who would YOU cosplay as? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

b_rabbit_chen

Fluffy Puppy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:00 am
this will be a fun little game :3 if you had the choice to cosplay as ANY character from any anime and manga of your choice (i can open this up to video game characters as well, just for more options) and budget and getting the cosplay supplies were not issues (you could just get/make the costume in a snap with no problem) who would you cosplay as?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:21 am
There is a game series I absolutely loved as a kid, and still love it now. I would love to cosplay a girl version of Sly Cooper. mrgreen  

I Love Bad Puns

Friendly Shapeshifter

miaxloveless210

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:52 am
stocking from panty and stocking  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:56 pm
I Love Bad Puns
There is a game series I absolutely loved as a kid, and still love it now. I would love to cosplay a girl version of Sly Cooper. mrgreen

oh, i haven't heard of sly cooper before! i should check it out smile  

b_rabbit_chen

Fluffy Puppy

b_rabbit_chen

Fluffy Puppy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:58 pm
miaxloveless210

i don't know much about panty and stocking, but stocking looks cute!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:07 am
b_rabbit_chen
I Love Bad Puns

It's a really good ps2 game series. I believe it can also be found on the ps3 now in a collection of all the games. I honestly can't find an amv that does the game a justice but this is one good one. Sly Cooper is the raccoon in blue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Kh2YvRS3cY&list=PLrB9nS8GnHXCCE7Pp9f-sXtblcUGULo5d&index=36  

I Love Bad Puns

Friendly Shapeshifter

TH3_G1ITCH_

Enduring Receiver

13,300 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:10 am
miaxloveless210

I was going to say that! emotion_brofist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:27 am
I Love Bad Puns
b_rabbit_chen
I Love Bad Puns

It's a really good ps2 game series. I believe it can also be found on the ps3 now in a collection of all the games. I honestly can't find an amv that does the game a justice but this is one good one. Sly Cooper is the raccoon in blue

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Kh2YvRS3cY&list=PLrB9nS8GnHXCCE7Pp9f-sXtblcUGULo5d&index=36

thank you! i'll be sure to check it out 3nodding  

b_rabbit_chen

Fluffy Puppy

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:55 am
I would either crossplay Fūma Kōtaro from Sengoku BASARA or cosplay Tsuruhime from the same series  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:48 am
>w< I like this question. I am a bit of a cosplayer. I made my own Alice cosplay for Pandora Hearts (if your username is referencing P.H., you are that much more awesome~). I also did Haruhi Fujioka and Yuuki Cross (bought cosplay breaks too easily unfortunately). I'm currently making three more (one Homestuck character my friend wants to cosplay as, Azami (a.k.a. Medusa) from Kagerou Project, and Belphegor from Katekyo Hitman Reborn) @~@ long summer...but any who, onto the question!

Considering my boyfriend has finally made me addicted to it, I would say Lady Oichi from Sengoku Basara is an awesome cosplay to do. It's cute, moderate to make, and with more length on the bottom it's more appropriate. Plus, the character is absolutely awesome! She has killer hands like Lucy from Elfen Lied, but they're visible. Also, she has a very creepy lullaby.

But my personal option aside from that would be Mirajane from Fairy Tail whee I love her outfit, and her hair is nice, too. Unfortunately, I'm a little too tan to do that one all too well. Mirajane cosplayers normally have to be very light skinned to look proper enough. But I love the character in all. She started off as a punk but became a bit more sensitive and caring after an incident occurred in her life.She reminds me a lot of myself, so I love her heart

I just realized that I practically wrote three paragraphs just on a simple question. I'm sorry. I get rather carried away and excited about this stuff.

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Strange Lizard

Distinct Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:50 am
I would either cosplay as a female version of Dean from Supernatural, or Sollux from Homestuck.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:21 pm
Vampire Hunter Mari
>w< I like this question. I am a bit of a cosplayer. I made my own Alice cosplay for Pandora Hearts (if your username is referencing P.H., you are that much more awesome~). I also did Haruhi Fujioka and Yuuki Cross (bought cosplay breaks too easily unfortunately). I'm currently making three more (one Homestuck character my friend wants to cosplay as, Azami (a.k.a. Medusa) from Kagerou Project, and Belphegor from Katekyo Hitman Reborn) @~@ long summer...but any who, onto the question!

Considering my boyfriend has finally made me addicted to it, I would say Lady Oichi from Sengoku Basara is an awesome cosplay to do. It's cute, moderate to make, and with more length on the bottom it's more appropriate. Plus, the character is absolutely awesome! She has killer hands like Lucy from Elfen Lied, but they're visible. Also, she has a very creepy lullaby.

But my personal option aside from that would be Mirajane from Fairy Tail whee I love her outfit, and her hair is nice, too. Unfortunately, I'm a little too tan to do that one all too well. Mirajane cosplayers normally have to be very light skinned to look proper enough. But I love the character in all. She started off as a punk but became a bit more sensitive and caring after an incident occurred in her life.She reminds me a lot of myself, so I love her heart

I just realized that I practically wrote three paragraphs just on a simple question. I'm sorry. I get rather carried away and excited about this stuff.
what if someone was able to replicate Oichi's Shadow Hands for a cosplay? How cool would that be?  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:31 pm
Kitalpha Hart
what if someone was able to replicate Oichi's Shadow Hands for a cosplay? How cool would that be?

eek That would be terrifying...

whee But awesome at the same time. Maybe by getting plaster and other art stuff, the arms can be made. and then for the evil purple aura, see through fabric might do the trick. But maybe having the hands and fingers bendable and putting them on the boots might work confused No I need to think more on this, but it would be absolutely great if someone could do that~ 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:36 pm
Oh my... I would cosplay as:
Mokona, Yuuko Ichihara, Himawari Kunogi, Ame Warashi, and maybe Nekomusume from xxxholic
Saber from Fate series
Mei Misaki and Izumi Akazawa from Another
Sawako "Sadako" Kuronuma from Kimi ni Todoke

And I thats all I think think of for now xD  

xXNi-ChanXx

Lonely Werewolf

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:16 pm
Vampire Hunter Mari
Kitalpha Hart

eek That would be terrifying...

whee But awesome at the same time. Maybe by getting plaster and other art stuff, the arms can be made. and then for the evil purple aura, see through fabric might do the trick. But maybe having the hands and fingers bendable and putting them on the boots might work confused No I need to think more on this, but it would be absolutely great if someone could do that~ 3nodding
yesh, it would be ou o
Especially if they could move and stuff. For ones that are huge, say, palm as big as a person, have them be the hand, and some wire or something (detachable) to simulate it even more, almost as if they're protecting her or something. Some kind of rigging inside to move the individual fingers...
Or people in black body suits to control them, so that there's no need to stick them to the boots. Have a circlet of cardboard that smaller ones can be rigged to, for pics-Ichi standing on the portal, Shadow Hands coming to get chu >:3
Take some serious work, but would be worth it to pull off~  
14. ✿ - - - Anime And Manga

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces