Reply ~.The Atheist Guild.~
You don't believe in "God" but... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VoodooPantheon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:07 pm
What do you believe in? Once you die, you believe you wont go to heaven right? Well what is it that you believe in?

Im very interested in other peoples beliefs.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:28 pm
I believe you live then die, that's it. No after life just death. It's depressing but hey, I have 80 years to life I'm guna live them to the fullest.  

Consensual Hysteria

Layra-chan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:50 pm
I don't believe in life after death or anything of the sort, mostly because I don't really believe in a self separate from the physical body. I don't believe that humans are so different from animals and other organisms that we would have something attached to us beyond our physical selves if animals don't, and I don't believe that other creatures have souls because of lack of evidence.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:43 am
I do not believe in "God" but I do believe that you go somewhere when you die like heaven where you meet up with family and friends  

Heterosexual Fa gg ot
Captain

BlazeFirebringer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:01 am
I believe that I will be reborn into another life.Karma I know  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:39 pm
I believe in reincarnation and that you do have an after life where you stay, "inbetween beliefs," which basicly means your soul is on earth as a gaurdian soul type thing.  

VoodooPantheon

4nnx0rz

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:00 pm
I don't believe in God, life after death, reincarnation, karma, love, fate, or destiny. I don't need those comforts.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:14 am
Reincarnation is a for sure thing. Karma only because it likes to bite me and a bunch of other stuff. there is life after death for me  

duckijffpenifdheasds

Cloud0.0Strife

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:11 am
Well I think you either go to heaven/hell,their is eternal darkness or you live as an animal. I don't hnik you will come back as a human because if you did you would remeber everything from your past life but if you are an animal there is no way to let other humans know.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:28 pm
I believe in that you are reborn into a new conscience. Not necessarily that you are reincarnated, but that you'll wake up inside a new person and be nothing like you used to be. I can't explain it, and I don't know how it would work either. I just don't think it all ends.  

Starcrozz

agrab0ekim

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:26 am
I believe that we are not even alive to begain with. we are an illusion that is within the head of another being that is dreaming..

JK

Well, i think that we cant die... We are imortal because we effected someone else, and because of that effect, they effected someone else, etcetcetc... Therefore, we never die  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:05 pm
agrab0ekim
I believe that we are not even alive to begain with. we are an illusion that is within the head of another being that is dreaming..

JK

Well, i think that we cant die... We are imortal because we effected someone else, and because of that effect, they effected someone else, etcetcetc... Therefore, we never die
thats deep man...  

VoodooPantheon

agrab0ekim

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:26 pm
~Blood[RED]oceaN~
agrab0ekim

JK

thats deep man...

i could go into it deeper, and with psychology if you wanted...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:33 pm
agrab0ekim
~Blood[RED]oceaN~
agrab0ekim

JK

thats deep man...

no thanks im good...just got off a school you tryin to OD me gonk  

VoodooPantheon

agrab0ekim

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:28 pm
~Blood[RED]oceaN~
agrab0ekim
~Blood[RED]oceaN~
agrab0ekim

JK

thats deep man...

no thanks im good...just got off a school you tryin to OD me gonk

maybe *shiffty eyes*  
~.The Atheist Guild.~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas