel awkwardly connected and intimate, or maybe just because Bea was dead, but the though of approaching the black-haired girl who hated his guts didn't seem so foreign anymore. So he threw all thought of self-preservation out the window and ducked into the stinging, choking cloud.
                                  His hands found her first. He caught onto her shoulder, closed his eyes, and shouted through the all-penetrating mist.
                                  "Black Rose, are you ******** insane?"
                                  It came out as a half-snarl. Jared flung the girl backwards, out of the direction of the gases, before following blindly in that direction. He collapsed near a stone pillar, completely unaware of his surroundings.
                                  "For ******** sake."
                                  He coughed and rolled over, trying to steady himself, but it seemed as if some of the gases had already affected him. Jared held his head, trying to make sense of the images that swam across his vision.

Jennalaia

Angstbucket Edgelord

Shadowy Phantom

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:12 pm
User Image

ωнєяє: Galla Grounds // ωнσ: Keris // σσc: Son nobody knows Vi's name so if you could refer to her as Rose or Black Rose pls and ty uvu

Vi slammed into the ground hard and coughed. Who the hell threw her!? Moreover, who the hell could have thrown her? She wasn't sure if Blackthorne was visiting today, and only one of the boys could have thrown her.

"Rooooosiiiiie!"

Again. There it was again. Vi tried to jump to her feet immediately, but running into a board and getting thrown several feet had made her woozy. She swayed, but managed to keep her balance through sheer will and training. Then a tall someone blindly stumbled out of the thickest of the fog and crashed into one of the pillars at the front of the building. That mess of hair and reek of alcohol... it could only have been... him.

Vi made a face. Out of all the people that she felt obliged to help, it had to be Jared? She ran through her database of names, trying to remember what she called him.
                                                                        Jared is... Jared is... Keris. Yes, that seemed right. But Douchebag suited him better. However, this was a serious emergency, and Vi couldn't afford fanning the flames of a serious grudge. That didn't mean, however, she had to be particularly nice to the creep.

Vi couldn't afford to be too emotional about the situation. She needed to act, she needed to gather as much information as possible and then act. She couldn't go crazy with grief. Not again.

"Rooooosiiiiie!"

Strike that. She couldn't go crazy, period. Vi calmed down, took a few breathes, and let... her take over. She felt herself get cold, but she was used to it. She couldn't possibly keep this up for long, anyway. Not with the gas, not with the voices.

Vi hurried over to Jared and put a hand on his back, pulling him upright.
                                                                        "On your feet, Keris!" she yelled, trying to make herself heard over the din. "And for that matter, I am not ******** insane. Not when I find out I have a chance to take revenge for whichever bastards took my best friend's life. Now get the hell up before I cut off your alcohol for a year."

Vi paused. Was Keris even sober? s**t.

ιмαɢe ѕoυrce
lαyoυт вy jeɴɴαlαια

PoppiHolla

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:10 pm
[imgsrc]x
User Image
User Image

"No alcohol since last night, Rose," he murmured with a grin, despite the incessant pounding in his head, "I'm all clear."
                                  He knew that it was just the way she saw him, alcohol and all - but when things were serious, he knew to stay away from the drink. He didn't usually start until after noon, anyways.
                                  He rolled back over and sat up, still blind to the real world. From what blurred strains of shouting he could hear, Jared gathered that she wanted him up and out of here. The problem was that he couldn't. He could hardly feel his legs, let alone see around him without getting severely dizzy. He also gathered that she, at least, wasn't hallucinating like he was. He swore he could hear some girl - Bea's ghost, or something, talking up a storm in the background, but focused only on the angry female voice closest to him. That one had a better possibility of being real. Last he remembered, Bea was completely and utterly dead.
                                  "Rose," and for once, his voice was as cold as chilled whiskey, and very calm, "I need a moment. I still can't see that well. Get yourself someplace safe, and stay the ******** out of that smoke. We don't know who that girl is yet. Don't go running back to her again until you know for sure."
                                  Then, partly as a response to her threat and partly to make sure she hadn't left and done something stupid, he muttered under his breath with a smirk:
                                  "You think I'm hard to deal with now? I'm civil, at least. Cut off the alcohol and it'll be worse for you, baby."

Jennalaia

Angstbucket Edgelord

Shadowy Phantom

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:55 pm
User Image

ωнєяє: Galla Grounds // ωнσ: Jared // σσc: N/A

"Why do I find that hard to believe?" Vi muttered. She looked back over the chaos. People were shouting, people were swatting at things that weren't there. Hallucinations? That had to be the only explanation for the voice she heard. Yes, just a hallucination. Vi shrugged it off.

"Vick?"

Vi froze up. Then she fell to her knees.
                                                                        Hallucination. Just a hallucination. Has to be a hallucination. It's a hallucination. It's not real it's not real it's not real it's not real it's not real it's not real it's not real i t's no t re al

She shivered, then shook her head. Hard. The last thing she needed was to succumb to hysteria. She probably looked like an idiot now, falling. But what did it matter? She didn't... she didn't care what anyone thought of her.

Least of all this a*****e.

"Since when do I take orders from you?" She snapped, climbing to her feet. "I follow my own rules. True, we don't know who she is, but we're not going to unless someone gets intel on her, and that isn't going to happen anytime soon with all this... mass hysteria." She tossed her hair behind her shoulders. "Someone's gotta do it, and since so far the only clearheaded ones are you and me, it'll be one of us. And if you can't stand, then it's me."

Vi coughed. The smoke and the gas were incredibly thick, but at least she and Jared were out of the very thickest part. Everyone else, at the moment, seemed either caught up in the crowd or lost in hysteria. Vi frowned. That meant that, as far as she could tell, she and Jared were the only clearheaded ones, or at least the most clearheaded. The logical course of action was for them to pair up, but Vi despised the idea. Not only was Jared a dickface, Vi had been partly blaming him for the last few months on Bea's death. If he hadn't gotten Bea so <********> drunk, maybe she wouldn't have made a mistake with the fireworks and died, she'd reflected on for months, on campus or off. But now... now she suspected otherwise.

"Vick."

Vi jumped. She needed to focus, dammit, or she wouldn't be of help at all. Which way did that stupid girl go?

Catching Jared's final comment, Vi growled,
                                                                        "Don't call me baby ever again unless you're not particularly fond of your d**k."

ιмαɢe ѕoυrce
lαyoυт вy jeɴɴαlαια

PoppiHolla

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:08 pm
[imgsrc] x
User Image
User Image

"You're going."
                                  His tone was bland, a statement. He could at least discern that her voice was getting further away, so he reached out as best he could, caught on female fingers - Rose's, he hoped - before they slipped out of grasp. Jared's hand fell limply back to his side as he blindly swung his head in the direction where his hand had connected the other one.
                                  "You're not..."
                                  Then he winced and held his head, hearing a myriad voices telling him to go with her, go this way, go that. Suddenly, an image swam up clear to the forefront of his vision. He could could see Bea, some shadowy, intangible form of the girl, running just some meters ahead, nearing. Then it was gone. Lips on his own. A drunk, slurred voice. A champagne bottle in his hand.
                                  "...can't stand, then it's me."
                                  He shook his head and tried to locate the real girl.
                                  "You're not heading in the right direction. What if..."
                                  He coughed as phantom lips hit his own again.
                                  "What if that girl killed Bea? Wouldn't that be exactly what she wants? For you to run straight into her trap?"
                                  Jared made a movement as if to push himself off the ground, but his legs remained limp.
                                  "I can't stop you, I guess," he shrugged, "but it appears that I value my d**k more than you value your life, if you're willing to go in there blind."

Jennalaia

Angstbucket Edgelord

Shadowy Phantom

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:55 am
User Image

ωнєяє: Galla Grounds // ωнσ: Jared // σσc: This is why you don't take deep breaths when there's hallucinogenic gas //laughs maniacally

Vi started forward but paused as she felt Jared's hand brush hers. She looked back to see Douchey McDoucheface curled up on the ground. She bit her lip; okay, obviously she couldn't just leave him lying here, at least not in a normal circumstance. Even though she hated his guts, he was a student, and Vi had started to watch out for students in dangerous situations. Her first instinct was to get him to a safe place, but the situation called for immediate action. He muttered something about not going in the right direction, and then posed a question. Vi scoffed.

"If she killed Firecracker, then why the hell would she come here and tell us her death wasn't an accident?" she asked. "Wouldn't she rather us think that her death was an accident, so we wouldn't investigate? Moreover, why would she come to a school filled to the brim with spies and peopled trained to kill if she killed Firecracker? It doesn't make sense."

She didn't have time to waste on this imbecile. She took a few more deep breaths, feeling herself get colder and colder, so she could try to think more clearly. "And for the record, my life is worthless. There are only two people I give a serious s**t about in this world, and if I'm told that I can avenge one of them, I'm going to take that chance." Vi stood, feeling herself get colder still as the facade took hold of her. Her thoughts took a more logical approach. The girl had a motorcycle parked close by. A blue one, yes? She would have needed to move away from the crowd and away from the building, so she should have gone in... this direction. Vi started walking through one of the thickest clouds of smoke, and Jared faded out of view very quickly. She walked fast. The girl couldn't be too far away. After a breach like this the academy had to be on lockdown, so she wouldn't be able to escape easi-

"Sport."

Vi froze up. Through the gas and smoke in front of her... there was a figure... a frighteningly familiar figure...

"Just head down to the library for an hour or so, I got some things to prepare."

No... it couldn't be... it was impossible... Vi shook her head. It had to be an illusion. There was simply no other explanation. Then the figure shifted in size. Now it looked like...

"Rogue?" Vi whispered.

"Fake."

Vi took a few steps back, taking a few deep breaths.
                                                                        Everything is fine. Just keep up the facade, don't let go of her, don't let her disappear or you'll fall apart-

"Fake fake fake fake fake fake fake"

It's not real, he's not real, he's not here, it's just a hallucination, he's not real, you're not real."

"fakefakefakefakfefakefakefak fak e fake"

"You aren't real, you're not real, you're not REAL GO AWAY."

The figures seemed to multiply, advancing towards Vi. What little facade was still scrapped together was ripped away as violently as a bandage off an arm, leaving only Vi. Only Vi hadn't happened in a long time. Was it just Vi's imagination, or did the ground seem... redder?

"AKE FAK E FAK E FA K E F AK E MU RD ER ER FAK E KI LL ER FA K E D EAD MU RD ERE ER K IL LER FA K E M URDER DER MU RDE ER"

"Sh-shut up."

"FAKE FAK EK FAKE M URUDRER K IL ELER Y O U KI L LED US , KILL ER M UR DER ER D EA D KI LE LEER M U RDER ER ER K IL LER COU LDN'T S VA E HE R KIL L LER FAK KE K I L LER M UR DE R ER"

Vi screamed and sank to her knees. A lump swelled in her throat, but she refused to cry. The figures, shrouded in mist, faded in and out of existence, and their voices seemed never-ending to the teen. She covered her ears, but they still forced their way into her skull, wrapping around her brain. She felt alone, isolated, when in reality she was only about five yards from Jared.

" FKAEK FKILLER MUR DER ER KILL LER CO OULDN'T S AVE HE R F AKE K ILL EER MU RD ER MURDER MU RD ER ER MU RDER ER MURDERER MURDER ER"

"STOP!"

Perhaps taking so many deep breaths had been a bad idea after all.

ιмαɢe ѕoυrce
lαyoυт вy jeɴɴαlαια

PoppiHolla

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:18 am
[imgsrc] x
User Image
User Image

"I think coming to this school and telling us that a death we thought was an accident, was actually an accident would have made us even more suspicious," he retorted dryly. This was good. Every time he started bickering with Rose, some semblance of what little normalcy was left returned. Almost. He could still smell the smoke and feel in hanging like a dark cloud over him. Was he in the midst of it? Was it spreading fast? He still couldn't find his bearings, and could only guess at his location by feeling around with his hands. Too bad the campus floors all felt practically the same.
                                  "Look, Rose, it's obvious this person isn't completely stupid, or else we wouldn't be here and she'd be caught by now. Just..."
                                  He fell silent as he debated the use of arguing with the girl - life-threatening situation or not, she always refused to back down. And just as well he stopped talking, because she had started. There was silence as he heard the quiet patter of uncertain footsteps away, and again Jared tried to push himself off the ground, to no avail. He merely received a faceful of smoke, at which point he immediately turned away and held his breath. Taking a quick, deep lungful of clean air, he turned back in her direction and shouted.
                                  "Stop being such a ******** drama queen."
                                  No response. He tried again, this time, louder and slightly less harshly.
                                  "Rose!"
                                  And he found himself repeating the words she had said to him a short time ago.
                                  "I don't want another dead body on my hands. There's already one too many."
                                  There was silence, and then she was shouting incoherently. Of course, it was only the lesser of two evils - the smoke. Stupid girl. Jared pinpointed the direction that the screams were coming from, felt around himself for some loose pebbles. He came up with a handful, each small and rounded. It wasn't his best idea, but it was better than nothing.
                                  He aimed - and threw. Jared didn't know when he had missed, but he coupled his pebble-throwing with continued shouting.
                                  "Rose, get a hold of yourself."
                                  More pebbles.
                                  "Get back here, you idiot."
                                  One, two, three. He hoped that something had connected.
                                  "I am literally just a stone's throw away from you," he chuckled tiredly, "get your a** back here."

Jennalaia

Angstbucket Edgelord

Shadowy Phantom

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:53 pm
User Image

ωнєяє: Galla Grounds // ωнσ: Keris // σσc: I'm laughing Vi is freaking out and Jared is just //throws rocks

Through all the clamor, all the yelling, all the echoes of voices that should not have been, another voice cut through. It was different. It was real.

"Rose!"

Vi almost didn't notice it; she was too busy trying to shut out the rest of the world. Then something hit her back.

Then another something. Then another few somethings. The images in the smoke dissolved and Vi blinked as a few handfuls of pebbles scattered around her. She coughed and pulled the collar of her shirt up, covering her nose and mouth.

Note to self: Do not breathe deeply while in the presence of hallucinogenic gas.

The gas and smoke was the least of her problems right now. The girl had to be here somewhere, but Vi wasn't likely to find her with all the smoke. She needed a fan or something to blow it all away. More importantly, she needed to think straight without totally relying on her. She wasn't compassionate. She only thought for herself. That wasn't needed here; if Vi and Jared were the only clearheaded ones, and Jared was incapacitated, that left Vi to pull people out of the worst of the smog.

The smoke still seemed to carry whispers, but she ignored them.

fake... your fault... killer... murderer... couldn't save her... fake... fake... murderer... murderer...

Okay, she tried to ignore them. After pausing for a moment, Vi walked back in the direction of Jared's voice and soon found him still lounging on the ground. She regarded him; if he was smart enough to knock her out of the hallucination, then the odds were he was probably sober. If he was sober then his usefulness just jumped forty percent.

"One, I admit that was stupid and if you say 'I told you so' or any derivative thereof I'll punch you in the face. Two, that thing back there never happened. Three, any bright ideas to deal with this other than just sitting around and hoping this will blow over, Keris, or are you going to sit on the ground like a drunk hobo?" Vi folded her arms. Jared had to have at least one good idea - he must have gotten into Gallagher for a reason, after all. Getting drunk as hell couldn't possibly be his only talent.

ιмαɢe ѕoυrce
lαyoυт вy jeɴɴαlαια

PoppiHolla

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:08 pm
[imgsrc] x
User Image
User Image

His vision began to clear up just as the girl came stumbling back, so he fixed his gaze on her progress the the ballooning clouds of smoke in the air. At her approach, he stared accusingly at her, letting his gaze convey the "I-told-you-so" as he shuffled over and away from the smoke.
                                  "Yes, that was very stupid. I take it we're on the same page now?"
                                  With his vision back to normal, Jared studied his legs, wondering why they were numb and felt raw. It was the feeling of blood running down his shins that tipped him off; he'd probably scraped them bloody getting the both of them out of the smoke that first time. Problem now solved, he forced both legs to move, ignoring the stinging pain. Jared knew that the sooner he could stand up, the less time he'd have to spend close to this miserable smoke with the delusional girl.Shifting his weight onto his legs, he stared the girl directly in the face without any hint of a smile.
                                  "My bright idea is to get the ******** out of here while I still can. You; however, seem to have a penchant for playing hero, in which case, I can't help you."
                                  He turned and began to walk toward the P&E barn, with a slight limp in his step. God knows how much he'd mangled his leg on the floor. His first priority now was to fix up his leg and retrieve any weapons or makeshift weapons he could. If the girl was smart, she'd make sure she'd stopped hallucinating and do exactly the same.

Jennalaia

Angstbucket Edgelord

Shadowy Phantom

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:29 pm
Қαιʂα RαɳϮα 9 ƒɾєуα

ɦoω I ƒєєʅ: Confused and Upset
ωɦєrє I'm αϮ: Outside
ωɦo I'm ωiϮɦ: Students

"I am the one who messes with your mind.
The one who torments you with your worst nightmare..."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
>--» «--<

The small freshman watched the girl and shook her head. How did this girl know that Bea's death was not an accident? Kaisa did not understand. It confused her, but she kept quiet as she listened to the female. Kaisa was alone, even if she had the 'sisterhood' of Gallagher, but she was not with anyone. She did not really make any friends at the school yet and it kind of stung a little. The girl knew that it was a bad idea to be alone but she did not know if she could trust someone close to her. She took a deep breath to understand what was going on but she did not realise what the smoke and gas was. It turned out to be hallucinogenic, which could end up being a bad thing. The Finnish female started to cough, having trouble breathing in it.

Kaisa heard a voice and shut her eyes tightly. She refused to listen to it. The voice was starting to upset the soft-spoken female as it screamed that everyone was a liar and they were responsible for Bea's death. It started to scream at her in particular and that was hitting hard.

YOU KILLED HER! It screamed at her and Kaisa shook her head.

"I didn't even know her!" Kaisa gasped through her coughs. It kept screaming and telling her that she killed the late sophomore. She put her hands on her head, hoping to stop the hallucination. The girl thought that this was real, that the voice was holding her responsible for the death of someone she barely knew. "Please stop..." She begged softly.

Liiiar! It called out, blaming her. The voice hurt to hear and she was starting to lose control over her emotions.

"I'm not a liar..." Kaisa whispered softly, wanting the voice to stop. She started to back away, hoping that the voice would stop speaking to her if she got away.

>--» «--<

Kaisa's Voice
ミルクコーヒー味
Pixiv ID: 25169062
Member: 九九

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:48 pm
User Image

ωнєяє: Galla Grounds // ωнσ: Jared and Kaisa // σσc: N/A

Vi folded her arms. Naturally. She shouldn't have expected anything else from Jared. She was fighting, saying that Jared was right, so right, Vi should leave and take care of herself instead of worrying about others. Others were not her priority. She was. And ever since the ball, she'd been getting louder, stronger. Vi wasn't sure if it was due to the shock of Bea's death or her willingness to sink deeper into cold to escape the pain, but she didn't want to succumb. If only out of spite to Douchey McDoucher.

"Do whatever the hell you want," Vi decided after a moment. "Save your own a**, rescue damsels in distress, hell, you could bellydance naked right now for all I care. But I think I'll do damage control here in case that girl comes back. Since, you know, if she's telling the truth that Bea's death wasn't an accident, I'm kind of interested in finding out what else she knows. Since, you know, I care about her and the scum that killed her is going to die very, very painfully." Vi balled her fists. "Have fun running with your tail between your legs. a**."

Vi turned back towards the thick smoke and picked up a pebble from the ground. If it worked for me, then... She threw the pebble in the general direction of the smoke. If the stone hit someone, Vi figured that it would shake them out of whatever hallucination they were experiencing.

Well, that was what she hoped anyway.

ιмαɢe ѕoυrce
lαyoυт вy jeɴɴαlαια

PoppiHolla
Attention Poppi: It's come to crew's attention that your images are improperly sourced. Please refer to this thread on how to source. If you're confused, feel free to PM any crew members with questions! (:

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

Angstbucket Edgelord

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:40 pm
[imgsrc] x
User Image
User Image

On the way, he stopped by the infirmary. Empty, he mused, wondering where the staff had gone. How many people knew? His eyes searched the scene outside the window as he cleaned and bandaged the large scrapes along his leg, but all he could see was the tops of the trees over the smoke. Shrugging, he pocketed some bandages, before leaving through the open door. He figured that the other buildings would mostly be empty too, and wondered if he'd have to break into the barn to get the weapons. More likely that the dorms were open, Jared finally decided, so he switched directions and headed away.
                                  [Timeskip]
                                  "You really are an idiot."
                                  He sounded completely and utterly exasperated as he threw a knife at the ground. It clattered to the ground beside Rose and lay there. If she turned to look now, the boy was lounged against a pillar, holding a stack of towels and a bottle of water, with several knives in a holster around his leg and one larger one on his belt.
                                  "Take that."
                                  He set the stack of towels and the water bottle on the ground next to himself. She'd have to cross him to get them - no way in hell was he letting her just rush off into the smoke again.
                                  "That's counter-productive. Look, shouldn't we think of clearing the smoke first, or at least alerting an adult?"
                                  Jared knew; however, that there was hardly anybody they could look to for help as of now. It was just himself, Rose, and a bunch of passed-out kids in the smoke. He was actually surprised they weren't making more noises if they were at all conscious.

Jennalaia

Thanks for the reminder about sourcing - is it alright now?  
✿ - - - GREAT HALL

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff