Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
Anybody else watch "How William Shatner Changed the World?" Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Abettor Saboteur

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:22 pm
There was a program on tonight called "How William Shatner Changed the World." (american, east coast, history chanel) It was about how Trek inspired a generation of inventors and scientists. Just wondering if anybody else watched it and any thoughts on the subject.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:01 pm
Oh, I keep forgetting. What I really want to see, though, is the Living in TV Land William Shatner thing. rofl  

Ginga

Anon1052025

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:26 pm
I forgot about that show, was it any good?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:06 pm
My mom turned it on when it started an hour ago, and as I worked on my English paper here, I listened to it/half-watched it.

And damn!

It's so interesting!

Although, it's more like, "How Star Trek Changed the World"... NOT William Shatner. >_<

EDIT: They talked about Voyager and Janeway! Hot damn! *pumps fist in the air enthusiastically*

But, no, in all seriousness, I'm going to find it on again and tape it. Definitely a 2 hours well spent. heart I thought the Borg-Internet guy was a liiiiiittle freaky, though. ._.  

Ginga

Abettor Saboteur

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:40 pm
Shonen20

Yeah it actually was really good.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:45 pm
i watched it on the discovery channel.  

Lord of Ostlandria

Hassium

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:18 pm
Yeah, I Tivoed it. My friends and I had a Trek themed sleepover and watched it together, which was fun. One of my friends is terrified of the Borg, and when the Borg internet guy came on she started talking about how the Borg would eat us all. Which I found amusing. So after that we watched First Contact. smile

Anyway, it was a pretty cool program. I may transfer it to tape. (Although William Shatner acted like a total git the whole thing. That was part of the fun.)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:09 pm
Sheepish Saboteur
Shonen20

I just saw it a couple nights ago and I finally found out that I have the medical scanner from the first star trek.  

Anon1052025

Abettor Saboteur

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:47 pm
Shonen20
Sheepish Saboteur
Shonen20

I just saw it a couple nights ago and I finally found out that I have the medical scanner from the first star trek.
oh i know ^__^ i totally scanned my eggs this morning. ( ironicly making them less healthy. )  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:00 am
Sheepish Saboteur
Shonen20
Sheepish Saboteur
Shonen20

oh i know ^__^ i totally scanned my eggs this morning. ( ironicly making them less healthy. )
Cool cool But I got a real one not a just a salt shaker 3nodding *Goes off to diagnose his friends with diarrhea*  

Anon1052025

Abettor Saboteur

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:35 pm
Shonen20
Sheepish Saboteur
Shonen20
Sheepish Saboteur
Shonen20

Cool cool But I got a real one not a just a salt shaker 3nodding *Goes off to diagnose his friends with diarrhea*
oh cool! < has lame salt shaker >  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:13 pm
Sheepish Saboteur
Shonen20
Sheepish Saboteur
Shonen20
Sheepish Saboteur
Shonen20

oh cool! < has lame salt shaker >
*installs radar and warp drive into salt shaker*  

Anon1052025

Ginga

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:15 pm
gonk It's not going to be on again for a while. I hope they release it on DVD soon... gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:56 am
hey if anyone does ever manage to copy it on tape, could I convince you to send me a copy? *puppy eyes*  

ThatDarkNShadyLady

Wind-Whisper

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 2:55 pm
We TVO'd it and copied it to a disk, but still haven't had the chance to watch it.  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff