Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[Original] The Inn (7 rooms left) (ANNOUNCEMENT! See post 5) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Count!
  +1 ^_^
View Results

Metanaito

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:30 pm
Table of Contents

Post 1 - Table of Contents, Story
Post 2 - Rules
Post 3 - Characters, Room Assignments
Post 4 - Character Form
Post 5 - Announcements

Story

There is a small town in a little country at war. This small town is known only for its inn - Three Dragon's Tavern. The inn doesn't look like much from the outside, and not much from the inside either, but people flock to it all the same. It's main source of income besides the good food and the cozy rooms is a young man who goes only by "Serath" living there who can offer insight into people's lives. The funny thing is, everything he has said has come true...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:32 pm
Rules

1) Follow Gaian ToS, and Guild Rules!
2) No god-modding. Serath may be able to see into the future, but he has a HELL of a lot of weaknesses to make up for it.
3) Have fun!  

Metanaito

Metanaito

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:33 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:38 pm
Character Form

[b]Username:[/b] Your username here
[b]Name of Character:[/b] Your character's name here
[b]Age:[/b] Your character's age here
[b]Description:[/b] Your character's physical description here
[b]Occupation:[/b] Your character's occupation here
[b]Short Bio:[/b] Your character's short bio here

**PLEASE NOTE: If you are going to use a pic, DO NOT PUT THE IMAGE UP ITSELF. Please copy the URL of the image, and make it a link, like this: Pic Here. If you don't know how to do this, ask me.**

PM this filled-out character form to me under the name "The Inn" or something similar. Thank you! heart  

Metanaito

Metanaito

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:39 pm
Announcements

1) If you are paired up in the RP and are sharing a room, I would like a PM with "ROOM CHANGE" in the title and BOTH USERNAMES and the ROOM NUMBER in the PM. It saves a ton of time for me, and I deeply appreciate it.

2) If you do not want to be in the RP anymore, please PM me. I have TONS of people who haven't posted in a LONG while, and I need to get a written record of whoever is planning to be in this RP. So, if you would please PM me and tell me you are still actively posting, or don't want to be in it anymore; I would greatly appreciate it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:41 pm
Three Dragons Tavern is open for business! whee  

Metanaito

Crimson_Essence

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:45 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:09 pm
"Hey there." A tall, muscular man at the counter grinned. "Need a room?"  

Metanaito

ZIMG

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:14 pm
The tavern looked pleasant enough. Not that it really mattered. He had been told a seer frequented this tavern. A seer who could see the future. Maybe this seer would be able to help him find his love. Pulling his cloak tight so no one could see his face, he took a seat at a table in the back. ~The people seem anxious here. Must be because of the war. Poor things don't know it's all the empire's fault...~
He sighed. ~This is definately not a place suitable for a Dunmer...how many people would love to have me killed...just because I am a "dark one".~ The seer did not seem to be there, so he rose and approached the innkeeper.
" A room for the night, if you would. I have little in the way of money but I am a rather well to do potion maker and enchanter. Perhaps I could offer my services in exchange for a room?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:17 pm
Jiru walked into the Inn, "hey, I need a room bad because the campus at the university is full" said Jiru  

Rakuten06

Crimson_Essence

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:23 pm
Metanaito
"Hey there." A tall, muscular man at the counter grinned. "Need a room?"

He looked up at the man, thinking they must have a lot of people asking for rooms if it's the first thing they ask. "Erm..yes please, how much is it? "  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:15 pm
Iagen handed all three a key to rooms 110, 111, and 112 respectively, taking 10 coins from each. "My name is Iagen, if you need anything please feel free to ask me. Oh, and if you're here to see Serath, he lives in 325. But if it says "do not disturb", then don't disturb him." He grinned. "Hope everything is to your taste, gentlemen."  

Metanaito

Rakuten06

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:23 pm
"Thanks" said Jiru before walking with the key to Room 111  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:37 pm
~AH...so the seer is here!~Ainuir thanked the innkeeper and walked towards his room, key in hand. Reaching it, he entered and put his bag down on the bed. He took off his cloak and looked at himself in the mirror. Red eyes stared back at him and he realized that there were tears in his eyes. ~It's been so long since I've cried...maybe now that I'm so close to finding Kajdai again...~ Shaking his head to clear it, Ainuir replaced his cloak and went out. Walking down the hallway, he found the seer's room. To his relief, it did not say "Do Not Disturb". He reached out to knock but stopped. Sighing he composed himself and knocked on the door.  

ZIMG

Metanaito

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:44 am
At the first knock, he heard a "come in". As Ainuir stepped inside the small room, he saw a man with long red hair draped over his shoulder sitting at the small table. "So, you're my newest customer, aren't you?... Ainuir, is it?" His green eyes, though examining every inch of the newcomer, were not cold. He seemed friendly enough to anyone. Getting up from his chair, he went over to the door and put the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door, before returning to his seat. "Well, what is it you wish to know, my friend? I assume it's something secretive and important, for you to come up here and not wait downstairs for me."  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff