Welcome to Gaia! ::

[ B U R N :: the everything guild ]

Back to Guilds

The Everything Guild... For Everyone, Everywhere. Designed with you in mind, to help you make the very most out of your Gaia experience! 

Tags: charity, contests, reality, advice, gold 

Reply b u r n :: m a i n f o r u m
**this is elyzia** Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

with a new machine

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:24 am
Hello my lovely & loyal guild members who are still here,

This is your captain, elyzia! It's certainly been a while, hasnt it? Im posting this from my mule account because i cannot remember the password to my primary account, & the notebook in which i keep track of all my password is floating around somewhere in the wider washington dc area which eludes me.
I totally forgot about Gaia... lord knows what prompted me to think of it just now. Anyhow, though, I've decided that its about time that i "offically" quit Gaia. I just dont have the time or energy or internet availability to be involved in it anymore. Once I figure out how to sign onto my main account (ill go searching for the password tomorrow, provided i dont forget), im going to donate half my considerably large quantity of gold & higher-priced items to the guild mule account, burnguildmule2, for the crew to use for whatever guild-oriented purposes they deem fit. Ill be giving the other half of my gold & items away to whomever posts a reply to this & politely requests a donation. I believe my main account is worth upwards of 200 million gold, so each person who posts here should receive at the VERY least a couple hundred thousand gs (in pure gold &/or items); most likely, everyone will get no less than 500,00, since i also have almost 20 million gold on this account. I reserve the right to give a greater quantity of gold/items to people i know, or at least whose usernames i recognize.
Furthermore, I also plan on giving away this guild if anybody wants to take over as the new captain of Burn. If anybodys interested (crew member or otherwise - it doesnt make a huge difference) or would like to suggest a member/crew member whom they think might be a good candidate for the "job", please say so in a reply to this thread. I honestly have no idea how many - if any - people are going to reply volunteering to take over Burn, so depending upon how many responses this thread gets ill figure out how to best proceed from there. Anyone whose ever wanted their own guild with 32,000 members is more than welcome to volunteer... So is anyone whose never wanted their own guild with 32,000 members, for that matter! All I ask of the future captain is that they do not change the guild name, or the basic theme of "the everything guild", or make major changes to the current guild rules (that is, do not change anything that will actively & majorly undermine core values this guild has always embraced, such as free speech & relatively little "drama"/conflict).
I don't know if all that many people whom remember me when i was active around here will still be around reading this, but if anybody cares, here's a brief update on what ive been up to & why remaining active on Gaia is not a realistic option at this point in my life:
I just got out of a 30 day inpatient rehab twelve hours ago. Up until entering inpatient treatnent Id been living with my boyfriend - now ex-boyfriend - whose been a heroin addict for the past decade & very quickly passed that addiction on to me. I created a lot of problems for myself & in my life when i was using which i'm now trying to begin resolving. I wasnt able to pay the rent for my apartment the past couple months, so I now have nowhere to live. Im writing this on my cell phone at 3:15 am in my friend Alex's kitchen, hopefully the number of days that Im able to stay at friends houses for ends up exceeding the number of days it will take for me to get my living situation relatively stabilized.
If anybody feels the desire to contact me for absolutely any reason whatsoever, feel more than welcome to text (or call, allthough i rarely answer my phone) me at (202)4416024 or email me at chewingonshadows@gmail.com.

Tons of love,
ELYZIA
// Kayla
Burn's Captain

P.S.:; I apologize for the presumably-profuse number of grammatical errors, omissions of punctuation, & typos. It takes more patience than I seem to currenly possess to proofread something of this length written using the keyboard on my cell phone.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:32 am
with a new machine

As sad as it is to see someone like yourself go, it also reigns in a new era for the BURN community, and which direction the new leader will now send this wonderful community towards. Also, I read that donation part and cringed; Even if you quit Gaia, you don't need to give it all away. (You could give it to me emotion_awesome )

In all seriousness, this a bittersweet end. I wish you the best of luck in future endeavors, and may your life's work bear fruits worth harvesting. Good luck getting your life back on track, friend.

Mochi Sun

High-functioning Lunatic

7,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Timid 100

with a new machine

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:37 am
(For all those who dont feel like reading the entire first post - in other words, probably everyone. - here's the "CLIFFNOTES" version:

Leaving Gaia officially. Too busy with real life s**t. Giving away all my gold & items to people who post a reply to this thread asking for free s**t. Also giving away this guild; post if interested in becoming new captain. No experience neccesary... Or whatever.
K thx)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:46 am
Zigbon
with a new machine

As sad as it is to see someone like yourself go, it also reigns in a new era for the BURN community, and which direction the new leader will now send this wonderful community towards. Also, I read that donation part and cringed; Even if you quit Gaia, you don't need to give it all away. (You could give it to me emotion_awesome )

In all seriousness, this a bittersweet end. I wish you the best of luck in future endeavors, and may your life's work bear fruits worth harvesting. Good luck getting your life back on track, friend.

Aww, how sweet... Thank you! smile &, of course i have to give all my gold & items away... You guys have much more use for them then I do, considering this is the first time Ive signed on to Gaia in probably nine months or so razz . Besides, I've already tried to sell my Gaia gold on the black market & failed... Just kidding (maybe)
Donation sent, btw :3  

with a new machine

Mochi Sun

High-functioning Lunatic

7,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:48 am
with a new machine

Thank you for such generosity. I'll just take it and stuff it in this here back pocket and see what magic I'll work. Perhaps, in the distant future, you'll return to Gaia once more.

I'll certainly be waiting.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:20 pm
care to donate? heart lol 3nodding

aside from gaia which I don't really care about either

stay collected, stay sober, and get out of that drug life exclaim

best wishes  

Battlefield Angel Mercy

Dangerous Smoker

5,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tipsy 100

AgentShiny

Shirtless Lover

11,925 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:41 pm
Awwww, it's sad to see you go but it's understandable. Good luck in whatever you pursue in your RL. You will be missed here.

P.S. Oh yeah, donation please? I'm a pack-rat hoarder of gaia items, even ask my guildies in the guild I own.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:20 pm
with a new machine
Hello my lovely & loyal guild members who are still here,

This is your captain, elyzia! It's certainly been a while, hasnt it? Im posting this from my mule account because i cannot remember the password to my primary account, & the notebook in which i keep track of all my password is floating around somewhere in the wider washington dc area which eludes me.
I totally forgot about Gaia... lord knows what prompted me to think of it just now. Anyhow, though, I've decided that its about time that i "offically" quit Gaia. I just dont have the time or energy or internet availability to be involved in it anymore. Once I figure out how to sign onto my main account (ill go searching for the password tomorrow, provided i dont forget), im going to donate half my considerably large quantity of gold & higher-priced items to the guild mule account, burnguildmule2, for the crew to use for whatever guild-oriented purposes they deem fit. Ill be giving the other half of my gold & items away to whomever posts a reply to this & politely requests a donation. I believe my main account is worth upwards of 200 million gold, so each person who posts here should receive at the VERY least a couple hundred thousand gs (in pure gold &/or items); most likely, everyone will get no less than 500,00, since i also have almost 20 million gold on this account. I reserve the right to give a greater quantity of gold/items to people i know, or at least whose usernames i recognize.
Furthermore, I also plan on giving away this guild if anybody wants to take over as the new captain of Burn. If anybodys interested (crew member or otherwise - it doesnt make a huge difference) or would like to suggest a member/crew member whom they think might be a good candidate for the "job", please say so in a reply to this thread. I honestly have no idea how many - if any - people are going to reply volunteering to take over Burn, so depending upon how many responses this thread gets ill figure out how to best proceed from there. Anyone whose ever wanted their own guild with 32,000 members is more than welcome to volunteer... So is anyone whose never wanted their own guild with 32,000 members, for that matter! All I ask of the future captain is that they do not change the guild name, or the basic theme of "the everything guild", or make major changes to the current guild rules (that is, do not change anything that will actively & majorly undermine core values this guild has always embraced, such as free speech & relatively little "drama"/conflict).
I don't know if all that many people whom remember me when i was active around here will still be around reading this, but if anybody cares, here's a brief update on what ive been up to & why remaining active on Gaia is not a realistic option at this point in my life:
I just got out of a 30 day inpatient rehab twelve hours ago. Up until entering inpatient treatnent Id been living with my boyfriend - now ex-boyfriend - whose been a heroin addict for the past decade & very quickly passed that addiction on to me. I created a lot of problems for myself & in my life when i was using which i'm now trying to begin resolving. I wasnt able to pay the rent for my apartment the past couple months, so I now have nowhere to live. Im writing this on my cell phone at 3:15 am in my friend Alex's kitchen, hopefully the number of days that Im able to stay at friends houses for ends up exceeding the number of days it will take for me to get my living situation relatively stabilized.
If anybody feels the desire to contact me for absolutely any reason whatsoever, feel more than welcome to text (or call, allthough i rarely answer my phone) me at (202)4416024 or email me at chewingonshadows@gmail.com.

Tons of love,
ELYZIA
// Kayla
Burn's Captain

P.S.:; I apologize for the presumably-profuse number of grammatical errors, omissions of punctuation, & typos. It takes more patience than I seem to currenly possess to proofread something of this length written using the keyboard on my cell phone.

Pleased to meet you officially for real, Captain.
Sorry about all those piles of bad news that transpired, though. emo
We are there for you if you have any real need of us.  

Javier Cross

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:24 pm
AgentShiny
Awwww, it's sad to see you go but it's understandable. Good luck in whatever you pursue in your RL. You will be missed here.

P.S. Oh yeah, donation please? I'm a pack-rat hoarder of gaia items, even ask my guildies in the guild I own.

How are you a pack rat holder by any chance? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:29 pm
Javier Cross
AgentShiny

You should see my gaia locker....  

AgentShiny

Shirtless Lover

11,925 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Champion 300

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:31 pm
AgentShiny
Javier Cross
AgentShiny

If you can show me your gaia locker, I can go have a look at it if you like.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:39 pm
Hate to see you go, you have beautiful avatars.
You are also good at discussions.
But good luck with treatment, and I hope you can kick this addiction.
Hope you come back to Gaia!
Good luck with life! <3  

Nenanah

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450

AgentShiny

Shirtless Lover

11,925 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:44 pm
Javier Cross
AgentShiny
Javier Cross
AgentShiny

Maybe some other time. I have to go to bed soon as I work tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:48 pm
AgentShiny
Javier Cross
AgentShiny
Javier Cross
AgentShiny

Maybe some other time. I have to go to bed soon as I work tomorrow.

Will you remember to show me the locker room somehow?
I would like to have a look, one of these days. sweatdrop  

Javier Cross

Special Monster

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:06 am
It's in your eyes! I can tell what you're thinking! My heart is sinking too!

Oh wow, I can't believe you're leaving. I'll admit that I've never really had a full conversation with you, but I've always associated this guild with you and now it seems weird that you won't be a major part of it. But I understand why you must leave. Sometimes life just gets in the way and you have to prioritize things. I certainly hope you sort out all your issues and build yourself a comfortable, if not happy, life. biggrin

I agree with everything you have to say about the guild's values, since I strongly believe in their importance to this guild. For the 3 years I've been here, I've enjoyed the freedom of this "everything guild" and would hate to see that lost with its owner. While I would never even consider taking over a guild like this (past experience tells me I'm terrible at leading guilds xp ), I'd be willing to put myself out there to help its transition under a new captain, if such a thing is needed. I'd hate to see Burn fall apart just because the original captain has moved on. All I can ask for is that you at least take the time to consider who you're handing over the reins to instead of giving it to whoever will take it. I want to see this guild continue to prosper for many years to come.

Also, I know you said you'd give gifts to whoever posted here, but don't feel obligated to do so for me. You've given me plenty over the years (a few birthday presents, quest donations, and even one year as my Secret Santa), and I appreciate those as enough.... Now that I've done the obligatory turning down of gifts, give me the gold! emotion_awesome

It's no surprise! I've been watching you lately! I want to make it with you!

b u r n :: m a i n f o r u m

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff