Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply The Photo Album [old events]
The Hunt: Italy Airport (Sera vs Sage) CLOSED Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:19 pm

As you step out from the school's private plane, you are hit with a blast of muggy air. The atmosphere is rather warm. It's early morning so the humidity is kind of high . Be careful about what you eat, because your immune system won't be used to some of the stuff here....In fact, your stomach may already be feeling a bit queasy. You've arrived at Fiumicino – Leonardo da Vinci International Airport.

The game has started!! Sorry for the wait, everyone! (If anyone has actually been to Italy and has an issue with this description please feel free to step up!)

Hello Taemii
Spider London
Tipsy tea
x_ Reflective Memories _x
Kurotsuchi-fukutaicho
elkiai

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:18 pm
User Image

His lips twitched upwards as he was getting off the plane. He couldn't help the light feeling that had dominated his chest at being in his home country. He grinned, looking back towards the plane. He realized that in his excitement he'd left Amelia on the plane. He cringed, feeling a little guilty but not too much. The plane was large enough and yet when he'd realized they were going to Italy it had immediately felt like a cardboard box.

He was practically bouncing where he stood, buzzing with excitement. Usually he wasn't so keen on his home but it'd been a while, and there were people he did miss in Italy, even if he probably wouldn't see them. He wanted to wander around but he wanted to do it with Amelia,so he decided to bottle his excitement and save it for later.

User Image

The Airport

Team Sage

Happy

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Chayssi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:11 pm
User Image
▂▃▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃▂

we make patterns out of stars and we whisper little prayers
      to be somewhere that we're not and if we're good it will take us there
      but then the light comes through the dark

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
graphics designed by Hello Taemii.
                ¤ ɑmelɩɑ vɑlɑdeȥe ¤ yeɑr nɩne ¤ "sɑgɑ" ¤ teɑm sɑge

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

So this was Italy, eh? Amelia had been cozied up to Dominic for the entire flight - he had gone on at length about his home country. She could tell he was super excited about being back home. Ironically, the two had planned to travel there: this field trip had provided them with the perfect opportunity. However, they were here for a game. Not too much sightseeing. (Though Amelia guessed they would be doing a bit regardless).

In this situation, she felt that Team Sage could easily take it: between her historical knowledge and Dominic's knowledge on the area, they likely were at an advantage. However she was not sure who else, besides Dom, was on their team. Sighing to herself, she stretched as the plane landed. Dominic was the first one off the plane, and had left without her. A small giggle escaped her lips as she let the others travelling to Italy get off the plane before her.

She finally got off, and headed straight for her boyfriend, who looked like he could have just skipped up the runway.
"Happy to be home, Dominic?"
She whispered to him, taking in the air - the plane had been really quite dry. Looking around, she noticed a few others wandering around. Hopefully some of them would approach them. The team needed to get together to plan their efforts.

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

and our questions fall apart
it's just the beating of our hearts and the still of midnight air
and i get so overwhelmed til it's hard to tell what i'm thinking

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:59 pm
User Image
Чεαr 12 || « Red Sonata » || Team Sage
Once, just once, I'd like to rid myself of talent...
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Hana had slept the entire flight and had managed to tie up her short, red hair in a bun. She stretched and let the others get off the plane before her.
As she moved towards the exit, she realized just how humid it was. Ah... My hair's probably going to be best up in this weather. It'd be everywhere if I let it down...
Hana smiled as she got to the landing where the others stood and walked over to the nearest group, which happened to be Dominic and, from what Hana had seen so far, his girlfriend.
"Hi there, I'm Hana. Are you two on Team Sage?" Hana had looked at the teams prior to the flight to Italy but her sleepy brain couldn't remember a thing."If so, we need a strategy and need to focus. And go team!"

She looked around at the airport, took a deep breath and smiled again. She was glad that it wasn't as hot as she though it would be. Her father had been there in the past month and said it was as hot as an inferno. But, then again, her father often exaggerated things. She fixed some more hair pins on her head to stop her red hair from sticking every which way.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
...Then maybe, just maybe, their blood would wash away too.

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:21 pm
User Image

He'd heard Amelia's footsteps before her voice, and reached out behind him to pull her close. When he mentioned wanting to take her to Italy he hadn't wanted it to be under the contexts of a school trip, but he would take what he could get. He smiled brightly at her, not bothering to compose himself, even when she questioned him about it. He kissed the top of her head briefly.

"More than. Even though we probably won't have any free time.."

He let his voice trail off with a devious hint. He knew that "free time" could mean anything in Italy. Time to see sights (and actually appreciate them), or it could mean.. well.. something else entirely. He looked at Amelia and smirked, throwing a wink into the mix for good measure before turning to greet their teammate.

"Ciao, Hana."

A look which could only be described as disbelief crossed his features, then one of relief. It had dawneed on him that he didn't really have to speak English all the time. He could speak all the Italian he wanted, and even though the majority of his teammates most likely wouldn't understand him, the rest of the country would. His grin returned.

"We are on team Sage, in fact. I'm not sure about a strategy, but working together is obviously a necessity."

User Image

The Airport

Team Sage

Happy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:51 pm
                  User Image
                  xx xx 見える愛の種類は果てなく ! ! !
                  xxxxxxxxx

AND WHATS LEFT RESOUNDING IN THE EARS IS A RONDO OF FAVORITISM

xxx THE RAIN DROPS ARE GAZING
                      ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
                      xxxxxxxxxxxx 心は儚く見える光の

As he stepped out of the plane and into the muggy air of Italy, he wondered
          where Sage was. Was she safe? He took a look inside the plane making
          sure she got off and didn't fall asleep in there or anything. Sera noticed most
          of his team was still in the plane. "Team! Sage's group will definitely be
          ahead if you don't get out already."
          He sighed. Sera noticed a couple from
          Team Sage and one of them she knew was Italian. Interesting, hm. Sage
          definitely had the advantage. He heard that one of her team members was
          from Italy. It would be difficult to get ahead of them.

WITH ; blah everyone on da airportMOOD ; tiredxxxxxx CALLME; Professor Sera
                      OOC ; fdsaxxxxxx PICSOURCE ; is here

Ryuhanie
    Vice Captain

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
    • Somebody Likes You 100
    • Cheerleader 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300

Siyaahi
    Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
    • Partygoer 500
    • Married 100
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:07 pm
    User Imagexѕαgє вяαηтση ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ+ᴇɴғᴏʀᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ

: . : : . : : . : : . :

"Oi, kids. If you're gonna bang, do it safely." Sage muttered, a hand clutching her forehead as she finally dragged her bag over to the rest of her team. It had taken an irritatingly long time to find her stuff ; she had to chase down some guy for it.

As if riding on a plane wasn't irritating enough! Usually on trips Sage would've downed a few glasses of alcohol by now -- but this trip was different, and no way in hell was she going to appear weak in front of Sera. Why did it have to be her and not that stupid guy with the painful headaches?

"I know Italy is the country of love and s**t, but ya might wanna keep it on the down low. Sera's team might get ahead of us, after all-!!!" Sage bristled at the possibility, reaching into her pocket for a painkiller. Why the hell had she let that stupid pheremone-blobbed Languages teacher talk her into this s**t?

Sage popped open the cap of her waterbottle and took a swig as soon as the painkiller had entered her mouth. Alcohol would've helped her more than any pain-killer -- but she did have kids to look over, after all. Besides, she had a feeling that even with ID nobody would be willing to give her alcohol. She looked like a male student herself.

Speaking of Sera, where was he? His kids couldn't have been taking this long, could they?
    "Wait a moment." Sage advised the few members of her team that had already appeared. Spinning back around Sage jogged back over to where Sera was.

"Oi, getting bullied by your kids already? You all! If you're not planning on hurrying up soon, I'm going to be reciting the riddle as soon as all of my team appears!" Sage warned, gripping Sera's sleeve as she leaned behind him. Although her tone and words were dangerous, Sage looked more like a feminine guy hiding behind her female friend.

The pounding of her head didn't lessen up one bit.

sᴏᴜʀᴄᴇ
    : . : : . : : . : : . :
    People like to tell you what you're gonna be
    It's not my problem if you don't see what I see
    And I do not give a damn if you don't believe

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:20 pm
    User Image

¤ ɑmelɩɑ vɑlɑdeȥe ¤ yeɑr nɩne ¤ "sɑgɑ" ¤

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Amelia relaxed into Dominic's grasp. She was almost powerless against it lately.For once, she didn't care that people were around. They were in Italy, the country where Dominic obviously felt his best. She wanted to experience as much as she could with him while she was here. A small blush crossed her features as he winked at her and Hana came over to them. Another member from their team? Amelia hadn't met Hana yet, but she seemed nice enough. "Ciao, Hana! It's a pleasure to be working with you... I'm Amelia, or you can call me Saga."
    She introduced herself. For some reason, she felt at home already in Italy.

A strategy though, would be good. However, upon hearing Professor Sera call at her team from the plane, she realized that Team Sage may have the upper hand. She and Dominic were clearly at an advantage with her historical knowledge (For once it came in handy!) and his obvious knowledge of his homeland. This would be interesting.

Amelia could not help but blush when their lead teacher arrived, and teased them. She hadn't even thought that way in the least! How dare their teacher even imply that they'd even do that! Biting her lip, she just smiled and nodded. Dominic hopefully didn't notice her tensing because of Professor Sage's teasing.

"Hana, Dom, I think we might have the advantage."

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Chayssi

Spider London

Invisible Member

9,000 Points
    • Forum Regular 100
    • Forum Dabbler 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:26 pm
    User Image
    London Scelly MaestraTeam Sera

A shy girl could be just as strong...

Climbing off the the plane that landed in Italy, London looked around while walking into the lobby of the airport. She noticed that already three people from the school already formed a chat group, and by remember the list and knowing someone in that group she could quickly assess that it was some of team Sage's group. She only recogonized the orange hair being Hana Daiz but the other two, the brunette did not know, nor did she care much. All London wanted was to get the mission started with.

...As a trained assassin.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:09 pm
    User Image

He laughed at their teacher's teasing. He knew that Amelia would probably be a bit embarrassed, maybe even blush, so he gently ran his hands across her back. The gesture was more than a little intimate, but he found that he didn't really care. He was far too happy to be home.

"Yes, it seems that we do.. Though I think that we're missing.."

He checked his phone for the list of people on their team quickly. He wanted to get the game started as soon as possible, but it looked as though they were going to be a bit delayed as long as the other teacher's team was taking their sweet time getting off the plane.

"Kane."

User Image

Italy :: Airport

Team Sage

Happy

Cassinella
    Vice Captain

8,700 Points
    • Grunny Harvester 150
    • Person of Interest 200
    • Entrepreneur 150

FreyaOrLoki
    Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
    • Champion 300
    • Treasure Hunter 100
    • Invisibility 100
    PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:39 pm
    【тsυкi】↗↗【11】↗↗【ƒairy ωren】

【ωho i'm ωiтh: Galla and Blackthorne Students】↗↗【hoω i ƒeeℓ: Crabby】↗↗【ωhere i am: Airport in Italy

User Image ↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝

Tsuki had been very quiet on the trip to Italy. She did not speak to anyone. It was probably for the best since she was tired and did research on some European countries before they left, which meant she got no sleep. Tsuki didn't think that sleep was important at the moment since she was a little sad that she wasn't on the same team as Kane while Dominic and Amelia were. She wasn't going to complain about it though, she was going to be quiet and behave. It was too bad that they couldn't spar with anyone on the opposite team since that's how she would actually blow off some steam.

She stepped off of the plane quietly and her crabbiness made it obvious that she did not want to talk to anyone. Instead Tsuki was thinking to herself about what she knew about Italy.
    So my Italian sucks compared to my German and Japanese. I may be screwed here, but on the other hand that Freshman who seems to have other personalities is on our team and she seems fairly smart. It sucks that the resident mad scientist isn't here. He probably got himself in trouble or something. Looks like Kane hasn't gotten out of the plane yet. Ugh, I really hope that no one tries to interact with me. I really don't want to talk. Dumb idea to not sleep so I could research and didn't grab an energy drink. What the hell was I thinking? Tsuki was engrossed in her thoughts and facepalmed because of her own stupidity.

↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝

Her Voice

~*~

Қαιʂα RαɳϮα 9 ƒɾєуα

ɦoω I ƒєєʅ: Bored
    ωɦєrє I'm αϮ: Airport in Italy
    ωɦo I'm ωiϮɦ: Fellow classmates?

"I am the one who messes with your mind.
    The one who torments you with your worst nightmare..."

User Image
    >--» «--<

Kaisa had a little black notebook and a turquoise pen in her hand throughout the entire ride of the plane. She was sitting in the aisles and taking notes of everyone who was on the plane. The blonde looked at Tsuki and noted that she seemed irritated. It would be a smart idea to not talk to her at the moment. Kaisa sighed and closed the notebook, holding it tightly to her so that she could doze a little bit.

She had woken up as the plane was landing and once they got out she seemed to just stand in between where London and Tsuki were, not really caring that no one else from their team was getting out of the plane. She looked at their teacher and sighed. Kaisa really did not know why she actually signed up for this, probably to learn about the others' mental states.
    "Hello, I am Kaisa." She stated and looked at London with a smile that seemed way too kind.

>--» «--<

Kylli
    Kaisa (brunette with 2 ponytails)
    Anni
    Elsa (Hungary)

pic source: Pixiv ID: 23386086
    Member: ハオ

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:37 am
    User Image
    Чεαr 12 || « Red Sonata » || Team Sage
    Once, just once, I'd like to rid myself of talent...
    ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

She nodded at Dominic. So Dom' is Italian! I thought so... She agreed that working together was almost the number one priority, but she didn't think that would be much of a problem here.

Hana smiled at Amelia. She's so cute! Aww....
    "Ciao, Amelia! I usually call people by their names, not their code names, unless they prefer their code names. And ciao, Dominic! It's good to see you. Are you two a thing?"

Hana laughed when the Professor Sage teased Amelia and Dom'. If the little one was thinking about that before getting off the plane, she was thinking of it now.

Hana nodded to Amelia,"I believe we have the upper hand as well."

Looking back at the plane, Hana saw London and Kaisa, the two girls she had befriended recently. And if she could remember correctly, the two of them were on the other team. She waved at them both with a smile on her face then turned back to her team.

"Yes, we need Kane...Where is he?"
    Hana looked around again and then back at Dominic and Amelia then began to walk back towards the plane. "I'll be back in a couple minutes."

Hana walked briskly around London and Kaisa, nodding as she passed then stopped in front of...Tsuki, I think... Tsuki was blocking the stairs that went up to the plane but it looked like she was occupied in thought and a little cranky, so Hana just stood there looking around and hummed. "Please, move out of the way. Sorry to bother you but I need to get back on the plane."

Hana wanted to get on the plane to drag Kane out, by the ear if she had to.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
    ...Then maybe, just maybe, their blood would wash away too.

Zeriari
    Crew

Dedicated Mage

Cassinella
    Vice Captain

8,700 Points
    • Grunny Harvester 150
    • Person of Interest 200
    • Entrepreneur 150
    PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:55 pm
    User ImageUser Image

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

"Excuse me. Excuse me, ma'am. Sir, please, I really need to go.."

Kane groaned loudly. So loudly, in fact, that some of the people around him had begun staring, and as a result he leveled them with a glare. Oh, the plane was nice. Perfect, in fact. The benefits of going to a rich school were that you got to ride in a private plane to different countries while spending time with your girlfriend. People were his problem now. There were too many of them in the airport, and it seemed like everywhere he turned, there were just more and more. He was losing his patience.

"GET OUT OF MY WAY."

His yell cut through the buzz of the people around him, tourists and native Italians alike, and most of them just stopped and stared. A few asked him what his problem was, but he didn't bother replying to that. He'd probably just end up in a brawl. His problem was, that even though most of them had stopped shoving into him and pulling him further in the crowd, no one had moved. He decided on a different approach.

"...Please."

He was tempted to add in a line about his Italian grandmother having cancer or something equally sad so that they'd move a bit faster, but they were moving and that's all he cared about. He muttered quiet a quiet 'thanks' to the people he passed, and when he caught sight of Dominic, he sighed in relief and walked over to him.

"Sorry I'm late guys. It's like hell over there. Way too many people."

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:42 pm
    User Image
    London Scelly MaestraTeam Sera

A shy girl could be just as strong...

London blinked before noticing the girl who had a sickingly sweet smile by her, she heard the same girl say 'Hello, I am Kaisa.'. The brunette didn't return the smile instead kept her frown she already had on her face, "Hello, I'm London." She replied with a bored sounding voice.

...As a trained assassin.

Spider London

Invisible Member

9,000 Points
    • Forum Regular 100
    • Forum Dabbler 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300

Chayssi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:03 pm
    User Image

¤ ɑmelɩɑ vɑlɑdeȥe ¤ yeɑr nɩne ¤ "sɑgɑ" ¤

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Shivering, Amelia smirked a little at Dominic. She wouldn't ever complain about the teasing stroke of his fingers... even if his mind was in the gutter or heading that way. They would have to take some time to themselves later. This was Italy, after all. "Yes, Hana. We are a 'thing'.. I mean, if you can't tell." Now wish a blush on her face, she laughed. If Dominic's teasing got worse, she didn't know what she'd do. Likely gently hit him - she didn't want to be crimson in front of her professor and her peers. With the couple though, it'd sadly be like that. Dominic was slightly on the relentless side. Especially when he was so happy.

After Dom checked his phone, the young girl nodded.
    "Kane... He's probably just stuck on the plane. Besides, we're still missing people from the other team..." Amelia shrugged, commenting on the other team's lack of members.

Watching Hana head back into the deeps of the airport, she leaned in a bit closer to Dominic, grasping for his hand. She did feel like home here, already. The muggy air, rich with history and culture filled her lungs and she loved it. However, after a few moments, she caught notice of a figure navigating his way through the crowd. Suddenly, a yell erupted. "GET OUT OF MY WAY" - for some reason she recognized the voice. Then, his face. At least he could garner the attention of the airport. Maybe upon his arrival, they could actually start their hunt.

She had never met Kane before, but now she knew it was him. Hana would be heading back into the airport all on her own, to not find him.
    Well, this is getting more helpful by the minute. Poor Hana... She mused, frowning a little. She hated being the center of attention but this is the time that called for it. Her yelling voice wasn't all that loud, but...

"Hana! Come back!"

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

The Photo Album [old events]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers