Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply The Photo Album [old events]
The Hunt: Egypt Airport (Angela vs Jared) CLOSED Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:10 pm

As you step out from the school's private plane, you are hit with a warm blast of dry air. The atmosphere is thick with heat that clings to your clothing, a strange dusty scent entering your nose. It's early morning so the sun's glare doesn't hurt yet. Be careful about what you eat, because your immune system won't be used to some of the stuff here....In fact, your stomach may already be feeling a bit queasy. You've arrived at Cairo International Airport.

The game has started!! Sorry for the wait, everyone! (If anyone has actually been to Egypt and has an issue with this description please feel free to step up!)

PoppiHollaPuddelz
Hello Taemii

x_ Reflective Memories _x
Eloquent Melodies
[Bell-chan]

Jennyss729
Tomoko Koja

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:26 pm
User Image
Source

шнєяє: Cairo
шно: Team Angela
тноυgнтs: You guys are so slow- isthatAchmed

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

The moment Vi stepped foot in the airport, she glanced around for Achmed. He was supposed to meet her here, and she'd even texted details to him on the plane. Where was he? She knew he disliked being in airports because the security was ridiculous, but he'd show his face to her. Or did he not recognize her? She tugged her tiny blue suitcase behind her; she had some space bags from infomercials that she'd sealed her clothing in and filled the rest of the suitcase up with supplies.

At least she'd slept alright on the plane, and had the brains to do her hair up in a ponytail before they touched down. Cairo was baking hot, as she knew from experience. Was she going to get a hit here? She doubted it. After two targets in Cairo with the same M.O., she wouldn't be surprised if the higher-ups were going to avoid the city like the plague. Oh well; she could at least gather intel and maybe take the treasure hunt thing seriously. Maybe. "Firecracker, jeez you're slow," she grumbled as she scanned the airport. Hadn't the little pyromaniac been behind her about twenty seconds ago?

Wait is that Achmed over there? Score! He had that aluminum case. Vi gave a two-fingered wave so he knew she had seen him. She knew his style; he wouldn't speak to her directly in public. Instead, he'd drop off the small aluminum case he was carrying in a plant or something by the entrance. Cake. Vi looked behind her and huffed in frustration. The others were slow. Jeez.

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:38 pm
User Image вeαтrιce 'вeα' wιllιαмѕ~~'ƒιяєcяαcкєя'
Team Angela

Raspberry*Monster

3, 2, 1
Make the signal and stick out your tongue
Raise your middle finger and you're in perfect form!

--------

The flight had not been very kind to Bea. One hand clutching her stomach and another tugging at a thick magenta suitcase Bea stumbled a bit. feeling incredibly lightheaded. "Rosie, slow down..." The short girl mumbled, finally stumbling into Vicky's back. What had the girl been staring at all this time?

Breathing a sigh of relief Bea paused to sling her bookbag off, taking out the bottle of Sprite Angela had pushed into her hands before they left the plane. Something about settling a newcomer's stomach. Even with the small knowledge that Bea was finally acquiring about french the peppy European had mad absolutely no sense. The familiar slide of a fizzy soda went through Bea's throat, revitalizing her a bit more.

As she reslung her things back on Bea grinned in excitement, the only thing indicating her poor physical being the red rim around her eyes and the bags that had appeared.
"It's Egypt!" She exclaimed, turning around to face their other partners. She threw her arms up happily. "You guys are so slooow! C'mon!!!!"

I do want to do it, and I am trying
Who here is my ally?
I don't know!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:04 pm
User Image
                    ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
                    ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Zella scowled the moment she step foot in the airport. It was hot. Really hot. Not only that, but the only person she knew on her team was Claude. She guessed that was for the best, and her teammates didn't seem too irritating. Ahead of her she saw two girls from the other team that she didn't know and thus didn't speak to.

She had no clue where her team was meeting, and she let out an angry huff. It would help if her team teacher were around, or if she were just a more patient person in general. Eyeing a few chairs off to the side she decided she'd wait for a bit instead of walking off immediately.

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
User Image

The Hallway

Team Jared

Irritated

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:28 pm
User Image

wнere ι aм: Airport
wнo ι'м wιтн: Team Jared
wнaт ι'м тнιnĸιng: Where the hell is Ivy.

Hopper breathed out a sigh as he entered the airport, ruffling his hair a little. It was his second visit in Egypt and he was only all too accustomed to the heat -- at least they had arrived in morning. At least the airplane ride had been relatively easy. Hopper was fairly used to air travel. I can't wait to start turning three shades darker. Why ******** Egypt?

Grumbling under his breath Hopper reached behind him with his free hands to pull out a pair of sunglasses. He hoped the drenching in sunscreen had worked. The inventor turned around in irritation, wondering what was taking the rest of the team so long. More importantly, where the hell was Ivy? She was the only one he knew on the team, and Hopper wasn't willing to start making friends soon.

Completely avoiding Bea and Vicky -- he didn't want to deal with Rose, and he didn't have the energy to keep up with Bea -- Hopper dragged his stuff over to where the other girl from his team was sitting. What was her name again? Zella or something, she was looking pretty pissed.
"You're fast." Hopper commented, unsure of what else to say. He awkwardly looked away, unsure how to continue. Really, where the hell was Ivy?

"Wish I was much more masculine
Maybe then I could learn to swim
Like 'fourteen miles away'"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:38 pm
User Image
                    ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
                    ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

She eyed the boy that came up to her, a new wave of irritation washing over her when she noticed he was looking for someone else. She hated people.

"And just a little impatient."

She almost held her hand out for the male to shake but decided that would've been too much moving about and gave him a nod instead.

"What's your name again? I figure since we're on the same team and whatnot that's something I should probably know, right?"

She grinned at him, the first friendly gesture that she'd made since they arrived here, and figured that if she could make a few more friends then she'd be able to survive this trip.

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
User Image

The Hallway

Team Jared

Alright

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:57 pm
User Image
Source

шнєяє: Cairo Airport
тноυgнтs: If you puke on me I swear to god

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

"Jeez, don't barf on me, Firecracker," Vi muttered, stepping away. "Drink your Sprite and if you need to barf, go barf on Rusty over there." She pointed at Hopper, who looked very lost. She glanced towards the entrance, but she couldn't see it. She could definitely make out leafy green, which meant there had to be plants near the entrance. She glanced towards where Achmed had been standing, but he was gone. She spotted his back though, strolling towards the entrance. As expected. All she had to do was find the stalks that were flattened or something. Cake.

The annoying part was going to be retrieving it. Nobody really paid attention to her but Bea, which was good for her. And Bea wouldn't ask too many questions. Right?

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:27 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

xxxxx(coding by Rainbow Kappukeki. Don't steal coding or graphics please. D<)
                                                            ❞ ❚ COMPANY: everyone in dis airport❞ ❚ TEAM: Jared Tarell❞ ❚ OOC: blah ❞ ❚ CALL ME: Ivy ; Junior Year ❞ ❚ PICSOURCE: X and X

"Ahhh. It's so hot. I don't like it!" Ivy fanned
                                                            herself with her hand. She brought many bottles of sunscreen and was sad
                                                            that she couldn't wear all her heavy dresses. Knowing how hot it is, she tied
                                                            her hair up like most people have and wore one of those light summer
                                                            dresses. Ivy didn't wear any makeup either. It would probably melt off of her
                                                            face. If only she could've been on the team that flew to Italy, but remembered
                                                            Dominic was in that team.

Where was Hopper anyways. She looked around and found him by that one
                                                            girl. I think her name was Zella. Might as well get friendly with everyone since
                                                            they were on the same team. "Oh, Hopper. There you are. Je vous ai
                                                            trouvé."
                                                            (I found you) The reason why she was late coming out was
                                                            because it felt nice and cool in the plane, and she regretted not staying in
                                                            there. Erghh. She looked over to Zella. "You're Zella, right? I'm Ivy."

x

Ryuhanie
Vice Captain

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:45 pm
User Image

wнere ι aм: Airport
wнo ι'м wιтн: Team Jared
wнaт ι'м тнιnĸιng: ((THIS IS A RLY SHORT POST GOMENNNN))

Hopper winced for a moment, hearing his codename on Vicky's tongue. His codename was stupid enough without her adding the 'y' to it -- couldn't she leave him alone for a day? God, it was like she was obsessed with him or something.

His attention was caught by Zella, and he blinked in surprise at her surprisingly friendly greeting. He was beginning to think that most of these girls were pretty hostile -- Hopper was surprised she would sound so warm despite being so obviously irritated.
"Hopper. You're Zella, right?" Well, looks like being sociable was going to be inevitable.

Hopper swung around at the sight of Ivy, shoulders relaxing slightly even as he gave her a dry look.
"You know we're probably going to be trekking, right? That kind of dress probably isn't that good of an idea, mon ami. "

"Wish I was much more masculine
Maybe then I could learn to swim
Like 'fourteen miles away'"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:55 pm
User Image
                    ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
                    ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

So this Ivy girl was the person Hopper had been looking for? She glanced between the two of them. Yes, it seemed to be that they were good enough friends.

"That'd be me. How nice to meet you both."

She wasn't overly friendly, nor did she let her irritation seep into her voice. She wasn't angry with them, so why would she let them experience the brunt of her attitude? When she heard Hopper regard Ivy's dress she took in the girl's attire, then mentally compared her outfit to it. She was wearing cargo shorts and a tee-shirt and compared to Ivy she had to admit that she looked more than a little tomboyish. Her combat boots didn't help in the least bit. She shrugged it off. She wasn't going to really fit in with the people here, certainly not total strangers in less than five minutes, but she didn't have a problem with them and could probably come to enjoy her presence.

"As long as she can run I doubt there'll be a problem."

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
User Image

The Hallway

Team Jared

Alright

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Chayssi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:42 pm
User Image εɾïсh ṃøøɾε --~--ÿεαɾ 10 // "hαχ" // tεαṃ αngεlα

I don't need that kind of real thing;
it feels like I'm lost in the labyrinth

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Erich couldn't help but groan. The heat would be exhausting. The entire trip would be exhausting. But yet here he was, on a team with people he didn't know or didn't like, in a foreign country that had history. Great. To make things worse, Zella was on the opposing team to him. She'd rub everything in his face. Stretching as he entered the runway, he searched for the members of his team. Team Angela. Hopefully they could actually take the other team.

Coming off the plane, his backpack with his primary laptop and cords strewn through shorts and sunblock felt like a ton of bricks. He knew he wouldn't thrive in this condition. He didn't care for airplanes and didn't sleep at all. He was hoping that the team would have a bit of time before jumping right into clues.

From the corner of his eye, he caught notice of Ivy, Vi, and some other guy talking to Zella. Erich wasn't one to socialize willingly, but in this situation unfortunately called for it.
"Hey, guys. Ready for this thing?" He mentioned, as offhandedly as possible, to anyone who heard him. Attempting to join their little circle, he stood next to Zella. He knew Zella was on the other team, but who was on his?

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

I will survive and just stay alive;
I enjoy being alone, the isolation is not always so bad.

source

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:05 pm
User Image
                    ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
                    ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

She didn't bother gracing Erich with a look. Her body's natural reaction to him was to tense up, though she quickly fixed that with a few deep breaths.

"I'm afraid that if you're looking for your teammates you're in the wrong area."

She didn't sound as hostile as she normally would with him, mostly because she didn't want to scare Ivy and Hopper off. She gestured vaguely to where she had last seen the overly hyper girl and her tortured-looking friend without turning to him still.

It seemed to just dawn on her then that she and Erich were on opposing teams. She groaned softly, hoping that she didn't alert her teammates. She wasn't too sure about what kind of person Erich really was, besides the attitude that he played up, and thus didn't want to consider the fact that he might constantly ridicule her if his team happened to win. She didn't like the situation she could be put in, but forced herself not to dwell on it. She looked up at him finally, a friendly smile on her face.

"But to answer your question, yeah. I think it'll be pretty fun."

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
User Image

Egypt

Team Jared

Alright

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:22 pm
User Image вeαтrιce 'вeα' wιllιαмѕ~~'ƒιяєcяαcкєя'
Team Angela

Raspberry*Monster

3, 2, 1
Make the signal and stick out your tongue
Raise your middle finger and you're in perfect form!

--------

"Yuuuck!! No way I'm gonna throw up, don't be silly Rosie~!!" Bea exclaimed, swaying a little from fatigue. The bomb-maker rubbed her eyes in annoyance, deciding it wise to don her goggles. Looks like they would be coming in handy more than she had thought. "Where is everybody elseeeee?"

Bea spun around, resting her bag on the ground as she stood on her toes -- not that it would make much difference, with her pitiful height. Spotting Erich, Bea beamed and waved enthusiastically, a bit off balance. "Yooo!! Erichhhhh!! " There was a certain lack of pep in Bea's voice as she waved the boy over, glancing once at the amount of items he was carrying. She rose an eyebrow slightly, a slightly amused tinge curling her lips a bit further. "Geez I know you wanna talk to your girlfriend and stuff, but you're on our team, silly!"

Really, why on earth was the guy carrying so much stuff?

Bea turned around once to glance at Vicky, wondering what her reaction would be. The junior was only somewhat aware of the tensions between the two; she sincerely hoped it wouldn't effect their chances of winning.
"Heeey Rosie, try to play nice, 'kay? It's a request from your very special flower waifu!"

I do want to do it, and I am trying
Who here is my ally?
I don't know!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:48 am
𝓢ℴ𝓃𝒶 𝓘𝓂𝒾𝓉𝓀ℯ ○ 𝓢𝒾𝓁𝓋ℯ𝓇𝓢𝓂ℴ𝓀ℯ ○ 11
○Where & With: The Airport, Team Angela
○Wearing: RedLess
○Feeling: Tired, upset

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You're always on display
For everyone to watch and learn from,
Don't you know by now,
You can't turn back
Because this road is all you'll ever have.....!

¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

Sona hated flying, but she knew it was necessary. Through out the flight, she let the others chat amongst themselves as she chatted with her "boyfriend" on her laptop. Drawing, reading and just typing away on her laptop the entire, five hours or so? She had lost count; mostly because she didn't care. The albino quickly packed her stuff up in the bag she carried on her shoulder before stepping down onto the airport itself. In her hand, there lay a recently-folded piece of paper. Which contained the teams and the places in which they would be heading. Looking around, the young British girl found Bea and 'Black Rose'. Great, now she got to go spend the next month or weeks spending time with; a girl who hated her to the core, a trigger happy girl, and others she hasn't even met yet. Not that she would actually like them in the longrun.

Sona walked over and stood behind the others, staying in her usual blind spot. There was a reason why she was dubbed Silver Smoke; it wasn't just for show. 'Silver Smoke' could hide almost anywhere in something. She would get away like trying to catch smoke with only your fingers. As soon as the others grew quiet, Sona finally spoke up.
" So I suppose this means we're all a team as of now.... " Sona said quietly, looking at the two girls in front of her. Her voice was quiet, as if she either wanted to be heard but was shy or that she did not want to be heard at all. In Sonas mind, thoughts roamed free. 'I wonder where Tsuki and Rory are... Hopefully their teams are so much better than this. Well, let's make the best of it. At least Bea is rather cheery about this- she just called herself a 'waifu' to Black Rose... oh god this is going to be such a long trip. Sona felt confused and out of place. Two normal emotions for her. She had no idea who else was on their team: never meeting them before. Being out-of-place was normal; she had only three friends and then dorm-roommates. Sona watched the others converse, staying quiet and letting everyone get their socializing out first.

¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

OOC: Sorry I'm late!! I wasn't on yesterday and I did not get home till like, one am today!!! So sorry

.....And it's obvious that you're dying, dying.
Just living proof that the camera's lying.
And oh oh open wide, 'cause this is your night.
So smile, 'cause you'll go out in style.
You'll go out in style.

Out of Lead

Jennyss729

[Bell-chan]

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:26 pm
User Image
Source

шнєяє: Cairo Airport
тноυgнтs: Hurry the s**t up

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Vi barely even glanced at Sona; sure, the girl was handy as hell in a situation, which meant Vi was probably going to be a bit kinder to her than to others, but that didn't mean she had to act... friendly with the girl, even if it had its advantages. She shrugged in response. "Just because we're on a team doesn't mean we all have to play nice in the sandbox. I'll work with you but that's it, unless you convince me otherwise. Which I doubt you want to." She shook her hair out of her face and dug around in her bag for her water bottle. Then she made a face. "Firecracker, I'm not your flower waifu. Don't call me that." Damn. She'd forgotten to factor Smoky into the equation; she was almost certain to spot the pickup. Oh well, she supposed it didn't mater much; there was nobody to go after here, and when she adjusted the stuff on the plane to the next location it wasn't going to be hard to conceal what she was doing. She sighed in exasperation and glanced behind her, swigging her bottle. This was everyone except that one kid she didn't know and the goddamn Language professor. Where were they?

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

The Photo Album [old events]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces