Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 📌Important Information & References
Gaia's CEO B-Skie's profile. Read the Comments on his page Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:50 pm
and then tell me that there aren't some real issues on this site.

GCD is flooded with threads from upset users. SF is even worse.

But if you take a look at our own CEO's profile page, it paints a sad but accurate picture of where Gaia stands with so many of its members now.

It's actually kinda sad to see it all come down to this. sad

Gaia's CEO  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:31 pm
Ouch D:  

Mandeh Candeh

Beloved Browser

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:55 pm
He deserves it.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:41 pm
It's sad that this is what it's come to.
But realistically? I'm almost positive we can say anything we want on that profile and it wouldn't mean a thing.
At the end of the day, he is only here to make money, and as pissed off as it makes the majority of site members, he will still lay in bed at night content in that fact that thousands of users are giving him said money.
crying

That doesn't mean I wouldn't be happy if he fell out of a tree or something but idk.  

zolbat

Lunatic

TS Sailor Cronus

Feline Paladin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:27 am
Yep, I've been following some of the comments on his profile for a while now. I haven't seen anyone say anything positive yet. XP

I'm declining commenting on his profile... the whole "don't say anything at all" if it can't be nice thing.

Supposedly his job doesn't actively cross over into Gaia's ideas for things like all the CS items (according to staff, sorry for lack of reference) but he's responsible for something, and it's not going over too well.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:02 pm
This is truly a shame.
I feel partly responsible because before I linked his profile to people, it had only a few comments. I hope this hadn't put our guild in a bad light. I only wanted people to be informed on who the CEO was, since nobody knew.
So many comments filled with sadness, anger, and hate... I hope sometime they are seen by him. This site no longer feels like Gaia.  

GC Revolt

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:42 pm
GC Revolt
This is truly a shame.
I feel partly responsible because before I linked his profile to people, it had only a few comments. I hope this hadn't put our guild in a bad light. I only wanted people to be informed on who the CEO was, since nobody knew.
So many comments filled with sadness, anger, and hate... I hope sometime they are seen by him. This site no longer feels like Gaia.

We are in trouble one way or another, Captain.
Only the mods in the staff will listen to us, even then not all of us will give reasonable responses in support of the cause in any way.*

1.) (Mostly because they don't know what the hell's going on, and as for why I talk with numbered notes, its mostly to get the main points across and leaving the side-points in the numbers!)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:43 am
GC Revolt
This is truly a shame.

I thought about the same thing as well, Captain, but the link has now been posted in several other places as well. It's only because of the influx of comments there that I posted this as a little insight as to just how bad it is.

There's also another factor this this that I'll be adding later, and I could not agree more. This site no longer feels like Gaia, and that sad truth becomes evident with the comments on his page. It's truly a sad thing.  

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

Left Feb 2015

Devout Humorist

10,750 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:06 pm
I don't think that's actually the CEO of the site. js.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:08 pm
Casidhe Wetherington

It actually is. He's just not active with the site. I have a statement from Admin about it, but it'll take me a bit to find and post it. This is, however, the CEO profile that's linked in many respectable places around Gaia.  

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

Left Feb 2015

Devout Humorist

10,750 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:12 pm
Madame Xiva
Casidhe Wetherington

It actually is. He's just not active with the site. I have a statement from Admin about it, but it'll take me a bit to find and post it. This is, however, the CEO profile that's linked in many respectable places around Gaia.
lol. I'm an old cynic I suppose. I'd need to see the post from admin. If that is him though, it's just sad that there's an account, but he's not even attempting to look active on the site he "runs." That's an important part of running any business well, being in the trenches, at least now and again.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:19 pm
Casidhe Wetherington
Madame Xiva
Casidhe Wetherington

lol. I'm an old cynic I suppose. I'd need to see the post from admin. If that is him though, it's just sad that there's an account, but he's not even attempting to look active on the site he "runs." That's an important part of running any business well, being in the trenches, at least now and again.

Trust me, hun...I understand. I'm very much the same way. Just bear with me in finding the link. It might take me a while, but I'll get it for you. Actually, I should have included it with this post, but I didn't!

And yes, it's a well-known fact and openly recognized and acknowledged by Gaia admin and staff that the new CEO does not care about public presence. They defend him for that, in fact. So, it's a fact that our CEO doesn't even attempt to look active on the site. He's too busy doing other things behind the scenes. Lots of links to all of this, but I can't wrangle them overnight. Rest assured that I WILL wrangle them, however. 4laugh  

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

Left Feb 2015

Devout Humorist

10,750 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:27 pm
Madame Xiva
Casidhe Wetherington
Madame Xiva
Casidhe Wetherington

Trust me, hun...I understand. I'm very much the same way. Just bear with me in finding the link. It might take me a while, but I'll get it for you. Actually, I should have included it with this post, but I didn't!

And yes, it's a well-known fact and openly recognized and acknowledged by Gaia admin and staff that the new CEO does not care about public presence. They defend him for that, in fact. So, it's a fact that our CEO doesn't even attempt to look active on the site. He's too busy doing other things behind the scenes. Lots of links to all of this, but I can't wrangle them overnight. Rest assured that I WILL wrangle them, however. 4laugh
Thank you. I appreciate you doing that for me. I could wrangle, but it's time-consuming and I shouldn't even be on right now, since I have to be up early for work in the morning. sweatdrop See, all hope for Gaia is not lost. It still manages to make me do all the time-consuming things I shouldn't. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:03 pm
Hm... notice that on "posts", it lists "2". So he doesn't post anywhere, ever? Or maybe he's in some guild, and that is the only place he posts (I'm pretty sure the number of posts don't count 'guild' posts)

xxsoullessANGELUSxx

Dapper Explorer

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Guildmember 100
📌Important Information & References

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers