Submit

frozen_water

Aged Gaian

11,400 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:37 pm
To commemorate both our guild message and the season, I've decided to create 31 seasonal tektek creations, one for each day of October!

All of the avatar will be made using only Gold Shop/Event/Freebies/Crafting items. No items introduced to the site via GC will be used, and all the avatars will be free for use! c:

If you like what you see and feel a little inspired yourself I invite you to join me by posting your own spooky creations here! (GC free of course.) Feel free to chat and discuss the creations and items as well.

The 31 Looks of Halloween: (WiP - Avatars subject to change!)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:23 pm
Oh fun!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:37 pm
Sounds fun!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:39 pm
Lookin' good guys! wink  

frozen_water

Aged Gaian

11,400 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Forum Regular 100

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:49 pm
frozen_water
Lookin' good guys! wink

You too!!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:06 pm
I'm doing this year's ToT items, as usual~  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

frozen_water

Aged Gaian

11,400 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:35 pm
Kitalpha Hart
I'm doing this year's ToT items, as usual~
I'm so excited for the event, I hope it starts soon!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:43 pm
Can I re-use this? :3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

xena91388

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

LIPPS INC

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:51 pm
Impressive, I know. twisted

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:01 pm
xena91388

Of course! This is just for funzies.

PETER THE PUMPKIN

emotion_kirakira  

frozen_water

Aged Gaian

11,400 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Forum Regular 100

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:16 pm
frozen_water
.... all the avatars will be free for use! c:

Oh yay! This is good to know because I was planning on stealing borrowing SO many of these awesome looks!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:26 pm
I think mine is gold shop for the most part except for my base which includes bad moon. Also event items....oh and Her Infernal Majesty, I forgot about that hmmmm. I will make one that uses gold shop items.

Okay, here is the gold shop and free event items avi. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

karate chop kitten

Golden Cat

frozen_water

Aged Gaian

11,400 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:44 pm
Madame Xiva
frozen_water
.... all the avatars will be free for use! c:

Oh yay! This is good to know because I was planning on stealing borrowing SO many of these awesome looks!!!
emotion_brofist  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:46 pm
Alright, Got some witches here for you guys (complete with authentic purple eyes*)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. This one's gone traditional.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Because you didn't really need to sleep anyways...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. This one's gone all Leg Avenue.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. How about a nice bar of chocolate? twisted

*right in the nostalgia!  

xena91388

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
💇💅Avatar Talk!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash