Submit

xPinkandBlackx

Gracious Gekko

8,400 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:33 am
Am I still technically a virgin if I have never had sex but have been fingered to the point where I have bleed? I swore to my boyfriend that I am a virgin but I'm afraid he will think I'm lying if we do it and there's no blood. I really really like him and want to be with him but I'm also scared to think that I really am lying to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:55 am
xChibiGrimreaperx
Am I still technically a virgin if I have never had sex but have been fingered to the point where I have bleed? I swore to my boyfriend that I am a virgin but I'm afraid he will think I'm lying if we do it and there's no blood. I really really like him and want to be with him but I'm also scared to think that I really am lying to him.

Just tell him the truth. If you are having sex with this guy then you should be able to talk to him about things like this. Explain that you have done some things but that you have not had sex with anyone else before.

The answer to your question depends on what you view as losing your virginity. The majority consensus would most likely be that, yes, you are still a virgin because you have not actually had sexual intercourse yet.  

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50

xena91388

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:33 am
The hymen is not the defining point of virginity. Virginity is a state of mind.

In ye olden days when women refrained from physical activity and we didn't have things like "moon cups" and tampons, masturbation was a sin, and doctors did not go near that part of a woman, then yes, an intact hymen could have been used as solid proof of virginity but that's not true anymore.

Also, you don't need to have penetrative sex to lose your virginity, like I said before, It's all a state of mind. Is a women who has a**l or oral sex with 30 men and her hymen still intact a virgin? Nope.

Technically, you are not a virgin anymore. You engaged in a sexual act and are ready for more. Your "innocence" is gone.

Your best course of action is to do what ll-Frantic-ll suggested and just tell the truth. Partners should always be 100% honest with each other. Just tell him you got into some heavy petting but a p***s has never been anywhere inside you.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:06 am
ll-Frantic-ll
xChibiGrimreaperx

Just tell him the truth. If you are having sex with this guy then you should be able to talk to him about things like this. Explain that you have done some things but that you have not had sex with anyone else before.

The answer to your question depends on what you view as losing your virginity. The majority consensus would most likely be that, yes, you are still a virgin because you have not actually had sexual intercourse yet.

He knows about what I have done but not that I have bled before.. He is still hesitant to believe me that I haven't ever had sex with a guy before though.. I just don't want to lose him just because I have a possibility of not bleeding when we do it.. I know that some girls don't bleed at all.. I just want him to be able to trust me. Thanks for your advice!  

xPinkandBlackx

Gracious Gekko

8,400 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Millionaire 200

xPinkandBlackx

Gracious Gekko

8,400 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:08 am
xena91388

In ye olden days when women refrained from physical activity and we didn't have things like "moon cups" and tampons, masturbation was a sin, and doctors did not go near that part of a woman, then yes, an intact hymen could have been used as solid proof of virginity but that's not true anymore.

Also, you don't need to have penetrative sex to lose your virginity, like I said before, It's all a state of mind. Is a women who has a**l or oral sex with 30 men and her hymen still intact a virgin? Nope.

Technically, you are not a virgin anymore. You engaged in a sexual act and are ready for more. Your "innocence" is gone.

Your best course of action is to do what ll-Frantic-ll suggested and just tell the truth. Partners should always be 100% honest with each other. Just tell him you got into some heavy petting but a p***s has never been anywhere inside you.
Alright. Thank you both for the help smile I really do appreciate it!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:13 am
You don't always bleed your first time. That isn't a good thing to go by. Just thought I'd say that.  

drama llama shimm3r

Beloved Raider

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:12 pm
xChibiGrimreaperx
He knows about what I have done but not that I have bled before.. He is still hesitant to believe me that I haven't ever had sex with a guy before though.. I just don't want to lose him just because I have a possibility of not bleeding when we do it.. I know that some girls don't bleed at all.. I just want him to be able to trust me. Thanks for your advice!

Him not trusting you is another issue entirely, especially if he has no reason to distrust what you tell him. Trust is big in relationships.

Regardless, good luck and I hope everything goes well for you. ^_^;  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:08 pm
ll-Frantic-ll
xChibiGrimreaperx

Him not trusting you is another issue entirely, especially if he has no reason to distrust what you tell him. Trust is big in relationships.

Regardless, good luck and I hope everything goes well for you. ^_^;

I agree.. anyway, thanks so much ^^  

xPinkandBlackx

Gracious Gekko

8,400 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Millionaire 200

xPinkandBlackx

Gracious Gekko

8,400 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:11 pm
Latula Pyrope
You don't always bleed your first time. That isn't a good thing to go by. Just thought I'd say that.

I have heard that, thanks for the advice though.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:33 pm

I believe so. But it depends on your definition of virginity. Everyone is different. Also, if he trusts you, he should take your word, blood or no blood. If you don't bleed, it could have been from a form of exercise that's stretched your hymen. They don't break after all, they just stretch. Or you could have been born without one, like many women.
I was a virgin and I never bleed and it was more a blessing since there was no mess. But I used to exercise a lot and most likely was never born with a hymen or stretched it. My partner didn't care, we talked openly about it for a long time.

Clasela
Crew

diet bepis

Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:24 pm
I didn't bleed one drop my first time,
but I'm 101% sure I was a virgin.

If he considers blood to be the only thing that proves your virginity,
he's got another issue entirely. neutral

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:26 am
It depends on your version of what a virgin is, a lot of people would not considered that "sex".
& Not everyone bleeds their first time, I didn't.  

ChiffaniChan

Aged Gaian

8,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:44 am
xChibiGrimreaperx
ll-Frantic-ll
xChibiGrimreaperx

If.you're afraid.of.this guy dumping.you because you don't. bleed.the first time you have sex, you have a MUCH bigger problem.than whether you're a "virgin" or not.

First a.d foeemost, it sounds like he's pressuring you into having full intercourse and I'm picking up that you're not ready for.that. I might be wrong about you being ready but not about him.pressuring you. Trust me, I got conned.into sex at 12 (alcohol.was.involved but still). I smell pressured, and it's you.

Number dos, I've known technical.virgins who were the biggest whores ever. They would.do.oral and a**l with anything that had a.p***s, but since they still had their hymens they were virgins.

Numbah three: whom.you have sex with, if you even have it, or if.you don't have it ag all is NOBODY'S BUSINESS BUT YOURS. if that guy is so hung up on your history, how about he fesses up about HIS sexual activity?  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 6:44 pm
xChibiGrimreaperx

Here's the really funny thing... Some girls don't bleed! When I lost mine there was nothing. The idea of virginity is in your head and no one can really define it. With the whole hymen/bleeding thing, it actually isn't a good definer. Some girls are even born without one. As we get into puberty it naturally gets weak and something as simple as riding a horse or a bike or playing a sport can break it. So just be honest with him. Tell him "I've been fingered before but that's it". That way he'll have some understanding of how far sexually you have been.

InterstateDaisy

Dapper Noob

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 1:15 am
xena91388

THIS. ALL OF IT.  
27. ✿ - - - Girls

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces