Reply 27. ✿ - - - Girls
What do you LIKE about being a girl? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jebebo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:56 am
Well there is a "what do you hate about being a girl" topic so I figured we should have the positive version as well smile What do you like about being a girl?

As for me, well the number 1 reason I suppose is no testicles and the pain they provide. I mean seriously, I saw a guy once just hop on his his bicycle and he accidentally landed right on them. Just such an inconvenient week spot to have danging there.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:17 am
I have no idea XD...  

Miss_XxAriaxX

The WoIfie Among Us

Altruistic Lightbringer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:59 am
Boobs.

Just gonna say it. I LOVE having boobs. I mean, yes they can be annoying, but hey. Boobs. And the fact that I can be a pervert and say dirty, dirty things yet all my guy friends think I'm just being cute. Its really fun. And...Hmm...I think I also like not having testicles. That is an amazing plus.

Being a girl is pretty great ^w^

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:34 am
♥ ♥ . . .
    I can be cute and act a bit childish and it's okay. I can wear skirts, hair accessiories, cute shoes, heels... It's okay for me to have my pens and pencils with bunnies or kitties or just pink. Puppy eyes can get me help from almost anyone i ask.

I like being a girl o 3o

. . . ♥ ♥

Lady Ignea

Sweet Singing

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:12 am
Top three things I love about being a girl:

Three: Being able to act like a complete ditz, and smiling cutely afterwards so people think I'm just kidding/being adorable.

Two: Hair. I love my hair. Being able to grow it out, or chop it short. Being able to get away with any color combo I could think of, and wear awesome/cute accessories.

One: Boobs. I mean.... OMG boobs. I just love boobs. And I have them, so that totally rocks. Because well... cleavage is Heaven.

Oh... and my ABSOLUTE favorite: Being able to get pregnant.
Because, lets face it, I'm hot when I'm expecting.
[And not just because I'm 8weeks and my breast have doubled in size.]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:04 pm
MommiiDearest

Three: Being able to act like a complete ditz, and smiling cutely afterwards so people think I'm just kidding/being adorable.

Two: Hair. I love my hair. Being able to grow it out, or chop it short. Being able to get away with any color combo I could think of, and wear awesome/cute accessories.

One: Boobs. I mean.... OMG boobs. I just love boobs. And I have them, so that totally rocks. Because well... cleavage is Heaven.

I get the thing about hair accessories and maybe color, but guys can have have long hair without looking weird too. I've seen plenty of good looking guys with long hair.  

Jebebo

Strange Lizard

Distinct Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:46 pm
I have to say that having cleavage is defiantly helpful. It's like a built-in extra pocket. Quite handy for phones and Ipods and all that.

And...well, i can't think of anything other than i can act really ditsy without to many weird looks.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:06 pm
Jebebo
MommiiDearest

I get the thing about hair accessories and maybe color, but guys can have have long hair without looking weird too. I've seen plenty of good looking guys with long hair.

That is true, my little brother has curly/wavy waist length hair, and it looks awesome! Buuut, there is always that majority of our society who look down upon men with long hair.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Jebebo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:14 pm
MommiiDearest
Jebebo
MommiiDearest

That is true, my little brother has curly/wavy waist length hair, and it looks awesome! Buuut, there is always that majority of our society who look down upon men with long hair.

Honestly, I have never seen people look down on men with long hair. Well I have seen the occasional comment I guess, but it's the same about girls with short hair.
The main thing I think is men with long hair are often stereotyped as metal heads or rockers. But, at least from what I have seen, not exactly "looked down upon."
But I'm not saying you're wrong, we live in different places, we see different things.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:14 pm
Quite An Interesting Topic you got going here. : )
I must think! : D

I enjoy playing with my hair thee most. : o
Having Breast is Cool. 3nodding ( My breast is very small, as in A cups Small, so you can't do very much with them.. xD )

(Off topic-ish)
(I feel so alone everyone here is a cutey typ) D:
My personality isn't a very cutey type though. : s
More like Funny/Clumsy/Serious typ. : (
(Clumsy as in I trip over things a lot, and as in when I get stared at I start walking oddly. xD)
Oh well. 3nodding

Sega Queen

Angelic Kitten

xoAniLuv

Dangerous Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:22 pm
What do I like about being female. . .
Boobies XD
Wearing any color and not being called out on it (like guys calling other guys "gay" for wearing pink for example).
Excellent ability to crossdress  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:29 pm
Hmm. What do I like?
Well, even though I'm butt ugly, guys won't punch me.
I can grow my hair out and not get called a f%&#@.
I can wear those long floaty skirts, and they're really comfy.
I can state my opinion about babies and mean girls without getting called a misogynist a$$&@!#.
I have tiny breasts, therefore I do not have to worry about people looking at them.
I can giggle at cute things.
I can like cute things like puppies.
Its wonderful c:  

Jao Feng

EmbraceTheDemons

Shirtless Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:04 pm
Boobs. They're really fun to play with when you're in the shower XD Sorry that was a bit dirty but it's true...Is it bad that that's really all I can think of off the top of my head?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:33 am
what i like most? i don't know maybe my hair  

Vicky Lizbeth

27. ✿ - - - Girls

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out