What are you?
  A vampire
  A werewolf
  A poll whore
  Just, erm...normal?
View Results

maeve_wickett

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:32 pm
We've heard from the vampires. Does anyone out there picture themself as a werewolf? I know I do.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:38 am
maeve_wickett
We've heard from the vampires. Does anyone out there picture themself as a werewolf? I know I do.
no..just vampires  

Im_more_hardcore_than_you

ceilisidhe

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:52 pm
I know of two who claim kitsune, one ghoul, a gallain and a whole slew of vampires in this guild, but...oh, wait! One person posts here at times who has something about it in his signature.....you'll have to poke around the threads, however.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:14 pm
Lets see... I know a fairy (forest nymph), an elf, a vampire, a therian (maybe, I don't talk to her much about it) and I myself am a demon. No werewolves as of yet though.

I'd love to find another demon to talk to face to face. I don't expect I will be able to any time soon though.  

Schwarzkatze

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:15 pm
ceilisidhe
I know of two who claim kitsune, one ghoul, a gallain and a whole slew of vampires in this guild, but...oh, wait! One person posts here at times who has something about it in his signature.....you'll have to poke around the threads, however.

Me: ^^ are you counting both me and Kit as 1 each, or are we collectively 1? I'd like to know this other kitsune 3nodding
Kit: <-_-> I'll tear their soul out an' show em to bow down to their goddess.... twisted
Me: >>; .....  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:59 pm
I'm a vampire, but I don't think I'm well aquainted with n e lycans here... (not @ least for the past 800 years) sweatdrop  

MysteryCross

1,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Xythe Twistvoid

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:08 pm
Maybe, since I seem to be able to do something better when it's full moon time. o_O; xD  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:36 am
werebeings are something that is also wholly different from the foolish human stereotype perpetrated in literature and films.

like vampirism, there is no turning. one must be born with the spirit of an animal within them(in my case a dragon).

we are noit uncontrollable beings who turn into a half human, half animal each night. most of us can't even physically shift a finger let alone our entire bodies. for the most part there is no connection between the phases of the moon and the shifting cycles of werebeings, or more accurately, THERIANS, though some wolf types claim that they do shift at night.  

DR490N

Leith

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:52 pm
Werewolves kick leech a** every day of the week! Plus they're less mopey.  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 6:22 am
I consider myself a werewolf, The power and the wisdom of the magnificant lycanthrope.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Egotistic Revolution

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:00 am
-raises hand-

My transformation is of the mental and spiritual kind, however, not physical.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:21 pm
DR490N
werebeings are something that is also wholly different from the foolish human stereotype perpetrated in literature and films.

like vampirism, there is no turning. one must be born with the spirit of an animal within them(in my case a dragon).

we are noit uncontrollable beings who turn into a half human, half animal each night. most of us can't even physically shift a finger let alone our entire bodies. for the most part there is no connection between the phases of the moon and the shifting cycles of werebeings, or more accurately, THERIANS, though some wolf types claim that they do shift at night.

I agree with that thought, since I know someone from school who has a dragon trapped in them. They've been talking about it for years, she's an interesting person, but solidly believes that she was born into the wrong world and should have been a dragon.

As for me, I don't know what's up with me, I feel like I need wings, huge ones so that I can fly free through the air. I love the wind, and live in the right place for it, there's just this feeling I want to be able to be in an open area able to fall and rise and move with the wind. It's not a love of flying in general though, I loathe airplanes since you have no control over the huge piece of metal, even when you fly the thing.  

Ivy Mage

sutoyou

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:24 am
I thought I was a Mermaid or Fish for a while....swam with the dolphins and whales  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:37 am
Eh... I don't really. I assosciate myself with the type of vampire mermaid depicted in old legends and the new Peter Pan movie (I was forced, don't ask). They're vicious creatures with fangs, sharp claws, and a strangle you'll never get out of. Plus they live in my favorite element--ocean! So overall they kick a**.  

Loki Iago

Anxious Scamp

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:44 pm
i would love to meet one, but i dont picture myself as one. im a cat person  
Extended Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items