Reply Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!
My sigs be disabled... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kojaq

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 8:35 pm
My sigs be disabled due to exceeding the 100k limit....so watch out for your sigs...this is just a warning...cause it may happen to you...

List of those who should watch for sig ban(meaning your sig violates Gaia TOS & Guidelines

Elryck
Mistress of the Dark
Smoky5000
+migurushii+
Selene Dendawga
Aroes san
Betty
Hatake
Lazlow-Kun
Vegetrunks
Icing
Shariea
Bob the Baker

The funny thing is all these are less than 500x500pixels but exceed 100k limit  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:02 pm
Angel Hikari
My sigs be disabled due to exceeding the 100k limit....so watch out for your sigs...this is just a warning...cause it may happen to you...

List of those who should watch for sig ban(meaning your sig violates Gaia TOS & Guidelines

Elryck
Mistress of the Dark
Smoky5000
+migurushii+
Selene Dendawga
Aroes san
Betty
Hatake
Lazlow-Kun
Vegetrunks
Icing
Shariea
Bob the Baker

The funny thing is all these are less than 500x500pixels but exceed 100k limit

Thats rather stupid since it merely uses the bandwidth of the off site host...  

EmOneGarand

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 12:49 am
appreciate the heads up yo, but they already got me once. jus adjust and move on i guess
**shrugs**  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 4:47 am
Thanks for the warning buddy  

Silly Pudding

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 8:52 am
oh noes, my sig is 26 bytes too big eek whatever will I do? *sees someone run by in panic who's exceeding the 500x500 limit* run fer yer life!

confused I wonder, by how much did you exceed the 100kb limit?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:02 am
Mistress of the Dark
oh noes, my sig is 26 bytes too big eek whatever will I do? *sees someone run by in panic who's exceeding the 500x500 limit* run fer yer life!

there then, back to my other fav sig  

Silly Pudding

Kojaq

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 1:47 pm
Mistress of the Dark

100k...*shrug*...I've seen some of your bigger ones that do exceed the limit...I'm not trying to be an a**...just a friendly warning...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 4:06 pm
already been hit..but thanks anyway for the warning  

Aroes san

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 12:10 am
Why am I on the list Hikari? sad My pics are usually well under 100kbs. But maybe a few might not be. I'm not sure. However I don't think Gaia will warn me about the sizes. My images are pretty simple in size and file types. They are not page stretchers.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 12:41 am
~ Anime Betty ~
Why am I on the list Hikari? sad My pics are usually well under 100kbs. But maybe a few might not be. I'm not sure. However I don't think Gaia will warn me about the sizes. My images are pretty simple in size and file types. They are not page stretchers.

Mine wasn't and they disabled it..  

EmOneGarand

Silly Pudding

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 1:21 am
and I appreciate the warning, that's why I changed my sig  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 2:11 pm
~ Anime Betty ~
Neither was mine...but eh...the one I that you had up with Chibi's raffle was 200k *shrug* Mine was 225k and I was disabled...  

Kojaq

Kojaq

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 2:12 pm
elryck
~ Anime Betty ~

Mine wasn't and they disabled it..
Actually your medal of honor sig was 291k which is 191k over the limit....  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 2:32 pm
people have tried to get me on my sig before so I asked a mod and they said it was ok, as long as no one complains about your sig yu should be safe  

Lazlow-Kun

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 4:57 pm
ok. so there ar e all these warnings and stuff, but who do you `talk to to get yer sig bak after they take it?  
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff