Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
*[Original]The Star Ship Zarena Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

danaheeroduomax

6,375 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:48 pm
Hello, I'm making and outerspace RP. I'd like lot's of people. Now first the rules.
1. No godmoding or powerplay
2. You have to at least be semi lit
3. Don't be mean to any body, unless your charcter's a real a** hole
4. You can be something other then human, but please nothing like half-elf, it has to be an alien.
5. You can kiss and stuff, but if you want to go any further do it in PMs okay.
6. And last, remember to follow Gaia's rules as well, thank you.

Next will be the people I need and the people you can be.

Rules
Crew members needed
Ships lay out
Character sheets
Weapons to chose from  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:58 pm
Okay. Here are the types of crew members I need right now.

I'm the capten so that one's taken.

First officer
Lead Engineer
Engineer staff
Fire control officer
Pilet
Life support officer
Medical staff
Science officer
Translater
And priest
That's all of the crew I need. But here's what else you can be.

Passangers with family if you want.
And Enlisted people to help with the battle stations all over the ship.

Rules
Crew members needed

Ships lay out
Character sheets
Weapons to chose from  

danaheeroduomax

6,375 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

danaheeroduomax

6,375 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:36 pm
First there's the Command Deck, it's the best place to find the captain. His always on the Command deck, which functions as the starship's nerve center. It is here that information from the sensors is received, coordinated and analyzed, decisions are made, and ship operations are organized. In this age of network-centric warfare, my Command deck is capable of coordinating and directing combat operations on a squadron or even fleet level.
Next is the Hanger Deck. While it wasn't designed as a dedicated carrier, more than 100 spacecraft call the hangar decks home. These include an entire wing of tactical and strike fighters, atmospheric landing craft and a wide variety of other small machines designed for almost any mission requirement, and it's where you walk from one part of the ship to the other.
Third is Hydroponics. The lovely hydroponics deck serves many purposes, from botany laboratory to source of fresh produce (especially useful during long missions), to recreation area for crew members looking for a green sanctuary in the midst of their metallic environment.
And for my more athletic passengers and crew, hydroponics also serves as a makeshift basketball court. While not on duty, the Capten can often be found here, still practicing his three-point shot. He'll turn this new crew into a team fit for the High Guard Intership League championship yet.

Fourth is Officers Mess. During optimal staffing times, the nearly 400 commissioned officers take their meals in one of two officers' mess decks, which serve nutritious fare at all hours to hungry personnel.
The decks' autochefs can be programmed to cater to the culinary preferences of nearly every known species and culture, so the crew need never want for variety. The mess deck can also serve as a reception area for dignitaries and a lecture or concert venue for one of the ship's many cultural, literary and recreational events. Of course, as with all mess decks since time immemorial, the officers' mess is sometimes called upon to function as a medical facility during battles or other emergency situations.

Fifth is Sr. Officer Quarters. Senior officers on the Andromeda Ascendant (commander rank and above) are each assigned private living quarters which serve as both home and office during our long months away from home port.
Officer's quarters are very similar to those provided for entlisted men. The main difference between the two arises in the number of crew housed in each area. Higher ranking officers have their own quarters, or may share with one other person. The captain, of course, has private quarters. Enlisted crew are often housed together in large, comfortable rooms made for many people.

Sixth is Medical Deck. The medical deck functions as clinic and hospital to over 4,200 crew members from dozens of species.
Its medical personnel and androids are specially trained to treat everything from minor scrapes to life-threatening injuries or infections.
And, to better facilitate treatment and research, my extensive medical database contains detailed anatomical information on every known sentient species in the Commonwealth.
Currently, the crew are working on updating this database to include new species we have, or may encounter. It won't be complete for some time yet, but rest assured, the medical deck will once again be up-to-date.

Seventh is the Machine Shop. As one might expect from a starship intended to function autonomously for weeks or even months at a time, it has several well-equipped machine shops located throughout the ship.
These shops feature every conceivable device and technology needed to repair, assemble or fabricate the parts, tools and equipment needed to keep everything in top working order.

And Eighth is Observation Deck. One of the most popular areas on board is the observation deck, where crew members can contemplate the wonder and mystery of the universe through a vast, aerofilm-enclosed viewing area. Situated close to a main entry airlock, the obs deck (as it's commonly called) is also used to formally greet arriving dignitaries and other V.I.Ps.

That's it for the ship, next post will be chiracter sheets.

Rules
Crew members needed
Ships lay out

Character sheets
Weapons to chose from  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:39 pm
Now, you can be female, but remember this is a yoai rp.

Name:
How long you been with the ship:
Back ground (Don't go to deep into it, just something to understand your character better):
Persanallity:
Weapons you fight with:
And Looks (Pics are nice, but if you can't do a picture then that's fine. Because I can't.):

Rules
Crew members needed
Ships lay out
Character sheet

Weapons to chose from  

danaheeroduomax

6,375 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

danaheeroduomax

6,375 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:48 pm
1. Force lanes. It shoots lasers from both ends, and can put turned into a staff.
2. laser gun. It's just a normal gun like we have, but it soots lasers instead of bullets.
3. Phasers. They have settings, it can be set on stun, and kill.

Well, that's it. My characters next, and I'm not going to start until I have at least one person here.

Rules
Crew memebers needed
Ships lay out
Character sheets
Weapons to chose from

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:49 pm
Name: Justin Willy
What do you do on the ship: Captean
How long you been with the ship: 5 years
Background: When he was ten he went to the star ship accadamy, he was the brightest and smartest in his class of twenty. All he's life he's wanted to be a campten of his own ship. At 15 he became a first officer. He was there until he was 18, he got a gold medle for saving the capten. He pushed the capten out of the way of a faser blast, he also got shot in the arm with that one. At 20 he got to command the new ship Zarena, and became known as the youngest capten in history. For five years he's done good, and has even gotten a second gold medle for saving an entire planet from being distroed a year ago. But he didn't take all the create.
Persanallity: He's kind but firm. He is very respected.
Dislikes: Disresspect. And people who can't follow orders and get people hurt.
Weapons: Force lanse, and laser gun.

You can have up to two weapons.
Looks: He had short black hair, blue eyes. He wears a black shirt, black jeans, and black army boots. He wear's many medels on his suit that he's gotten over the years.  

danaheeroduomax

6,375 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

the busy Doctor

Intergalactic Guardian

17,175 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:04 pm
Name: Sleipher
What do you do on the ship: priestly stuff
How long you been with the ship: one year
Back ground: He had studied many religoins almost since he could read he was intriged by how many there where and all of the diffrent ways the God/Goddess/Gods where treated worshiped or not. He had studied praticed and worshiped all the religons he could but the age of 13.
Persanallity: Very helpfull and open, slightly mentaly unbalanced.
Dislikes: jelly beans
Weapons you fight with: Force lanes
And Looks:User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:06 pm
Justin was in his chambers. He had a pad in his hands. It was a video pad, it had a massage on it. Like e-mail. On these pad you can have a book where you chose what the character does, and it can have specks on it for an engeen or something else. But in this case, it was from someone that Justin knows on earth. He threw it on his bed and left. He went to the church area where they hold serves on Sunday's, and where they had confessions. He walked in, he had a lot on his mind at the moment. And he needed someone to talk to, and he has always been able to open up to Sleipher ever since he's arrived a year ago. And boy, that first day he had a lot to talk about.  

danaheeroduomax

6,375 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Clamity_of_Jenova

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:08 pm
Name: Lucifer D'Artres
What do you do on the ship: Pilot
How long you been with the ship: 3 years
Back ground: His parents really didn't want children, so he was considered a plague on their existence. Hence, his name. Has been a pilot since he was 17, and loves the freedom it entails.
Persanallity: Strong willed, very distanced. Somewhat of a jerk.
Dislikes: People making fun of his name
Weapons you fight with: Force Lance and Laser gun
And Looks: User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:25 pm
Name: Lexington Childs
What do you do on the ship: doctor
How long you been with the ship: new recruit
Back ground: Something of a child genius, Lex sped through school easily, entering med school at the age of 16. He recently graduated and signed up to serve aboard the Zarena
Personallity: Kind and patient, Lex has the perfect bedside manner tohugh he doesn't realize it. He's a good doctor but inexpirienced, and thus quite nervous of the possibility of messing up, though in an emergency he's sure to pull through.
Likes: seeing healthy patients, sweet things, spending time with friends
Dislikes: seeing people die, spicy things, being alone too much
Weapons you fight with: None, though he does carry around syringes full of sedatives in case of emergency
And Looks: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Secuhara

the busy Doctor

Intergalactic Guardian

17,175 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:32 pm
Sleipher was sorting out so many resocses he had in his studies still. He had taken up some pratices lately he was a bit confued by. the latest alien religoins had confused him deeply. he looked thourgh some logs of his "what the heck is a Chovenoff???" he said lighty. " And do what!?!" he sated at some of the stuff in horror almost. " why are some of these things so... i can't even find a word for that." he said to himself. " geez i do think out loud alot."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:01 pm
Lucifer wiped his forehead with his arm, soaking his glove with his sweat. "Sheesh....No one polished you in awhile, huh, buddy?" Standing up, he surveyed his now sparkling strike fighter 'Suzuka'. Patting it fondly, he jumped off of it. "Well....time for me to take a break." With that, he headed toward the hydroponics deck and his favorite tree.  

Clamity_of_Jenova

danaheeroduomax

6,375 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:17 am
Tomb robber Bakura
Sleipher was sorting out so many resocses he had in his studies still. He had taken up some pratices lately he was a bit confued by. the latest alien religoins had confused him deeply. he looked thourgh some logs of his "what the heck is a Chovenoff???" he said lighty. " And do what!?!" he sated at some of the stuff in horror almost. " why are some of these things so... i can't even find a word for that." he said to himself. " geez i do think out loud alot."

Justin had been behind Sleiper watching him. "Yes, you do talk to your self a lot." He had his hands in his pockets at the moment.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:57 am
" huh? oh yeah, um do you need something sir?" he said lightly " i was just going over a few things" Sleiper spoke. He was quickly organized a few things on his desk quickly. Fixing his blond hair he asked "Which of my sevices do you need sir."  

the busy Doctor

Intergalactic Guardian

17,175 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25

Astireth

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:17 am
Name: Syris
What do you do on the ship: Fighter pilot
How long you been with the ship: 1yr
Background: From an early age he knew what he wanted to be. His parents promoted it and pushed him forward to it. As soon as he was old enough he went right into the fighter pilot program. For about a year that is all he trained to do till an opening happening. The day he came aboard the ship was one of the happiest days of his life and he's been there ever sense.
Personality: Calm, quiet, but fun loving and can be quite a jokester along with a tease.
Dislikes: Scaredy cats, people who cause trouble, white chocolate
Weapons you fight with: Laser Gun, Phaser as back up
And Looks: Portrait  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out