Submit

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:37 am
User Image Just submitted another random art that I did recently, into the arena for no utter reason except to amuse myself xP

Rate it? emotion_kirakira

I'm curious to find out the stats xD

http://www.gaiaonline.com/arena/art/comics/vote/?entry_id=102785703

Please and thank you! (^O^) User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:05 am
I went and took a look, it's really cute and funny. whee By the way I think the voting system in the Arenas is glitched. I know that if somebody gives you 5 stars for your first vote sometimes it looks like 4 1/2 stars but I can't really tell if it really stays at 4 1/2 or changes next time another vote is added. It's really weird. Sometimes two people will vote 5 stars and it looks like 3 stars. I just don't get what is up with it. I submit a lot of writing (poetry and occasional fiction) and always wonder if the stars are accurate. I think there might also just be the random hater but it's hard to say.  

Nemone

Fluff Saint

15,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:51 pm
Nemone

User Image Thank you for rating it! xD

I've also heard about the downvotes happening in the avatar arena. It's like, the avatars were really awesome but the votes received just didn't tally with their awesomness (TAT) I was hoping that the art arena wasn't affected in any way x3~

I'll be sure to check out your stuff (^O^) I've never ventured inside the writing arena as of yet. Maybe now is the best time to start poking inside there and go have a good read or two =D User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:53 pm
jellykans

User Image Also, jellykans, thank you for commenting as well (^O^) User Image

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Nemone

Fluff Saint

15,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:56 pm
koromyst
Nemone

User Image Thank you for rating it! xD

I've also heard about the downvotes happening in the avatar arena. It's like, the avatars were really awesome but the votes received just didn't tally with their awesomness (TAT) I was hoping that the art arena wasn't affected in any way x3~

I'll be sure to check out your stuff (^O^) I've never ventured inside the writing arena as of yet. Maybe now is the best time to start poking inside there and go have a good read or two =D User Image

Yeah I honestly can't tell if it's some trolls in there or a glitch in the system. It would be sad if it was a glitch causing all the negative feelings in the Arena. Maybe we should do some kind of experiment where we all pick a piece to rate and put our ratings in the comments or something to see if it adds up right. Heck we could even call it "Arena Test" and ask that people just put their vote in the comments to see if the arena is rating correctly.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:58 pm
koromyst
jellykans

User Image Also, jellykans, thank you for commenting as well (^O^) User Image

Good to see you!  

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

🎭Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers