Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Good Mourning Halloween (Freya/Mot) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:18 pm
This time, she wasn't going to be as dumb as the last time she'd stepped into the gym. Freya was wearing gym appropriate clothes, for once. Still in heels, but that was just a given - she really didn't feel comfortable in anything else. Otherwise she wasn't dressed to kill as she had been with Sophie, and she slunk in, looking very stealthily to see if her target was in the vicinity. She was like a ninja. A brightly colored, noisy heel stepping ninja.

Worst ninja. She was the worst ninja. Was she trying to tiptoe in heels?

Was she trying to ninja sashay?!

Bittiface

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:27 pm
Oh Gosh, he was just so behind! All his friends were graduating and he was much too far behind with his requirements. He'd been a recluse for so long, buried in his hobbies, that he kind of forgot what all his friends even sounded like. What were they up to?

A long sigh escaped his pouting lips, his eyes drooping to the floor as he hung around the gym.

But then clicking of heels. Mot perked up, and a big happy smile spread over his pale features as Freya came into sight. Mot thought, I should say hi!

"FREEEYAAAA!"

He waved his arms.

"HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!"  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Nio Love rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:43 pm
Freya screamed as if she was being murdered when her name was called, but as soon as she saw who it was - admittedly after posing in ninja kung fu poses out of sheer automated defense - she let out a completely different scream.

"MOT!" She yipped, dropping her stance and hopping over, then vaulting up into the air to latch onto his side like a leech. "Where yeh been? I gets so bored when I can't bugs yeh. Stops hidings on me, it'll only get worse." She dropped back down to stand on her own feet again, and started to punch him in the gut. "Ha. Still as skinny as ever." Look who's talking. "Fights me, ja? Fights me fights me fights me! And tells me how yehr doings while I beats yeh up."

There was no better way to catch up, than to do so while wrestling about.

Bittiface

Bittiface rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:50 pm
Mot was so elated to see Freya come bounding over to him, gripping her in a tight hug after she leapt on him. He really did miss his friends. He didn't realize it until he started to see them again.

"I'm sorry, Freya! I sort of hid away for a long while." He let her go once she moved to hop off him. He chuckled bashfully as she pinched his bony middle, lightly curling into himself in defence. "Yes, well, it's simply a hard wired part of me." To be bone thin, that is.

"Aha! Of course. Beat me all you want, and let's have some fun." He'd not summoned his beloved shot gun in so long. As soon as he did, the wispy tendrils of black smoke curling around his hand until it solidified into a long barrelled shot gun, he felt alive.

"Let's play Ask and Tell! For each hit, you get to ask a question and the one who gets hit has to tell!"  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Bittiface rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 7 Total: 11 (2-20)

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:53 pm
HP: 50
Damage: 5

Mot twirled the weapon in his hand a couple of times as he hopped backward a few steps. Some careful aim and a shot or two was fired at the Valkyrie.

"QUESTION! Are you close to graduating too? I'm not!"  
Nio Love rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:57 pm
Oh. Right. Guns. Freya almost forgot that those were Mot's weapon of choice. She felt a few of his bullets sink in, and squealed, biting his arm in retaliation before hopping away. She hadn't even summoned her weapon yet, she was slacking! The giant axe formed in her hands, slamming down into the ground once it was solid. Her axe versus his guns.. never did work very well, did it?

She hummed as she considered questions, but she hadn't really hit him yet, so she wasn't at liberty to ask him one. Instead, she told him his answer, and something new. "Ja, I just needed teh fights a little more - actually, now that I thinks about it, I think this would counts as my last requirements. Mot, yehr graduating me! YAY!"

The axe came up to rest on her shoulder, then slid down her arm, resting in defensive position. "Yeh knows, a while back I was fightings with some guns. I thoughts about yeh!" She wasn't very good at it. She kept that to herself.

HP: 45
Damage: 1  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Bittiface rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 1 Total: 9 (2-20)

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:14 pm
HP: 49
Damage: 3

Mot laughed and gave her a salute. "Glad I could help, little lady!" Gosh! He was helping her graduate. That made him feel like he was a part of it all. He wore a great and proud smile.

"Really? Who's guns?" He asked curiously, bringing up his weapon to take aim once again.

And fired.  
Nio Love rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:17 pm
Freya hefted her axe up in front of her, blocking as many of his shots as she could - but of course, some got through, because they were gunshots, and she could never be that quick. She made a quick noise before sucking it up and answering another question. "They were mine! It was ah, in the future? Or the past. Every times someone tries teh explains it I don't gets it. There was that huge tear in the sky, yeh knows.. and we went in and we foughts.. something.. ach I don't knows! But I do knows that in there, my weapons when I couldn't remember who I was, was pewpew guns!" She grinned, her fingers making gun shapes as she made the sounds.

Her axe hefted back up, and she swung a heavy hit - slamming right next to him uselessly. It managed to vibrate the floor, at least.

"Ach." She hummed in disappointment. "Am I gettings weaker, or is this thing gettings bigger?" It didn't count as a question because she was asking herself!

HP: 42
Damage: 0  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Bittiface rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 9 Total: 10 (2-20)

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:30 pm
"Oh! I think I recall somebody talking about that thing..." That was another time in which Mot was holed up in his room. Jeepers, he was letting his life fly by.

"Maybe I'm just getting quicker?" He chuckled and took aim, "So then, dear Freya, I've only spoken to Hel, Gene and Amrita in the last couple of days. How are our other friends? I'm horribly out of touch."

HP: 49
Damage: 4  
Nio Love rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:38 pm
"Ja, yeh must be gettings quicker. I don't seems teh has this problem with anybody but yeh!" Guns were always going to be her weakness. She made note to never be on the opposite end of a real fight with a gunslinger - and especially never against Mot.

"Ach, yehr askings teh wrong ghoul for that. A lot of our old friends, they graduated. I knows more about the trending topics of fashion than I does about their lives. Though I knows all about Hel and her new hosue shoppings - did she tells yeh all about that? I'm goings teh goes and visits and clogs teh toilets!!"

Best sister ever.

"Gene, oh ja, yehr ghoulfriend, right?" She hardly knew the ghoul, other than that bit of info. "Well Kettil's okay, at least. He's not as close teh graduating, but workings on it. We're workings pretty hard actually." She pulled her axe up against her and hugged it affectionately. "Is time teh gets started on life."

The moment of dreamy sighing was over, and she picked up the axe, swinging it harder, faster, in a real attempt to make it land. And it did! She screeched in victory.

"NOW IS MY TURNS! Whatchyeh still needs teh graduate yehrself??"

HP: 38
Damage: 6

Bittiface

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Bittiface rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 10 Total: 11 (2-20)

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:16 pm
Mot puffed up a bit smugly to know Freya had trouble with him. This made him feel like he actually had skill.

His face fell quickly after. "They all did!?" Mot was heartbroken. Amrita... Hel.... who else? His posture slacked and he gave a great sigh of mourning. "Jeepers Creepers..." He grimaced.

He looked up again in surprise and shook his head. "Ah, she was. I recently broke it off with Gene. We're simply very good friends, now." He explained with a small smile. "I love her as a friend, but it just didn't extend further than that for me.But it warms me to know you and Kettil are still together."

"I need..." He trailed off, his brows furrowing. He really had to think. He'd been so out of it lately that he barely recalled what he'd done his whole High School career. "What were the requirements again?"

Did that count as a question? Dang. He fired and it hit.

HP: 43
Nio Love rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 10 Total: 11 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:20 pm
Freya almost tripped over herself. Juicy gossip. It was her lifesblood. She lived for the ins and outs of Amity's drama. The falter made those gunshots catch her off guard, but she almost didn't react. All she cared about was the story.

"Uh oh." She breathed out in concern. "Mot, yeh know what yeh needs? Fire. Yeh needs someone teh lights a real fire under yeh. Guess Gene wasn't very flamey huh.." You know who was flamey? Jericho.

She considered it for a moment.

Then she shook her head. All the hottest guys were already gay, she didn't need to suggest another one try it out. The last thing womankind needed was to lose Mot, too. He was too good to lose.

"Well, it'll happen. It's really somethings how yeh manage teh be friends with all yehr exes like this. Is sweet." She thought of her own exes, and shuddered. One was a womanizer who screwed and then married her sister out of revenge - the other turned into a weapon to get away from her. What was Mot's secret?!

"Ja, we're pretty much married at this point." She had no idea how right she actually was. "I know he'd loves teh sees yeh." Yet another good man - but she'd locked that down as soon as she'd realized it. "Requirements are.. uhm.."

She listed all of the requirements while hacking at him with her axe. Each one was punctuated by a slice.

"So then yeh graduates, and it's boogey time, ja?"

HP: 33

Bittiface

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Bittiface rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 8 Total: 17 (2-20)

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:53 pm
"Fire?" He parroted with an uncertain smile. Gene was a lovely ghoul to have as a partner, especially since they both loved coffee to passionately. But no fire? Maybe... Mot was a difficult boil to get fired up, as it were. Too timid and mild mannered.

"Ahaa, yes. I'm so glad I've not lost anyone because of relationship. I almost lost Hel when we split. That would have been terribly sad."

Mot perked up and chuckled, "I do think I'm due for another fishing trip." Kettil was a fantastic fishing partner. Even if their adventures usually only got them soggy magazines and undergarments.

Mot tried to block her attacks with the barrel and butt of his gun as she pursued him, his arms or knuckles getting the scrapes and cuts from her massive axe. He fought back as she did, either with bullets or simply using the weapon itself as a blunt object to hit back at her.

He pushed her off forcefully soon after and shot a succession of bullets. That was until she named off the requirements.

He stopped, his brain processing what he'd done all his years there. And then...

"Freya!"

He stood in shock, his mouth agape and his terra cotta eyes wide yet baggy.

"I... I am qualified to graduate." He could take his final exam and be one of his many friends to move on. He was one trial away!

Damage: 11  
Nio Love rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:12 pm
Mot was riddling her with holes. Freya looked haggard, but she was far from giving up. It was a fight, and it was clear she was raring to get to the end, one way or another. She rose her axe up, ready to lay down the law, when he said it.

I am qualified to graduate.

Freya's axe came down, dissipating in her hands as it fell, and it was completely gone by the time it would have hit him. In its stead, Freya herself flung at him, barrelling into him with the full force of a big, happy hug.

"MOT!" She squealed. "YEHR A BIG BOIL NOW!" She clung to him like a parasite, and hugged and hugged, leaving a big congratulatory smooch on his cheek. "We're goings teh graduates together! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YEH~!"

HP: 22
Damage: 0

Bittiface

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:28 pm
Mot gasped, holding the rocket of a ghoul up as she flung herself at him, a glowing blush overcoming his cheeks once he felt her kiss his cheek.

Mot became red as a tomato, but smiling even brighter. He was going to graduate alongside a friend after all! He was so much further than he'd thought. All this time he'd lamented about being left behind, when all the while, he'd only been holding himself back.

Mot couldn't even pretend he could attack Freya like this, even if it was a spar. She was so happy for him, and he couldn't bear to let her go.

"I'm so happy, too! Oh wow!" He squeezed her tighter, forgetting he was sparring at all. "Thank you, Freya! I had no idea I'd been so close all this time!"

Damage: None  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas