Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply The Current Event [N O N E]
Post-Ball RP Thread [CLOSED] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:15 pm
The day after the ball, an official-looking announcement is posted on the school's prominent announcement board.

OFFICIAL GOVERNMENT NOTICE

Any and all persons present on the grounds of Blackthorne Academy for Exceptional Young Men on the evening of November 30th, 2013, between the hours of 9 PM EST and 12 AM EST will remain on campus until further notice. No exceptions will be made.

Governmental authorities on the scene will acknowledge the students and teachers' potential to aid the ongoing investigation and will allow them to roam the campus as they please on the condition that they disturb nothing.

Students and teachers will also be reminded that they may be questioned about the events between 9 PM and midnight last night at any time.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The words are followed by a loopy, hard-to-read signature and an official-looking seal. Looks like you're stuck on campus for the rest of the day, at least.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:33 pm
User Imagexѕαgє вяαηтση ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ+ᴇɴғᴏʀᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ

: . : : . : : . : : . :

Just when Sage thought she would be able to warm up to government officials, she found herself terribly wrong.

She had spent the day and night previous hounded by every person imaginable, the same underestimating look in their eyes because noone on the god gracious ******** earth appreciated teachers anymore. Much less the ones who taught spies for a living. Not that half of the kids that applied were going to be accepted by the Clandestine business anyways.

Still, it was absolutely infuriating to have to deal with insolent passive-aggressive questions from people Sage wasn't allowed to touch because they probably got paid more than her and lord knew that was the only thing that mattered in life anymore.

A student dead and suddenly all of her credentials were being questioned. It wasn't her fault, damnit! If anything they should have been hounding down on that irritating boob-woman, hadn't the PE teaching assistant been flirting with other students?

Sage had half a mind to burn the bulletin notice where she was. She was beginning to be unable to tell the difference between the ******** kids and the adults. They all had the same 'too good for you I have ways and I'm oh-so skilled' attitudes, so nobody could really blame her.

They had taken Sera away for questioning, too. That was perhaps the most annoying fact, but Sage was trying hard not to admit that to herself yet. It was a little boring to be by herself though, and Sage mildly wondered where Kirito could be. It wasn't like she particularly liked him, what with the whole gigantic ******** pole stuck up his a**-- but honestly, who had better credentials to aid an investigation than the PE and CovOps teacher?

Now where the hell is that guy when you need him.

sᴏᴜʀᴄᴇ
: . : : . : : . : : . :
People like to tell you what you're gonna be
It's not my problem if you don't see what I see
And I do not give a damn if you don't believe

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:50 pm
User Image
                                                                    ιғ ι тold yoυ ɯ ԋ α ƚ ι wαѕ, woυld yoυ тυrɴ yoυr Ⴆαƈƙ мe?
                                                                    αɴd ιғ ι ѕeeмed ⓓⓐⓝⓖⓔⓡⓞⓤⓢ, woυld yoυ вe scared?

ωнєяє: Blackthorne Main Hall, on the way to the cafeteria // ωнσ: Nobody // σσc: blah blah blah

Vi was a mess.

Her face was tear-streaked and worn out, there were bags under her eyes, and her clothes were wrinkled. Clearly she had barely slept and hadn't changed from the night before. Uncaring of her appearance, Vi snapped her hair back into a messy ponytail and stepped out of the temporary dorms and into the cold morning air.

Nobody was up yet, but it was morning and she was hungry, so she figured she may as well steal some food from the hall and wait on the bus until they left, so she started for the main building. She ignored the people in suits wandering the campus, figuring they were more teachers or government officials investigating the events of the night befo-

Nope, she reminded herself. No thinking about it. Thinking about last night made her insides curl up into a messy ball and threaten to eject the little food she'd put into it. As long as she didn't think about the incident, it didn't happen, at least not until she was ready to accept it. And that wasn't going to be all at once, either.

Stepping into the main hall, the first thing Vi noticed was the giant bulletin board and the government seal stamped onto a fresh piece of stationary. She approached it, ignoring the men and women in black suits giving her dirty looks as they evaluated her appearance, and scanned it.

They were stuck here at least another day, and there were government officials lurking too!? This was the worst weekend ever. Fuming and trying to work out a plan to at least get out of questioning, Vi turned on her heel and started down the hall in the direction of the cafeteria.

ι ɢeт тнe ƒ є є ℓ ι η g jυѕт Ⴆҽƈαυʂҽ, everyтнιɴɢ ι touchιѕɴ'т ⓓ ⓐ ⓡ ⓚ eɴoυɢн
                                                                    тнαт тнιѕ ρяσвℓєм lιeѕ ιɴ мe

ιмαɢe ѕoυrce
lαyoυт вy jeɴɴαlαια

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:53 pm
╔══════════════╗
ℜory MacIssac // 11 // Loki
╚══════════════╝

how i feel: Happy// where i'm at: Main Hall// who i'm with: Myself

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Rory had finally left his dorm room from the weekend with a satisfied
smirk on his face. It seemed like he had been in his own little world during
everything that had gone on during the ball. He had planned on going, but
decided that his experiments would prove to be more fun for him since he did
not dance very well and hated it. Rory's experiment was basically testing the
effects of certain types of hallucinogenic drugs on rats and it proved very
interesting to say the least.The psychotic Scottish male noticed a girl from
Gallagher and walked up behind her with a happy smile on his face.

"Hello~!" He said. The male's tone was very happy, like he was oblivious as
to what had gone on the entire time of the ball. He was completely oblivious,
but his experiment had gone so perfect he did not care. "I don't remember
your name, but I recognise you. Why are you still here at Blackthorne?"
Rory
asked innocently.

His Voice

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:24 am
User Image

ωнєяє: Main Hall, heading to the cafeteria // ωнσ: Loki // σσc: N/A

Vi slowed down for a moment to process who was talking to her, then simply sped back up. She didn't look back, and she certainly wasn't in the mood to deal with Sona's stupid psycho boyfriend. Apparently the idiot was such a shut-in that he hadn't realized the events of the previous night. Whatever, it was his problem to deal with, not hers. She was uninterested in dealing with him; in fact, she was already having enough trouble dodging the agents. She had stuff to do today, and some second-rate mad scientist was sure as hell not going to stop her.

Stuff to do like eating some food and praying that her stomach didn't reject it, and scouring the grounds for her locket. She prayed that douche drunkard hadn't taken it. He clearly hadn't seen it from the night before, but perhaps someone else had. She was planning mostly to rely on Hopper and Ivy for it, as much as she hated to admit it, but she had little choice but to do so. Smoke was a total mess, blubbering and sobbing over someone she barely knew (which in Vi's opinion was rather uncalled for), and although that Otto kid seemed alright and had promised to look, Vi didn't want to rely on someone she hardly knew.

Realizing, though, that Rory wasn't going to leave her alone at least until she gave him an answer, Vi decided to keep it terse lest she rip into him too much. Without facing him, she said, "Why don't you go look at the large and conspicuous bulletin board, or ask your dumbass girlfriend. I'm not in the mood for stupid questions from idiots." Figuring that answer conveyed her air of Leave me alone before I stab you, Vi continued walking.

ιмαɢe ѕoυrce
lαyoυт вy jeɴɴαlαια

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:25 am
User Image
▂▃▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃▂

we make patterns out of stars and we whisper little prayers
      to be somewhere that we're not and if we're good it will take us there
      but then the light comes through the dark

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
graphics designed by Hello Taemii.
                ¤ ɑmelɩɑ vɑlɑdeȥe ¤ yeɑr ten ¤ "sɑgɑ" ¤

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Truth be told, Amelia had no clue what had happened the previous night. Or... was it the previous night? She felt like she had slept a while. She remembered drinking punch at the ball, and laughing with Dominic... and the rest... was black? Waking up with a groan, she felt herself in something soft - did someone carry her back to a dorm? I thought there'd at least be something non-alcoholic... she mused, sitting up slowly. Luckily, she blacked out and wasn't too badly oriented. Amelia wasn't a big drinker, so this was unusual for her.

Looking around at some of the possessions, she recognized some of Erich's computer cables strewn across the room. Thank god that she ended up in Dominic's room, at least. Across the room, there was another lump in a bed, that was decorated with simple black and green stripes... Erich? Or Skylar? It didn't matter to her... She had to sneak out quietly, get to a bathroom, and maybe see if she could get out of this place before she got caught. She had very limited faith in herself for this task.

Crawling out of bed, she left the covers the way they were - hopefully giving the appearance that a boy was in the bed at some point... Did guys even make their beds? Her footing was slow and purposeful, she felt honestly dizzy. However, the goal of getting out of the Blackthorne boys' dorms was more important as she made her cautious way to the door. Closing it softly behind her, she tiptoed down the hallway, retrieved her coat, and stepped outside. It was morning, and according to the radio inside, it seemed she had slept since Friday night. She briskly walked past the event hall and poked her head in, seeing littered bottles, wine stains, and a curious dark stain close to the center of the room. She guessed she missed some big party shenanigans. Silently thankful she had snuck through the campus with Dominic, she arrived in the main hall, welcoming the warm air. Her soft smile immediately faded, however, when she saw an important-looking announcement on the board and the black-suited agents scurrying about. A few glanced at her, but not many.

What the hell happened?

Upon noticing Rose, she couldn't read the expression in her face, but she decided to try to venture over to talk to her old roommate about what happened earlier. The girl was moving quickly, so she ran to catch up with her and the small group of people.
"Hey, Rose... Do you have a second?"

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
and our questions fall apart
it's just the beating of our hearts and the still of midnight air
and i get so overwhelmed til it's hard to tell what i'm thinking

ooc: ... I'm seriously just going off what Jenn told me in the skype chat - Amelia and Erich were there coughs violently

ooc: Jenn received permission from Bri to edit her post to fit with the proper timeline so I made a couple small adjustments uwu

Chayssi

Reilas
Crew

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

Diana did not sleep well, to say the least. This was not only the first time someone who she'd talked to ever had died, but it was the first death of a human she'd ever witnessed. As if that was bad enough, she had to mentally mull over the situation in a foreign bed, wearing clothes pulled out of the lost and found (her dress, which hung over a chair, was wine stained from Jared and grass and dirt stained from last night's impromptu solo camping trip) and with suited people roaming about, making sure she felt as confined as possible. It was not what Diana would call hospitable. So she spent the night tossing and turning, thinking about the dead girl. She tended to mentally call her 'the dead girl' rather than her name, which she only knew to be 'Bea'. She didn't know why, maybe it was easier to think of her as something dead then something living that deserved a name. She thought of her as joyful, loyal and endearingly dim, though she did spare a thought that this was because death had cast a bright, sunny light on Bea. Truthfully, Diana had only really interacted with the red-head twice and one of those times Bea was drunk. She wondered how she'd feel if she did know her a little better. Probably worse about the girl. Diana was judgemental, and she knew and accepted that, and she didn't think that her judgements would go in Bea's favour.

But even with all that thinking, Diana must have slept for a little while. She hadn't seen the sun rise, but here it was. A dim glow outlining curtains. Well, she was feeling better on the dead girl subject when she woke, that still didn't change the fact that she hadn't had enough sleep. She felt groggy and grumpy, but at least she wasn't haunted by depressing thoughts any more. She swung her legs off the bed and stood. She lifted herself up, taking a second to find her feet and head forward. She stepped out into the bright but cool morning. The chill gave her a shock, but it didn't do much in the way of waking her up further. She shuffled in the direction of the hall, one suited woman stopped her and asked if she wanted to see their designated councillor, in which Diana replied that she was fine, just a tired. She continued on her way.

The hall contained some familiar faces. One was Diana's room mate back at Gallagher Academy. She didn't quite know the girl too well. Well, not personally at least. She'd talked to the girl's boyfriend. From what she heard, they were taking it a little too fast for them both being around 16. The other familiar face was the Black Rose, a girl who Diana had not thought very highly of from the start. Stubborn, secretive, overly protective to the point of threatening violence. But Diana had received information from the strange but useful, Otto, that she was worse. A killer. At least the evidence provided seemed to point to her, especially seeing as she used her codename freely, even though there was a calling card relating to it at the mentioned murders (Well, isn't that stupid. Why would she insist on using a codename linked to her murders? It'd be much harder to track her down if she used her real name in every other setting). Diana really hadn't grown up in this world of spies, so she didn't have a reference point on this other than that of a normal citizen. Murder is terrible and inhuman no matter what the person did and any murderer should be locked away for good. It'd be so easy just to tell one of the government agents about this right now but Diana prided herself on knowing more than others and she wasn't going to spill a huge secret like that so quickly. So she would just act like she didn't know for now.

She walked up to the two, passed the boy who was just Blackthorne-Guy-I-Don't-Know #3 to her right now. "Hey," she said with a small wave and a sleepy attempt at a smile. "Any news on how long we'll be trapped here?"

ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ: location ᴡɪᴛʜ: people ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ: thoughts
                                                                image source
                                                                OOC: Sorry for not posting in the dorms before, Bri, but I assume there will be a time skip now. So I'm just going to act like Diana had introduced herself and didn't stay around to chat any further.
                                                                Also geeeeees this is a long post

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
                                                                Oh if I ᴡᴀɴᴛ ɪᴛxxxxxxxxx←↑→xxxxxxx ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ get it
                                                                And I'm just saying
                                                                I'm just saying
                                                                I'm just saying
                                                                I'm just saying
                                                                I'm just saying

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

un deux trois

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

Qu'est-ce que c'est?

Skylar had just arrived at the school for the first time. There were terrible delays at Orly airport and a lot of the flights Skylar was planning to take were cancelled. As such, he was quite a few days late and his welcome had been some bouncer types in sunglasses telling him that the school was in lock down. They didn't even have the decency to tell him why. Rude!

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

bang bang bang
image source

Reilas
Crew

Dapper Darling

[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:21 pm
𝓢σиα 𝓘мιтнє ○ 𝓢𝒾𝓁𝓋ℯ𝓇𝓢𝓂ℴ𝓀ℯ ○ 12
○Where & With: BlackThorne, What
○Wearing: Why
○Feeling: Exhausted to Excited
User Image

You're always on display
When I wake up, I'm Afraid
Somebody else might take my Place

¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

Sona yawned as she was up late once more. She was going through her memories of the previous night. In her earrings were small cameras that a friend had programed for her. Most of the night, she had been taking pictures to remember the night for her life ahead. It was her last year here.. and she didn't want to forget it. God knows now, she won't. Holding herself tall again, she walked through the hallways of Blackthorne once more. A red forget me not flower lay in her hair, just on her hat. Of course, she would never forget it all. Wine dumped on a man flirting with her drunk friend. Who eventually... would never come back.

Bea's gone. She's gone. Firecracker. What do you do when you loose someone close to you?... God why have I not done this before? This is... this is not fair. Fathers false god has taken away someone more family to me than they were.. It's not fair. It's not fair... Sona thought to herself, clutching the locket she held in her pocket. If someone caused it, Sona would personally slaughter them. As she walked down the hall, she brushed past Black Rose. Giving her a sideways glance, she slipped a note into her pocket.Written in German, was the words 'A fire doesn't stop burning until you take away it's fuel.' Sona walked down the hall and found Rory. Excitement grew inside her. She hadn't seen him since the summer, the very beginning. Before she walked over, she noticed a girl talking to him. Gyah, she had to wait her turn. She stood behind Rory, knowing he could tell she was there. Her scent and His were familiar to the other, they didn't even need to look. Her hands in her pockets, she waited for the two to finish conversing.

.....And it's obvious that you're dying, dying.
Being me and Only me
Feeling scared to Breathe
If you leave me
I'll be afraid of Everything

Source: DeviantArtist

Jennalia
ROSIE
Kurotsuchi-fukutaicho
Ror'

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:01 pm
User Image

ωнєяє: Nearing the cafeteria // ωнσ: Loki, Artemis, Smoke, Saga // σσc: blah blah blah

Vi almost brushed off Amelia; she was tired and irritated and upset and stiff and, ironically, felt like a ticking time bomb. But now that she thought, she hadn't seen the girl since Friday night. Had she been sleeping off the alcohol the entire time? Probably. Where had she been the whole time, anyway? Vi hadn't seen her in the dorms last night. Maybe... she shuddered. That was not a topic she felt inclined to pursue. Regardless, she muttered a "tell you later" and kept moving. If Amelia persisted, maybe Vi would give her a curt explanation. Well, she would've if Artemis hadn't shown up and asked a very good question. But it wasn't to her, so she ignored it.

Of course, then Smoke showed up. What the hell was with people today? Vi didn't consider herself an early riser, but she got out of bed this early specifically to be alone for a while. Well, there went that plan. She would just have to endure it for now; hopefully most people would be far more tactful than shut-in Loki and not act like anything was wrong.

Vi frowned as Smoke slipped something into her pocket. Not only did she find that weird, it was invading her personal space. Smoke was lucky Vi hadn't taken off her arm since she was in such an awful mood. Why the hell did she give her paper instead of speaking directly to her anyway? She rolled her eyes and opened the note; it looked like German, but Vi was very rusty on something she and Dad had barely practiced anyway. Something about... fire? And fuel? Is this some kind of stupid inside joke? Vi shrugged and pocketed the note. They were nearing the cafeteria at last. Aloud, she said, "Has anyone seen my locket? Y'know, silver heart-shaped thing?" Vi couldn't find it and it was really starting to stress her out.

ιмαɢe ѕoυrce
lαyoυт вy jeɴɴαlαια

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:07 pm
User Image

User Image

Naturally,
        Otto slept like a baby. Currently he didn't have anyone to share his precious dorm room with, so the problem of having to share one hadn't yet arose. It was a good thing too, considering how often Otto stayed awake watching television on a laptop that truly proved the tangibility of his family's wealth. Otto paused in his walk to stretch his back, giving a little hum in satisfaction at the row of 'click's his spine made.

It was going to be a good day, judging from the rather dark expressions of the various people rushing around. Otto didn't even bother glancing at the bulletin board; it was only natural to assume the school would be under lockdown after something as big and heart-thumpingly exhilarating like a death. Only an idiot would think otherwise.

"Greetings, everyone!" Otto cheered as he approached the group of mildly-familiar people, opening his book up and poising his pencil ready. There were a few new people that he hadn't seen last night, and he was only all too eager to see how everyone was going to interact with eachother. "What a grand mess this is, hmm~? Though I do believe I haven't met quite everybody here! I am Otokar, but you may simply call me 'Otto'. I would quite appreciate it if you would give me your names, as well."

Otto offered a rather shockingly angelic smile, pencil pressed against his notebook as he glanced around at everybody. It was essential to see what people acted like on first contact, after all! He raked his head for a topic of conversation, stepping back a little as a primly suited woman rushed by in a hurry. Rather sloppily dressed, if Otto had anything to say about it.

"Quite a mess this is, is it not? Though I do confess I hope I'll able to get acquainted with all of you, your darkest secrets and most grimiest qualities are my first interest!" Otto gave another sweet grin at the group of people, the perfect image of innocence as he pressed the mysterious book up to his chest. There was a rather unnerving lack of deviousness in his expression, short height adding to the picture of innocence as Otto looked up at everyone. He glanced around once more, registering Vicky with a little tilt of his head and a turn of his body.

"Ah, also! I do believe I saw something akin to jewelry in one of those mysterious adult's hands." He mentioned offhandedly, turning to Vicky. A small smile appeared on his face, leaning more on the impish side as he eyed the tall girl. "But perhaps it was the light?"

User Imagelmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo000OOOOOoooooosauce  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:50 pm
User Image

ωнєяє: Entrance of the cafeteria // ωнσ: Loki, Smoke, Saga, Artemis, Otto // σσc: blah blah blah

Vi didn't smile outwardly, but her spirits lifted slightly as Otto bounced into view. There was something about him that made her wary (other than the fact that he was a very new face), but he had a cheerful demeanor that was somewhat disarming and somehow didn't bother her quite as much as other cheerful people. She still didn't have a good grip on him, since there was clearly more to him than met the eye. But at the very least, he didn't seem hostile... at least, not yet. She would have to tread cautiously with this guy, but she didn't feel the need to worry at the present moment. Or rather, she didn't want to have to worry.

Vi perked up as Otto mentioned seeing an agent with a piece of jewelry. Maybe it was her locket! Trying to get it back would involve an encounter with the agents, which would no doubt lead to an interrogation, but they couldn't do much legally at the present time, which worked to Vi's advantage. For now, she was focused on getting her necklace back, and getting it back ASAP.

"Ah, Otto, where'd you see this something akin to jewelry?" she asked, turning a bit to face him. "And if you don't mind me asking, what's your codename? It's just a preference of mine, y'see." She stopped; they were at the cafeteria doors. She tried the knob, but it seemed to be stuck. Vi let out a frustrated groan and jiggled the lock some more, trying to convince the door to open. She was hungry, damn it!

ιмαɢe ѕoυrce
lαyoυт вy jeɴɴαlαια

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:22 am
User Image

User Image

Otto's pencil went to his page almost as soon as Vi tilted herself toward him, and the sophmore offered the taller girl another smile -- his pencil still moving -- as she opened her mouth to speak to him. She seemed to talk to him marginally more fondly than Otto had witnessed her address the other two who had tried to approach her. Did that mean he had gained her favor? It would certainly be worth something.

Ah, right. Her necklace. Surprisingly, Otto had actually seen a piece of jewelry in the hands of one of the adult's hands. For once it wasn't just to see Vi's reaction, though Otto had half a mind to say 'just kidding'. He paused as soon as he opened his mouth to relay this fib, reminding himself that the best way to get close to people was to cater to their interests.

It was a little displeasing, but Otto's face didn't show any hint of such an emotion. He tapped his cheek instead, looking up to the ceiling in feigned thought. "Outside, perhaps...? I must confess I still do not understand the layout of this school. It appears I am no good with directions, Miss Black." Another lie, but Otto had learned long ago that people became more comfortable with you if they thought you were helpless. Besides, if nobody thought you were competent, they wouldn't make you do work.

Otto offered an apologetic smile, which quickly turned into a grin as he trailed after Vi. "Why Miss Black, I'm sure you've heard of equal exchange! I cannot hand out such an amount of information without expecting something in return, I'm sure you understand?" Otto gave a light laugh, tone playful as he watched Vi struggle with the door. He had been planning on letting her struggling longer, but his own hunger had him brush a hand against the girl's. "Ah, allow me. The cafeteria door is perhaps the only mystery I have yet solved."

Otto pressed the knob up as he turned it, giving the door a surprisingly firm shove as his hand twisted. The door opened with a mild sound of protest, but otherwise smoothly. The scent of food was heavy in the room, and Otto gave himself a moment to adjust -- really, the weirdest thing about America was perhaps the scents -- before entering. He gave Vi a smile, this time making sure it was leaning on the more shy side. "I'm starved. I assume your stomach fares just the same, so perhaps we should leave this conversation to continue over something nutritious, yes? I do hope you'll give me the honor of sitting with you, Miss Black! Ah, and your friends as well, of course." In all honesty Otto did not want to stay in the cafeteria longer than he had to, but there was no way of getting information unless he interacted with the other students.

Unfortunately.

User Imagelmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo000OOOOOoooooosauce  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:29 am
╔══════════════╗
ℜory MacIssac // 11 // Loki
╚══════════════╝

how i feel: Happy// where i'm at: Main Hall// who i'm with: People

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rory decided that after Vi's response was to just leave her alone and
he noticed other people milling about. That was weird, especially since they
were all girls. He did not care to look at the bulletin board, instead he would
ask someone else what actually happened. The ginger was still sort of sorting
his notes from his experiments out in his head to care much about the events
of the ball. Dancing just did not really interest him. Well he was probably still
in trouble for getting his arse handed to him a month back and under-age
drinking so that was another reason why he decided not to go. Not that he
cared much.

He saw Sona and smiled at her, not knowing why she looked a little distant
to him, but he pulled her close to him. "So Gallagher Girls
are staying here? How curious."
Rory muttered and held onto his
girlfriend gently. "Sona, dearie, it's been forever." The
ginger stated and kissed her head affectionately. He was still quite unaware
of the ball's events but did not care. He got to see his girlfriend.

His Voice

Picture Source
Pixiv ID: 21403171
Member: picori

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:02 pm
𝓢σиα 𝓘мιтнє ○ 𝓢𝒾𝓁𝓋ℯ𝓇𝓢𝓂ℴ𝓀ℯ ○ 12
○Where & With: Black Thorne, Rory, Vi and Some Guy
○Wearing: Why
○Feeling: Exhausted and happy
User Image

You're always on display

Sona watched from the corner of her eye as Black Rose read the note, and looked confused. A roll of Sonas eyes was earned by this small action. Really, if she couldn't read it, Sona wasn't going to even bother explaining. It was so obvious it hurt, but what ever. The young albino felt a bit upset that Vi was acting as she did, after all that had happened. Understanding that Vi just lost her best friend, she could at least act a bit.. hurt. Sona couldn't sleep, not with the thoughts of the previous night swimming in her head. Although she kept herself calm enough, to the point where the younger girl thought she was asleep. Her cries were heard from the bunk below, giving Sona a twinge of pity for the girl. The small trait of an elder sister wanted to escape, wanted to comfort her. But that would simply be to much for the raven haired girl. So Sona stayed put.

A small gasp was pulled from Sona as her thoughts were torn from the memories of the night before. Familiar arms pulled her against a familiar frame, making Sona give a low chuckle. He always did this, weither she was beside him or five feet away. Leaning against him softly, she wrapped her arms around his neck, embracing him softly.
"Mmm, yes, The Gallagher Girls are staying at Black Thorne. The tables have turned.." The albino purred slightly, looking up at Rory. "But you would have known that, had you actually attended the ball like the rest of us. You missed out on quite a party." Sona informed the ginger as his lips touched her shorter hair. Rolling her eyes at his statement."Oh yes, because a week, four days and three hours since we last were together were so awful."

.....And it's obvious that you're dying, dying.
Being me and Only me
Feeling scared to Breathe
If you leave me
I'll be afraid of Everything

Source: DeviantArtist

Kurotsuchi-fukutaicho

The Current Event [N O N E]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers