Submit

Is Jesus a cannabal?
  Yes
  I don't know
  Nope. For some reason i just don't think so
View Results

hell-childe

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:05 am
I think jesus was a cannabal. Remember the last supper? He 'supposed' gave his disciples his body and blood. That just screams cannabal to me.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:16 am
lol but sont forget he was never real anyways tee hee  

Heterosexual Fa gg ot
Captain

VoodooPantheon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:46 pm
G-Unit~gal
Actually it has been historicly proven that Jesus was real, but it has never been proven that he really was a mesiah, THAT is the only part that is false and is religous. also, moses, and all other religoous figures were real, just did not do the things that the bible says they did.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:31 pm
I think Jesus was like Hitler, got extremely high one day and said some things he shouldn't have. The next day he woke up and relised he had to go along with it.  

Consensual Hysteria

duckijffpenifdheasds

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:22 am
Jesus wasnt the mesiah just the first hippy that went places in life. the bible just stole his story and added some lies in there to make him souind all Jesusey or whatever  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:43 am
This is kinda far fetched but maybe jesus was a time traveling guy. Maybe he is just a guy from the future with advanced medicine who went back in time to cure people and needed a story to make people trust him so he could help them and that story was that he is the son of god.  

Cloud0.0Strife

Starcrozz

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:50 pm
I really don't believe he was a cannibal. XD It was all very symbolical, depends how much of what the bible says you want to believe.

As previously mentioned Moses and Jesus where historical people, but probably didn't do all that was said about them. I don't think so, seeing how much a story change when you tell it. And 60 monks wrote the bible. I think it was. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:24 am
~Blood[RED]oceaN~
G-Unit~gal
Actually it has been historicly proven that Jesus was real, but it has never been proven that he really was a mesiah, THAT is the only part that is false and is religous. also, moses, and all other religoous figures were real, just did not do the things that the bible says they did.

actually, moses did... there is an aeronautical phenomina that occurs every 175 years where the winds happen to part the red sea right down a sand bar... he was just in the right place at the right time  

agrab0ekim

agrab0ekim

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:25 am
hell-childe
I think jesus was a cannabal. Remember the last supper? He 'supposed' gave his disciples his body and blood. That just screams cannabal to me.

To be a cannabal you have to eat other humans... he didnt eat any human, and had he (well, applying to the whole last supper story) then it would have been him and so not a canabal  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:59 pm
hell-childe

That would make his disciples cannibals. Not Jesus.

And I don't think Jesus was a cannibal. But who knows? The bible cuts out like 30 years of his life, afterall. He may have dabbled in the dark arts at some point then.  

CopycatVigilante

agrab0ekim

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:19 pm
The early church did what the Romans did best, take several different parts of different religions and mix them into your own so that when you forced your own religion onto them they accepted it better..

Think, the druids practiced the winter solstace, so Christmas is in december (even though the bible states that it was during the harvest)... Vampirism was common, so apply it  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:46 am
Actually there were a lot of people named "Jesus" in those times. But even then his name wasn't even Jesus. I forgot how the old hebrew people spelled and pronounced it, but historians have found evidence of people living in about the right area at about the right time, but no real solid evidence, other than scriptures, that prove the existance of The Jesus. Unless you know something I don't, in which case please share it with me. But I doubt, if he did exist, that he was a cannibal.  

Dathu

Newbie Noob

agrab0ekim

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:39 pm
Dathu
Actually there were a lot of people named "Jesus" in those times. But even then his name wasn't even Jesus. I forgot how the old hebrew people spelled and pronounced it, but historians have found evidence of people living in about the right area at about the right time, but no real solid evidence, other than scriptures, that prove the existance of The Jesus. Unless you know something I don't, in which case please share it with me. But I doubt, if he did exist, that he was a cannibal.

he did exist, as did moses, joseph, peter, etc... He was a leader who was a pasifist and helped others... He was no a massiah, as there is no god  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:20 pm
agrab0ekim
Dathu

he did exist, as did moses, joseph, peter, etc... He was a leader who was a pasifist and helped others... He was no a massiah, as there is no god
I'll need to see evidance. As far as I know, and I've done a little research, there is no conclusive evidance to prove the existance of any of those characters.  

Dathu

Newbie Noob

agrab0ekim

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:40 pm
Dathu
agrab0ekim
Dathu

I'll need to see evidance. As far as I know, and I've done a little research, there is no conclusive evidance to prove the existance of any of those characters.

Moses was the name of a leader of exiled jews that roamed the deserts of the mesopotamia region, Joeseph was a well known carpenter who built many temples that were later destroyed by the muslims, Jesus was known as his son...

There is the evidence out there (i am too tired to find it, but i have had this argument before and shown where... give me a bit) but the evidence is from first hand accounts who claim he did miracles (granted, they also at that time thought that rain was a miracle)  
~.The Atheist Guild.~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff