Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The main Revolution: Gaia theme for entries will be Gold Only avatars, however you are free to speak your mind in any fashion you choose.

This weeks entry suggestion
Go-Gaia's reprise!
Wear gaia themed stuff to show them that we remember the past! Bonus points if most of or all of your items are either free grants or shop items!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This week's Go-Gaia Reprise Submissions:

Check this out:
Did you know that Gaia hasn't updated their Arena Contests in 4-5 years eek
You can view the winners and the dates here and here
Way to go Gaia! Another neglected area of the site. stressed
Enter your Halloween costumes into the arena with a description that includes a statement that you are specifically entering a contest that ended FOUR YEARS AGO!!.
You may also submit your home to the Storybook Contest that ended FIVE YEARS AGO!!
With this we may be able to bring some attention to users and Gaia that they continue to push the cash and neglect site features

*Please include a Revolution: Gaia tag in your submission ex: RevolutionGaia, Revolution:Gaia so you can easily be found.
*Add a description for your submission in as little as 255 characters (spaces included)
*Arena voting regularly begins on Mondays of each week and Arena entries are accepted Mon-Sun the week before voting.
*The entry fee is 10,000 gold per each entry and there are two choices, Original Avatar and Cosplay Avatar you may choose via the Avatar Category drop down menu during submission.
*If you would like to participate and require a little funding the R:G Charity Mule would be happy to help, just send PM wink

All member entries will be listed here for the voting process. You may post your entry in this thread to be added (the easy way) or a keyword search via the Revolution:Gaia tags you add to your submissions (the hard way)

Arenas Week Seven 2/10 - 2/16

Arenas Week Five 1/26 - 2/1

Please submit your entries for this week of voting starting 1/20 - 1/26
Lucius The Hybrid
pretty pretty shiny shiny

Arenas Week Three 1/20 - 1/25

We had some awesome turn outs in our first few weeks the previous year as you may see here

Please be aware of angry arena participants, some of whom can be quite rude toward our cause and individual submissions, our suggestion is to disable commenting during the submission phase. For those of you who choose to leave comments enabled please do your best to remain respectful in the event you run over a troll while driving your point home rofl

The Gaia Arenas are a free to use feature for everyone and protected under Gaia's ToS and Rules and Guidelines. As a member of Revolution: Gaia, we strive to remain within these terms and rules so remember these when creating your Avatar descriptions and/or when using Arena comments wink  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:29 am
The arenas are THAT outdated!? gonk Good lord! And I thought the town updates were outdated.  

Tanooki John

Girl-Crazy Gaian

18,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100

TheJesterGuy

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:50 am
Woah, didn't know that the Arena was that outdated too. eek

Shows how much they are not only greedy but also flippin' lazy. emotion_facepalm

I'd like to join but I'm saving gold for my new jester avatar:
Judgəmental the Nightmaren

Items that I need:
Ghoul's Acre
Death Whisper (Darkedge)
Crimson Chomper Boots
Long Black Socks
Gold Mountain Uniform Pants
Black Silk Boxers
The Knightmare (Jawed Torso)
Elegant Red Satin Coat
Wizard School (cape)
Cursed Diamond (Sinister Necklace)
The Knightmare (Mask)
Human A Potion
Large Gold Buckle Belt

It has mostly gold items (seven in total, including the potion and the P&J pants) but it has some expensive items in the middle. If someone could help me with them, I'd be very thankful. smile

And please, folks, no "vandalistic"/"gross"/"offensive" avatars, or we'll face some nasty backlash from other Gaians. neutral

Remember: We are a group of Gaians wanting to be heard. We are not looking to be violent or rude, but to simply and effectively get our point across.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:04 pm
CourageNFaith
Woah, didn't know that the Arena was that outdated too. eek

Shows how much they are not only greedy but also flippin' lazy. emotion_facepalm

I'd like to join but I'm saving gold for my new jester avatar:
Judgəmental the Nightmaren

Items that I need:
Ghoul's Acre
Death Whisper (Darkedge)
Crimson Chomper Boots
Long Black Socks
Gold Mountain Uniform Pants
Black Silk Boxers
The Knightmare (Jawed Torso)
Elegant Red Satin Coat
Wizard School (cape)
Cursed Diamond (Sinister Necklace)
The Knightmare (Mask)
Human A Potion
Large Gold Buckle Belt

It has mostly gold items (seven in total, including the potion) but it has some expensive items in the middle. If someone could help me with them, I'd be very thankful. smile

And please, folks, no "vandalistic"/"gross"/"offensive" avatars, or we'll face some nasty backlash from other Gaians. neutral

Remember: We are a group of Gaians wanting to be heard. We are not looking to be violent or rude, but to simply and effectively get our point across.

I GIVE YOU GOLD TO ENTER! (w 0_0)w

I GIVE YOU GHOULS ACRE IF YOU ENTER !!!  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:19 pm
My Halloween Costume has been entered xp

Lazy Much?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:24 pm
Pwnder

Someday Of course I'll enter, ya silly. xd

My last jester avatar made so much success last year that I decided to do another jester called "Judgemental".

I also got this guy:
KonfuSious The Nightmaren  

TheJesterGuy

Aged Gaian

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:38 pm
CourageNFaith
Pwnder

Someday Of course I'll enter, ya silly. xd

My last jester avatar made so much success last year that I decided to do another jester called "Judgemental".

I also got this guy:
KonfuSious The Nightmaren

Awesome, you placed in the top 10 emotion_brofist

Well, just as long as you enter eventually...
You can disable commenting so to avoid that garbage we were subjected to last time xp
I didn't disable mine so I intend to take the brunt of the negativity. I really don't care about what they have to say, as long as people are seeing it, that is the MAIN point wink  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:45 pm
Pwnder

Awesome, you placed in the top 10 emotion_brofist

Well, just as long as you enter eventually...
You can disable commenting so to avoid that garbage we were subjected to last time xp
I didn't disable mine so I intend to take the brunt of the negativity. I really don't care about what they have to say, as long as people are seeing it, that is the MAIN point wink

Yeah. I finally made it. emotion_brofist

I guess I'd be fun if we invested into avatars made of pure or half gold items. I'd be a neat experience. smile

I usually do not get garbage comments in AA, thankfully. Not to mention that my old IMBUTS may have got people chuckling. xd
I also comment on others avatars that I like, which helps to "promote" my avatar to some extent. smile  

TheJesterGuy

Aged Gaian

TheJesterGuy

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:37 pm
Pwnder

Hey, thanks for the background. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:56 pm
Just sort of entered my current avatar, haha. It was a long quest and it's sort of Halloween-themed? Hopefully this is good, but if not I can change the avatar and/or description. c:
I'm not sure. I sort of feel like it doesn't properly get the message across. ;o;"

Umioko

Playful Friend

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:03 pm
Umioko
Just sort of entered my current avatar, haha. It was a long quest and it's sort of Halloween-themed? Hopefully this is good, but if not I can change the avatar and/or description. c:
I'm not sure. I sort of feel like it doesn't properly get the message across. ;o;"

Totally perfect wink
Description is enough emotion_brofist

*adds you to the list*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:19 pm
Pwnder

Ah, I'm glad. ^u^
Thank you so much!

Umioko

Playful Friend

TheJesterGuy

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:49 am
Pwnder

Finished my avatar, with some alterations:

Link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/arena/gaia/original-avatar/vote/?entry_id=102796537

-------------------

Picture:
Judgǝmental The Nightmaren  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:24 pm
This is my entry. emotion_awesome

Hopefully the trolls aren't bad this time around.  

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

TheJesterGuy

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:53 am
Pegasaurus Rex
This is my entry. emotion_awesome

Hopefully the trolls aren't bad this time around.

I guess there's no way to troll this avatar. It looks very good. smile  
📢Taking Action! - Petitions

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces