Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
The 'Bad' Pairings...tun tun TUN! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oh boy does the maddness ever end!?
  Nope xD
View Results

Rumpus Ruu

Sparkly Seeker

6,825 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:35 pm
Alright. I'm sure we all love pairings and seeing how we fall in love with them. But we always have those certain pairings that you have that reaction of what were they high on when they did that?! Since, I'm bored, as usual, let's hear some of the worst pairings you've seen,read,or heard. I'm sure there not too bad.... wink And let's not kill each other if someone does like that pairing.

I'll start out first.

The first pairing I saw that freaked me out was of course. From Fruits Basket. I mean I like Yaoi just as much as I do manga. But we all have those mangas that you'd like to stay straight as a pole. The first pairing I thought was crazy. Was....MomijixHaru. I was shocked people. I've liked some of the pairings of yaoi in Fruits Basket. But I mean...what relationship do they have? I mean come on....kinda creepy.

Another pairing that freaked me out for weeks. Was not a yaoi couple. But a regular couple. I'm sure all the Yugioh fans know what I'm talking about. It's actually two pairings to be made clear. MalikxAnzu and BakuraxAnzu. Now we all know their have been some rumors floating around the internet with Bakura and Anzu. So that I could understand just a bit. And I guess the whole mind controlling thing going on with Malik and Anzu could spark something. But not enough to stop the nightmare....

Well those are detailed pairing I can never see happen. Let's hear yours. I hope I didn't freak you out to much. So, don't be afraid to voice an opinion.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:00 pm
Okay, reading fan fiction for this is just creepy.

SetoxMokuba from Yugioh.

They're brothers... and they... ugh..

gonk

nallos numba 1 fan

[OMFG NARKI]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:22 pm
Shubby

SetoxMokuba from Yugioh.

gonk

Rule of thumb: "Incest is hot. As long as other people do it." XP

So... Are we talking actual pairings in animes etc or hypothetical ones (fanfics, etc)?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:35 pm
Twincest is what I am mainly against.

Just eww. Shall I quote Fred and George Weasley?
I think I will, back in a sec.

SeaMyth

[OMFG NARKI]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:36 pm
Awaiting the quote with anticipation.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:37 pm
Well, really it's a pic, but my bad.

User Image

SeaMyth

[OMFG NARKI]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:42 pm
That's... Pretty powerful argumentation there. o.o  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:44 pm
xD

I just think that picture is hilarious.
But whatever floats your boat I guess.

Wrong pairings? Huh, I can't really think of any. (not counting incest or twincest)

SeaMyth

[OMFG NARKI]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:52 pm
SeaMyth
xD

I just think that picture is hilarious.

Seconded. XP  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 6:17 pm
Shubby

SetoxMokuba from Yugioh.

gonk

I think it's hot, personally. But it's not a fav pairing of mine.  

Syntria
Crew

Adri Neru

Hallowed Hunter

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 6:18 pm
The Harry Potter Yaoi pairing I hate the most is Hagrid and Severus. I mean...WTF? I've never heard anything so stupid in my life! I mean, Hagrid was hitting on the French chick lady during the Yule Ball and crap!

Er...others, others...Severus and Harry. Come on, people! Sure, there's that saying: There's a fine line between love and hate. But, seriously. Harry is the son of Severus' school-hood rival. Sev hated James. Why would he start sleeping with his son?

There are a lot of different pairings involving Dumbledore, which is rather...ew. xp

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 6:30 pm
Adri Neru
The Harry Potter Yaoi pairing I hate the most is Hagrid and Severus. I mean...WTF? I've never heard anything so stupid in my life! I mean, Hagrid was hitting on the French chick lady during the Yule Ball and crap!

Er...others, others...Severus and Harry. Come on, people! Sure, there's that saying: There's a fine line between love and hate. But, seriously. Harry is the son of Severus' school-hood rival. Sev hated James. Why would he start sleeping with his son?

There are a lot of different pairings involving Dumbledore, which is rather...ew. xp

Gandalf x Legolas

Gimli x Legolas

Those two....hm. I can't think of many pairings that freak me out. I men Hagrid and Sever is about as bad as you can get. but try me!

Whoever freaks me out the most I'll send 100g XD it has to be from a series I've heard of involving characters I've heard of.

hmm.... Pegasus x Seto? I like that one actually....  

Syntria
Crew

[OMFG NARKI]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 6:38 pm
MistressPaco

Gandalf x Legolas

Gimli x Legolas

Those two....hm. I can't think of many pairings that freak me out. I men Hagrid and Sever is about as bad as you can get. but try me!

Whoever freaks me out the most I'll send 100g XD it has to be from a series I've heard of involving characters I've heard of.

hmm.... Pegasus x Seto? I like that one actually....

I think you just killed a piece of my soul with those two. o.o

Gimme a bit, I'll try and top those. Erm... On a second though, I don't think that I want to dwell into such dark places. XP  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:04 pm
Let's see... I don't like

- Draco x Harry from Harry Potter -
- Kurama x Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho -
- Kyou x Yuki from Fruits Basket -
- Kio x Soubi from Loveless -

Well, those are just the main ones. I'm sure that I don't like others, I just can't think of them right now. Some people may be really gung-ho about the Kuama x Hiei pairing, by the way, but I think that I would like it better if Kurama was uke once in a while. He just seems more -- I dunno, sensitive? -- than Hiei.
But apparantly that's just me. *coughs*

Dorii

blackwhiteandsilver

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:23 pm
The bad pairings, huh?

I'm going to go for canon and fanon here....

Soubi x Ritsuka (Loveless)

I'm sorry, but....no. Maybe I'm taking it too personally because I have a younger cousin of my own that's 12, and if I ever saw any 19 year old kissing her for anything short of mouth-to-mouth resuscitation, I'd F&%$@#* evil &%$#*-ing kill him.

^^;;

Muraki x Tsuzuki (Yami no Matsuei)

No, I mean, it would all be rape or, like, insanity sexxors or something. They cannot have a civil relationship. In his right state of mind, Tsuzuki would never do that to Hisoka. (The relationship between those two not relevant.)

Tatsumi x Tsuzuki (Yami no Matsuei)

I really can't see this one going anywhere. If they really felt that way about eachother, they've had fifty years to do something about it. Their relationship is very static, and niether of them seem to want to change that. (I love both of those characters, though.)

Eiri x Shuichi (Gravitation)

Ok, I don't REALLY hate this one, but I DO not like Eiri, so....yeah. *dodges the Shuichi plushies*

Kyo x Haru (Fruits Basket)

I love both these characters, but they have, really, no relationship. I just can't see it happening.

Subaru x Kamui (X) Sorry, Mystical Elf-san ^^;

I just like other couples involving these two better...besides ....but it's not one I really hate or anything...heh...^^;

Anything from Harry Potter. *is not in the HP slash fandom....*

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces