Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vocaloids Loverss

Back to Guilds

A group for EVERYTHING Vocaloid, pictures, songs, rps, everything Vocaloid! 

Tags: Vocaloid, role play, anime, music, vocaloids 

Reply Vocaloid RolePlay(1x1)
Vocalo Host Club (Closed with VincentAndrew) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:33 pm
Vocalo Academy is a privet school for high school students that have a great talent in music and want to become Vocaloids or music writers for Vocaloids, but not all students will becomes Vocaloids.. This school also has a Host club with young men called Vocalo Host Club. Tasuki is a freshmen in this school who dreams to write music for Vocaloids.Its her first day at the school and she didn't have her uniform yet because Her father wouldn't pay for it. So she came to the school in her older brother's cloths because she didn't have any girl cloths because once again her father wouldn't give her money to get herself cloths. She got lost in the school and walked into the Vocalo Host Club room and was surprised to see what she found. So surprise that she backed up into a Vase an broke it. The vase was worth more then Tatsuki could ever imagen so the member of the host club said the way to pay it off was by working as a Host seeing they didn't know she was a girl. Tatsuki didn't really mind at all but by the next day they all found out she was really a girl. Now the host club is trying to do there best to keep it hush hush so she dosn't leave them and they all slowly start to fall for her and will do whatever it takes to win her heart but....Who will Tatsuki end up with!? And Will they all become Vocaloids!?

Leader (Prince) : Hatsune Mikou (Me)
http://fdzeta.com/imgcache/381272dz.jpg

Vise presedent (Smart one) : Megurine Luki (Vincent)
http://www.zerochan.net/850722#full

Silent one: Gumo
http://www.zerochan.net/526878#full (Vincent)

BadBoy/Pervy one: Meito (Me)
http://www.zerochan.net/709713

Mischievous twins: Len and Rinto (Vincent)
http://www.zerochan.net/510476#full

Crossdresser:Tatsuki (Me)
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b373/Kenja-dono/Anime People/Guys/Boy.jpg .  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:50 pm
It was the last week of summer before it started to get colder and turn into fall. The sun was up and the birds were singing happily as Tatsuki walked down the street to Vocalo Academy. She was wearing her brothers old shirt and shorts because she hadn't got her school uniform yet because of her father. " I cant believe that I got in to the Academy. I can write music and it can be herd." She said to herself with a smile.

Mikou was in the Host Club room getting ready for the first day of school. " Alright we need to make sure that the ladies that come in feel loved and welcomed!" He said with a smile. " Aw man I cant wait to see what kind of new babe's that will be coming!" Meito said with a grin looking out the window to see the new students coming in. " Would you stop looking out the window and help!" Mikou snapped.  

tokyoloverTM

PrinceofClutteredJelly

Crystal Star

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:02 pm
tokyoloverTM

Gumo was helping set up the host club for the day when he saw Meito look out the window.He set up a couple tea sets and then went to the window to see what it was that meito was looking at but there was nothing.Gumo shrugged it off and went back to work.
Len and Rinto however had saw what Meito was looking at ealier.To them that person was just a poor boy thats probably lost.Len then pulls on Rinto's arm.Rinto follows Len.
Len whispers to RintoWho do you think that boy was?Rinto laughted Who care Len,now come on we got to help out too before hothead over there says somethingRinto says as he point at Mikou.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:13 pm
VincentAndrew98

Tatsuki walked onto school campus and was in aw how big the school was. "Wow...Its even fancier then I thought it would be." She said to herself then noticed a few people giggling at her. " I guess im not dressed right way for this school...I need to get money fast so I can get a uniform." She muttered to herself before going into the school looking around lost.

" Yeah yeah I will come help." Meito said with a sigh and he got the tea and sweets ready at he table's. Mikou slightly glared at the twins and just sighed. " We are almost done, Luki How are we doing?" Mikou asked. " You think we will do as well as we did last year? Even better maybe? What do you think more flowers in the room?"  

tokyoloverTM

PrinceofClutteredJelly

Crystal Star

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:20 pm
tokyoloverTM
VincentAndrew98

Tatsuki walked onto school campus and was in aw how big the school was. "Wow...Its even fancier then I thought it would be." She said to herself then noticed a few people giggling at her. " I guess im not dressed right way for this school...I need to get money fast so I can get a uniform." She muttered to herself before going into the school looking around lost.

" Yeah yeah I will come help." Meito said with a sigh and he got the tea and sweets ready at he table's. Mikou slightly glared at the twins and just sighed. " We are almost done, Luki How are we doing?" Mikou asked. " You think we will do as well as we did last year? Even better maybe? What do you think more flowers in the room?"

Luki looked up from from the host clubs account book.He snapped it shut and smirked.
If we do what we do last year as far as normal hosting we will do just as good.However I suggest we step it up a bit.And yes more flowers.

Len and Rinto laughed.
Heh Could you be anymore serious luki hehehe come on you got to have a little funThey said in unison.Gumo just stand there quietly ans watched the four.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:32 pm
VincentAndrew98

Tatsuki walked around the school trying to find her home room. " This school is so big its like a castle. Where the heck is home room." Tatsuki said as she was now and the top floor of the school and she walked down the hall.

" I knew it! We need more flowers! Meito get more flowers stat!" Mikuo ordered. " What!? Why don't you go get them you're self or even Luki! Luki need to some work other then reading a book!" Meito snapped. " Well the twins are right about Luki needing to have more fun so while he dose that you get more flowers." Mikuo said with a slight smirk. " WHAT THE HELL!!!" Meito snapped.

Tatsuki stopped infront of the the Host Club door and she looked at it for a while. "Maybe this is it?" She wondered and opened the door. "Hello?" She asked but to her surprised she saw five gorgeous boy's. " Ah a gust!" Mikuo said and grabbed a rose. "Welcome to the Vocalo Host Club" He said charmingly. " A-A Host Club?" Tatsuki asked backing away a little, shocked that there was a host club and with gorgeous boys. She wasn't use to seeing such pretty faces. Tastsuki backed up a little to much and knocked over a vase.  

tokyoloverTM

PrinceofClutteredJelly

Crystal Star

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:44 pm
tokyoloverTM
VincentAndrew98

Tatsuki walked around the school trying to find her home room. " This school is so big its like a castle. Where the heck is home room." Tatsuki said as she was now and the top floor of the school and she walked down the hall.

" I knew it! We need more flowers! Meito get more flowers stat!" Mikuo ordered. " What!? Why don't you go get them you're self or even Luki! Luki need to some work other then reading a book!" Meito snapped. " Well the twins are right about Luki needing to have more fun so while he dose that you get more flowers." Mikuo said with a slight smirk. " WHAT THE HELL!!!" Meito snapped.

Tatsuki stopped infront of the the Host Club door and she looked at it for a while. "Maybe this is it?" She wondered and opened the door. "Hello?" She asked but to her surprised she saw five gorgeous boy's. " Ah a gust!" Mikuo said and grabbed a rose. "Welcome to the Vocalo Host Club" He said charmingly. " A-A Host Club?" Tatsuki asked backing away a little, shocked that there was a host club and with gorgeous boys. She wasn't use to seeing such pretty faces. Tastsuki backed up a little to much and knocked over a vase.

Everyone stood there a little shocked but that was soon gone.Len and Rinto pointed at the vase."Ooh now you've done it. said Lenthat vase costed over 8,000,000 yensaid rinto.Luki looked to mikuo"Well how are you going to deal with this Mikuo?

(I hope you don't mind the colors it just helps me better at solving who's saying what)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:55 pm
VincentAndrew98

W-What you mean to tell me that that little vase was over 8,000,000!?Tatsuki asked feeling even worse because there was no way she could pay it back in her life time. I think Mikuo is going to blowMeito pointed to Mikuo. That vase...It was given to the school by the very first true Vocaloids... Mikuo said slowly. You do know you will have to pay back? He asked. I-Im sorry but I cant pay that back, Not in my life time or even after death. Tatsuki said as sweat dropped. Well then...You are just going to have to work with us to pay it off Mikuo said with a grin. What!? This poor guy!? Meito asked.

(Nope its fine ^^)  

tokyoloverTM

PrinceofClutteredJelly

Crystal Star

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:02 pm
tokyoloverTM
VincentAndrew98

W-What you mean to tell me that that little vase was over 8,000,000!?Tatsuki asked feeling even worse because there was no way she could pay it back in her life time. I think Mikuo is going to blowMeito pointed to Mikuo. That vase...It was given to the school by the very first true Vocaloids... Mikuo said slowly. You do know you will have to pay back? He asked. I-Im sorry but I cant pay that back, Not in my life time or even after death. Tatsuki said as sweat dropped. Well then...You are just going to have to work with us to pay it off Mikuo said with a grin. What!? This poor guy!? Meito asked.

(Nope its fine ^^)

Len and Rinto laughed at the face Tasuki made."Ahaha it looks like he's about to have a heart attack ahha!'they said in unison.Luki smirked"You better work hard.Its going to take a long time for you to pay that off.Luki opened the account book and started to write something down.Gumo just stood there not saying anything.He doesnt talk much.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:08 pm
VincentAndrew98

Work? You mean as a Host? Tatsuki asked and more sweat dropped. What you cane be serious you guy's! This bum cant be a host! He doesn't even have a uniform! Gumo say something about this!" Meito said looking at Gumo. Bum? He? Wait they think im a boy...Well I am in my brothers old clothes... Tatsuki thought to herself.  

tokyoloverTM

PrinceofClutteredJelly

Crystal Star

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:14 pm
tokyoloverTM
VincentAndrew98

Work? You mean as a Host? Tatsuki asked and more sweat dropped. What you cane be serious you guy's! This bum cant be a host! He doesn't even have a uniform! Gumo say something about this!" Meito said looking at Gumo. Bum? He? Wait they think im a boy...Well I am in my brothers old clothes... Tatsuki thought to herself.

Gumo walked up to Tasuki and looked her in the eye.He opened his mouth.....and then shut it again and shruged.
Luki patted gumo on the back"It seems Gumo has nothing to say on the matter."Rinto poited at Gumo"Yeah or he just doesn't care."Gumo shrugged again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:18 pm
VincentAndrew98

Tatsuki looked up at Gumo and blushed. They all were much taller then her besides the twinsGumo you are not helping at all!Meito snapped. Well then it is settled then. You are now a Host till you pay off for the vase.Mikuo said with a smile  

tokyoloverTM

PrinceofClutteredJelly

Crystal Star

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:29 pm
tokyoloverTM
VincentAndrew98

Tatsuki looked up at Gumo and blushed. They all were much taller then her besides the twinsGumo you are not helping at all!Meito snapped. Well then it is settled then. You are now a Host till you pay off for the vase.Mikuo said with a smile

Rinto stepped towards Mikou."But boss he can't be a host looking like that.Len stepped forward"He'd right you know.

(brb in about 30min ts dinner time)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:36 pm
VincentAndrew98

You are right. Men we are giving her a uniform to this poor man. Mikuo said and he took Tatsuki's hand This way He said and lead Tatsuki tot he changing room. Alright here is you're uniform now go get changed. Mikuo said. Uh...Alright then thank you Tatsuki said, walking into the change room and got changed. Yep...They really think I am a boy. I cant help that im flat and cant afford a uniform Tatsuki muttered to herself as she put on her tie.

Now we have a new member in are club! Isn't that great? Mikuo asked the others. I don't hink having him is such a good idea... Meito said, crossing his arms.

(Alright ^^)  

tokyoloverTM

PrinceofClutteredJelly

Crystal Star

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:56 pm
tokyoloverTM
VincentAndrew98

You are right. Men we are giving her a uniform to this poor man. Mikuo said and he took Tatsuki's hand This way He said and lead Tatsuki tot he changing room. Alright here is you're uniform now go get changed. Mikuo said. Uh...Alright then thank you Tatsuki said, walking into the change room and got changed. Yep...They really think I am a boy. I cant help that im flat and cant afford a uniform Tatsuki muttered to herself as she put on her tie.

Now we have a new member in are club! Isn't that great? Mikuo asked the others. I don't hink having him is such a good idea... Meito said, crossing his arms.

(Alright ^^)

Len patted meito's shoulder.Oh dont be such a party pooper Meito.I think the new guy will do just fine,right gumoGumo nodded."Yeah."Luki turned around.He better or else how will he repay his debt.When luki said that it looked as if demons were surrounding him.Len backed up.R-right,okay.  
Vocaloid RolePlay(1x1)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff